Antalya city support for democracy seizure: Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, against the coup attempt to provide support for citizens of democracy. Antray's services on Fatih-Meydan line were extended until the morning.
Turkey carried out on the night of July 15 but the failed coup attempt against the reaction of the people across the country are kept in democracy seizures occur in general. In Antalya, citizens from all walks of life meet in the Republic Square on the day of the democracy. Citizens, who prevent the coup attempt, are gathered in Cumhuriyet Square at any time of the day by defending democracy.
Expeditions on Fatih-Meydan line extended until morning
Citizens who have a seizure of democracy, the Metropolitan Municipality is supported in many areas. The Metropolitan Municipality, which creates shaded seating areas for citizens and provides all the facilities they can meet their needs, also contributes to the transportation of people to Antalya. Antray connected to the Metropolitan Municipality and the official plate red buses, the day of the event on Friday night, provides free transportation to citizens. Antray and the red buses with black plates will continue to provide free services this evening. Furthermore, Antray's flights on Fatih-Meydan line were extended until the morning for citizens of democracy.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Transportation to Democracy Free in Izmir 27/07/2016 Transportation to Democracy Watch in Izmir is Free: As in all dormitories, citizens of İzmir continue to maintain a democracy watch against the coup attempt until dawn. Izmir, increasing the enthusiasm of the people continue to keep a vigil of democracy, explaining that each day Bülent Delican, the Provincial Chairman of the City of Izmir, tomorrow morning will be free to contact the Square in the morning and evening 15 July July coup against the coup attempt on the call of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan Democracy seizure of citizens on the streets 12. day continues. In order to resist the coup attempt, the country lovers who came to the squares were also in Izmir Dar
- Kayseri Transportation Inc. Continues with Democracy Watch 03/08/2016 Kayseri Transport Inc. seizure of Tea Break with Democracy Continues: President of Turkey, like all our Kayseri with Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdogan called for democracy is also continuing to seizures. Kayseri Transportation Inc., due to the intense demands of the people of Kayseri following the call of our Commander-in-Chief, to have the national will, has increased the transportation services to the 24 hours of the day in order to support the people of Kayseri. Kayseri Transport is trying to offer the best way to transport transportation staff, Kayseri Republic Square, they set up a night with a tent of democracy to participate in democracy. They offer free tea to the people of Kayseri. Citizens ...
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Public Transport Mobilization for Republic and Democracy Rally in İzmir 04/08/2016 Public Transport Mobilization for the Republican and Democracy Rally in Izmir: 4 On August Thursday all the public transportation vehicles of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality will make free voyages for the "Republic and Democracy Rally" to be held in Gündoğdu Square. Considering the rally hour, public transportation schedules were also reorganized. In Izmir, public transportation will be free throughout the day. Gündoğdu Square will start at 19.30 and the public transport vehicles within the scope of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality will provide free service to passengers due to the "Republic and Democracy Rally". With the buses connected to ESHOT, İzmir Metro, İZBAN and İZDENİZ will take place during the gathering and disintegration hours of the rally ES
- The capitalists went to the 15 Seizure by trains 17/07/2018 Thousands of citizens gathered in Sincan Gar with their Turkish flags flocked to the trains to participate in binler 15 July Democracy and National Unity Day binler. Hours After the 20.30, citizens flocked to the commuter trains waiting at Sincan Gar, descending at Yenişehir stop in 15 returned to the trains by participating in the activities at the July National Turkish Red Crescent Square. In the 15 July 2016 night, where the traitors of the villagers attempted coup, thousands of citizens who were on their way to counter the coup by the instructions of our President, were transported from Ankara to Ankara by trains. As in the National Struggle years, the 15 also did not accept the danger of traitors' airstrikes on the night of July.
- Çorlu Train Accident Continues at the Sirkeci Station 17/05/2019 25 people killed in the district of Tekirdag Corlu, 328 people injured in the train crash and relatives of the people who lost their lives in the crash and the lawyers launched by 19 in April, the guard of justice continued at Sirkeci Station. The families wearing t-shirts with the photographs of the relatives they lost lost their search for justice, respectively. Ismail Kartal, who lost his family in the accident in a press statement where Hasan Bektaş, Chairman of the United Transport Workers Union (BTS) and also emphasized the fact that the real responsible people were unveiled, said on behalf of the families, Genel Until the real responsible ones are found, the offenders are given the punishment they deserve. in courthouses, streets, squares, sokakta
- IETT to Africa Bus and Training Support 11/03/2016 IETT to Africa Bus and Training Support: Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Operations (IETT), which completely renews its fleet, continues to send its operational buses to the needed countries in cooperation with the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA). According to the IETT statement, the first team to receive training on the use of buses and maintenance repairs came from Liberia to Istanbul. The 2 was assigned to give the same training to the personnel in the team countries, which were trained by IETT during the week. The technical staff of 10 from Liberia was given practical and theoretical training by engineers and technical staff. Repair and maintenance of buses, ve
- Melikgazi Support for Rail Transportation in Kayseri 03/08/2016 Melikgazi support for rail transportation in Kayseri: Mayor of Melikgazi, Memduh Büyükkılıç said that Melikgazi support and investment will be provided to the rail transportation network carrying thousands of people with its comfort and convenience as it makes a great contribution to Kayseri's inner city transportation. Melikgazi Mayor Memduh Büyükkılıç, Kayseri, as well as providing great contribution to urban transportation, comfort and convenience with thousands of people carrying rail transport network Melikgazi support and investment will be provided, he said. Rail transportation is important. For the rail system that provides transportation between the Organized Industry and İldem and between the Square and Talas, Gesi Region is the place allocation for rail system vehicles ulaşım
- Turkish Transport-Sen in Democracy 27/07/2016 Turkish Transport-Sen Democracy Watch: Turkish Transport Sen Branch Chairman Baler Fidan, TCDD and the airport workers with unionists and members in Gaziantep Democracy Square shoulder-to-shoulder guard. Many non-governmental organizations support the seizure in Gaziantep's Democracy Square after a coup attempt. Baler Fidan, chairman of the Gaziantep branch of Turkish Transportation, union leaders, and union members kept a vigil for democracy along with iron and airline workers. Providing information about the seizure held in the Democracy Square President Fidan, "We as the Turkish Transport-Sen our principle, our country before our struggle by putting the most idan
- Transportation free of charge in Bursa 15/07/2017 Bursa free transport of democracy: Last year, against the state, state forces and marching system against the anniversary of the July coup attempt on the anniversary of the Burundi for the democrat guard 15 July Democracy Square, while the 15 July 15 July connecting the night Bursaray will work uninterrupted . Citizens who want to participate in the democracy vigil 16 15 17.00 on Saturday July 16 July 07.00'dan free will be able to benefit from Bursaray. In addition, the tram and municipal yellow buses will also provide free services during the flight hours.