Access to Railway Infrastructure and Public Service Obligation Workshop Held: Turkey's Law on the Liberalization of Railway Transport in conjunction with the entry into force of the restructuring of TCDD, the rail transport sector has also entered the liberalization process. Mes Railway Infrastructure Access and Capacity Allocation Regulation ini 02 was published in the Official Gazette on May 2015, which was prepared to regulate the operation in a transparent, fair and sustainable competition environment in the liberalized railway transportation sector.
In line with the concept of social state in non-commercial lines, ında Regulation on Public Service Obligation in Railway Passenger Transportation sosyal, which regulates the operation of passenger train, is in the process of being published.
The General Directorate of Rail Regulatory Affairs conducted a workshop to introduce and share the Network Declaration that will allow access to national railway infrastructure and published regulations in order to introduce all stakeholders in the public and private sectors. The workshop was held in Ankara under the IPA-I titled Teknik Technical Assistance for Improving the Institutional Structure of the General Directorate of Railroad Regulatory Affairs “.
After the information and presentations about the subjects of the workshop, the questions of the participants and the relevant experts were made.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Railway lines within the scope of public service obligation identified 02/01/2017 The railway lines within the scope of public service obligation were determined: The Council of Ministers' Decision Regarding the Determination of Railway Lines to be Provided for the Passenger Transportation Service within the Scope of Public Service Obligation, was published in the Official Journal of the Official Gazette to enter into force tomorrow. According to this, the railway lines to be transported within the scope of public service obligation, which is defined as "the obligation of the railway passenger transportation service carried out upon the assignment of the Ministry on the basis of the contract, in order to ensure the provision of the railway passenger transportation service which is not provided by any railway train operator on a given line under commercial conditions" was determined. …
- Regulation on Railway Infrastructure Access Services 04/05/2015 Regulation on Railway Infrastructure Access Services: Railway train operators who have obtained a valid transportation authorization certificate will establish a safety management system before applying for infrastructure capacity allocation and receive a safety certificate from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. The "Railway Infrastructure Access and Capacity Allocation Regulation" of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications was published in the Official Gazette and entered into force. The aim of the regulation is to provide access to national railway infrastructure network in free, fair, transparent and sustainable competition environment, to determine railway infrastructure access fees and to arrange the procedures and principles regarding the allocation of railway infrastructure capacity. According to the regulation, a valid transport authority meli
- Tender Announcement: Public Transportation Line and Access Area Analysis Service 01/08/2018 Public Transportation Line and Access Area Analysis Service will be provided GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF IETT OPERATIONS Public Transportation Line and Access Area Analysis service procurement will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 381804 1-Administration a) Address: Şahkulu Mah. Erkan-ı Harp Sok. No: 2 Tünel 34420 BEYOĞLU / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2123722222 - 2122521017 c) E-mail address: email@example.com d) The website of the tender document can be viewed at: https://ekap.kik.gov .tr / EKAP / 2-a) Qualification of the service subject to the tender,.
- Istanbul Rail Access Map 04/01/2014 Istanbul Rail Access Map: All details are shown on the Istanbul Rail Access Map and click on the map for the larger version of the Istanbul Rail Access Map. The maps are for information purposes and call the relevant agency for their original situation. Images of Istanbul Rail Access Map are attached and click to enlarge. You can also download and download the original Istanbul Rail Access Map. Click on the big map to see the map Last Updated 16.11.2018 Istanbul Metro lines that will operate until 2019 - Beylikdüzü TÜYAP - Bahçelievler - Kirazlı Metro Rail System: 2017 Har
- Technology providing remote access to the generator from Aksa 08/09/2016 Technology providing remote access to the generator From Aksa: Aksa, which meets its periodic and continuous energy needs, provides technical controls of generators from all over the world with its Remote Monitoring System. Providing alternative monitoring services to its customers, including wired internet and sim card technology, Aksa allows users who prefer Remote Monitoring System to control their generators from anywhere. Turkey's leading generator company has to offer Remote Monitoring System Parts (RMS), giving the comfort of uninterrupted service to its users in the generator. All operating parameters of the generator sets can be accessed via remote access and status. Through the central system, Merkezi
- TCDD and TCDD Transportation Inc. First Access Agreement signed 24/01/2017 TCDD and TCDD Transportation Inc. First Access Agreement was signed: TCDD and Railway Train Operator TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. First Access Agreement was signed. No. 6461 Turkey after the network released under the Act Statement on Liberalization of Railway Transport; TCDD, which has a positive capacity allocation application with TCDD, has made a capacity allocation. Access Agreement for High Speed Trains to be operated between Ankara and Eskişehir was signed. M WE WILL SUCCESS IN THE COMMUNITY Pazartesi TCDD General Directorate In the Small Meeting Room 23 signed the contract signed on Monday, TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın and TCDD Transportation Inc. General manager…
- 'Barrier-Free Access Project' from Kayseri Transportation Inc. 22/08/2017 Kayseri Transport Inc. launched an ihtiyaç Accessible Access Project ”for the elderly, disabled and accompanying passengers. The staff, who are assigned in the scope of the project implemented on June 2017, help citizens on many issues. The unhindered access project initiated by Transportation Inc. is highly appreciated by the citizens. Personnel assisting passengers in boarding tickets, turnstile passes, and getting on and off the Rail System Vehicles are providing services to remove obstacles in transportation. Persons who are voluntarily selected are assisted by the citizens of Düvenönü, Cumhuriyet Square, Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality and Fuzuli Stations between 09.00-15.00 on weekdays and Saturdays. Made in 4 station X
- Extension of Public Service Liability for Railway Passenger Transportation 10/04/2019 The validity period of the public service obligation performed by TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş., previously designated as 1 May 2018, was extended to 31 December 2020. This regulation which came into force after being published in the Official Gazette No. 10 Nisan 2019 Çarşamba 30741 with the signature of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is as follows; Attached "in Railway Passenger Transportation Regulation Amending the Regulation on Public Service Obligation" to be put in force, Turkey's No. 6461 8 Law on the Liberalization of Railway Transport has decided in accordance with Article. REGULATION ON IMPLEMENTATION OF PUBLIC SERVICE LIABILITY REGULATIONS IN RAILWAY TRANSPORTATION TRANSLATION ARTICLE 1-4 / 7 / 2016 and the Ministers of 2016 / 9005 DEM
- Aliağa-Çandarlı-Bergama New Railway Infrastructure Construction and Çandarlı Port Railway Connection Infrastructure Construction Work 21/02/2018 Aliağa-Çandarlı-Bergama New Railway Infrastructure Construction and Çandarlı Port Railway Connection Infrastructure Construction Work As a Result of the tender The boundary value of 2017 / 84607 BIK of the Turkish State Railways is 357.632.114,26 TL and the cost of Aliağa-Çandarlı-Bergama New Railway Infrastructure Construction with the approximate cost of 503.413.178,30 TL and Çandarlı Port 26 company was awarded to the tender for the Railway Connection Infrastructure Works, and 359.058.110,36 TL was awarded to the tender with IC İÇTAŞ İNŞAAT SAN. AND TRADE. Inc. + ASTUR CONSTRUCTION AND TRADE. Inc. + KALYON CONSTRUCTION SAN. AND TRADE. Inc. joint venture. 4, which participated in the tender, bid below the limit. Tender Aliağa İhale
- Information Sharing Workshop on Remote Structural Status Monitoring Systems in Railways 17/04/2016 Workshop on Information on Remote Structural Status Imaging Systems in Railways: A workshop conducted by DATEM Directorate of Operations was held at Istanbul Intercontinental Hotel. Turkey and in the framework of the UK academic year the British Council and TÜBİTAK supports the Istanbul Intercontinental Hotel organized "Knowledge Exchange of Remote Condition Monitoring on Railway" ( "Railways Remote Structural Condition Monitoring Systems About Information Sharing) workshop on DATEM was conducted by the Department of Business Administration. Workshop coordinator of the DATEM employees covered by Medi Turkey. and Malz. Load. Eng. Pınar Yılmazer and the University of Birmingham-Birmingham Papaorkas undertook the Mayorkinos. Participants from the UK, Oxford, Birmingham, Manchester, İngiltere