Bomb confluence in the Ankara subway: In the Ankara subway, a deranged shouting “Jesus will come neden caused a panic of“ live bomb bomba. The person who was not in a mental state was disabled.
Social media today before the "Ankara metro live bombs" and then "live bombs are not joke" claims spread in the form of.
In fact, it was neither a terrorist act nor a joke, which caused some shops to shut down even in the heart of the capital.
One person in the Red Crescent subway said, “Jesus will come. Where are the Israelites? Başla When a woman heard this, she took the child with her and said, “There is a live bomb hızla. Although not crowded, they crushed each other.
Reported that the mental balance was not in place, the person was neutralized as soon as possible.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bomb panic in the Ankara subway 21/12/2014 The bomb panic in the Ankara subway: The suspicious bag left behind by the waiting seats in Ankara Kızılay Metro caused panic. The detonator was detonated with children's supplies. Upon understanding of the situation, the metro services returned to normal. In Ankara Kızılay Metro, the suspicious bag left by the waiting seats caused panic. The detonator was detonated with children's supplies. Upon understanding of the situation, the metro services returned to normal. The event took place in the evening at 22.00. The suspicious bag, which was left at the bottom of the seats in the waiting area of the panel, triggered the police on notice. After inspecting the police teams in the region, Ankaray stopped the Metro flights, the passengers were not taken to the perona, ekip
- Bomb alarm in Ankara subway 13/10/2015 Ankara metro bomb alarm: More 2 days ago the most bloody terrorist organization in the history of a bomb alarm in Ankara was exposed. On the subway line in Ankara - Batıkent - OSB line was stopped. On the Saturday of the peace march before the unidentified who was carried out by a live bomb attack 97 citizens lost their lives. A bomb report that came in the evenings last night triggered more teams. Törekent subway station bombs on the notification of the bombs immediately when the Batıkent - OSB subway scheduled to stop the bomb calls. After panic, the panic İh
- Bomb panic in Ankara Metro 02/12/2015 Bomb bomb in Ankara Metro: Ankara Kurtuluş metro station at the metro station next to the elevator police alarmed. Baghdad in the capital of Ankara's subway station next to the disabled elevator, the police station, alarmed the bag was spent. Upon notice of the citizens who noticed the suspicious bag teams from the scene, the package took security measures by pulling the strip to the region. Then the area was called bomb disposal experts. With the arrival of bomb disposal experts, traffic from Cemal Gürsel Street was double-sided. The entrance to the Red Crescent in the direction of the Red Crescent was closed to the entrance of the passengers and the elevator was disabled. Packed with a detonator by bomb disposal expert imha
- Bomb panic in Istanbul Kartal Metro 25/12/2014 The bomb panic in the Kartal subway in Istanbul: The women's bag, left to the KARTAL subway station, caused panic. The police took the security precautions and closed the subway entrance. Kartal subway station D-100 one of the entrances to the front of the bag of citizens who noticed the case, reported to the police. Notice that the police on the scene, pulled the security strip and closed the entrance to the subway. Citizens who wanted to use the subway were directed to other doors. Bomb disposal expert police, wearing his special outfit checked suspicious bag. The security measures and work of the police were followed by fear and surprise by the surrounding citizens. The bag examined by the expert appeared to be empty. About one…
- Istanbul bomb bomb panic stops 23/01/2016 Bomb bombs stopped in the Istanbul subway: Yenikapı-Hacıosman flights in the Istanbul Metro in the morning could not be made due to a bomb alarm. Today in the morning hours in the Yenikapı - Hacıosman Metro, there were major problems. The citizen was both late and able to provide transportation between certain stops. While everyone thinks that the fault was due to the new metro in Mecidiyeköy, it was revealed that the cause of the fault was the suspicious package. Yenikapı-Hacıosman Metro's Şişli Station was closed for 30 minutes due to suspicious package in the station. When the suspicious package was found empty, the stop was opened again. According to information obtained, in the morning 08.00 queues Yenikapı - Hacıosman Metro suspects Şişli Station bil
- The suspicion of a bomb in Göztepe Metro 05/03/2016 In the Göztepe Metro, the suspicion of a bomb was joked: In Istanbul, at the Göztepe subway stop, the 2 people threw a bag on the moving vagina. 2 detained about the incident. The ball is out of the bag. There was an event in Istanbul at Göztepe metro stop. Two youngsters in Göztepe subway threw a bag on the moving carabiner. Two people were taken into custody, and the bag came out of the bag. According to eyewitness accounts, one person at the Göztepe subway stop threw a bag into a full-fledged wagon. "THE PASSENGERS WALKED TO THE PITCHING OF EZME"
- Kadikoy - Kartal subway bomb bomb on the cameras (Video) 05/03/2016 Kadikoy - Kartal subway bomb joke in the cameras: Kadikoy - Kartal line in the subway "bomb joke" young people, left the other passengers in horror. The "bomb" joke on the Kadıköy-Kartal subway line was reflected in the cameras. Young in the images, "the bomb," leaving the bag on the car, passengers, other wagons are fleeing. Göztepe Metro Station in the event yesterday, the young people in the hands of the bag "Bomb" threw into the wagon. Passengers traveling in the subway experienced great panic and 3 was taken into custody. 18 younger than 3 who spent the night at the Children's Branch, was sent to the court this morning. Freed from the statements taken by the prosecution tarafından
- The Bombing of Live Bomb in Kadıköy Metro (Panels) 03/07/2016 The Bombing of Live Bombs in Kadıköy Metro Led to Panic: The panicked passengers left the subway in fear that there was a live bomb on the subway at Kadıköy quay. On the subway in Istanbul's Kadikoy pier, a female bomb was thrown in the panic. He recorded moments of seconds with his amateur camera.
- Istanbul subway stopped suspicion of bombs 08/10/2016 Istanbul subway bomb suspicion stopped operations: Topkapı-Ulubatlı Metro station 17: 00 queue passengers who saw a bag, the situation reported to the security officers at the station. Security officers, the area where the bag covered the strip, reported the police teams. By the way, security grounds were evacuated from the metro station. Expert teams from the scene examined the bag. It was learned that there were documents and various personal materials in the bag, the scene was closed about half an hour after the scene returned to normal.
- The people's day at the cable car 23/08/2012 After the feast, the Bursalılar flowed from the heat and flocked to Uludağ. Citizens who want to take advantage of the public day discount, 3 hours agreed to wait for the ropeway. Bursa citizens who want to evaluate the holidays took the cable car. Citizens who want to benefit from the people's day tariff applied on Wednesdays, Bursa to get rid of the overwhelming heat of the temporary way to get rid of Uludag. Citizens who took the path of the cable car to go to Uludağ were shocked by the queue they saw. Citizens who want to go to Uludag, the queue, found about 100 meters. In recent years, Arab tourists who are in favor of Bursa, also took the share of the cable car. Citizens, "We wanted to go to the family Uludag."