Baku Tbilisi Kars Railway Project: Sarıkamış Mayor Göksal Toksoy made statements about the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project.
Mayor Toksoy, said in a statement to reporters, the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan and Baku-Tbilisi-Erzurum the third largest project of railways projects realized by all three countries after the project, Turkey, Azerbaijan, and also said great importance for the region as well as to Georgia.
With the realization of the project and the construction of other railway projects supporting these projects, Toksoy stated that it would be possible to transport uninterrupted cargo from China to Europe by rail.
Or Our Prime Minister Mr. Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Ahmet Arslan are working hard for the completion of the project with day and night technical teams. Our Minister Mr. Arslan, in order to see his works on the spot, to determine which stage he was in, made observations in our region.
With the opening of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars line services, a train will depart from Beijing, China, respectively, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan and Georgia will enter through Turkey. Passing through Anatolia and passing through Thrace to Greece, the train will reach England from the English Channel by using Italy and then France. Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project, Turkey, vital for Georgia and Azerbaijan. The project is full of confidence that the historical Silk Road from China to Europe will be revitalized and will make a great contribution to employment and economics in the Kars region on its route. Proje
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Kars Governor Eyüp Tepe visited Kars-Tbilisi-Baku railway construction 11/09/2012 Governor Tepe visited the Lake Kuyucuk, which has a significant ecological wonder and a high tourism potential, and received information from Can Aksoy, the district governor of Kuyucuk. Tepe observing the artificial observation island and observation tower on the edge of the lake, the bird population in the region and the lake management plan found what to do within the framework of the evaluations. Governor Eyup Tepe, and those accompanying him, later transferred to Kuyucuk Tourism Center, which was built by the Provincial Special Administration and Serhat Development Agency and Arpaçay Village Service Union. Governor Hill, here with the people of the village chatted for a while. Visit in Kuyucuk Kuy
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars 27/04/2013 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars Governor Eyup Tepe Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway line construction, "Kars is going to be the point of the line will go to China after that," he said. Tepe AA correspondent, the BTK railway line, thanks to the city "junction point" would gain identity, he said. This situation will reflect the economy and trade of Kars Tepe emphasized, "The things that were once imagined to be real. This line, which has been dragging on for years, has gained momentum in recent years. It has been tendered in 2008 and today there is a physical realization in 40-50. This rate would have been higher if the stage was not disputed.
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railroad Work Meeting was held in Kars 05/03/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication Ahmet Arslan, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway, east-west axis of the transport corridors between Europe and Asia is a very important project to make uninterrupted. Azerbaijan Economy Minister Sahin Mustafayev arriving at Kars Harakani Airport to evaluate the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, President of Azerbaijan Railways Cavid Qurbanov, Georgian Railroad President David Peradze, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Governor of Kars Rahmi Doğan, AK The party was welcomed by Kars deputy Yusuf Selahattin Beyribey, Mayor of Kars Murtaza Karaçanta and other interested parties. Minister Arslan and his accompanying delegation, the people of Azerbaijan, the late leader of the people lan
- Kars-Ahılkelek-Tbilisi-Baku Railway Project 06/01/2012 The Kars-Ahılkelek-Tbilisi-Baku railway project, which is planned to be completed in 2012, is rapidly progressing. Project History of Turkey, Azerbaijan and the Turkish Republic which was to provide a direct link to the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway project related 7 capital of Georgia, on February 2007 Azerbaijan in Tbilisi, has signed a framework agreement between Georgia and Turkey. Within the scope of the project, the infrastructure of the 105 km line between Kars and Ahılkekek will be constructed according to double line and the superstructure will be constructed as single line, electric and signaled. It is planned to rehabilitate the existing one line of 176 km between Ahılkelek-Marabda and Tbilisi. The project will be reconstructed 105 km between Kars-Ahılkelek in
- The Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project was signed with a ceremony. 03/09/2012 The Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project was signed with a ceremony. Project Kars-Ahilkelek (Georgia) to build a new railway between mile 98, 160 kilometers in Georgia through the modernization of the existing railway, Turkey-Georgia-Azerbaijan is expected to be directly linked to the railway network. BTK Railway Project is planned to be implemented in 2014. Zia Altunyaldız, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Customs and Trade and the Deputy Minister of Finance of Azerbaijan Ebanoidze attended the ceremony held at the Ministry of Customs and Trade. Altunyaldız made a statement about the subject before the ceremony, "One of the important neighboring countries of our country, the customs delegation of the customs administration of Georgia and how more customs services between our countries ..."
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project tunnel 10/09/2012 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway as part of a new agreement on the facilitation of the railway tunnel construction planned in Georgia, was signed between Turkey and Georgia. Ziya Altunyaldız, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Customs and Trade said, An Thanks to these meetings, we aim to prevent the disappearance of projects and problems between the customs of our countries between correspondence traffic between our countries. Today, here in Georgia - Turkey Customs Heads, we have met with the occasion of the meeting. Georgia is an important project partner for our country, which is a corridor to the Caucasus and Central Asia, beyond our neighbors in which we cooperate very closely in the customs field. C
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project will end next year 09/12/2012 The construction of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project will be completed by the end of 2013. The first train will move on rails in 2014 year. press release on the subject of the Azerbaijan State Railways Vice President Nezirov victim, said projects in Asia with Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey, said that out of connecting to Europe. HE WILL PARTICIPATE TO ICTA IN KAZAKHSTAN Nezirov decided to join Kazakhstan in the BTK project; After this stage, participation can only be realized by becoming a partner in the expenses for the construction of the project. Kurban Nezirov said he expects similar bids to come from other countries. Nezirov stated that an
- Joint commission will be established for Baku Tbilisi Kars railway project 23/12/2012 Joint commission for Baku Tbilisi Kars railway project will be established. between Turkey and Georgia "Baku-Tbilisi-Kars" new railway line "Kars-Akhalkalaki" decision regarding the approval of the agreement signed in 3 September for some easing of the railway tunnel construction planned to be held in Georgia on was published in the Official Gazette. Accordingly, to achieve the agreement's objectives in Georgia with the joint commission Turkey "Baku-Tbilisi-Kars" new railway line (Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project) "Kars-Akhalkalaki" section to facilitate the railway tunnel construction planned to be held in Georgia on 3 September the decision on the ratification of the signed agreement was published in the Official Gazette. Accordingly, a joint commission will be established to reach the objectives of the agreement. Some…
- 431,3 million dollars spent on Baku Tbilisi Kars railway project 27/01/2013 431,3 million dollars were spent for Baku Tbilisi Kars railway project. The Ministry of Transport of Azerbaijan announced that in the 2007-2012, the Baku Tbilisi Kars railway project (ICTA) was spent on 431,3 million dollars. Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, 2012 annual report was announced. In the report, Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia jointly carry out expenditures under the BTK railway project and was informed about the work. According to the data of the Ministry, 2007 million dollars were spent in 2012-431,3 under the BTK, and in the 2012 it was reported that the 151,5 million dollar credit provided by the Azerbaijani side was used. In the report, the project scope In the 2012 5,2 kilometer Akhalkalaki-Turkey border of the new road, Akhalkalaki and Kartsakhi the ...
- Baku Tbilisi Kars railway project to be accelerated 31/01/2013 The Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway project, which will be accelerated in Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project, was put on the table in Tbilisi. In the meeting held at the Georgian Ministry of Economy, officials from the Ministry of Transport of Georgia and Azerbaijan decided to accelerate the project for Georgia. Within the scope of the decision, the work on the Ahılkelek-Tbilisi-Marabda line, which is under construction, will be accelerated to increase the annual load-carrying capacity to 15 million tons. The Baku-Tbilisi-Kars line, which has a total load capacity of 17 million tons, is expected to carry a million passengers in the first phase. Source: www.haber3.com
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project Will Bring Peace and Prosperity (Photo Gallery) 12/06/2013 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project TCDD, Azerbaijan and Georgia working groups meeting on cargo and passenger transportation of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project, which is known as the Iron Silk Road, will bring peace and prosperity. 4-5 June 2013 The meeting room was held. TCDD Speaking at the opening of the meeting, Deputy General Manager Ismet Duman, Iron Silk Road project, known as the world's largest 100 project is located between the BTK railway project in Azerbaijan, he stated that Georgia and Turkey joining the purpose. Smoke, 76-kilometer section in Turkey, 29 kilometers, he said that they hope will be opened in the year 2014 railroad located in the territory of Georgia. ...
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project will end 2015 19/11/2014 The Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project will be completed by the end of the 2015 year: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan answered the questions of the deputies. Stating that Kars-Tbilisi and Baku are mostly spoken and included in the report of the Court of Accounts, Minister Elvan said: Realization rate is 440. So there's only a fraction of 83 left. This project is a very important project for our country. It is also very important for the connection of the West to Asia. As you know, this route is from Turkmenistan to Turkmenbashi port, passing through the Caspian Sea and from Azerbaijan to Georgia.
- Baku-Kars-Tbilisi Railway Project from Minister Arslan 14/07/2016 Minister Arslan, the Baku-Kars-Tbilisi Railway Project Description: Minister Arslan, Azerbaijan Railways Administration Minister Javid Gurbanov and said in a statement ahead of his delegation to the talks, objectives, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey jointly conducted by the Baku-Kars-Tbilisi Railway Project By the end of the year is to complete and present to the service voiced. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "considering the total operating time of the Osmangazi Bridge, the overall public interest is important," he said. Minister Arslan, Azerbaijan Railways Administration Minister Javid Gurbanov and said in a statement ahead of his delegation to the talks, objectives, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey jointly conducted by the Baku-Kars-Tbilisi Railway Project of the year to complete until the end ...
- Minister Tüfekçi, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project will revive the historic silk road 05/10/2016 Ministers Tüfekçi, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project will revive the historical Silk Road: Customs and Trade Minister Bulent TÜFENKÇİ of "both our neighbors and the Turkey-Georgia relations for new projects are going to do in the future to see that the quality will be an example to the world that we are encouraging," he said. Tüfenkci met with Georgian Finance Minister Nodar Khaduri in Tiflis, where he came for official contacts. In the meeting held closed to the press in the building of the Ministry of Finance of Tbilisi, data sharing between the customs departments of the two countries, cooperation in the fight against smuggling, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line, renewal of the Sarp Border Gate, the problems encountered in transit trade between the two countries were learned. During the meeting Minister Tüfenkci Toplantı
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line Project 09/10/2016 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line Project: The Deputy Governor of Arpaçay Yusuf İzzet Karaman visited the Kümbet village where the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line Project was carried out and supervised the works carried out. Deputy Governor of Arpaçay Yusuf İzzet Karaman visited the Kümbet village where the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line Project was carried out and supervised the works carried out. Karaman, said in a statement after the inspection, the railway line passes through the village of Kümbet reminded. Karaman, who stated that the buildings on the railroad track passing through the village were evacuated and demolished, such as stables, "We made observations by observing the works on site. Here, about 20 buildings will be demolished. There is no grievance of our citizens.
- Minister Arslan Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway project will bring us to China and Europe 14/10/2016 Minister Arslan Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway project will bring us to Çine and Europe: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Arslan, regarding the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line project, said, "The project must be completed beforehand. I hope. " said. Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, "This country is now stronger than the coup attempt on the Fetullahist Terrorist Organization (FETÖ). 15 The stance in July, the lesson you gave to the world. It's also a lot of work, rush, invest, road, tunnel and dam. " said. Minister Arslan, Kars-Digor-Tuzluca Road lan
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project will be launched in June 06/03/2017 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project will be put into service in June: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan pointed out that the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project was at the stage of completion. In June, we want to move to the operation of the diesel locomotive with the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Project. " said. Minister Arslan, said in a statement, this year, snow and cold air and the region and the country brought abundance, but the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project disrupted the work, he added. Therefore, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project will focus more on the field these days, Arslan said.
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railroad Project takes action in June 10/04/2017 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project will be launched in June: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication Ahmet Arslan, "Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project hopefully will be launched in June, from here to produce products from a logistics center will be able to send all over the world." said. Construction of Kars Public Prisons Slaughterhouse Armstrong Speaking at the groundbreaking ceremony, said that the implementation of similar projects in different places, as in Kars, Turkey. Arslan, "In terms of employment in our country, and our convicts to prepare better for life, as well as to create added value for the country showed that they are doing a very important work." said. Arslan, ata
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project with a central corridor attack 24/05/2017 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railroad Project: Central corridor attack: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, addressing the importance of the middle corridor extending from China to Europe and incorporating the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, "The corridor will make transport times shorter, easier and much more economical. Compared to the other corridors we're competing with, it has an outstanding advantage over others. said. Minister Arslan, said in a statement, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the People's Republic of Beijing a while ago, the "Belt and Road Forum" attended, reminded Erdogan that he also accompanied 100'ın.
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project is beginning 28/10/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, "Republic of the organization 29 October, I hope to celebrate the presidency of the President of the Republic the next day will go from Baku to Baku-Tbilisi-Kars first official train will start. I hope to witness a significant history. " said. Minister Arslan, who came to Kars to hold various contacts, met the Governor Rahmi Doğan, Mayor Murtaza Karaçanta and the provincial protocol at Kars Harakani Airport. From here by road to the town of Sarikamish the town of Maksutçuk Arslan, near the village held Sarıkamış-Erzurum Border 30. Section Road Base Throw Y
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway works in progress 07/02/2012 AK Party deputies of Kars Dr. Yunus Kilic Ahmet Arslan, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway (BTK) construction of a thousand 200 people 7 day 24 hours said they work. AK Party deputies in Kars, the work of winter, despite the cold continued despite the said. BTK railway line is very important for Kars underlining that the AK Party Kars deputies. Dr. Yunus Kılıç and Ahmet Arslan; Tı The tunnels that we open and cut into, and the other are the tuning tunnels. The foundations of the majority of the open-tunnel tunnels with a total of 10 kilometers have been completed. The drilling tunnels have a drilling tunnel of X
- We should turn the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway into an opportunity 04/04/2012 Caucasian Industrialists and Businessmen Association (KARSİAD) Chairman Sultan Murat Dereci said that when the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway project is completed, the businessmen of Kars should urgently come together and make plans and programs in order not to be an audience. KARSİAD members of the Confederation of Businessmen and Industrialists of Turkey (TUSKON) 's actual 4 in İstandul. He was hopeful of the Ordinary General Assembly. KARSİAD President Sultan Murat Dereci, TUSKON the general meeting of the very efficient, Kars and the name of the region on behalf of the work done in order to stay away from the audience said. The logistics center of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway project will be Kars, reminding Deveci, "TUSKON General, which has a representative in the country near 200"
- Completing the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway 08/04/2012 Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway is completed and the majority of the BTK railway line is one of Turkey's largest investment, he said. Governor Ahmet Kara, investors are coming, looking at the land, in the near future, Kars will be resurrected and will develop. Governor Ahmet Kara; U Up to now, there has been free land allocation in the Organized Industrial Zones. Now, with these incentives, there is no restriction on Organized Industrial Zones. There is land allocation for investments, these investors will come and go, so there will be very nice things in Kars, Yatırım he said. BAKU-TİFLİS-KARS RAILWAY COMES TO COMPLETING STAGE Kars Governor Ahmet Kara, who pointed out that BTK Railroad has reached the stage of completion, BAK
- Authorities give confidence in launch of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway in 2013 19/04/2012 Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey designed to integrate railway systems, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway will be fully put into service in the year 2013. Under this project until the end of the year Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey work to ensure connection of the railway system continues at a high pace. Turkey is taking all measures to complete the job before the end of the year. In total, Azerbaijan is investing 850 million dollars for this project. Source: Raillynews
- Delay in Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project 26/04/2012 The construction of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway project was reported to be delayed. Baku-based 'Trend' news agency, Azerbaijan Railways President Arif Askerov'a news published in the news; In the context of making the existing railways suitable for the new project, the BTK project may be delayed. In the news that the need for configuration is more than expected, it is stated that the reason for the delay is due to the revision of the whole of the line. The project is planned to be completed within 317 year as planned. It is reported that the part of the 2014, which is not included in the project, is in need of some restructuring. According to the news, Azerbaijan and the territory of Georgia is the 483 kilometer part of the line göre