- Important step at the airport: 76 500 200 3 will cover the construction area of one thousand square meters and will be completed by XNUMX million passengers when completed. The airport project creates a new space for fuel for traffic and to host giant ships
150 3 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX While construction works are going on at the airport, new developments are coming one after the other.
29 will be launched on October 2017 3. The button for the terminal building was pressed at the airport. The IGA terminal building, where the EIA process begins, will rise on an area of approximately 140 thousand square meters.
Thanks to the IGA terminal building, the necessary fuel of the aircraft will be brought by sea. With the IGA terminal building to be realized with a cost of TL 133.580.000, it is planned to bring a minimum additional burden on the current traffic load of Istanbul at the operational stages of the airport.
The project was named 'terminal 1' and 'terminal 2'. Terminal 1 will only approach fuel terminals, while terminal 2 will hold fuel, dry cargo and general cargo ships.
With IGA Supply Terminal Project;
- 550 meters long east breakwater,
- 175 meter size spur structure,
- UM Terminal 4 bağlama berthing place with total length of 2 m consisting of 320 units, 1 pieces of reclining and connecting dolphin and loading platform and cat paths,
- 260 meter long uzun Terminal 2 uzun docking station,