Belgium, Antwerp train station suspicious bag sports equipment came out in Belgium: terrorism teams in the last 2 in Belgium on suspicion of terrorist attacks on dozens of centers, while the country's panic air caused many unwarranted bombs to alarm.
In the last notice, the city of the port city of Antwerp in the central train station bombs were reported to be exploded.
After the notification of bomb disposal teams were dispatched to the scene, the station was evacuated.
The train station using this station failed.
Sports equipment and clothes were found in the suspect bag located between the train tracks. Watching the security cameras, the police detained the person who found the bag where he was.
After that, the train service to Antwerp, which was the starting point, was restarted.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Strike in Belgium Stops London-Paris High Speed Train 04/10/2012 In Belgium, the 24 hourly strike of railway workers stopped the high-speed train services between London and the capital of France. In Brussels, the capital of Belgium, there is also a high density of traffic. Source: CİHAN
- TCDD High Speed Train Moves More Than Belgian Population 28/09/2013 Turkish State Railways High Speed Rail Belgium Population from More passenger Moved: 2009 years in the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), became operational on-site High Speed Train (YHT), together more than passenger vehicles from the Belgian population last 4 years. First of all, XHTX 13 2009 09.40 8 411 324 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX The second project of YHT was Ankara-Konya. The biggest handicap for the project was the lack of a direct rail network between the two cities. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Başbakan
- Today in History: 2 March 1891 A Belgian-French group applied for railway concession between Samsun and Iskenderun. 02/03/2012 2 March 1891 A Belgian-French group applied for rail concession between Samsun and Iskenderun. Russia was not allowed to increase its threat.
- Warning strike from railway workers in Belgium 03/10/2012 Railway employees in Belgium stopped trains across the country due to the 1 daily warning strike. The strike by the unions calling for the government's plan to restructure railway companies to cause loss of vested rights and worsen working conditions has also affected the speedy train services to Brussels, such as Paris, London and Amsterdam. Due to the strike in the railway sector, 90, which was the turnout rate, caused long vehicle queues at the entrances of metropolitan cities such as Brussels and Antwerp. Minister of Public Enterprises Paul Magnette has reiterated his plan to restructure the various railway companies in the program of the coalition government, warning that the strike is costly to the Belgian economy.
- Today in History: 2 March 1891 A Belgian-French group between Samsun-Iskenderun 02/03/2015 In the history 2 March 1891 A Belgian-French group of history, applied for railway concession between Samsun-Ä ° skenderun. Russia was not allowed to increase its threat.
- Belgian railway workers went on strike 27/11/2013 Belgian railway workers have gone on strike: a new one is added to the strikes of the Belgian Railways Company (SNCB), which has been running for some time. Railway employees say this week will strike more. Belgian railway workers announced that the new action package was put into practice by the Minister of Development and State Companies Jean-Pascal Labille confirming that the 2018, which is part of the Railways Reform Package, will close the contract with the 1000. The discontent among the workers of the SNCB has begun to signal that the actions will be carried out more strictly. The railroad workers are also through the union Demir
- Railway Workers to Hold General Strike in Belgium 22/05/2015 In Belgium, Railroad Employees will Strike a General Strike: Employees of the State Railways (SNCB / NMBS) in Belgium will leave a job to announce their response to the authorities. 27 has announced that it will conduct a national strike from 22 on May Wednesday evening to 29 on May Wednesday. 15 has announced that it will conduct a national strike on the XNUMX of May Friday. It is estimated that thousands of people will be adversely affected by the strike.
- UTIKAD President Erkeskin Speaks at the Seminar on Cooperation and Investment in the Flemish Region of Belgium 09/12/2015 Erkeskin, Belgium Flemish Region Cooperation and Investment Seminar in Talks: Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEIK) Turkey - Belgium-Turkey Business Council, organized by the Flemish Region and Investment Cooperation Seminar was held in Istanbul. Speaking at the seminar UTIKAD President and Chairman of the Business Council of DEIK Logistics Erkeskin Turgut, Turkey is not only a Logistics Transfer Center, he said that logistics is a strong investment partner for developing countries. Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEIK) Turkey - Belgium-Turkey Business Council, organized by the Flemish Region Cooperation and Investment Seminar on the issues of cooperation between the two countries were discussed. Chairman of the Turkey-Belgium Business Council of DEIK ...
- Railway workers in Belgium strike 06/01/2016 Railway workers in Belgium strike: Railroad workers in Belgium have reacted to the reform package, which foresees a cut in the budget, with the 48 going on an hourly strike. In Belgium, the government has launched an 48 strike every hour. Members of the railway unions gathered at the Brussels train station and announced the launch of a 22.00 day-long strike at local time by 2. In a statement, the government's reform package prepared within the framework of the measures of savings, the railways of the expected percentage of 20 budget cut, the 33 thousand employees will cause the loss of at least the job of the 6 thousand said. The decrease in the number of staff, the other employees for the year 6 daily holiday Personel
- Today in History: 2 March 1891 A Belgian-French band ... 02/03/2016 In the history 2 March 1891 A Belgian-French group of history, applied for railway concession between Samsun-Ä ° skenderun. Russia was not allowed to increase its threat.