Belgium, Antwerp train station suspicious bag sports equipment came out in Belgium: terrorism teams in the last 2 in Belgium on suspicion of terrorist attacks on dozens of centers, while the country's panic air caused many unwarranted bombs to alarm.
In the last notice, the city of the port city of Antwerp in the central train station bombs were reported to be exploded.
After the notification of bomb disposal teams were dispatched to the scene, the station was evacuated.
The train station using this station failed.
Sports equipment and clothes were found in the suspect bag located between the train tracks. Watching the security cameras, the police detained the person who found the bag where he was.
After that, the train service to Antwerp, which was the starting point, was restarted.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Strike in Belgium Stops London-Paris High-Speed Train 04/10/2012 In Belgium, the 24 hourly strike of railway workers stopped the high-speed train services between London and the capital of France. In Brussels, the capital of Belgium, there is also a high density of traffic. Source: CİHAN
- TCDD High Speed Train Moves More Than Belgian Population 28/09/2013 Turkish State Railways High Speed Rail Belgium Population from More passenger Moved: 2009 years in the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), became operational on-site High Speed Train (YHT), together more than passenger vehicles from the Belgian population last 4 years. First of all, XHTX 13 2009 09.40 8 411 324 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX The second project of YHT was Ankara-Konya. The biggest handicap for the project was the lack of a direct rail network between the two cities. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Başbakan
- Today in History: 2 March 1891 A Belgian-French group applied for railway concession between Samsun and Iskenderun. 02/03/2012 2 March 1891 A Belgian-French group applied for rail concession between Samsun and Iskenderun. Russia was not allowed to increase its threat.
- Warning strike from railway workers in Belgium 03/10/2012 Railway employees in Belgium stopped trains across the country due to the 1 daily warning strike. The strike by the unions calling for the government's plan to restructure railway companies to cause loss of vested rights and worsen working conditions has also affected the speedy train services to Brussels, such as Paris, London and Amsterdam. Due to the strike in the railway sector, 90, which was the turnout rate, caused long vehicle queues at the entrances of metropolitan cities such as Brussels and Antwerp. Minister of Public Enterprises Paul Magnette has reiterated his plan to restructure the various railway companies in the program of the coalition government, warning that the strike is costly to the Belgian economy.
- Today in History: 2 March 1891 A Belgian-French group between Samsun-Iskenderun 02/03/2015 In the history 2 March 1891 A Belgian-French group of history, applied for railway concession between Samsun-Ä ° skenderun. Russia was not allowed to increase its threat.
- Belgian railway workers went on strike 27/11/2013 Belgian railway workers have gone on strike: a new one is added to the strikes of the Belgian Railways Company (SNCB), which has been running for some time. Railway employees say this week will strike more. Belgian railway workers announced that the new action package was put into practice by the Minister of Development and State Companies Jean-Pascal Labille confirming that the 2018, which is part of the Railways Reform Package, will close the contract with the 1000. The discontent among the workers of the SNCB has begun to signal that the actions will be carried out more strictly. The railroad workers are also through the union Demir
- Railroad Workers in Belgium Will Make a General Strike 22/05/2015 In Belgium, Railroad Employees will Strike a General Strike: Employees of the State Railways (SNCB / NMBS) in Belgium will leave a job to announce their response to the authorities. 27 has announced that it will conduct a national strike from 22 on May Wednesday evening to 29 on May Wednesday. 15 has announced that it will conduct a national strike on the XNUMX of May Friday. It is estimated that thousands of people will be adversely affected by the strike.
- UTIKAD President Erkeskin Speaks at the Seminar on Cooperation and Investment in the Flemish Region of Belgium 09/12/2015 Erkeskin, Belgium Flemish Region Cooperation and Investment Seminar in Talks: Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEIK) Turkey - Belgium-Turkey Business Council, organized by the Flemish Region and Investment Cooperation Seminar was held in Istanbul. Speaking at the seminar UTIKAD President and Chairman of the Business Council of DEIK Logistics Erkeskin Turgut, Turkey is not only a Logistics Transfer Center, he said that logistics is a strong investment partner for developing countries. Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEIK) Turkey - Belgium-Turkey Business Council, organized by the Flemish Region Cooperation and Investment Seminar on the issues of cooperation between the two countries were discussed. Chairman of the Turkey-Belgium Business Council of DEIK ...
- Railway workers in Belgium strike 06/01/2016 Railway workers in Belgium strike: Railroad workers in Belgium have reacted to the reform package, which foresees a cut in the budget, with the 48 going on an hourly strike. In Belgium, the government has launched an 48 strike every hour. Members of the railway unions gathered at the Brussels train station and announced the launch of a 22.00 day-long strike at local time by 2. In a statement, the government's reform package prepared within the framework of the measures of savings, the railways of the expected percentage of 20 budget cut, the 33 thousand employees will cause the loss of at least the job of the 6 thousand said. The decrease in the number of staff, the other employees for the year 6 daily holiday Personel
- Today in History: 2 March 1891 A Belgian-French group Tarih 02/03/2016 In the history 2 March 1891 A Belgian-French group of history, applied for railway concession between Samsun-Ä ° skenderun. Russia was not allowed to increase its threat.
- Belgian Railroad workers started general strike on the agenda (Video) 31/05/2016 Belgian Railroad workers started the general strike: the strike launched by railroad workers in the south of Belgium in the Walloon Region against austerity measures brought the rail transport to a standstill in this part of the country on its fifth day. Road traffic congestion over the 400 long lines have passed the kilometer. Public Services Union (CGSP) called for a general strike in May 31 airports and services in many public institutions may be interrupted. Valery Michel, a consignee in a transport company, says that roads in Brussels are closed, they receive phones that delay their customers, drivers are under pressure, but they don't have anything. The Belgian government, 34 bin i
- Today in History: 2 March 1891 A Belgian-French group Tarih 02/03/2017 In the history 2 March 1891 A Belgian-French group of history, applied for railway concession between Samsun-Ä ° skenderun. Russia was not allowed to increase its threat.
- In Date: 2 March 1891 A Belgian-French 02/03/2018 In the history 2 March 1891 A Belgian-French group of history, applied for railway concession between Samsun-Ä ° skenderun. Russia was not allowed to increase its threat.
- Today in History: 2 March 1891 A Belgium-French te 02/03/2019 In the history 2 March 1891 A Belgian-French group of history, applied for railway concession between Samsun-Ä ° skenderun. Russia was not allowed to increase its threat.
- Suspect bags in Adana Metro station 26/03/2016 In Adana Metro station, suspicious bag: Adana metro stop at the entrance of the forgotten bag, bomb fear was alive. Arriving at the metro station opposite the Governorship of Adana, a bomb was notified at the 07.30 ranks at the time. The police teams sent the notice on the security tape pulled off the entrance to the subway. Those arriving at the station also directed to different entrances. The bomb specialist, who ran the mobile signal breaker, checked the suspicious bag. The specialist police, who quickly took the bag with the hook rope, dropped it from where it was. In his review of the expert police, the bag was stale. Bomb experts leave the scene, public order and police station B
- At the Avcılar metrobus stop, a thermos came out of suspicious packaging 18/04/2016 Avcılar metrobus stop at the thermos out of suspicious package: Istanbul Avcılar metrobus stop, due to suspicious package was closed to the passenger entrance for a while. A broken thermos came out of the suspicious package the police checked. At the metrobus stop in Avcilar, a broken thermos came out of the suspicious package controlled by the police. The police took the security measures around the metrobus stop on suspicious packet notifications of the citizens and removed the passengers from the station. On the way to the top of the crossing of the security band of the teams that provide the transportation of the metrobuses at the stop without waiting for the Avcılar station continued. A broken thermos in a suspicious package controlled by bomb disposal experts at the scene Olay
- Report on suspicious bags on the rail 28/09/2016 Report of suspicious bags on the rail in Istanbul was false: report on the suspicious bag on the rail after the closure of the station following the closure of the investigation was found to be any adversity Police, a person near the station in Konya detained on the rail, suspicious bag on the notice that after the temporary closure of the station on the inspection of any it was understood that there was no negativity. A person was detained in connection with a false report. According to information received, the police made a phone call, near the Konya Station rails with suspicious bags were found. The teams, acting on the notice, completely evacuated the gates and took security measures in the environment. From Istanbul and Ankara kent
- A fire broke out at the train station in the Ahmetli district of Manisa. 09/02/2012 Ahmetli train station at the time of the fire in 18.00 ranks Turgutlu, Salihli, Ahmetli teams intervened. In the fire, the 1 train car burned down and the warehouse where the State Railways used emergency response and materials were completely burned. The entrances of the trains are controlled. While the fire intervention is in progress, trains are provided with controlled access to the station. "We do not know the reason for the fire yet. At present, the intervention in the fire continues at full speed. The only joy we have is that there is no loss of life and no injuries," said Fuat Gurel, the governor of Ahmetli. Source: http://www.emlakkulisi.com
- Asphalt Study on 9 Street in Kichikoy 22/08/2014 9 Street Asphalt Study in Kichikoy: Talas Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams in the Kicikoy neighborhood, asphalt renewed 9 street. Talas Kiçiköy Mahallesi Ali Saip Paşa Street, followed by the Dirmit, Ulus, Stad, Return, Say, Dirmit 1, 6160 and 6161 street renewal work started in the street came to an end. Talas mayor of Talas, who also made statements about the renewal of the infrastructure services. Mustafa Palancıoğlu, 9 street and street works in the Kiçiköy neighborhood is almost turned into a construction site, he said. Mayor Palancıoğlu, "Kiçiköy Mahalle is one of the oldest settlements of Talas, a region known with its historical texture.
- Suspicious packet alarm in Ankara Train Station area 14/10/2015 Suspect packet alarm in Ankara Railway Station: After the attack in Ankara on Saturday, the train station was hit by suspicious bags. Breakfast was exploded in the bag detonated by the detonator. There were suspicious package panic in Ankara Train Station. A suspect bag was found in the garage in the morning. The security guards in the area to inform the police on the site was sent to bomb disposal teams. Police teams took security measures at the scene. Citizens and members of the press were removed from the region. Gar staff members also received information from the police officer. Teams, then detonated the suspect bag with the detonator. The investigation was started. This…
- Suspicious bag in Ankara Train Station 27/10/2015 Suspect bags in Ankara Train Station: At Ankara Train Station, bag safety was forgotten by the side of the pool. The owner of the case blamed the police teams. According to information obtained, a bag at the Ankara Railway Station was notified of the police was informed. Police teams from the scene, the suspicious bag where the security strip pulled the edge of the pool. The passage of pedestrians was ensured by police teams safely. Then the bombs were shipped to the front of the train station. During the preparation of the bomb expert, a citizen said that the bag was his and that he had ID and credit cards. The woman who noted that her purse was brown was kahverengi
- Suspicious packet alarm on the Paris-Brussels train trip 23/03/2016 Paris-Brussels train time suspicious package alarm: Paris - Brussels train services were reported suspicious package alarm. 3 was injured in 34 170. Police have been alerted in Brussels, the capital of Belgium, where warm hours are experienced. According to the latest information, a suspicious package in Paris-Brussels train service was expressed. Police in the study of the suspected package of any explosives were reported. After the terrorist attacks in Brussels, the Paris-Brussels expedition, which is expected to perform the passengers in the area waiting for the suspicious package police alarmed. When the security forces intervened, the suspect Güvenlik
- Suspicious vehicle panic on High Speed Train 16/05/2016 suspect vehicle panic in the High Speed Train line: Konya, suspecting the car left the High Speed Rail underpass police, trains stop bomb disposal expert çağırdı- determined that the vehicle's fuel left in the underpass to the ending of Konya High Speed Train (YHT), which was abandoned in the underpass the car's fuel was left in the region was determined to be. According to information received, the Seljuk district of the Carpenters High-Speed Train Underpass, a car was abandoned, the police teams took the notice. The teams reached the address in a short time, the car was seen without the license plate was first closed the vehicle to the crossover. Then he met with gar staff Ardından
- The construction of the High Speed Railway 28/01/2013 The construction of this High Speed Train (YHT) road was literally plagued by the beginning of our city. For the YHT road, the bridge from Kartepe Acısu to Büyük Derbent was destroyed. Here, vehicles are given to the service road. The service road passes through the existing railway via a level crossing. In this part of the railroad, though, the freight trains still work. But there is no warning at the crossing of the vehicles. No barrier. Especially dangerous at night. If a vehicle remains under the train, who will give it? Source: www.ozgurkocaeli.com.tr
- Burned chemical loaded trains in Belgium (Video) 06/05/2013 Belgian chemical burned train burned in Belgium Wetteren city of a chemical-laden train during the explosion of a flame during the explosion of the 1 people were killed and injured in the 33 person. Authorities, the incident has not yet found how the research continues, he said. The event at the local time 02.30 ranks occurred during the transportation of wagons from the Netherlands. Dutch mechanic of the cargo train carrying the material to Germany was rescued after the incident, officials said that those injured in the accident were the ones who intervened to save the mechanic. The authorities said that during the incident, 1 had lost his life and more than 30 had been poisoned. Belgium…