The longest railway tunnel in Central Asia opened in Uzbekistan: Uzbekistan Railways completed the railway project combining the cities of Angren in the Tashkent Region and the Pap cities in the Namangan region. The 123,1 km long railway connects the Fergana Valley with the rest of the country.
Chinese President Shi Cinping and Uzbekistani President Islam Karimov opened the Angren-Pap railway and 19,1 km rail tunnel at the parade in the Kamchik Pass. Un This unique tunnel will be the most important port of the new China - Central Asia - Europe international transit railway corridor, ”said China's head of state.
The railway, which began in 2013, connects the Andijan, Namangan and Fergana Regions to the east of Uzbekistan where about 7 million people live.
The cost of the project, which cost 1,7 billion dollars, was provided from Uzbekistan Railway's budget and international loans. Uzbekistan has received 350 million dollars from Chinese Exim Bank under the project. Uzbekistan, China China China Tunnel Group Tunnel Group for the construction of the tunnel 455 signed an agreement.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kars Deputy Arslan Connects London Central Asia with BTK Railway 02/03/2016 Kars Deputy Armstrong, the BTK railway with London Central Asia are contacting: AK Party Kars deputy Ahmet Arslan, Anatolia for the last thirteen years the Republic of Turkey that it ceases to be a bridge on the geography, he said that made the bridge in terms of transport corridors. Arslan stated that London was connected to Central Asia with Marmaray, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway line. The road made a city where everyone lives, from railways, ports of Turkey's what he saw expressing deputy Ahmet Arslan did, "I'll just show you a photo, this photo, the glowing regions such as stars, the Anatolia Thrace shows the location of the Republic of Turkey. Everybody lives in the city where they live, railways, ports Herkes
- Uzbekistan's rail network is disabled 17/04/2013 Uzbekistan's rail network is out of the way Central Asian countries Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan on the route of the new railway project in the ongoing infrastructure work over the railway network passing through Uzbekistan said. The railway network between the Imamnazar of Turkmenistan, Afghanistan's Akina Anhay and the Pyanc settlement centers of Tajikistan will be about 400 kilometers long. The railway line will be reached north of Afghanistan and reach the Pyanc point in the south of Tajikistan. The railway network to be financed by Turkmenistan and the Asian Development Bank is expected to be completed by 2015. In the meantime, with the transportation problems of Uzbekistan, land and railway transportation in Tajikistan, the end of this road to end the endeavor Öz
- New railway line in Uzbekistan 07/03/2016 Uzbekistan's new railway line: The new railway line in Uzbekistan has eliminated the country's dependence on Tajikistan. In Uzbekistan, the construction of the Angren-Pap railway, which will connect the Fergana Valley to other parts of the country, was completed. With the completion of the railway connecting the Fergana Valley with Tashkent, the projects of the 2 billion dollars in the area that provided the independence of Uzbekistan's railway system from Tajikistan were completed. The opening of the new railway line will be held at this year's Amir Temur birthday ceremonies. Soviet-era roads were the only link connecting the countries of the region. For example, the Tashkent large car highway was connecting Uzbekistan to Kazakhstan, while the train to Tirmiz from Tashkent was passing through Turkmenistan. The country's in
- From Europe to Asia of wagons will be from Tekirdag | TCDD Köseköy-Gebze railway 28/02/2012 Since the TCDD Köseköy-Gebze railway line is closed, 2 will be transported by vessels between Tekirdağ and İzmit Derince and Bandırma for the year. Tekirdag Port Manager Mubin Salter Salt, said the construction of Köseköy-Gebze section due to the closed line for the 2 year by train between Tekirdag and Izmit Derince and Bandirma train wagons will be implemented by the project will be implemented. Bandırmaya, which will go to the inner parts of Anatolia trains will be transported to Derince to express the Salt, said: "Akport railway was built. The train is also made in the leather.
- Balıkesir to open to Europe and Asia with logistics center 26/10/2012 Gökköy Logistics Center, which has an annual capacity of 1 million tons, is going to play an important role in the transportation of the products in the region to Europe and Asia by TCDD. Automotive, food and metal products will be transported from the logistics center. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), as well as in European countries, in an area that allows you to switch between modes of transportation, the property can meet the freight logistics needs, technological, and according to economic development, establishing modern logistics centers. In this context, not only to the region where Turkey, as well as the general appeal of great importance that supply load centers, especially in logistics 16 close to the organized industrial zone ...
- Euboea Tunnel 2 of the Eastern Black Sea. The Longest Tunnel 08/04/2014 Eğribel Tunnel of the Eastern Black Sea 2. It will be the longest tunnel: connecting the Giresun to the Central Anatolia Region and completing it after the Ovit Tunnel to the 2 of the Eastern Black Sea Region. the longest tunnel will be the 14 for the Tunnel in April will be announced on April. As part of the improvement efforts for the Giresun-Dereli-Şebinkarahisar Highway, the tender decision of the 5 bin 950-meter tunnel including the Eğribel Tunnel and related roads was recorded. With the start of winter in Giresun until the spring until the spring Alucra, Çamoluk and Şebinkarahisar township hard to reach the driver stating that the driver Ismail Usta ink Eğribel 5-6 of the year is a gateway to the transportation in the past. Transportation in winter inde
- The world's longest tunnel opened Gotthard Base (Video) 02/06/2016 The world's longest tunnel opened the Gotthard Base: the longest and deepest railway tunnel in the world opened the Gotthard Base, with 57 mile length and 2 bin 300 meter depth, passing under the Swiss Alps and shortening the distance between north and south of Europe. 100 has been accredited as a media member at 300 to the opening ceremony where a thousand people are expected. Christian, Muslim and Jewish clerics took part in the ceremony also took place. The opening ceremony, which started at Rynacht, near the Uri Canton, was attended by Swiss Confederation President Johann Schneider-Ammann and many ministers. Near the canton of Ticino u
- The world's longest railway tunnel opens next year 02/06/2015 The world's longest railway tunnel opens next year: the 57 kilometer-long Gothard tunnel, which connects northern Europe to Italy via Switzerland, will be launched in 1 June 2016. In 1996, the tunneling process ended in 2011. Swiss Transport Minister Doris Leuthard and Swiss Railways SBB Managing Director Andreas Meyer met at the Gothard Tunnel to start the countdown clock. When it is finished the distance between Zurich and Milan 2 40 57 hour will take place in minutes, the Gothic Railway Tunnel XNUMX kilometers long. High Speed Trains in Tunnel Hızlı
- World's longest railway tunnel completed 02/09/2015 The world's longest railway tunnel has been completed: the world's longest railway tunnel under the Swiss Alps has been completed. NEAT Gotthard Base Tunnel, consisting of two tunnels with a diameter of 9 meters parallel to each other, is going through the 2 bin 500 meter of Gotthard Row Mountains. 56 will cut the 2 hour to 50 at the 1 hour in October. Switzerland, 1 for the tunnel completed with 2016 thousand workers over the years İsviçre
- The last case of Turkey's longest railway tunnel excavation 26/10/2015 The last case of Turkey's longest railway tunnel excavation work: Planning expected to be completed by the end of year project will cost 2017 193 253 thousand million pounds. 7 workers in the project, 20 technical personnel and 200 workers are working. In Turkey's longest railway tunnel project is predicted to be double 200 thousand meters was achieved progress. Garden Osmaniye and Gaziantep will connect the towns and Nurdağı in 10 200 thousand meters in length with Turkey's predicted to be the longest railway tunnel project has been a couple of thousand meters 200 progress. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) by the Adana-Gaziantep-garden-Nurdağı province of Malatya on conventional line ...