Eminönü Alibeyköy Tram Line Construction, Electromechanical and Vehicle Purchase as a result of the tender. The financial envelopes of the tender for the tender of TC Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Rail System Department, European Side Rail System Directorate 2016 / 124619 BIK and the cost of 256.959.480,44 € Eminonu Alibeykoy Tramway Construction, Electromechanical and Vehicle Purchase are opened at 29 June 2016.
According to the information received by RayHaber, the companies participating in the tender and their offers (€) are as follows:
1-Opening + Akçadağ + KMB 139.925.569,00 (€)
2-Nativity 152.998.679,88 (€)
3-Kolin + Adfa 198 .498.000,00 (€)
4-Belen + ATZ + Neoray 209.500.000,00 (€)
5-Makyol + Kalyon 214.478.192,02 (€)
6-Gülermak 217.673.155,70 (€)
7-EM + Heitkamp + Rec 219.757.030,15 (€)
8-Alarko 232.651.676,87 (€)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Tender Announcement: Supervised Engineering and Consultancy Service for Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line (Tender Canceled) 12/11/2015 Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway Line Supervision Engineering and Consultancy Service to be Taken TC ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY, RAIL SYSTEM DEPARTMENT, EUROPEAN SIDE RAIL SYSTEM DIRECTORATE Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tramway Construction and Electromechanical Works Supervision, Engineering and Consultancy Service Procurement Candidates with experience are invited to submit a proposal for prequalification. In accordance with the provisions of 4734 of the Law No. 5, with the participation of the bidders who will be invited to submit a short list by being listed according to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification, among the ones determined as a result of the pre-qualification evaluation, certain yeter
- Tender Announcement: Supervision-engineering consultancy service (Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway Construction and Electromechanical Works) 27/04/2016 Supervision-engineering consultancy service will be taken TC ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY, RAIL SYSTEM DEPARTMENT, EUROPEAN SIDE RAIL SYSTEM DIRECTOR Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tramway Construction and Electromechanical Works Supervision, Engineering and Consultancy Service Recruitment For those who have enough experience, is invited to the application for prequalification. In accordance with the provisions of 4734 of the Law No. 5, with the participation of the bidders who will be invited to submit the tender by being listed shortly according to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification, among the ones determined as the result of the prequalification assessment, the tender procedure is made by the tenderers in accordance with the provisions of the lik
- Tender Announcement: Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway Construction, Electromechanical and Vehicle Purchase 28/04/2016 Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tramway Construction Electromechanical and Vehicle Purchase TC ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY, RAILWAY SYSTEM DEPARTMENT, EUROPEAN SIDE RAIL SYSTEM DIRECTORATE Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tramway Construction, Electromechanical and Vehicle Supply Construction Work will be tender. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 19 2016-a) Address: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Additional Service Building, M. Nezihi Ozmen Mahallesi Kasim Sk. No.124619 1 Merter GÜNGÖREN / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 62 34010 0 212 449 - No.
- Eminonu-Alibeykoy tram line will be completed in 30 months 19/05/2015 Eminonu-Alibeykoy tram line will be completed in 30 months: Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, announced that they will build a new tram between Eminonu and Alibeykoy. Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, made a surprise statement at the ground-breaking ceremony of Eyüp Municipality's walking track in Göktürk. Topbas gave the good news of a new tram line which will ease transportation in Istanbul, Fatih, Eyüp and Bayrampaşa districts. Explaining the project for the first time, Topbaş said, N We made preparations for an 12 kilometer trolley which passes through the coasts of Fatih, starting from Eminönü and passing through the coasts of Eyüp. So we are thinking about a bicycle path next to God willing. This is a Bu
- Eminönü-Eyüp-Alibeyköy tram line introduced 28/05/2015 Eminönü-Eyüp-Alibeyköy tram line was introduced: Kadir Topbaş introduced the 19 million-dollar tram line project that will serve at 150 station between Fatih and Eyüp districts. Mayor Kadir Topbaş, who announced his projects one after the other in order to make Istanbul transportation more convenient, introduced Eminönü - Eyüp - Alibeyköy Tram Line which will be 19 kilometers with 13 station. Speaking at the opening ceremony at the Feshane Culture and Congress Center, Istanbul Mayor Kadir Topbas said that a new ring was added to the transportation systems in Istanbul. "EMİNÖNÜ-ALİBEYKÖY 30 will be a MINUTE" The new tramway which will reduce the travel time between Eminönü and Alibeyköy to 30 minutes "
- Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Project Construction works for tender tender 29/05/2015 Istanbul BB Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tramway Line Project Preparation of the tender for the construction tender has begun The preparations for the tender for the tender for the land Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Construction ön of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality were initiated. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the line will start from Eminönü and pass through the coasts of Fatih and Eyüp and it will come to Alibeyköy Cep Bus Terminal. There will be a tram from Eyup Center to Bayrampasa. That tram line will be integrated into the Eminonu - Alibeykoy Line. 12 km long, 18 station tram line will reduce the travel time between Eminönü and Alibeyköy Pocket Bus Station to 30 minutes and X
- Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway work started 11/11/2015 Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway works started: An application was made to the ministry for the Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line project with a length of 10 and the 14 station was determined. The Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line project, planned by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation Department, will cost 4.9 billion TL. The Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line, which will go up from the west side of the Golden Horn, will end at the stop of Alibeykoy Cep Bus Station starting from Eminonu Square and stopping at 13. CONSTRUCTION WORKS CONTINUES Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line project, Bağcılar - Kabataş Tram Line in Eminönü, with Hacı Osman - Yenikapı metro line at Küçük Pazar Station, Beylikdüzü AL Söğütlüçeşme Metrobüs Line and Feshane İNŞ
- The Çed Process Has Started in Eminönü Alibeyköy Tram Line Project 12/11/2015 The Çed Process started in the Eminönü Alibeyköy Tram Line Project: The EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) process was initiated in the Eminönü Alibeyköy tram line project, which will contribute significantly to the traffic of Eyüp and Istanbul. Mayor of Eyüp Remzi Aydın said that Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş announced in May that the project will be implemented along the shores of the Golden Horn and that an environmentally sensitive work will be carried out. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation Department Rail System Eminönü Alibeyköy started the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) process in the rail system project. 492 million 710 thousand TL project includes Fatih and Eyüp districts. The line is parallel to each other in lengths of 10 X
- Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line was auctioned 17/11/2015 Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line was put on tender: The construction and electromechanical works of Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway Project were procured by the European Side Rail System Directorate of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality for the procurement of engineering and consultancy services. 3 WILL COME IN THE YEAR 30 will be held at 2015: 14 on November 00. The duration of the work on the Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line project is 3 year. The Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line project will cost 4.9 billion TL. The Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line project planned for the 10 kilometer will consist of two tracks in parallel. There will be 14 station in Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line project. Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line Emin
- Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Project The EIA process has started for the construction tender 26/11/2015 Istanbul BB Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Project The EIA process has started for the construction tender The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) period for the tender of al Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Construction ED of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has started. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the project is 492.710.000 TL. The line, 14 km length of parallel arrival and departure will consist of two rails. The line in question is the Bağcılar - Kabataş Tram Line located in Eminönü, Hacı Osman - Yenikapı metro line.
- Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Project No EIA is required for the construction tender 03/12/2015 İstanbul BB Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Project No EIA is required for the construction tender The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has made new developments regarding the tender of ver Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Construction Proj. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the EIA is not required for the tender. The cost of the project is 492.710.000 TL. The line, 14 km length of parallel arrival and departure will consist of two rails. Reference: Investments 10 / 1234 May 25
- Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Project Construction and electromechanical works were inspected, pre-election applications for engineering tender were collected 10/12/2015 Istanbul BB Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Project Construction and electromechanical works are controlled, pre-election applications of engineering tender have been collected. and Consultancy Services "pre-election applications of the tender were collected on 30 November 2015. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The companies that applied for pre-selection for the tender were determined as follows: 1. Altinok Consultancy 2. Botek Boğaziçi 3. Cenor Consultures - Fer Consult 4. D'appolonia SpA 5. Emay Engineering Em
- Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Project Construction and electromechanical works are controlled, engineering tender is canceled 31/03/2016 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Project Construction and electromechanical works control, engineering tender canceled Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Rail System Department will be carried out by the 2015 / 149014 GCC number Eminonu - Alibeykoy Tramway Construction and Electromagnetic Works Supervision, Engineering and Consultancy Service tender was canceled due to deficiencies or errors. For the canceled tender, 12 company / joint venture applied for pre-selection.
- What you don't know about Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line (Video) 28/04/2016 What you don't know about Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line: An application was made to the ministry for the Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line project with a length of 10 and the 14 station was determined. The Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line project, planned by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation Department, will cost 4.9 billion TL. The Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line, which will go up from the west side of the Golden Horn, will end at the stop of Alibeykoy Cep Bus Station starting from Eminonu Square and stopping at 13. Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line Project, Bağcılar - Kabataş Tram Line in Eminönü, with Hacı Osman - Yenikapı metro line at Küçük Pazar Station, Beylikdüzü ile Söğütlüçeşme Metrobüs Line and Feshane station, planned at Bayrampaşa -
- Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line Contract Awarded Contractor 05/11/2016 The Contractor of the Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line Contract was signed with the Contractor: Dogus Construction, which won the Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tramway Construction, Electromechanical and Vehicle Purchase Works, with the contract price of 153 Million Euro by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Rail Systems Department, signed the contract of the project on 31 October 2016 . Within the scope of the project; 10 passenger station on the double track, the electromechanical works of the rail public transportation system, and the tramway with the continuous energy feeding system between the two rails will be provided. One of the most prestigious projects of Istanbul, the line is expected to be completed in December 14. 2018 firm İ
- Eminönü-Alibeyköy Cep Bus Terminal will be extended to Küçükköy Square 10/11/2016 Eminönü-Alibeyköy Cep Otogarı tram line will be extended to Küçükköy Square: Transportation projects in Gaziosmanpaşa were evaluated by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. It was decided to extend the tramway line to Eminönü-Alibeyköy Cep Otogarı up to Küçükköy Square. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Muzaffer Hacimustafaoglu and the Department of Transportation attended the consultation meeting organized by Gaziosmanpaşa Municipality. In addition to the ongoing Mecidiyeköy-Gaziosmanpaşa-Mahmutbey subway project, the Vezneciler-Gaziosmanpaşa-Sultangazi tram line, which has an 4 stop in Gaziosmanpaşa, is converted into a subway and Kazlıçeşme-Gaziosmanpaşa-Kağıthane-4. Work on the Levent-Kadıköy Metro project was also discussed. However, the studies on the major transportation axles of the district were evaluated Bun
- Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway construction started 20/03/2017 Construction of Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line: Construction of the new tram line of Istanbul within the scope of Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line project started by Doğuş Construction. Construction works in the new transportation projects in Istanbul, the construction of the tram line project between Eminönü-Alibeyköy construction work began quickly. A description of the subject was made by Doğuş İnşaat. It was announced that the construction work was started within the scope of Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line Project. Doğuş Construction and Employer The construction of the Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line Construction, Electromechanical and Vehicle Acquisition Works with a project price of approximately 31 million Euros signed by 2016 in 153 between Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and Alım
- Eminönü-Eyüp-Alibeyköy Tram Line Pile 42 to the Golden Horn 29/08/2017 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) 150 million dollars budget to extend from Eyup to Eminonu within the scope of the new tramway works within the scope of the Golden Horn 70 pile 42 pile piled. 2019 will be put into service and 10 thousand 500 passengers will carry the new line starting from Eminonu Small Market, Cibali, Fener, Balat, Ayvansaray, Feshane, Eyüp Sultan and Silahtarağa stops. The area to be filled on the piles for the 13 kilometer-long rail system that will extend to Alibeyköy Bus Terminal includes important risks since it is opposite to historical monuments. Restoration Specialist, Istanbul Technical University Faculty of Architecture. Dr. As a result of the investigation conducted by Zeynep Ahunbay, Z
- Eminönü - Alibeyköy tram line works started 17/10/2017 For the projects in the Bosphorus Strait, the stakes that were stuck to the sea and stuck to the sea are now crashed to the sea in Eyüp for Eminönü-Alibeyköy tram line. It is planned to finish the 10 kilometer along the Haliç coast, which will extend to Alieyköy, at 2019. The line will be on 14 stall. The first one of the stakes that caused reactions to collapse the Bosphorus was crashed in 2014 to extend the road to the Emirgan coast. 1 years later, Kanlıca-Çubuklu coast was made with concrete pile. Within the scope of Üsküdar square arrangement, piles were piled in front of the historical Şemsi Paşa Mosque. These stakes caused cracks in the courtyard of the historic mosque. The stakes seen in Bebek Aşiyan are now in the Golden Horn Bebek
- Public Transportation, Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line Breathing 20/10/2017 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality continues to implement its projects to minimize the traffic problem and popularize public transportation. The railway system, Eminönü Alibeyköy tram line, which is integrated with the sea and rubber wheeled public transportation vehicles, continues at full speed. The line starting from Eminönü Square will reach to Unkapanı, Fener, Eyüp, Silahtarağa and Alibeyköy. It will be one of the most important public transportation routes of Istanbul. When the tram line was put into service, Medipol University Unkapanı Campus, Kadir Has University Cibali Campus, Feshane, Eyüp State Hospital, Bilgi University Santral Campus, Historical Pillar Loti Hill and Tram
- Description of IMM's Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tramway Works 22/03/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality is starting to work on Eminonu-Alibeykoy tram line which is designed for comfortable, comfortable and fast service in public transportation. The infrastructure of the Eminonu - Alibeykoy Tram Line, which will be constructed by the Rail Systems Department, has to be done. Waste water and rain water lines will be replaced and renewal works will be carried out in the transition areas where the system will be installed. As a result of the studies, the coastal road of Abdülezelpaşa Caddesi, Unkapanı - Balat Directorate, 22, will be closed to traffic on Thursday as of March. The traffic flow in the area will be provided from one lane for two months. 1100 meters long X
- Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line is Ready for the Year 02/04/2018 Eyüpsultan Municipality Organized by the Directorate of Press and Public Relations, every Thursday at 20: 23 Facebook and Instagram live broadcast on Eyüpsultan Agenda program spoken in the program, the citizens were answered questions. Remembrance of the Mayor of Eyüpsultan Remzi Aydın and the social media questions were answered and the investment studies in Eyüpsultan were asked. Stating that Eyüpsultan will become one of the most comfortable and best districts of Istanbul in terms of transportation, President Remzi Aydın gave the following information: "An important part of the Gayrettepe-Bağcılar Metro is passing through our district. The construction is now underway and is now coming towards the end."
- Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line Project Awarded 22/10/2018 The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was awarded an 2 award by the Sustainability Academy. Domestic and have launched a bid to boost national production "Indigenous Technology Office" project and continuously fed with energy from a first floor in Turkey "Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line" project brought reward. 'Sustainable Business Awards Ödül, organized by the Sustainability Academy this year, was found by the owners of the 5. 14 is the main category of 77 corporation, organization and firm finals. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality 2 was awarded in separate branches as a result of the evaluation made by a jury of experts in their respective fields. DOMESTIC PRODUCTION IN THE IMPORTS ISKI, with the instructions of Mevlut Uysal, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality AL
- When Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line will be opened? 01/03/2019 When will Eminönü-Alibeyköy tram line line be opened by excitement? What are the stops, the route, the stations? All the answers are in our news ... Eminönü-Alibeyköy tram line, which was started to be built on 09.11.2016, is located in Doğuş İnşaat ve Tic. Inc. 152.998.679,88 was awarded for the contract. The project is planned to be opened in the first half of 10.10. EMİNÖNÜ-ALİBEYKÖY TRAMWAY LINE STORES Eminönü Küçükpazar Cibali Fener Balat Ayvansaray Feshane Eyüp Teleferik State Hospital Silahtarağa Neighborhood Sakarya Neighborhood Alibeyköy Merkez Alibeyköy Alibeyköy Cep Bus Station
- Test Drive On Eminonu Alibeykoy Tram Line 09/03/2019 A wagon on the Eminönü-Alibeyköy tram line was safely lowered to the tracks by the municipal teams at night during the test drive. The test driving work was carried out in the morning, starting from the Eminönü area and proceeding along the Haliç coast to the Alibeyköy Cep Bus Station from the center of Alibeyköy. Eminönü-Alibeyköy tram line which was started to be built on 09.11.2016 is Doğuş İnşaat ve Tic. Inc. 152.998.679,88 was awarded for the contract. The 10.10 passenger line with a length of 25.000km will provide transportation to the Alibeyköy Bus Station from Eminönü in approximately 30 minutes. EMİNÖNÜ-ALİBEYKÖY TRAMVAY LINE STORES Eminönü Küçükpazar EM