Kirazli Halkalı subway line is on the auction: Kirazli Halkalı The tender date in the metro line was announced. Küçükçekmece, Bahçelievler, Bağcılar district will pass Kirazli Halkalı traffic density is expected to decrease by metro line.
Halkalı Kirazlı metro line will be an extension of the actively used M1B Aksaray-Otogar-Kirazlı line. The new line is located in the east-west direction and the M1 metro line connects Marmaray.
9 is the stop Halkalı The 6 station of the Kirazli metro line will be built underground, the 2 station will be partly underground and the 1 station will be built on the viaduct.
Designed with a total length of 9,7 kilometers Halkalı The tender for the Kirazlı metro line will be held in July. After the contract is signed after the tender, 18 will be delivered within the day and the work will be completed on 15 calendar day.
In question Halkalı Kirazlı metro;
- M2013 Kirazlı-Metrokent-Olympic Park metro line, which was put into service at Kirazlı station in 3,
- At the design stage of the Mimar Sinan station, with the Airport - İkitelli metro line,
- Halkalı station will be connected with Marmaray under construction
Halkalı Kirazlı metro stops:
- Halkalı station
- Yarımburgaz Station
- Mass Housing Station
- Hospital Station
- Central Station- Fatih Station
- Mimar Sinan Station- Malazgirt Station
- Barbaros Station