- The airport area will migrate 4 million people: 3. Noting that the environment in the land of airport projects currently in late plantations Williams Country Director for Turkey Emre Erol; Iyor 325 million people are expected to reside on new 4 thousand acre land which is expected to be acquired. In the region, not only housing, hotel, office, shopping center, industry and logistics investments will take place. We can say that foreign investors coming from Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Qatar and Kuwait are very interested in the region. Su
76 500 is one of the biggest investments in the history of the Republic and covers the construction area of 3 thousand square meters of 2018. The first phase of the airport project is planned to be put into service in 7700. The Black Sea coast near the lake Terkos Arnavutköy-Göktürk-Çatalca junction XNUMX hectares of the area between Akpınar and Yeniköy villages will be built by the airport is highly interesting interest.
- AIRPORT PROJECT LEFT THE LAND PRICES
Last year 2 especially Arnavutkoy and Catalca districts to assess the interest and rising prices, depending on the interest Keller Williams Country Director for Turkey Emre Erol; Yandan Necessary steps have been taken in the rail system connection project while the airport works are in progress. The project cost 4 billion 845 million 600 thousand TL and 13 3 station with the metro line with the city center 30. The transportation between the airport and 3 will be reduced to a short period of time. In parallel with the development of the public transport network, prices in the region will increase. 80. Before the airport project started to be talked, the land prices of 250 TL per square meter in the region have reached to 300-30 TL today. At the moment, the investors are interested in the lands rather than houses. There is an increase of 50 to 1.500 in Arnavutköy, Tayakadın, Yeniköy, Durusu Lake and Karaburun. Çatalca also counted districts. Square meter prices in October last year around 2 TL XNUMX now increased to TL thousand. The continuation of these increases is likely, demand will increase and Istanbul will continue to expand. Bu
HOTEL, OFFICE INVESTMENTS WILL BE TAKEN
- Emre Erol pointed out that the area around the airport project was currently on land in the deed. Or The airport is built on an area of 76 million 500 thousand square meters and the regions around the project are planned to be opened in time. 325 million inhabitants are expected to reside on new 4 thousand acre land which is expected to be granted permission for development. In the region, not only housing, hotel, office, shopping center, industry and logistics investments will take place. We can say that foreign investors from Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Qatar and Kuwait are interested in the region. Su
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 3. 150 thousand people will migrate to the airport 02/11/2017 With the opening of the third airport at least 150 thousand people will be moved to the north of the city. Real estate market moved. The skeleton of the third airport began to appear. One of the tracks is almost complete, and the work is in progress. Things run fast in the terminal building. But other construction has not yet reached a sufficient speed. Posted in 29 October 2018. Come on, it's like 2019 opens in the first quarter. In other words, a representative two aircraft descends at first, but the arrival of the main carrier Turkish Airlines (THY) is extended. A WIDE RANGE There is already a family with their families maybe 150 is preparing for a migration. Third…
- Istanbul New Airport 200 to Serve Million People 04/06/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, stressing that the nation where they take power in all the services they perform "Our president airway Recep Tayyip Erdogan what happened after will be the way of the people. While the Kars year 40 thousand airlines now comes 500 thousand people. Turkey 35 million people per year is now using 200 million people while using the airline. " "Istanbul New Airport will serve 200 million people" Minister Arslan, "Istanbul Ataturk Airport now serves more than 60 million. Now the construction of the new airport continues to serve 200 million people per year."
- 8 people were released in TÜDEMSAŞ operation, 13 people were sent to court 15/11/2012 21 detained in the tender corruption operation for TÜDEMSAŞ factory in Sivas, 13 was sent to court. Sivas, Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ) from the 21 13 people detained in the operation against the factory procurement corruption was referred to the court. 8 people were released. The Republic of Turkey State Railways engaged in the production of cars TÜDEMSAŞ 'as in the operation in the morning for a day before 2 plot mischief tender and institutions to the detriment of the people taken into custody on charges of 21. Some of these managers, including executives of some of the senior executives and the factory, are working in the fab
- Uludag Teleferik aims to carry passengers to hotels in skiing season 12/07/2013 Uludag Teleferik aims to carry passengers to hotels in skiing season 29 In October, half of the construction was completed on the cable car which aims to carry passengers to Sarıalan and in the ski season to hotels. On the one hand, while the construction of the station continued, planting of poles was started. While the majority of the masts are erected by crane, the poles will be planted with the help of helicopters in areas where transportation is not suitable. 45 DIRECT 4 STATION The 45 station and 4 station building will be constructed in total. The stations, Kadıyayla and Sarıalan stations were destroyed and the stations in Teferrüç and Kadıyayla were under construction. A facility where local people will be proud of, gurur said authorities.
- 10 year to the Eastern Black Sea Region 14/07/2014 10 year in the Eastern Black Sea Region: 2003 2013 km asphalt study and 10 units were built in the 6 annually covering the 77-224 years in the Eastern Black Sea Region. Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications General Directorate of Highways, according to the information, 2003-2013 years between Artvin, Giresun, Gumushane, Rize and Trabzon 346 km divided road work, 345 km road improvement work was done. During the 10 annual period in the Eastern Black Sea Region, 138 crash points were made in total. Artvin, Giresun, Gümüşhane, Rize, located in the Eastern Black Sea Region between 2003-2013 UM
- Transportation to the Uludag Hotels area by cable car 29/09/2014 Transportation to the Uludağ Hotels area by cable car is a reality: In the renewed ropeway system, the poles in the densely populated areas were increased to 5 meters. Thus, the cable car going over the trees will offer a comfortable journey. Turkey's first cable car entering the xnumx't service hotels in Bursa could not reach the area because of the technological possibilities that period. In the winter months, thousands of local and foreign tourists were welcomed to the ski resort. With the renewed ropeway, the symbol of Bursa was jumping into the age and the realization of the half-century dream came on the agenda and it was announced that the ropeway would go to the hotels district. However, the municipality in the hands of technological opportunities this time the court was caught. On the route of the line Hatt
- Here's the bill of departure to the hotels area 31/12/2014 Here's to the area of hotels with the cable car to get out of the bill: Bursa Bursa Metropolitan Municipality by breathing with the rooted solutions renewed by the modern face of the citizens of Uludag, the cable car, the hotel began to transport passengers to the region. After the test phase, the price list was determined with highly anticipated flights. According to the price list announced by the official website of Bursa Teleferik A.Ş. Return trip fee 15 TL. 30 9 with the world's longest cable car in the list designated as the 22 is provided in minutes. In the statement, the 0-6 age group, veterans and wives, Yap
- Railway Line to Karaman Organized Industrial Zone 30/03/2013 Railway Line to Karaman Organized Industrial Zone A new railway line was built in Karaman Organized Industrial Zone and a meeting was organized in the Organized Industrial Zone to create a loading and unloading terminal. Governor Murat Koca, Deputy Governor Deputy Governor Muammer Balcı, TCDD 6. Regional Director Mustafa Çopur, Highways 3. District Manager Mahmut Yıldız, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of Karaman Organized Industrial Zone Süreyya Peker, TCDD 6. Regional Directorate Load Manager Abdullah Karaturna, Karaman Municipality Development and Urban Planning Manager Süleyman Aşkan, Special Provincial Administration Secretary General M. Salih Baldız, Karaman DDY Garage Manager Bölge
- Railway network in Karaman Organized Industrial Zone 28/01/2014 Railway network to Karaman Organized Industrial Zone: OSB1ye railway network It is reported that a railway network will be built in Karaman Organized Industrial Zone. In the statement made by OSB Directorate, "Exports from Karaman Organized Industrial Zone are increasing every year. Considering the difficulties in transportation to foreign markets and ports, one of the most important problems facing our exports is seen as logistic. Establishing a logistic site within the region together with the Karaman Organized Region and State Railways in order to transport our exported products to the ports and markets faster, cheaper and safer tad
- Getting to the hotels area by cable car is a reality 29/09/2014 Transport to the hotels area by cable car is a reality: In the renewed cable car system, the 5 meters were raised in the poles of the trees. Thus, the cable car going over the trees will offer a comfortable journey. Turkey's first cable car entering the xnumx't service hotels in Bursa could not reach the area because of the technological possibilities that period. In the winter months, thousands of local and foreign tourists were welcomed to the ski resort. With the renewed ropeway, the symbol of Bursa was jumping into the age and the realization of the half-century dream came on the agenda and it was announced that the ropeway would go to the hotels district. However, the municipality in the hands of technological opportunities this time the court was caught. Tree on the route's route güz
- Uludağ Cable Car Line Extends to Hotels Area (Video) 14/10/2014 Uludag Cable Car Line is extended to the Hotels Zone: The cable car line which was built by the Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa and which started to carry passengers between Teferrüç and Sarıalan in June, will not be able to make a cable car flight between 14 and 17 October for integration with the Hotel Region stage. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, said the work on the stage of the Hotels Region is continuing rapidly to complete this line in December, he said. In order to provide transportation between Bursa and Uludağ, the cable car line, which started to be used in 1963 to carry millions of people to Uludağ, started its journey in June with its renewed face. Panoramic from Teferrüç r
- Reaction to the extension of the cable car to hotels 03/11/2014 React to the extension of the cable car to the hotels region: Uludag'da wanted to be done to cut the trees for the ropeway project 'Uludag Touching Platform' reacted. Members of the 'Touching Platform', the new ropeway project in progress, state officials will be completed without cutting the tree and the court in this direction, despite the decision to stop the execution of the tree is cut and the construction is continued, the construction of the bungalow was completed despite the court's decision to cancel the action, he said. Bursa Bar Association, Chamber of City Planners of nature for it, Nilufer City Council Uludag Working Group, BAKUTI, Uludag Touch Platform created by the Summit Mountaineering, 'Turkey' White Heaven 'is described as Uludag Sarıalan in the press release relating to applications in Uludag made. The President of DOĞADER DOĞ
- Cable car service to Uludag hotels began 24/12/2014 Ropeway flights to Uludag hotels began: In the world's longest ropeway in Bursa, flights to hotels began. 29 will begin passenger transportation in December before Christmas. The test drive will last for one week and the 29 passenger transport process will begin in December before Christmas. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality officials, the new season, all guests will be in the 22 minutes Uludag said. In order to make Bursa become a more accessible brand city, the city's teleferik has started its test drive for the Hotel Zone. At the moment, the new station 29, which is the last station Sarıalan, will be added to another station in December. 9 ...
- How much does it cost to get to a cable car with hotels? 31/12/2014 The price of the cable car to go to hotels in Bursa: Bursa, the city with a long-lasting solutions to the breathable Bursa Metropolitan Municipality renewed by the modern face of the citizens of Uludag, the cable car, the hotel began to carry passengers to the region. After the test phase, the price list was determined with highly anticipated flights. According to the price list announced by the official website of Bursa Teleferik AS, the cable car, which departs from Teferrüç, will go to Uludağ Hotels Zone in return for 15 TL. Return trip fee 30 TL. 9 22 with the world's longest cable car in the list designated as the 0 is provided in minutes. In the statement, the 6-XNUMX age group, veterans and wives, Yap
- The gospel of warriors to Istanbul's 8 region 15/01/2015 The gospel of Istanbul to the 8 region: The routes of the "havaray", which will relax the traffic of Istanbul and planned to be made to the first Tuzla, were determined the routes of those cities ... known air routes were determined. Some of the projects of the Havaray lines are being extracted, while some of the projects are underway. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has a total 8 Havaray project. Istanbul Havaray routes will be as follows: 1. Beyoğlu-Şişli (5,8 kilometer) 2. Zincirlikuyu-Besiktas-Sariyer (4,5 kilometer) 3. Levent -Gültepe-Celiktepe-Levent (5,5 kilometer) 4. Ataşehir-Ümraniye (10,5 kilometer) 5. Sefaköy-Kuyumcukent -Airport (7,2 kilometer) 6. Maltepe-Başıbüyük ...
- Procurement Notice: Construction of Retaining Wall in the Guest Houses and Residences Area of Adana Gar Area 20/10/2016 Construction of Retaining Wall in Guest Houses and Residences Area in Adana Gar TCDD 6. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE Construction of a Retaining Wall in the Guest House and Housing Area of the Adana Gar Site The construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2016 / 406179 1-Administration a) Address: Kurtuluş Mahallesi Atatürk Caddesi 01240 SEYHAN / ADANA b) Telephone and fax number: 3224575354 - 3224575807 c) e-mail address: ç) Tender document can be seen on the internet address: https: // a. ek
- Başkentray will reach Yenikent Area 27/12/2017 General Director of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), who participated in the protocol Ank Başkentray's integration into the Ankarakart system asyon signed with Ankara Metropolitan Municipality İsa ApaydınIn his speech, yüzde We have made 90 progress in Başkentray. Hopefully our suburbs with high speed trains will start working in the first quarter of March. The High Speed Train Station, which we opened in Ankara, which we see as the center of our core high speed train network, has given the Capital a new face and identity. We built the most modern and environmentally friendly High Speed Train Maintenance Station in Etimesgut Emirler. With this project, we came to the end of the Başkentray project to provide railway transportation services to metro station in Ankara. 5 DAKIKADA X
- Gediz Duble Road Extends to Organized Industrial Zone 29/09/2010 In the Gediz district of Kütahya, it has been reported that the construction of a double road will be extended to the bottom of the Gediz Organized Industrial Zone (GOSB). The road between Gediz and Kütahya towards the direction of Gediz-Eskigediz has been improved by twisting the winding road into a double road, while all the drivers are satisfied, while the Gediz Organized Industrial Zone on the Gediz-Uşak Highway is transformed into a dual road. Gediz Mayor Mehmed Ali Saraoğlu, 20 years since the people of the city full of cornering tired road curves to meet the modern road standards, he said. According to the double road project that provides Gediz city crossing, the road that ends under the Industrial Site G
- Asphalt service from the Municipality of Melikgazi to the new residential area 08/04/2014 Asphalt service from Melikgazi Municipality to the new settlement area: Mayor of Kayseri Melikgazi, Memduh Büyükkılıç, said that they had been doing the renovation and arrangement work of the Ağırnas road and they started the asphalting work on the Osman Yücel Boulevard in the Mimarsinan Street with the connection from the Turan to the Ağırnas. Memorandum Büyükdılıç stated that the Ağırnas region has joined Melikgazi since the date of March 30 but that the investments of Melikgazi Municipality started to take place from the beginning of this year. It exhibits an example of cultural heritage. However, Melikgazi Ancak
- Historical Ottoman Wheat Market Underground Parking Lot Breathed to Bedesten Region 19/04/2018 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which has undergone the construction of multi-storey car parks at important points in the city center, has offered a comfortable breathing to the Bedesten region with its underground car park, which is about a thousand vehicles served under the scope of the Historical Ottoman Wheat Market project. Regional shopkeepers and citizens thanked the Metropolitan Municipality for parking. The construction of an underground car park in the scope of the Historical Ottoman Wheat Market project, which is under construction by the Konya Metropolitan Municipality, started to serve and the region tradesmen made their faces laugh. Within the scope of the project, the construction of the Historic Ottoman Wheat Market, which will make the region an attraction center in the Bedesten region with its Agricultural Museum, workplaces and cafeterias, is being completed within the scope of the project.
- Alternative Transportation to Kocaeli City Hospital Area 07/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues its road works throughout the city. Transportation Department teams working in the Izmit region create new alternative routes and reduce the traffic load. In the scope of this scope, Boğazova Street, which extends to the north of the Yeşilova quarter and extends to the Tepeköy Quarter, is being renewed. IN THE DEVELOPMENT ZONE, there will be a route frequently used in transportation to Cadde, Şehir Hospital and Umuttepe area. You can reach to the city hospital district and the Maltese neighborhood through the Turan Güneş Street from Tepeköy Mahallesi and from Tepeköy Street and Bucak Street. The street passing through the residential development area is a route that is used frequently by its citizens living in the region böl
- Akçaray Tram Line Extends to the Schools Area 01/11/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is extending the Akçaray Tram Line which runs between Otogar and Sekapark Science Center from Sekapark to the Beach Road. The first stage of the project is divided into two stages. Within the scope of the study reaching the schools district, the culvert is implemented on the creek in the region. At the last station of the first stage, excavations are carried out. Rail laying applications have been completed up to Seka Hospital area. The rails were poured. Asphalt preparations are made in this section. Sidewalk and single lane road arrangement is also done in the route. When the first stage is completed, the second stage will be started. 4 NEW STATION Akçaray tram line, which is frequently preferred by citizens in daily use, is X
- Tender Announcement: Ankara - Kayseri Line Paşalı East and West Project Scaffolding Area 24/05/2019 Ankara - Kayseri Line Paşalı East and West Project Scaffolding Zone of the Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 2. REGIONAL PURCHASING SERVICE DEPARTMENT ANKARA - KAYSERİ LINE 300 M SNOW PLATE MAKING WORKS TO PAŞALI EAST AND WEST CAPITAL SHEET AREA will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2019 / 248141 1-Administration a) Address: Behiçbey YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA on Anadolu Boulevard b) Telephone and fax number: 3122111449 - 3122111225 c) İhale
- 3.Havalimanı-Gayrettepe Metro will Build the Senbay-Kolin Partnership 05/12/2016 3.Havalimanı-Gayrettepe Metro will be constructed by Şenbay-Kolin Partnership: Istanbul New Airport Rail System Line Within the scope of the project work-project, 34 is 31 kilometers long. Halkalı-The tender of the rail line of Gayrettepe-Yeni Airport, which was determined as the first phase of the rail system line planned as a total of 65 kilometers, has been concluded. The tender received 999 million 769 thousand Euro for Kolin-Şenbay Construction. 2018 of the metro line 3 in February of the year. The airport is scheduled to be opened. The tender for the rail system to connect Istanbul's new Airport to Şişli-Gayrettepe was finalized. New Airport-Gayrettepe metro line Şenbay-Kolin Yeni
- 3. Airport to distinguish seagulls and flies 23/04/2018 Different applications are highlighted in the tender for FOD (Foreign Matter Detection) system opened for 3. Airport. According to this, the winning company will determine the bird types for the 3 airport and will classify 'mart or stork' 7-8. Accordingly, there will be audible stimuli on the edge of the runway. Foreign body tracking at the third airport will be made by artificial intelligence. The system will use different decibels to determine the type of bird entering the runway. For example, bird types will be detected for the 3 Airport. March, stork or 7-8 will be graded. Accordingly, there will be audible stimuli on the edge of the runway. 3. Israel and li