Two trains collided in Greece 2 dead, 2 wounded: In Greece, two trains collided near the city of Serez 2 killed and 2 was injured.
According to information received, the train of the Greek Railways (OSE) in the Hrisu region in the province of Serez (business vehicle), in the region collided with another work-car with workers who work in the field.
Police said that the 2 workers were killed and the 2 injured in the cars.
Due to the accident, the trains between Thessaloniki and Thessaloniki were interrupted for 5 hours and the investigation was started at the scene to determine the cause of the accident.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Two trains collided in Amsterdam, injured 136 23/04/2012 In the Dutch capital Amsterdam, the 2 passenger train, which crossed the same track the previous evening, collided head-on. The catastrophic accident 56, 136 injured people. The accident occurred as a result of the fast train to Nijmegen from the Sloterdijk Station in the capital city, and the suburban train collided with the clock 18.30 ranks. Passengers on the train were thrown back and forth in the train with the severity of the collision. After the announcement of the accident to the authorities, many help and rescue teams arrived. The wounded of the two train wagons, the fire brigade was recovered in a short time after intensive work was taken to the hospital. Hospital officials said that 136 was treated as an outpatient in the accident.
- In Elazig, two trains collided head-on; 8 injured 07/01/2013 In Elazig, two trains collided head-to-head in 8. According to information obtained, the clock 22.30 lines Elazig central road Yolcati railway station at the entrance signs and signals off, Adana, 61502 voyage number one passenger train, waiting at the station was hit by the freight train 53002. 2 train personnel with a total of 8 injured in the accident. The injured in the accident, Elazığ, hospitals were removed. Elazığ Civil defense teams and Elazığ Municipality and 112 ambulances came to the scene after the accident and helped the survivors. Civil defense teams, a long time effort to separate the trains in the accident show. Who survived the accident…
- In South Africa two trains collided with at least 50 injured 09/07/2014 In South Africa, two trains collided with at least 50 wounded: more than 50 were injured in the collision of two trains to the east of the Republic of South Africa. Emergencies Institution SözcüSüsel Ruslan Meiring, the coastal town of the accident occurred in the region of Durban Berea region, most of those injured by minor scratches survived the accident, he said. Meiring, an investigation into the exact cause of the accident has not been fully definitive said.
- Two trains collided in Switzerland! 30 injured 12/09/2017 Two trains collided in the Andermatt region of Switzerland. Swiss police, according to the first determinations announced that about 30 injured. According to local media, two trains collided with one another at the train station in the mountain village of Andermatt, which is connected to the canton of Uri. The police, detailing the situation of the wounded, the medical teams at the scene came, he said. According to a statement made by a railway official, the accident may have been caused by the failure of one of the trains.
- Two trains collided in Austria, 4 seriously injured 20 24/12/2017 In the town of Tulln in Austria, two passenger trains collided in the town of Kritzendorf. In the town of Kritzendorf, about 4 kilometers from Vienna, the capital of Austria, two passenger trains collided with an unknown cause. According to the first reports in the train crash 20 was injured. The train wreck that occurred in the Kritzendorf region in the north of the capital Vienna has not yet experienced any casualties. Fire Department SözcüFranz Resperger, derailed of the wagons in the accident, said he was overturning. Resperger, according to the first determination of the accident 4 heavy 20 people were injured and the fire brigade to continue the rescue work on the overturned passengers, stating that ger
- Two trains collided in Germany 09/02/2016 Two trains collided in Germany The number of deaths is increasing: two passenger trains collided head-on in Bavaria, Germany. According to preliminary findings, at least four people died and 150 passengers were injured in the accident. The accident took place in the town of Bad Aibling, 60 km southwest of Munich. Four people were found dead in the accident area. 150 is injured; 10's status is heavy. According to reports in the German press, a train hit the other train from the railroad. Police say trains collide head-to-head, Reuters reported. Many ambulances were shipped to the scene.
- Two trains collided in Angola 17 Dead 06/09/2018 Two trains in Angola collided with the 17 reportedly died. 17 people were killed and 100 was injured as a result of the collision of the maintenance train and cargo train in Namibe region of the country. It was stated that trains did not derail after the accident and the passengers managed to get out of the train with their own efforts. After the incident, the Governor of Namibe, Carlos da Rocha Cruz and railroad officials, the scene went to the scene to examine the injured wounded 180 removed from the city hospital in Bibala. The investigation was launched due to the accident.
- Two trams collided in Fatih: 8 injured 25/08/2012 8 people were slightly injured when the tram crash occurred in Fatih. Due to the accident, tram trips occurred. The tram, which runs on Bağcılar-Kabataş line, hit the last car of the tram, which was standing in front of him during the single-line route from Aksaray-Yusufpaşa stations. As a result of the accident, striking the rear of the trolley with the passenger, Erkan Perver, 5 passengers were slightly injured. After the first intervention by the medical teams called to the scene, the injured, Haseki Training and Research Hospital and Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty Hospital was removed. K aynak: www.ntvmsnbc.com
- Yenibosna Çobançeşme two metrobus collided, injured 03/12/2017 Metrobus accident occurred in Yenibosna Çobançeşme. Two metrobuses collided, 24 passengers injured. Medical teams were referred to the scene. The accident occurred at 10.15 ranks. Two metrobus collided at Yenibosna Çobançeşme junction. 24 passengers injured in the accident. Ambulances were referred to the region upon notice. The wounded were moved to the ambulances by medical teams and removed to hospitals in the surrounding area. Due to the accident, metrobus flights were provided for a period of time. After the removal of the accident, the metrobus returned to normal.
- 2 train collided in Alexandria! 36 dead, 123 injured! 12/08/2017 According to the first reports, the 36 lost its lives in a train crash that occurred as a result of the head-on collision of two trains in the city of Alexandria, Egypt. Most heavily injured 123. Passenger train to Cairo-Alexandria, the local time 14.15'de Alexandria-Port Said train crashed into the rear of the train as a result of the 36 in the accident died, most people learned that the heavy 123. The Egyptian Ministry of Transport said in a statement that the clash of trains occurred at the local time in the region of Hurşit in 14.15. It was learned that the passenger's train to Cairo-İskendiriyya occurred as a result of his collision with a train carrying the expedition to Alexandria-Port Said. Egyptian authorities are the cause of the accident eni