The button for URAYSİM was pressed: The single-rail system test center of our geography is being implemented in Eskişehir. Anadolu University National Rail Systems Research and Testing Center (URAYSİM) is expected to be laid this year
The button for the Rail System Vehicles Test Center URAYSİM, which will be established in Alpu district of Eskişehir, was pressed. Rector of Anadolu University Dr. Naci Gündoğan, gave the good news of the National Rail Research and Test Center (URAYSİM) project in the 2016 Year Development Program published in the Official Gazette. Academic Clubs meeting room with members of the press coming together in the city. Dr. Gundogan, URAYSIM no longer remain in front of them stating that no obstacles, the actual investment process is entered at the moment, he said.
21 TESTER TO BE TAKEN
Gündoğan, iz URAYSİM is a very important project for our university, our city and our country. In our previous investment program, URAYSİM's project portfolio was 166 million 500 thousand liras. In the last investment program, our budget has been increased to 400 million TL. For this project, we will allocate 2019 million pounds of investment allowance to 400. Yani This year, the center of the foundation of the signal can be thrown. Dr. Gündoğan said, Gün All our tenders will be completed in 2016. We need to talk cautiously, but based on the procurement process, our foundation is laid, buildings will begin to rise. 21 units will be purchased. Test devices will also be subject to order. These are not devices that can be taken immediately. The company that took the tender will give the order of these test devices and 2-3 is an annual process. İ
COMPLETED IN 2019
Or Everything is just beginning, gel said Rector Gündoğan. Uğraş We have come to this point as a result of great efforts, but the real difficulties begin. Because this project is not really a project. There is no such test center in our geography. I think this center will make a serious contribution to Eskişehir. With this project, the center of rail systems will be registered as Eskişehir. This project not only for rail vehicles produced in Turkey, the Middle East, the Balkans, the test tool if the rail system in Europe that can be done here. both to prevent the exit of foreign exchange from both Turkey and abroad will be provided to a foreign exchange inflows. The project is owned by Anadolu University. We are planning to complete this project on 2011 since 2019. Our university will do this project alone. There is a lot of interest from abroad. The Czech Republic offered a partnership. Yap
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Button Pressed on Coastal Design 17/03/2013 The coastal design project started by bringing together the architect and designer of 100 close to 40 in Izmir. After the long-term closed-circuit works, concrete steps were taken. In order to strengthen the ties between the people of Izmir and Mavişehir to İnciraltı, the coastline of 26 and the coastal design project aimed at redesigning the Gulf were taken for the first tender. Accordingly, in the context of the project project to be held on 2013 March XNUMX, the traffic crossing in front of the Mithatpaşa Park will be taken at the bottom of the road crossing at Mustafa Kemal Sahil Bulvarı. Kentlin to enjoy the sea and the beach more comfortable, noiseless and pleasant Kent
- Push Button for Controversial High Speed Train Project 11/01/2012 The decision was made for a controversial high-speed train project in the UK. It was decided to build a high-speed train line between the cities of London and Birmingham, despite the opposition of various groups. The UK government approved the high-speed train project between London and Birmingham, which caused controversy. 50 will cost 225 kilometers to 50 per minute, which will cost millions of dollars. When the line between the country's two largest cities is completed, 4 and a half million people using the road and land a year is expected to prefer the high speed train. There is a reaction from many sectors to the project. Environmentalists and the inhabitants of the regions on the grounds that the damage to nature lar
- The button for the domestic fast train was pressed! 19/01/2012 Prime Minister Erdogan's domestic automakers for "Take a brave one" after the call on the train 'locals' who have the condition ASO, will produce tender is opened in Turkey have started a brave call. The "domestic" condition brought to the tender of Ankara Metro mobilized Turkish companies. 10 "babayiğit" came together for the production of local trams and subway cars. Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) President Nurettin Özdebir, 10 company to produce local tram and metro wagons they have brought together in Turkey. The first step 14 The tender for the 324 wagon set of the Ankara Metro will be launched in February. Let's explain the details ... The Ministry of Transport, Ankara Metro 324 set-up of the 14 wagons Ankara
- Button pressed to customize railways 06/04/2012 The button was pressed to open the railways to the private sector. According to the draft law, the model applied in lar aviation tas will be implemented in the opening of the railways to the private sector. Accordingly, a Railroad Regulation General Directorate will be established within the Ministry of Transport. The infrastructure service provider will be the Railways Administration. Infrastructure users will be both private and public. Aviation monopoly over the end of the competition and the number of passengers with the increase of 488 increased attention, the number of passengers in the railroads is expected to increase with the start of competition. After privatization, an independent board will be formed to examine all transport accidents. For the long-term private sector plan for railways, öre
- Pushed button for crazy project! 02/12/2013 The button for the crazy project was pressed! Channel Istanbul and 3. airport button will be established for the new Istanbul button was pressed. The evacuation of the mines in the region and the expropriation notices in the villages began to go. 3 to Istanbul. between the airport and the Black Sea and the Marmara 2. throat opening projects with the agenda for 'New Istanbul' was moved. According to the news of Erhan Öztürk from Sabah newspaper, the expropriation notices have been reached to 5 villages within the scope of Kanal İstanbul project. The 7 mining company in the project area was also sent to dump the land in the 3 month. MAN PLANS been in the news "by order of the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, Turkey 's project prepared by one of the leading companies ...
- Eskişehir Local Production Pressed Button for High Speed Train 26/01/2014 Eskişehirde domestic production has pressed the button for fast train: Turkey's 158 the establishment of the first draw workshop on annual railway, which manufactured the first domestic steam locomotive Karakurt Eskisehir, disclosed last month "National Train Project" is excited about the being the city that will produce the high-speed train . According to information collected by the correspondent, Eskişehir to meet with the railway 1894'de Istanbul-Baghdad railway line began with the city passed. On the same date locomotive steam on the Anatolia-Baghdad railway by the Germans and wagon repair by establishing small workshops given Anatolian-Ottoman troupe name in Eskisehir to meet the needs of today's Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry AŞ (The contractor) has laid the foundation for. The Anatolian-Ottoman Company Anadolu
- The button was pressed for the Sultanbeyli Ropeway Project 26/08/2014 The button was pressed for the Sultanbeyli Ropeway Project: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality pressed the button for the Sultanbeyli Ropeway Project. 16 3 will be completed by 240 in September. When the project is completed, it will make a great contribution to tourism as well as to ease transportation. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality provides statue for Sultanbeyli Cable Car Project. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which is currently at project level and has opened a procurement tender for financial and economic feasibility studies such as route planning and ground survey, determined the tender date as 16 September. The works to follow the tender will be completed in 240 days. Finding the 3 mileage when completed ığ
- Button pressed for transportation problem 17/02/2015 The button for the transportation problem was pressed: President Keles, Japan, Austria and IETT General Directorate came from the table with transportation experts. The delegation will work in Düzce for a week to make alternative transport facilities and existing transportation axes more convenient. Duzce's rapidly growing and developing city identity as a result of the increasing transportation problem for the Mayor of Düzce Mehmet Keles, took action. Chairman Keles, Vice Presidents Ali Guney, Murat Caymaz, Transportation Director Murat Gulmez, as well as from Japan. Dr. George Fuahshuber, Transportation Expert from Shigoru Kakumoto, Austria, from the General Directorate of IETT Sh
- Button for Bostancı-Dudullu metro line pressed 26/03/2015 The button was pressed for the Bostancı-Dudullu metro line: the button was pressed for the Bostancı Dudullu rail system line. Bostancı Dudullu rail system line planned to be constructed by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Studies and Projects, Directorate of Infrastructure Projects will be constructed with 4 million 185 thousand TL investment. CONSTRUCTION WILL START THIS YEAR The construction of the rail system line, which will be located in Kadıköy-Ataşehir-Ümraniye districts from Bostancı to Dudullu, is planned to start this year. The Dudullu-Bostancı line is planned to be completed at 31 December 2019 and opened at 1 January 2020. The planned Bostancı-Dudullu line will play a binding role in the east-west 4 main rail system line. Line,…
- Button pressed for Ayaş Tunnel 23/07/2015 The button for Ayaş Tunnel was pressed: the mayors of Ayaş, Güdül, Beypazarı and Nallıhan of Ankara's 4 district took action for the Ayaş Tunnel which was started in 70 and could not be completed. Mayor of Ankara's 1976 district chairman rolled up. Tunnel to be completed by the ministry officials Ayaş, Güdül, Beypazarı and Nallıhan mayors under the signatures of the tunnel that they signed under the Ministry of Development and the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications sent. REQUESTS REQUESTED In the request text sent to the ministry by the Presidents, "Ayaş, Güdül, Beypazarı and Nallıhan districts and S
- From London to Luton Airport Pressed Button for Direct Access 29/07/2015 From London to Luton Airport, the button is pressed for direct access: Luton airport, which is located in London, England, will be connected directly to the city center. With the completion of the line from the city center to the airport is expected to reduce the time to 20 min. It is stated that the budget of the planned line will be covered by 100 million Euros allocated for the development of the airport. With the completion of the line, airport passenger capacity is expected to increase by% 50. Currently there is a train line from the center to the airport. But this line does not provide fast transportation. It requires a minimum travel time of min. 40 min. Luton Airport CEO Nick Barton said in a statement that the airport Lut
- Is Şanlıurfaya Pressed Button For High Speed Train 06/11/2015 Şanlıurfa Pressed Button for High Speed Train: It was the curiosity of AK Party Chairman and Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu, who had promised a high-speed train to the Urfa, in Sanliurfa at the 1 November Early Elections. But this day the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) by "Akçagöz to-Mills Diversion Project" will be established distance transport between the high-speed train network with the Çukurova region with the Southeastern Anatolia Region was excited by Urfans the agenda of the disclosure will be shortened. The railway route that will pass through Urfa will be renewed by Atatürk Forest from the Harran University Osmanbey campus and then the village of Kızlar and Suruç Mürşitpınar old line. On the other hand…
- 2 from Ankara to Istanbul. pushed button for fast train project 11/04/2016 2 from Ankara to Istanbul. The project for the high-speed train project was pressed: the second high-speed train project, which will reduce the time between Ankara and Istanbul to the 1,5 hour, was taken. 5 will cost $ 1 billion to project 5 over the years. Last stop Halkalı The train project will be completed in 3 stage. The EIA report of the Sincan Çayırhan Istanbul railway project, which will reduce the travel time from Istanbul to 4 hours to 1,5 hours, has been completed and the button has been pressed for construction. The construction of the Sincan - Çayırhan - İstanbul railway project, which is undertaken by TCDD, will cost 5 billion dollars. According to the news in Vatan; With Istanbul İstanbul
- The button was pressed to open the tram in Samsun Samsu 09/11/2016 The button was pressed to open the tram in Samsun: In the meeting of the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Assembly, the budget budget of 2017 of the Metropolitan Municipality and districts was accepted as 1 billion 967 million 970 thousand 236 TL. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Council 2016 November 19. The first session of the merger was made by the Deputy Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, Turan Çakır, in the assembly hall of the Metropolitan Municipality Building. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, SASKİ and all district municipalities, including the budgets of the 64 agenda article was accepted by vote. The maximum budget is 770 million TL with the Metropolitan Municipality. Metropolitan Municipality 380 million pounds Büyük
- The button was pressed for the cable car project in Alanya 23/11/2016 Pressed button in Alanya for the Project: Alanya Mayor Adem Murat Yücel, the construction of the cable car project for the day counted in the park next to the town of Damlatas Municipality guesthouse, where the lift will be the departure point of the palm trees were removed, Alanya already a good luck. Municipal excavators belonging to the Directorate of Science Affairs and commissioned workers, parked in the area where the cable car cabins carried out cleaning work. Yucel stating that the palm garden will be sewed in the guest house, "the lift point of the cable car cabin, the guesthouse currently uses the parking lot next to the car park will be. Parking is also canceled. There will be another entrance to the guesthouse. Approx hane
- Button pressed for new ropeway in Bursa 17/01/2017 The button for the new ropeway to be built in Bursa was pushed: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which provides access by modern cable car between Bursa and Uludağ, is now going to use it for urban transportation, and went on to tender for the Bursaray Gökdere Station-Teferrüç ropeway project. Following the construction of the longest ropeway in the world, the new ropeway lines will be constructed in Bursa to relieve urban traffic. First, the line between Teferrüç, Setbaşı, Gökdere, will be built. Gokdere Metro Station-Teferruc between the cable car line is scheduled to be completed in 420 days. When the project is completed, the stop at the Metro station will take you to the Uludağ and Teleferik District from all over Bursa land
- Channel Pressed for Istanbul 27/02/2018 7 years, Turkey's Channel snake returned to the story of a crazy project in Istanbul on the agenda Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) process was started again. The project, which was suspended in December and steam in 24 hours, did not change the itinerary in the last described position to the public again. 45 km long canal passes through Küçükçekmece, Avcılar, Arnavutköy and Başakşehir districts. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan announced his “crazy project Kanal in 2011. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications sent the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization to the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization in December. Environment Urbanism Çevre
- Button pressed for first private highway 29/06/2014 The button for the first private highway was pressed: General Director of Highways Cahit Turhan, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge connection ways to the end of the year by the Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model they plan to tender, said: "Tender preparation work has been completed. we will go, "he said. Turhan explained that the construction of new roads is inevitable as the number of vehicles increases. Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge connected roads until the end of this year Yav
- Pushed button for giant project to relax Alsancak traffic 03/10/2014 The button for the giant project to relax Alsancak traffic was pushed: IZMIR Metropolitan Municipality, Alsancak Vahap Özaltay Square and connect the Harbor Street to connect the project will be a tender for the 550 meter road tunnel. Metropolitan Municipality, pushed the button for an important investment in order to relieve the traffic in Alsancak. Starting from the entrance of Vahap Özaltay Square and connecting to the Port Street, the Metropolitan Municipality is moving on the 550 October 17 for the preparation of application projects. Within this scope, the 2014 meter will be connected to Liman Street starting from Vahap Özaltay Square at the intersection of Talatpaşa, Şair Eşref and Ziya Gökalp boulevards da
- World Famous Logistics Company Greenbrier introduced URAYSİM project 19/09/2017 He visited Anadolu University with a team including Jim Bussan, President of Greenbrier International, one of the biggest wagon manufacturer logistics companies in the world and Europe. Rector Dr. Prof. Dr. Naci Gündoğan, Vice Rector Dr. Prof. Dr. Ali Savaş Koparal and Director of Vocational School of Transport Dr. In addition to Ömer Mete Koçkar, the URAYSİM project was attended by researchers from URAYSİM. Rector of Anadolu University Dr. Naci Gundogan, said the following statement about the visit: "Eskisehir, Anadolu University, TÜLOMSAŞ and rail system cluster with a very important center"
- URAYSİM is ready to be processed in 2017 05/05/2014 I'm ready for processing in URAYS 2017: in Eskisehir, the National Rail Systems Center of Excellence will begin this year to build, test trains European countries will contribute to Turkey's economy and the Turkish Republics. URAYSİM for the trains to be tested in September 2009 reminiscent that they set out in the year. Dr. Ömer Mete Koçkar, 'Our project will cost 241 million pounds. One of the lecturers who will take part in our project is in the USA, one is in England and the other one is 15-16 at the University of Pardubice. Plan to hit the first dig next summer, 'he said. Koçkar will test the road to the railway İR
- URAYSIM started to attract investments to Alpu without foundation 21/11/2014 URAYSIM started to attract investments to Alpu without laying its foundation: The Rail Systems Test Center, which will be laid at the beginning of 2015 in Alpu, has already started to attract investments in the district. Solentek AŞ will invest 20 million TL in Alpu. The National Rail Systems Center of Excellence (URAYSİM), which will be the foundation of Anadolu University in Eskişehir's Alpu district at the beginning of 2015, started to attract investments to Alpu while its foundation was not laid. Solentek Inc., a subsidiary of Bozlu Holding, will invest in Alpu for wagon production and maintenance. Bozlu Holding Chairman of the Board of Directors of Bozlu Holding Şükrü Bozluolçay announced that they are planning to start operating in the next two years.
- Eskişehir will be Europe's favorite with URAYSİM 10/01/2015 Eskişehir will be the favorite of Europe with URAYSİM: The National Rail Systems Research and Test Center, whose short name is URAYSİM, is now preparing to move on. Turkey will close an important gap in the railway vehicles to perform the test and the center, which will put an end to dependence on overseas terms of the certification to be made to Alpu district by Anadolu University and will begin to invest in next spring. URAYSİM project was put forward for the first time with the introduction of the national high speed train project. The train test and getting the certificate in order to apply their own tests for Turkey's decision to establish the center and Anadolu University URAYS I aspire to be in this business project is the first ...
- URAYSİM Project Evaluation Meeting 04/03/2015 URAYSİM Project Evaluation Meeting: AÜ URAYSİM Project Coordinator Dr. Koçkar: Ray URAYSİM will create an attractive environment for many projects for the railway sector and the outputs of the center works will provide significant economic contributions to the sector in terms of cost and competition AY National Rail Systems, which are planned to be implemented within the scope of the Rail Systems Center of Excellence Project by Anadolu University (AU) Evaluation meeting of Research and Test Center (URAYSİM) was held. Director of AÜ Vocational School of Transport and URAYSİM Project Manager Dr. Mete Koçkar, in his speech at the meeting held at the AU Rectorate Senate Chamber, concluded that the da
- The Foundations of URAYSİM Will Be Thrown This Year 14/04/2016 The Foundations of URAYSİM This Year Will Be Launched: Construction of the National Rail Systems Research and Testing Center (URAYSİM), which is planned to be implemented within the scope of the Rail Systems Center of Excellence Project, conducted by Anadolu University (AU), was announced this year. Prof. Dr. Dr. Naci Gündoğan, at a press conference held in the university, about 10 days before the 2016 Development Program published in the Official Gazette, the URAYSİM project is also included, he said. Prof. Dr. Prof.Dr. Dr. Gündoğan, said that the actual investment stage is entered from now on. Professor Dr. Gundogan, the project will contribute to the economy of the country, he said: