The new Silk Road train service has started: The first saatlik New Silk Road den train service will arrive in Astana, Kazakhstan after the 39,5 hour trip by departing from the center of China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region.
China International Radio "New Silk Road" international train line will run once a week reported.
Currently, there are trains from Xinjiang to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan. In the coming years, Xinjiang Georgia, Turkey, Russia, is scheduled to be held on time the train will go to Iran and Poland.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- New Silk Road, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway 16/06/2016 New Silk Road, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway: this era of globalization where borders are opened, transportation is a problem for Turkey's economy in the first degree. While the whole world is using railways and sea routes, we have focused on the roads and trucks. However, the cost of transportation on rail and sea routes is much cheaper, at least one fifth of the road. 70 of the transportation is done by road. Because it is expensive, road transport increases production costs and ultimately increases product prices. Moreover, there is a weight limit in road transport and its carrying capacity is low. Environment…
- Train Flights between Pristina and Ipek 02/10/2017 Train service between Pristina and the city of Ipek in western Kosovo began again. The 9 new passenger car was added to the flights. Kosovo Economic Development Minister Valdrin Lluka and Kosovo Infrastructure Minister Pal Lekaj also attended the ceremony. Speaking at the ceremony, Minister of Infrastructure Minister Lekaj, as long as there is strong will be stated that every problem can be solved, human and goods transportation in terms of the economy will give a new pulse of development said. In his speech, Minister of Economy Development Lluka reminded that after the stop of the trains for two months in Kosovo, the railways constitute one of the veins of a country.
- The New Silk Road Alternative to EU China Trade 19/12/2013 The EU is an alternative route to Chinese trade The New Silk Road: As the trade between Europe and China continues to increase, an alternative to conventional maritime transport is reborn from the past: the New Silk Road. Secretary General of the Turkish-Speaking Countries Cooperation Council Halil Akıncı told the Wall Street Journal about this trade route, which is expected to significantly reduce the transportation time between the European Union and the Far East. WSJ: Could you briefly introduce the New Silk Road? Halil Akıncı: Historical Silk Road, 15. century after the discovery of the Far East has lost its old importance. 19. The Atlantic, led by the European and American economies in the ...
- The Silk Road revives with the new route of Ekol Logistics 11/05/2017 Silk Road is renewed with Ekol Logistics's new route: Ahmet Mosul, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Ekol Logistics, told the details of the Silk Road Project at a press conference at the Munich Transport and Logistics Fair. Ekol, who recently explained the Logistics 4.0 strategy, has taken out the Transport Logictic Munich which is the most important fair of the sector. At a press conference held at the Ekol booth on Wednesday, May, Ahmet Musul shared the details of the Silk Road Project as well as important developments in the company. CHINA - HUNGARY 10 CONNECTED IN THE DAY With the strategy of developing more intermodal connections, Ekol is a new train between China and Hungary Ç
- The work of the Silk Road High Speed Line project was accelerated 24/07/2013 The work on the Silk Road High Speed Line project was accelerated: the mountains in the region where the Bırakeyh-Yozgat-Yıldızeli line, which forms the first leg of the Ankara-Tbilisi-connected Railway Project, were drilled, tunnels opened, the hills were flattened, and viaducts were built on the plains and the works were carried out. shifted, accelerated. Ankara-Tbilisi-connected ülen Silk Road arasındaki The first train of the ülen İpekyolu gun High Speed Railway Project will be completed in the region where the Balışeyh-Yozgat-Yıldızeli line will be crossed, the tunnels are opened, the hills are flattened, viaducts are built on the plains and the majority of the works between Sekili-Yozgat-Sorgun are completed. Sorgun-Akdağmadeni-Yıldızeli shifting work continues fast. State Railway Company 2. In the report prepared by the Regional Directorate, a total of 840 million pounds are spent, the contractor firm rapor