Economy and Logistics Summit 2016 Realized: A discussion of all modes of transport, review of international logistics projects in our geography, and the expectations of real sectors such as textile, automotive, energy and food from the logistical world. done.
Economy and Logistics Summit organized by UTA Logistics Magazine was realized with the support of Ministry of Development, Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Customs and Trade and sector associations.
The summit takes place among the organizations supporting DTD "in Turkey's Railway Strategy Current Situation, Problems and Solutions" session on the DTD board members is've participated as a speaker Erengul.
- Turkey's Railway Freight Transport Infrastructure
- Agenda Investments and International Projects
- Where in Turkey's modern Silk Road?
- What are the Steps for Liberalization in the Railway?
- Current Situation in Logistics Center Investments
- Public and Private Sector Expectations