The Silk Road project will be discussed in Astana: The Eurasian Economic Union states will hold a summit meeting in Astana as part of the 'Silk Road Economy Zone'.
Kazakhstan Prime Minister Karim Masimov, the Astana Economic Forum held within the framework of the meeting of representatives of the Silk Road countries in the opening week of Kazakhstan's capital Astana next week, the meeting of the heads of the Eurasian Economic Union (AAEB) said that a meeting of the presidents.
The Prime Minister said that the final meeting of the development of the union will be discussed at the summit meeting of the AAEB heads of state.
Masimov, the 'One generation-One Way' (Silk Road Economy Zone) plan, will be one of the biggest projects of the 21 century. This project will combine almost three-quarters of the world's population, and will enable cross-border trade, many investments and new collaborations to emerge, which will diversify the economies of the participating countries. Bu
AAEB is the international economic institution created by Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia and has been in operation since the beginning of 2015.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Historical Silk Road becomes a Silk Silk Road 10/04/2012 AK Party Foreign Affairs Deputy Chairman Omer Celik, the historic Silk Road "Iron Silk Road", saying that it will be revitalized, "with the railway London-Beijing historic Silk Road line will be connected and will now also via Turkey majority of this road," he said. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's visit to China next Foreign Affairs AK Party Deputy Chairman Omer Celik, as a result of contact made with China in favor of the positive steps that Turkey has shared with heşehri twitter account. Steel, indicating Silk Road history will come alive again, "Historic Silk Road, rail will play a role again as the Silk Road. London-Beijing will connect to each other over historic Silk Road. Agırlık central Turkey ...
- Planned Ropeway Project in Giresun to be Discussed in 11 in July 13/06/2012 Dursun Ali Sahin Governor, brought to the agenda, important projects such as Kaleye Swivel Tower, Ropeway will be discussed on 11 July 2012. 11 will gather in our province in July on the initiatives of Governor Sahin. Last week in Trabzon, the Governor informed the participants about the projects and the demand for the meeting of the Board in Giresun was approved. The Board met in Giresun and decided to discuss the issues on the agenda. The project will be discussed and decided by the project close to 10 about our city, such as the Restoration of Tower, Teleferik, Çeşme, Kaya Church Restoration, Relay Project, Fiyale Road, Clock Tower. 122210 Giresuna Planned Ropeway to the Castle X
- Giresun Planned Ropeway, Projects Like Tower Tower, 11 will be discussed in July 13/06/2012 Dursun Ali Sahin Governor, brought to the agenda, important projects such as Kaleye Swivel Tower, Ropeway will be discussed on 11 July 2012. 11 will gather in our province in July on the initiatives of Governor Sahin. Last week in Trabzon, the Governor informed the participants about the projects and the demand for the meeting of the Board in Giresun was approved. The Board met in Giresun and decided to discuss the issues on the agenda. The project will be discussed and decided by the project close to 10 about our city, such as the Restoration of Tower, Teleferik, Çeşme, Kaya Church Restoration, Relay Project, Fiyale Road, Clock Tower. Source: www.giresungazete.net
- HYFIX signature to Astana train station 09/01/2015 HYFIX signature for Astana railway station: Astana International Railway Station is safe with HYFIX underwater basement waterproofing'n Brazil, Canada and Russia are among the new hotels in Kazakhstan, as well as being the host of EXPO 161. and entertainment centers, a new airport, a new fairground and a new railway station were started. Sembol Construction, which constitutes a critical intersection on ancient silk roads, which is located in the middle of the European-Asian highways and serves as a bridge for the capital of Kazakhstan, undertakes the construction of the new Astana International Train Station. su
- Metro expeditions extended due to Galatasaray Astana match 08/12/2015 Galatasaray Astana match due to the metro expeditions extended: Galatasaray and Astana Champions League Group C 6. Metro flights were extended due to week match. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality announced that the duration of the metro service was extended due to the match against Galatasaray Astana at 21: 45. "M2 and Seyrantepe connection to 00.30 and M1, M3, M4 and Marmaray metro lines will serve up to 01.00," IMM said in a statement. Galatasaray in the UEFA Champions League, the chance to leave the group of yellow-red team, UEFA Europa League to be able to continue on the road will take a draw against Astana. Last matches before 4 maç
- Astana Railway Station to Launch Before EXPO 2017 08/02/2017 Astana Railway Station will be opened before EXPO 2017: 10 June-10 The new railway station, which is being constructed by one of our Turkish companies, Sembol Construction, will be opened in 2017 May 2017 to be held in Astana, Kazakhstan. The new railway station, which is one of the most prestigious projects of Kazakhstan in terms of contracting, is planned to be 1 bin, annual 2017 million passenger capacity and 35 times larger than the existing railway station.
- Samarkand-Astana passenger train makes its first flight 06/06/2017 The Samarkand-Astana passenger train made its first voyage: The passenger train, which was launched between the cities of Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan in the context of the development of bilateral relations and set up between Samarkand and Astana, made its first voyage. The passenger train departing from the city of Samarkand in Uzbekistan reached the newly constructed Nurli Jol railway station in Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan. Train services are organized with the cooperation of the two countries' companies to increase tourism between the two countries. A new excursion was organized to the passengers of the first train. In the 21 march between Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan, Almaty-Tashkent train services started.
- Transnasia 2017 Conference in Astana 02/11/2017 Speaking at the conference, Minister of Investment and Development of Kazakhstan Jenis Kasımbek, "The target is to be one of the important transporters between China and Europe" 10.International Transport and Transit Potential Speaking at the conference, Minister of Investment and Development of Kazakhstan Jenis Kasımbek, "the target is to be one of the important transporters between China and Europe," he said. "New Eurasia: Development of Transportation and Logistics Systems in Eurasian Intercontinental Routes" with the theme 2017. International Transport and Transit Potential The TransAvrasian 10 Conference was held in Astana. In Developing the national transportation infrastructure, intercontinental transport corridors in the Eurasia region and the effective operation of the transit transportation system.
- Ipekyolu Railroad Project will make Samsun City World 20/05/2016 İpekyolu Railway Project will make Samsun City World: CHP Trabzon Deputy Haluk Pekşen says that Samsun will print its name among the most influential cities in the world with the implementation of the Silk Road Railway Project, which is stated to be ready for the Chinese financial support. Republican People's Party (CHP) Trabzon deputy Haluk Pekşen stated that the Silk Road Project is ready to provide support to the Chinese people and that 10 will reach the population of 5 million years after 21 and the most influential cities in the world's destiny in 2014 predicts the future. xnumx't since the Chinese newspaper of the capital of the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, Urumqi 'begins at the Kazakhstan-Uzbekistan-Turkmenistan-Iran-Turkey out of line ...
- Asphalt Work from Ipekyolu Municipality 25/08/2014 Asphalt Work from Ipekyolu Municipality: Ipekyolu Municipality of Van gave asphalt start after long time stabilization and road expansion works. İpekyolu Municipality, Hacibekir Mahallesi Selvihan Street with the opening of the first asphalt began the study. DBP İpekyolu District President Alattin Dağhan, İpekyolu Municipality Co-Vice Presidents and municipal councilors and many citizens participated in the inaugural address. The service is also said to have carried out this direction. Road works in all neighborhoods Yol