Map of Turkey Sun: 225 billion annual electricity consumption has been identified as kilovasaat in Turkey. Looking at the data on how this electricity is supplied,% 22 is hydraulic energy sources,% 19 is domestic coal source,% 2,6 is renewable and waste energy source,% 10 is imported coal source,% 0,4 is oil and% 45,4 'natural gas source.
Turkey, on the basis of year when our country is considered the most sun of the Southeastern Anatolia Region. The second most efficient region in solar energy production is the Mediterranean Region. favorable in areas of solar power plants in Turkey intensively increasing number possible.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- One of the important solar market in the world will be Turkey 30/04/2014 One of the important solar market in the world will be Turkey: Yingli Solar Turkey Manager Ugur Kilic, Istanbul Clean Energy Days held at the Technical University in his speech at the 2014 conference, Yingli he sold a large part of the solar manufacturing to China, said recently in the US, Japan and he said Canada would be an important addition to Turkey's solar energy market in the country. Uğur Kılıç stated that in three R & D laboratories owned by Yingli Solar, they were working to increase the efficiency of solar panel cells and to reduce the costs in non-silicone raw materials despite the increase in raw material prices. Headquartered in China, 2012 and 2013 as the world market leader X
- Smart road dream using solar panels instead of asphalt is real 29/05/2014 The smart road dream using solar panels instead of asphalt is real: The Solar Roadways project started at the beginning of 2000 in the garages of Scott and Julie Brosaw, with the dream of replacing the asphalt roads of America with solar panels. After nearly 10 years of work in the garage where the couple turned into an electronic lab, Solar Roadways has become a project that attracted many agencies from Google to NASA. In order to find the necessary funds for the realization of the 21 Indiegogo campaign, which started in April, the 1 million dollars reached its target early on. To date, around a few thousand 1 million 400 thousand dollars collecting Solar Roadways will do a few N
- Solar powered bus from IETT 20/08/2015 bus powered by energy from the sun İETT: Istanbul Electricity Tramway and Tunnel Enterprises (IETT) Turkey's first solar-powered urban public transport buses developed by, he did the first time. Turkey's first solar-paneled public bus in Istanbul Electricity Tramway and Tunnel Enterprises (IETT) was placed in time developed by. The first project of the pilot project to save energy and fuel took place between Topkapı Eminönü. The bus attracts attention with its green features and has a total of 15 solar panels. The bus doesn't cause global warming because it doesn't release carbon dioxide because it produces renewable energy while saving battery. Environmentalist…
- Solar powered lighting disassembled due to tram project 01/04/2016 Solar-powered lighting was dismantled due to tram project: The solar-powered lighting poles recently laid by Mustafa Kemal Sahil Boulevard in Izmir were dismantled due to the tram project. Izmir's money went to waste The Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's public losses due to lack of coordination and planning were added to the public losses. 2015 solar lighting pole mounted on Mustafa Kemal Sahil Boulevard in August 245 is removed one by one by Metropolitan Municipality. The plan and project are replaced by the solar-powered lighting poles located on the route where the tram will be replaced many times. After the poles were put into service e
- The world's first subway system from solar energy 09/06/2016 The world's first subway system, powered by solar energy: the Santiago Metro, where 2,5 a million people travel each day in Chile, will soon be operating with a great deal of renewable energy. The metro system, which will cover the 60 of its consumption with solar energy and the 18 with wind energy, is a candidate for being the first in the world. Atacama, the driest desert in the world, located in the north of Chile, will be used as a renewable energy source for the metro system of the country's capital, Santiago. The 650 megawatt solar power system, which will be located in the south of the Atacama desert about 100 km to the city, will transfer its production directly to the metro line. Covering solar panels with desert soil Güneş
- ESHOTta solar energy period begins 18/09/2016 ESHOTta solar energy period begins: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality General Directorate of ESHOT establishes solar power plant to produce the energy it will use in workshops and stops. The solar-paneled bus stops will also take you to the city center for a short time. strengthen the transportation fleet with environmentally friendly and economical bus also prepared to establish Turkey's first electric bus fleet ESHOT Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Directorate-General, is launching a renewable energy revolution. ESHOT, which aims to save both carbon dioxide emissions and renewable energy by taking advantage of solar energy in almost every area it operates, went out to the tender for hem Solar Power Plant Faaliyet. Accordingly, ESHOT ES
- Solar energy revolution at ESHOT 25/04/2017 Solar energy revolution at ESHOT: The annual touchstone of city transportation, 74 ESHOT has added a new one to technology and environmental moves. Turkey's largest full-electric bus fleet establishing the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, the electricity required for these tools that set the roof of their building in ESHOT workshop to meet the Buca 10 thousand solar thermal power plants with mxnumx'lik. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has a special place among local administrations with the environmental investments it has put into practice, also has a ere green revolution ere in public transportation. The Metropolitan Municipality is trying to take steps to reduce the carbon emissions initiated by environmentalist ships and rail system projects such as tram, metro, suburban ...
- Solar Powered Train Entered Service! 20/07/2017 Solar Powered Train Entered Service! Indian Railways is putting in a new project to reduce the carbon footprint of trains and create awareness. Indian Railways is putting in a new project to reduce the carbon footprint of trains and create awareness. Under the new project, the upper part of the train running on the railways is covered with solar panels, and the solar panels built on the top of the 20 horsepower train that will produce approximately 1600 kWh for the internal need of the train will produce electricity from the solar energy. The energy produced will be used in train operations such as lighting, door operation, checking passenger information. Also included in the battery pack…
- Solar Panels of SAMULAŞ Building Earned 130 Thousand Tl Per Year 13/10/2017 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality has been generating energy revenue of 130 thousand TL from solar panels installed on the roof of the rail system service building. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality directs renewable energy sources in energy consumption and produces electricity from solar energy. Within the scope of the X Renewable Financial Support Program ehir of the Central Black Sea Development Agency (OKA), Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Thousands of photovoltaic panels (solar panels) were installed in the thousand 2 square meters of the roof of the Service Building. Thanks to 400-600 kW / h electrical energy generating system, 600 is worth TL thousand annually. This is the annual electricity consumption of the 650 household X
- Cordless and Solar Trolley Exports from Denizli 21/10/2017 The company, established in Denizli by an electrician, sells electric and solar powered trams to 13 countries. Tahir Ozturk, the owner of the company operating in an industrial site in Merkezefendi district, told reporters that he has been working on electrical systems since 1986 and that they have developed electric buses before. In recent years, such as the site and park closed-circuit systems for the production of electric trolley Öztürk, explaining the power of the trams, US, UK, Albania, especially the 13 exported to the country said. "Last year the 150 bin to be the cordless train and other products"