Time-saving piggy bank, Marmaray: Marmaray, 130 carried millions of passengers. Considering that 1 hours are saved for each passenger so far, up to now 130 million hours have been saved.
Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, among the world's most important projects Marmaray'ın, said to carry more than 130 million passengers so far, u Istanbul Bosphorus travel time from one side to another 1 4 minutes to Marmaray with a trip 1 time saving was achieved. X
Yildirim said that, so far 8 times the population of Istanbul, Turkey carrying passengers near the 2 times the population count would not end the country's contribution to the Marmaray.
Emphasizing that Marmaray provides significant time savings for passengers, Yıldırım said that the project has a very positive effect on the reduction of harmful gases released to the environment and the decrease in traffic on the Bosphorus bridges.
- ”Time-saving piggy bank“
Yildirim, Istanbul Bosphorus travel time from one side to another from the 1 hour to 4 minutes with Marmaray, 1 time saving for each trip was noted that saving time, said:
Dı Marmaray carried 130 million passengers. Considering that 1 hours are saved for each passenger so far, up to now 130 million hours have been saved. This savings is equivalent to 5,5 million days or 15 thousand years. If we assume that the average life in our country is 75 years, 15 is a thousand years, 200 corresponds to the life of man. As a result, Marmaray has saved time as much as human life. People could spend their time in traffic with their families, maybe working, away from stress, happily. This is one of Marmaray's biggest gains. Marmaray is a time-saving piggy bank. Zaman
- ”In the traffic of the Bosphorus bridges 9 million vehicles have decreased“
Yıldırım said that there were significant decreases in the number of vehicles using the Bosphorus Bridges and Fatih Sultan Mehmet connecting the Asian and European sides of Istanbul with the commencement of the Marmaray. realizing the first time throat bridges traffic 2014 million vehicles were seen to decrease.
Yildirim, the Istanbul suburban line is completed with the Marmaray and the global and regional environment will cause a significant reduction in the amount of air polluting gases that cause adverse effects on the environment, "the amount of greenhouse gases during the first 25 annual operating period, the annual average 115 thousand tons will be reduced," he said.
Marmaray, Kazlicesme and Ayrılıkçeşme reminded that the flights between Lightning, found in the following review:
Ila Istanbul commuter line will be opened next year. When this line is opened, Gebze Halkalı will make passenger transport between. In addition, Konya and Ankara High Speed Trains will be transported to Europe using Marmaray. More importantly, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Iron Silk Road, which we will put into service until the end of the year, will also reach Europe via Marmaray and even via the English Channel. Marmaray is the main backbone of the Iron Silk Road transportation corridor that will extend from Beijing to London. Marmar
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Catering to Metrobus and Marmaray 25/05/2019 Zeytinburnu Municipality, citizens who can not reach iftara, CevizliThe vineyard served hot soup at Metrobus stop. Citizens who opened fast at the stall with soups, expressed that they are very satisfied with the application. RAMADAN WILL BE DISTRIBUTION OF SOAP IN THE DISTRIBUTION OF 5 IN THE PROVINCE Zeytinburnu Municipality, in the month of Ramadan, provides service to the citizens at 5 separate points throughout the district. CevizliIn the booth set up at the exit of the Metrobus and tram stops, hot soup, dates, walnut bread and water were served to the citizens caught on the road. Citizens entering the hot soup queue opened their fasts by sipping their soup with the call to prayer. Citizens by thanking the Municipality of Zeytinburnu, the continuation of such services Vat
- When will Istanbul meet Marmaray 21/06/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Turkey's major cities said they connect them with the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train and the Marmaray announced the end date. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Turkey's major cities said they connect them with high-speed trains, '' Currently, the Ankara-Eskişehir, Ankara-Konya line went into service, we finish next year, the end of the Ankara-Istanbul fully, but also a continuation Marmaray'ı service are taking, '' he said. Turkey Wagon Industry Inc.'s (TÜVASAŞ) who attended the delivery ceremony in Bulgaria TÜVASAŞ of luxury passenger cars for railways produced by lightning, they are not only two neighboring countries of Turkey and Bulgaria, with much history and common cultural values ...
- Marmaray 3. Bridge and 3. When will the airport leave 11/01/2013 Marmaray 3. Bridge and 3. Airport When Will Be Done Transportation Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim told 2013 transportation targets and projects .. TGRT Haber Ankara Representative Batuhan Yasar is the guest of N Ankara's Agenda laştırma program, Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, 3. airport, 3. Bridge, Marmaray, Istanbul-Ankara High-Speed Train Line, Göktürk-2 satellite and other projects answered the curiosity about. Minister Yıldırım, 2023 year of the high speed train project up to Diyarbakir, stating that, "Sivas line from Kayseri to leave Malatya, Elazığ there to unite," he said. About the third airport in Istanbul İstanbul
- When will the test run on the Marmaray line start? 15/01/2013 When will the test run on the Marmaray line start? Rough construction of the 13.6 km Bosphorus tube was completed. 27.2 km of 24.6 km length of rail installation was done. The final project in the Marmaray project of the century. The construction of the Gebze-Throat tube was started at 2004.Halkalı In the 76 km Marmaray, which is a total of months before the opening, the last situation is as follows: On the 13.6 km route between Ayrılıkçeşme and Kazlıçeşme, all the rough construction except Sirkeci station area is completed, while the architectural and electro-mechanical works are continuing. Temporary rail installation was completed except for Kazlıçeşme and Ayrılıkçeşme station regions. Starting from the Anatolian side, the catenary began to be laid. 13.6 km long daki
- When will Marmaray wagons go? 21/02/2013 Marmaray wagons will even land when the Marmaray high-speed train project is completed Halkalı - Gebze will be approximately 105 minutes. When officially opened after the first test, Marmaray seems to reduce the traffic load in Istanbul. It is not possible to give an official data, but it will undoubtedly affect the traffic positively. Everybody knows what the people of Istanbul go to their homes, work, school, and fun. The project is the end of this project for years, and is expected to go to work, home, school sooner. When Marmaray started and Marmar
- Marmaray Halkalı When to open Gebze line 11/11/2014 Marmaray Halkalı When to open Gebze line: Marmaray Halkalı When to open the Gebze line is a matter of curiosity. Here with all the details Halkalı The details of the Marmaray project, which will reduce the journey time between Gebze and 115 minutes, were launched in October with the 5,5 billion TL investment of the Marmaray project and the X-TRX line at 13,6. Now the 29 mileage Halkalı At the opening of the Gebze line. According to Habertürk, well Marmaray Halkalı When will the Gebze line open? Which neighborhoods will have stops? Halkalı Where will Gebze Marmaray stations be located? Marmaray Halkalı The Gebze line is scheduled to open at 18 June 2015. Halkalı Gebze Marmaray Geb
- Marmaray 130 saves million hours 17/04/2016 Marmaray 130 saved million hours of time: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, "Marmaray, 130 million passengers carried. Considering that as much time as 1 hours are saved for each passenger, 130 has saved up to million hours of time." said. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Istanbul 8 times the population until today, Turkey carrying passengers near the 2 times the population count would not end the country's contribution to the Marmaray. Emphasizing that Marmaray provides significant time savings for passengers, Yıldırım has stated that the project has a very positive effect on the project from the reduction of harmful gases released to the environment and the decrease in traffic on the Bosphorus bridges Marmar
- Gebze - Halkalı When will the Marmaray Line be opened? 28/02/2019 Gebze - Halkalı When will the Marmaray line be opened? Gebze started signaling studies Halkalı is wondering when the line will be available. Marmaray will provide easy access to millions of citizens since its opening. And Gebze-Halkalı When will the Marmaray line be opened? Which day? Here Halkalı-Gebze Marmaray stops and all details ... Transportation in big and crowded cities like Istanbul is also one of the most important problems. For this reason, Istanbul residents have four,
- What will the Haydarpaşa port and Marmaray Üsküdara bring? 05/12/2012 What will the Haydarpaşa port and Marmaray Üsküdara bring? Haydarpaşa Port is coming! Haydarpaşa Port, which has an approximate date of 500, was built on the date of 1899 with the need for port. Later, because of the intensive migration of the city and the increase in the population, Haydarpaşa was stuck in the city and new plans were put forward. Following this development, Haydarpasa Gar, Port and Back Field planning work started. The 2007, which has been planned since 1, with the Haydarpaşa Port project, aims to build a tourism complex on the 340 million square meter area between Harem and Kadikoy.
- Marmaray project won the tender 14/08/2013 Marmaray project won the tender: Century project is seen as the Marmaray project at ThyssenKrupp Elevator Turkey, OHL and Dimetronic Joint Venture (ODJV) According to the contract signed by 36 station and in total, including 155 escalators and 191 elevator for the annex building will provide 346 unit. The Marmaray Railway Tube Tunnel and the Suburban Railways in Istanbul are the most challenging and interesting projects of recent times. Republic of Turkey Ministry of Transportation project, one of the largest investments are divided into three; Railway Bosphorus Tube Crossing (BC1), Improvement of Commuter Lines (CR3), Railway Vehicles Supply (CR2). ThyssenKrupp Elevator in this project Th
- How much money will Marmaray save 29/10/2013 Marmaray will save you much money: the age-old dream of Turkey's Marmaray journey begins today. It is expected that Marmaray, which is expected to carry 1.4 million and 1.7 million passengers a day, will generate 1 billion TL and 1.2 billion TL in a year. The ticket price is determined as 1.95 TL and the line is expected to be paid between 7.5 year and 9.3 year. Cost 9.3 billion pounds According to Yeni Şafak Newspaper, when Marmaray is completed, 76.3 will turn into a kilometer. The total cost of the project will reach 9.3 billion TL. 13 bin 558 meter tunnel (1.387 meter immersed tube), 63 mile suburban line, the third line addition, X
- Marmaray workers won the case 29/02/2012 Marmaray workers, Istanbul 4. Aide was approved by the Court of Cassation. Upon the decision, Polat Construction agreed that 27 will get back from work and 4 will pay for monthly idle compensation. Marmaray workers, along with Tekstil-Sen, in front of Marmaray construction site in Yenikapı. Speaking here, the Chairman of the Textile-Sen Engin Gul said, ına We are presenting this achievement to the whole working class Burada. Gul said that they had interviewed Ziya Polat, the owner of Polat Construction. Ziya Polat promised that he would pay the 27 monthly indemnities while hiring 4 workers and not working for the workers. As Tekstil-Sen, the capital imposes on the working class Sen
- 112ye Notice Accident Exercise 23/03/2013 During the exercise on the way to Fethiye-Üzümlü some passers-by, stop the vehicles, and ran to help. Some citizens who think that there was a real accident immediately by calling the police and 112'in notified. Fethiye MELSA Health Vocational High School Emergency Medical Technician students, Fethiye 112 Emergency Service Teams, Fethiye Municipality Fire Department Rescue Vehicle and Fethiye District Police Department Traffic Teams co-organized the fact of the exercise did not search. MELSA Health High School ATT students' exercises in the exercise, including the accident reported by the citizen was shown all the work done together with the application. Fethiye Değirmenbaşı Location on the road to Üzümlü irmen
- Design resembling a space base at Bursa Teleferik stations 08/07/2013 The design that resembles the space base at Bursa Teleferik stations: the construction of the station in Bursa, which is the longest cable car line in the world will be the longest ropeway line that will resemble the space base of the station is remarkable. One of Turkey's most important winter tourism centers to provide transportation Uludag new cable car line work was covered in big ways. The base shot of the 25 pole, which will provide the connection between Teferrüç and Sarıalan stations, was completed and the poles produced in Austria came to Bursa. The poles will be transported by a helicopter from Austria next week to be installed at the foundation. 29 In October, all works are completed and opened to service X
- TCDD's YHT experience became a model for Iran 20/01/2012 8 in the world with High Speed Train (YHT) technology, 6 in Europe. Turkey has become the country has become a model for Iran. Iranian authorities to accelerate the railway lines in the country and to do renovation work, see YHT work closely and found in a series of investigations in Turkey to benefit from the experience of TCDD. Iran delegation of the Islamic Republic of Iran Railways and Railway Holding representatives, 16-20 came to Turkey as the guest of TCDD in January. The guest delegation, especially the Ankara-Eskisehir YHT line, this service, vehicles, electrification and signaling systems and facilities, taking information about the examination found. Iranian Railway delegation, Telecomand Center in Eskişehir, Transformer İran
- Sarikamish Ski Center was attacked by 3 PKK was caught 21/09/2015 3 PKK attacked Sarikamis Ski Center was caught: Sarikamis Cıbıltepe Ski Center in the damage that led to the damage caused by the 3 people linked to the separatist terrorist organization was caught. Sarıkamış Cıbıltepe Ski Center has been detained in connection with the separatist terrorist organization with the claim that they have caused a great fire. According to information obtained, Kağızman-Sarıkamış road patrolling the road to the gendarmerie team near the village of Çayarası shoots as a result of a gunfire in the shootout, caught by the wounded 3 terrorists in the direction of statements, Sarıkamış Cıbıltepe Ski Center 3 In September, the perpetrators of the fire occurred operation for designated persons belirlen
- Kupkan started to welcome ski lovers 04/01/2016 Küpkıran started to welcome ski lovers: Küpkıran Ski Center in Ağrı started to welcome ski lovers. After the snow, which was effective before Christmas, athletes and citizens, to spend the weekend holiday skiing to the Küpkıran Ski Center flocked. Youth Services and Sports Department Director Cemil Budak, 1 started to provide services as of January in the ski resort in the official season will be opened tomorrow, he said. Even though snowfall is coming late, the facilities have become ready for skiing with the last rainfall Budak, "Agri every group and age group are waiting for our ski resort. Provincial Directorate of Youth Services and Sports, facilities"
- Semester Intensity at Küpkıran Ski Center 25/01/2016 Kupkiran Ski Center Semester Density: Küpkıran Ski Center in Ağrı, with the beginning of the semester holiday there was intensity. Children arriving to the center early in the morning, while enjoying the slide with sleds, their parents snowboarding and skiing. Musa Isin, the Governor of Agri, AA correspondent, said the students had a holiday with their families at the Kupkıran Ski Center. Ağrı also said that the foreign tourists come to the ski resort of Agri, "The surrounding areas of ours, or even coming from Iran is happening. My winter fishing is well spent here. I also do skiing here from time to time. , young people,,
- Period Density at Kupkiran Ski Center 01/02/2016 The Kupkiran Ski Center's Period Density: The Kupkiran Ski Center in Agri is experiencing a half-year break. Küpkıran Ski Center in Ağrı is experiencing a half-year break. The Küpkıran Ski Center is experiencing the most active period of the season due to its half-year break. Early in the morning, as well as Ağrı, the children from the surrounding provinces and districts enjoyed skiing with sleds, while their parents enjoyed snowboarding and skiing. Küpkıran Ski Center Operator Ali Yilmaz, about a month ago in the season they open during the busy days, expressing "the ski center, not only from Agri, Istanbul and Ankara, or even from Iran," he said.
- Tashkent, Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan signed a tripartite agreement on the construction of railway, oil-gas, water and electricity lines. 26/03/2012 The Conference on Regional Economic Cooperation on Afghanistan (RECCA-V) 5, which started today in Dushanbe, the capital of Tajikistan. After the tripartite talks between Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Afghan President Hamid Karzai and President of Tajikistan Imamali Rahman, the memorandum of cooperation, which envisages the construction of railway, oil-gas, drinking water and electricity lines, was signed. The Commission meets after the 2 month Within the framework of the memorandum signed, a joint commission will be established between the three countries regarding the realization of these projects and the first meeting of this commission will be held in Tehran after the 2 month. The Commission will determine the financing of the projects.
- Islamic Development Bank to finance Iran-Central Asia railway line 04/04/2012 The Islamic Development Bank will finance the Iran-Central Asia railway project. According to the Tajik press, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's visit to Tajikistan, Iran-Tajikistan-Afghanistan between the rail, oil, natural gas and water resources to realize the delivery of lines to realize the delivery was made. According to the Iranian Mehr agency, Iran's Minister of Economy and Finance Seyed Shamsod the Hossein and the President of the Islamic Development Bank Ahmed Muhammad Ali was interviewed. Iran-Central Asia railway line project was discussed during the meeting. Noting that they support the project, Ali said that they are ready to provide financial resources to the project. Source: CİHAN
- Mersin Railway Modernization stumbled on the embarrassing obstacle of construction 24/04/2012 The project "Mersin Railway Modernization", which is projected within the scope of the EU acquis and started to be constructed by the World Bank on a loan of 118 million euros, has been imposed on the embarrassing obstacle. The 'electrification-signaling' cables, the lifeblood of the project, were plundered by child thieves. The children who cut many meters of cable buried underground have sold metals to scrap dealers. ITALIAN COMPANY IN SHOCK Italian Ansaldo STS undertakes the construction, 'the project entered the risk' warning on the events of unstoppable theft. The Governorship of Mersin also requested help from the private sector by public institutions and organizations near the railway. Sentence was sent with the signature of Deputy Governor Turgut Serimer. The importance of the project was explained, the international arena of theft Pro
- The realization of the metrobus annoyed Istanbulite 26/04/2012 IETT's click-bogged metrobuses show a harsh commercial response from citizens. Kadir Topbas also reacted when the social media collapsed with empty metrobus. The commercial that has the event has been removed. Acting on the social media, especially the actress Vatan Şaşmaz's role in the show and the bogus metrobüs empty empty. Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, told A Haber that he evaluated the reactions yesterday. Of course, it is not empty as shown in the advertisement. It is probably a work taken as an advertisement in an empty metrobus. It could have been a little more intense. I wouldn't say that if they had shown me the script. A little more İstanbul
- Iran's railway line connects to China via Tajikistan 08/05/2012 Iran expressed its satisfaction that the railway line is connected to China through Afghanistan and Tajikistan. As reported by the IRIB, Iran, residential and transport minister Ali Nikzad in Tehran in Tajikistan transport and communications minister Nizam Hekimof'l interview, is a beautiful development stating of having to connect to China of the Iranian railway line, countries will go through, but also railway line in this case He added that this would lead to a reduction in transit costs. Tajikistan transport and communications minister Nizam Hekimof also said they could transport oil, gas and mineral products through the railway line. Source: www2.irna.ir
- Honoring Ambassador Behiç Erk, who abducted the Jews from the Nazi persecution 17/11/2010 Prof. Dr. TORONTO - From the events of Genocide Training Week, 7 was held on November Sunday. Arnold Reisman's presentation on the book 'Both Diplomat and Human' was striking. The book is about Ambassador Behiç Erkin, who was in charge of Vichy, the then-capital of the German occupied France, who was known to kidnap thousands of Jews from the Nazi persecution by giving him a Turkish passport. In 2004 he said he was wondering about this subject and started to study. Beginning with the presentation of his book, Reisman persistently argues that the abduction of Jews from the Nazi persecution is through the personal efforts of diplomat Behiç Erkin, and that the Turkish government has no such official policy. Even the Turkish diplomat, it is against the government's instructions Hatta