Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge Aerial View: Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge, which is the fourth biggest suspension bridge in the world, is still under construction.
Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality teams, Izmit Gulf Crossing Suspension Bridge "drone" images taken with the press shared with members.
The towers reaching 6 meters in the bridge that will reduce the Gulf transit time to 252 minutes, won a new silhouette to Izmit Bay.
It was seen that the bridge between Istanbul and Izmir was the biggest leg of the Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir Motorway Project, which will reduce the transportation time from 9 to 3,5 hours.
650 million-year savings are envisaged
The construction period of the Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir Motorway Build-Operate-Transfer project was determined as 7 year. Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge, this year is expected to open to traffic.
The advantages that the whole highway will shorten the distance to the 95 mileage according to the current state route are calculated in the feasibility studies, resulting in the 8-10 hour of 3-3,5 hours to be reduced to 650-XNUMX hours and in return XNUMX million dollars will be saved.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge towers rise rapidly (Photo Gallery) 11/08/2014 Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge towers are rising rapidly: Tower Crossing Suspension Bridge's tower height reached to 3,5 meter which is the most important part of the highway project which will reduce the time between Istanbul and Izmir to 54 hours. The towers are rapidly rising in the construction of the Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge, which is the world's largest mid-span 4 suspension bridge. AA team, the transportation time between Istanbul and Izmir 9 hour to 3,5 hours to reduce the biggest foot of the Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Motorway Project Izmit Bay Crossing Bridge studies viewed the bridge. 6,5 towers will be reduced to 54 minutes.
- Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge will be placed on 113 04/01/2016 113 will be placed on the Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge: The fourth largest bridge in the world will be the fourth bridge bridge on the İzmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge. One thousand 650 workers are employed, the 500 being the welder. Transportation time between Istanbul and Izmir will be reduced from 9 to 3,5 hours. Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Highway Project, which is the largest foot of the bridge continues to work. 6 will be put into the 113 deck, which will reduce the transit time to 252 minutes. With the towers reaching 20 meters in height, the project that gives a new silhouette to Izmit Bay will start in January. The first deck will be placed on the bottom of the towers. In
- Land prices have increased on İzmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge route 03/06/2014 Land prices have increased on the İzmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge route: The project that will bring Istanbul to Izmir from 4 hours; Increased land prices in Bursa, Yalova and Kocaeli. The Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir Motorway Project, which is under construction, and the İzmit Bay suspension bridge, which are planned to be completed in 2015, which is one of the most important crossing points of this project, increased the land and property prices in this route. THE MOST GROWTH OF LAND PRICE According to the survey, the highest price increase in the provinces of Bursa, Yalova and Kocaeli are coming. PRIME MINISTER ERDOGAN ATMISTI In order to reduce the time between Istanbul and Izmir to 3.5 hours, the Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir motorway was built by the İzmit Bay Crossing BAŞ
- Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge 's feet increased to 188 meters 17/11/2014 İzmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge's feet rose to 188 meter: The construction of the Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge, which is being constructed within the framework of "Istanbul-Bursa-Izmir Highway Project", is aimed to be completed by the end of the year. Bursa-Izmir Highway Project "Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge" built under the scope of the feet rose to 3,5 meters. Within the scope of the Istanbul-Bursa-Izmir (Including İzmit Bay Crossing and Connection Roads) Motorway Build-Operate-Transfer Project, the construction of the 188 kilometer-long project, including the 384 kilometer highway and the 49 kilometer linkage, is progressing rapidly. Altınova district of Yalova Municipality of Tavşanlı Mayor Kadri Yal
- Istanbul's 3 bridge displayed in the same frame from the air (Video) 29/11/2016 Istanbul's 3 bridge was viewed from the same frame: the 3 bridge of the Istanbul Strait, which connects Asia and Europe, was displayed in the same frame. The pearl of Istanbul, 15 July Martyrs' Bridge, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge were viewed in the same frame as the airborne drone. The bridges viewed from the night air created landscape postcards images that they created with red lights. The three bridges on the aerial footage decorated the same square with all its glory. 15 July Martyrs' Bridge The Bosphorus Bridge, which was opened by President Fahri Koruturk, was the Kö
- Bay Bridge construction viewed from air 26/05/2014 Viewed from the air in the Bay Bridge construction: Istanbul, Turkey's largest investment in Bursa Izmir highway built under the Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge construction has been viewed from the air. When the bridge is complete, it will be the world's largest 4.asma bridge. A journalist from Bursa, Tayfun Çavuşoğlu viewed the construction of the suspension bridge from the plane. Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge, which is the most important phase of Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Motorway, which starts from Istanbul and passes through Bursa to Izmir, is now at the stage of overwater construction. In March, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan participated in the contracting ceremony of the bay bridge of İzmit Bay Bridge and the contractor for the part of the road from the bridge to Karacabey ında
- Izmit Gulf Crossing Headbridge Chief Dedeoglu We will complete the bridge in the targeted time 11/05/2015 Dedeoglu Bridge Chief Engineer of İzmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge We will Complete the Targeted Time: Erdoğan Dedeoğlu, Chief Engineer of the İzmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge, stated that the delay in the cat lane would be eliminated and said ız We want to complete our project in the program we aim to minimize by means of the measures we will take in the future As. In the special session of N Technological Developments in the Design and Construction of Highways Bridges Sem, officials of the General Directorate of Highways and the academicians of Middle East Technical University made presentations about the 3 Bridges Viaducts Symposium held in Bursa. Erdogan Dedeoglu, chief engineer of suspension bridges who made a presentation about the works in Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Motorway, is the last point reached in İzmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge.
- Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge tower installation completed 14/05/2015 Tower installation of Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge was completed: The tower assembly of Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge, which is the world's largest mid-opening 4 suspension bridge, was completed at 252 meters. The AA team viewed the work on the İzmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge, which is the biggest leg of the Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Motorway Project, which will reduce the transportation time between Istanbul and Izmir from 9 to 3,5 hours. According to the information received from the General Directorate of Highways, the period of time to reduce the Gulf transit time 6, towers reaching the height of 252 meters, Izmit Bay gave a new silhouette. Their size arasındaki the suspension bridges in the measured world dünyadaki with the clearance between the two towers Büyük
- Eurasian Tunnel's exits viewed from the air (Video) 25/05/2016 The exits of the Eurasia Tunnel were viewed from the air: the exits of the Eurasian Tube Passage, which will connect Asia and Europe under the Bosphorus in Istanbul, were viewed from the air. The Eurasian Tunnel which will connect the European and Asian sides of Istanbul to the 5 for the first time was photographed from the air. KAZLIÇEŞME-GÖZTEPE LINE will provide services at the bottom of the sea floor to connect the two sides for the first time the highway tunnel, in Istanbul will be in the service of the Kazlıçeşme-Göztepe line of traffic is intense. The 14,6 kilometer section of the total length of the 5,4 kilometer will be placed under the sea floor in two floors. LOWER AND UPPER PASSES TO BE CONNECTED TO THE FLOW OF THE SIDE SHOULD Sarayburnu-Kazlıçeşme and Harem-Göztepe, where the tube crossing to the surface TAR
- Kabatas Seagull construction work viewed from air (Video) 27/10/2016 Construction works of Kabatas Gull were viewed from the air: The works on the construction of the Kabatas Square Arrangement and Transfer Center and the regeneration of the piers "Kabatas Gull" were viewed from the air. The project will last 2 year and the project will resemble a seagull. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Istanbul, the sea, rail system and road transport to be done to integrate the Kabataş challenge arrangement was airborne. Work will continue for two years, where traffic will be transported underground to ensure uninterrupted pedestrian flow along the coast. Trams and funicular systems continue to work in order to prevent the victims from being victimized. Seagull shaped Mart