Gotthard tunnel ends: Gotthard, which will be the longest tunnel in the world when it is completed, is preparing for a grand opening in June.
Gotthard Base, the candidate to become the longest tunnel in the world, is being constructed. The tunnel, signed by Renaissance Construction, which has become the 250 in the list of, The World's Largest 37 International Contractors Haziran list of the international construction sector magazine Engineering News Record (ENR), which is among the most prestigious works in this field, will open in June with a magnificent ceremony.
4 THOUSAND PERSON IS WORKING IN 40
It will be the longest tunnel in the world when it is finished 40 months for the Gotthard Base in the Swiss Alps. The tunnel that connects Zurich, Rotterdam, Frankfurt, Basel, Gotthard and Lugano will be the longest tunnel in the world with its 4 mileage. Other figures related to the tunnel, which is planned to be completed by the TTG Consortium (Transtec Gotthard) and TAT Consortium (Tunnel Alp Transit-Ticino) together with the total investment budget of 57, will be completed as follows:
- The distance between Zurich and Milan will decrease by 1 hours and the total 2 will reduce to 40 hours per hour.
- In the base tunnels under Gotthard, a railway without a ballast is installed, unlike the above-ground parts. This will allow trains to travel at maximum speeds of up to 250 km / h.
- In the tunnel, 250 per hour to reach the speed of the 200 at the same time the train will be able to switch.
- The tunnel goes down to 2100 meters and has a daily 65 passenger train and 250 freight train capacity.
- A total of 5 thousand test drives will be available for safety when the calendars show June; this figure is also equivalent to 3 times around the world.