Black box is coming to buses: In the annual report of Istanbul Electricity, Tramway and Tunnel Enterprises (IETT) 2015 year, a black box project took place on each bus.
IETT, which started the black box project as a pilot application on 100 bus last year, decided to establish the system on 5 bin 851 bus.
By the end of the year until the end of the system to be installed thanks to the total 10 camera inside and outside the bus everything will be seconds.
From the identification of the perpetrators attacking the bus to the reasons of the events such as fighting, accidents, etc., every event will be decrypted with the black box.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Black box comes to vehicles 13/01/2015 Black box is coming to the vehicles: Lütfi Elvan said that the work on the Highways Intelligent Transportation Systems is continuing. Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that the work towards the Smart Transportation Systems of Highways is continuing. Elvan stated that they are preparing a strategic action plan that will continue until 2016, and the system will provide great convenience to drivers and citizens. Elvan, thanks to the system of vehicles in the black box future, established highways management centers and roads and traffic lights will be managed by the intelligent system, he said. Elvan opened the divided roads of Dinar-Dazkırı, Sandıklı, Keçiborlu and Afyonkarahisar-Kütahya with a ceremony held at the Özdilek junction in Afyonkarahisar. Van
- Nurettin Atamtürk: ELECTRONIC RECORD DEVICE for rail system vehicles = BLACK BOX (CPM) 28/09/2012 KARAKUTU (Event recording device), which is heard by every individual in daily life, but not curious about the details, is known to be used only in aircraft. Today, recording devices are widely and effectively used in almost all rail systems. When we look at all railway vehicles today, Haslerrail company, which is the manufacturer of old tachographs and tachographs from 1890, has provided the first and the most comprehensive DOS software, TELOC 1990 devices to our country. Later on, TCDD locomotives have given a much smaller volume, but multifunctional versions of these electronic devices.
- Train Crash in Spain: Black Box Judge (Video) 27/07/2013 The train crash in Spain: The black box judge: In Galicia region, northwest of Spain, the number of people killed in the crashed passenger train crossed 80, and some were injured near the heavy 150. More than eight 200 passenger trains, all eight cars were derailed near the city of Santiago de Compostela. Related Topics It is stated that the speed limit of the train which is going to Ferrol from European Capital Madrid is twice the speed limit. Sources in the Spanish media, the speed limit of the 80 km per hour to the turning period of the train entered the speed of 190 km per hour. In Spain, a train accident of this size had not occurred for the last 40 years. İspanya
- National Railway Signaling Project | Turkey is getting rid of the black box solution 15/08/2013 Turkey is getting rid of the black box solution: by Net Engineering brought to Turkey HIMA developed for TCDD in ITU -TÜBİTAK partnership using safety PLCs National Railway Signaling Project (UDSP) thanks to our country is getting rid of the black box solution received a turnkey from abroad. The National Railway Signaling Project (UDSP) is a very important and serious work and thanks to the project, the country's foreign dependence on this issue will be eliminated as well as a significant reduction in the meaning of the cost of the Net Engineering Automation A.Ş. General Manager Alper Güçlü, the projects in the railway sector, how they started the UDSP project developed without being dependent on abroad, the company Güçlü
- Transition to Black Box System in Buses in Şanlıurfa 28/09/2018 Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality, which has won many awards in transportation, passes to the black box system used in airplanes to ensure safe and comfortable transportation of passengers in public transport. The new system from A to Z in the car all kinds of information can be transmitted to the central and immediate response to potential problems edebilecek.şanlıurf Metropolitan Municipality, for example, an application that puts more signatures will be shown in Turkey. In order to eliminate transportation problems in Şanlıurfa, the Metropolitan Municipality offers new roads, bridges and boulevards in terms of infrastructure, and by increasing the number of the last model vehicles in public transportation, it enables the citizen to make transportation in a more comfortable and safe environment. Past ...
- Karakutu Coming to Buses 06/12/2016 Karakutu Coming to Buses: In Istanbul, IETT bus system was used in airplanes. The instant information will be monitored from a single center and intervened when necessary. Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Operations (IETT) carried the airplane system used in airplanes to public transport buses. The 520 bus was first installed on the 700 bus and the XNUMX driver was trained. Karakutu records the data that the vehicle draws from the communication infrastructure of the buses while they are on the road, and uploads them to the IETT servers via the GSM operator. With the software created for the project, reports on drivers, vehicles and operating conditions are produced. Reduction of accidents with the application, road and driving safety, fuel saving Uygulama
- Disabled people in wheelchairs 04/12/2012 Disabled Persons in Wheelchairs Burulaş's bus fleet, which can be easily accessible to Burulaş, has a bus fleet worthy of the 21. Century. The disabled people in the wheelchair with the disabled people who have taken the thought of handicapped in the wheelchair can now ride without their companions. bus drivers were not obliged to open the handicap ramp. He could not ride the disabled bus without a companion who could open the disabled ramp and could not move alone in social life. In this context, the happy news came from the General Manager of Burulaş Mr. Levent Fidansoy.Burulaş by the decision taken by the bus drivers by opening the ramps laş
- There is no interest in the ring busses to feed the Samsun Light Rail System 12/12/2012 Samsun Light Rail System no need to feed the public buses Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Sefer Arlı, according to the transportation plan prepared by the Samsun Light Rail System to feed the public bus lines expected to be announced. Arlı stated that the passenger carrying capacity remains at 30. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, the second joint commission meeting in December, AK Party was held under the chairmanship of City Council Member Turan Çakır. At the meeting, firstly, Taflan-Çatalçam-İncesu Transfer bus line commissioned for feeding Samsun Light Rail System was discussed. MHP Council Member who took the floor in the face of the proposal Teklif
- Large demand from Europe for domestic electric buses 10/09/2015 Large demand from Europe came to the domestic electric buses: Bozankaya's tarafından 2015 Europe's Company of the Year Bus was selected by Frost & Sullivan. Aytunç Günay, General Manager of Bozankaya said, Gün We can say that there is a serious demand for our electric bus, especially from all local governments of Germany, Northern Europe, Switzerland, Iran and Azerbaijan. E-bus by a global initiative with our tool we believe we have also attracted attention in Turkey. Currently we carry out trial runs with the local authorities for M-Bus in Turkey. The positive feedback we received is very proud. Ald In addition to the electric bus Elektrikli
- Large demand from Europe for domestic electric buses 23/09/2015 Large demand from Europe came to the domestic electric buses: Bozankaya's tarafından 2015 Europe's Company of the Year Bus was selected by Frost & Sullivan. Aytunç Günay, General Manager of Bozankaya said, Gün We can say that there is a serious demand for our electric bus, especially from all local governments of Germany, Northern Europe, Switzerland, Iran and Azerbaijan. E-bus by a global initiative with our tool we believe we have also attracted attention in Turkey. Currently we carry out trial runs with the local authorities for M-Bus in Turkey. The positive feedback we received is very proud. Ald In addition to the electric bus Elektrikli