Konya Garda Women's Day Event: YHT Konya Garage Directorate, 8 March International Women's Day event was held.
In the event that took place with the participation of women working in the Directorate of Garage and Konya unit managers; Gar Manager V. Erhan Tepe, working women, flowers and names by writing a pencil by giving a N Good thing you are, we are working together, I thank you for the services you have made to the railways, 8 March International Women's Day, I congratulate you, Tepe he congratulated.
Tepe, working peace in Konya, said that they give importance to such organizations in order to ensure coexistence and cooperation among the employees, and that they provide all kinds of support and ease in terms of working conditions and social and family life.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- International Women's Day Event, Railroad Women Yht in Konya. 08/03/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Women's Platform 8 who attended the event which was organized due to the March World Women's Day, Transport Minister Binali Yildirim wife Semiha Yildirim and his women, High Speed Train (YHT) came to Konya. International Women's Day: TCDD Women's Platform 8 March International Women's Day in the framework of the event organized by the Transport, Maritime Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım Semiha Yildirim, TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman's wife, Sevim Karaman and TCDD Ankara YHT came to Konya. Women who are welcomed with flowers at Konya Railway Station, show the folk dances prepared by elementary school students Konya
- 8 March in Antalya will be free of charge to World Labor Women's Day Special Nostalgia Tram and Minicity women 06/03/2012 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, 8 March World Worker Women's Day celebrates with a week-long activities. Nostalgia on Women's Day will be free for women at Tramway and Minicity. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, Directorate of Culture and Social Affairs, organized 8 Mart World Working Women's Day activities, 7 March in the City Council and the cooperation with the City Council in cooperation with the Municipality of Muratpaşa Monument will be opened in Palmiye Park. The same day, Antalya Cultural Center (AKM) Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Volunteer Photography Community 'Women' photo exhibition will be inaugurated, Yenimahalle Cultural Center Ismail Baha Surelsan Conservatory '8 March World Women'
- Antalya International Women's Day due to Antalya Nostalgia Tram and Minicity free for women. 08/03/2012 Antalya Nostalgia Tram - TRAMVAY AND MİNİCİTY FREE Metropolitan Municipality has made the nostalgia tram free for women because of 8 March International Women's Day. Women who boarded the nostalgia tram between the Slaughterhouse and the Museum will make a free trip on 8 March. Minicity Culture Park will open its doors for women on March at 8. Source: www.antalyaguncel.com
- 8 March International Women's Day. 08/03/2012 One, eight more march came. As the RarHaber family, our Mothers, Girls, our sisters, half of our lives, and even more, we celebrate Women's Day, which is what we call the Meaning of Our Lives. rayhab is
- 8 March International Women's Day Message from Demiryol-İş 08/03/2017 8 March International Women's Day Message from Demiryol-İş: The Board of Directors of Demiryol-İş issued a congratulatory message for "8 March International Women's Day". The message of the women's day published by Demiryol-İş is as follows; Our women, who represent sacrifice, productivity and sensitivity in every aspect of their lives, play an important role in shaping our future with generations of endless love and tolerance. In the War of Independence, the Dardanelles War and the most troubled times of the society; altruistic, jealous Turkish women have made a great contribution to the resurrection and revival of society. Since our women, who hold the dynamic values of society, have played a big role in shaping the society, 8 once a year is on International Women's Day inde
- International Women's Day Message from Minister Arslan 08/03/2017 International Women's Day Message from Minister Arslan: The place and importance of the family in the Turkish society and the women in the family are great. We saw this at every stage of our history. Nene Hatunlar, Kara Fatmalar, Halide Edip'ler played an unforgettable role in the struggle for independence. After that we want to reach our targets women in Turkey in the way of new important responsibilities in this process. That is why during our AK Party governments, as we have in our history, we have fought and continued to be a model country where our women can play a more effective, more participatory role in all areas of life and that they can benefit from public rights equally and fairly. Led
- TCDD Women's Platform Organized International Women's Day (Photo Gallery) 10/03/2015 TCDD Women's Platform Organized an Event on International Women's Day: The TCDD Women's Platform organized an event at the Tower Restaurant for the women of the railroad for the 8 March International Women's Day. Zeynep Nuray Ökmen, President of TCDD Women's Platform, stated that women were trying to keep the statistics on behalf of each 8 in March, not to be forgotten in 9 March and she said: It is a sine qua non for humanity. The most troubling of the greatest troubles is the hero behind the greatest happiness. Woman; it is the face of the sea with the pearl luster at the bottom of the eyes. The ones who are happy about the little things, the happy ones and the ones that make them happy Küçük
- Rail System Activity: British Leading Railway Suppliers Event 25/03/2013 Leading Rail suppliers Network Rail is meeting in the UK for supplier 'strategy development' in the rail sector around key issues such as Product Acceptance, product innovation, information management and stakeholder engagement. Date: Tuesday April 9, 2013 (ticket date 09 Tuesday Apr 2013) Location: The Parcel Yard, London For further information please click: Raillynews
- YHT will be lifted for women 07/03/2012 Within the framework of the event organized by TCDD Women's Platform on the occasion of the International Women's Day, Semiha Yıldırım, the wife of the Minister of Transport, Maritime Communications, Binali Yıldırım, wife of TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman, Sevim Karaman and TCDD, the remaining victims of Van, will come to Konya tomorrow. TCDD General Directorate in a written statement, the participants of the event will meet tomorrow at 09.00 Ankara Station, will go to Konya YHT Konya, Mevlana Museum in Konya, the city's historical, cultural riches will be seen. … TCDD Women's Platform, which is a first in the public sector, is also a social responsibility project that will set an example for other public institutions. Ilk
- YHT will be lifted for women | YHT 08/03/2012 YHT: TCDD Women's Platform in the framework of the event organized by the International Women's Day, Transport, Maritime Communications Minister Semiha Yildirim, his wife Semiha Yildirim, TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman's wife, Sevim Karaman, and the remaining stay at the TCDD Ankara Guest House earthquake victims will come to Konya tomorrow. TCDD General Directorate in a written statement, the participants of the event will meet tomorrow at 09.00 Ankara Station, will go to Konya YHT Konya, Mevlana Museum in Konya, the city's historical, cultural riches will be seen. … TCDD Women's Platform, which is a first in the public sector, is also a social responsibility project that will set an example for other public institutions'
- Women gathering iron from high-speed train construction injured police 15/05/2013 Women gathering iron from high-speed train construction injured the police Kyrgyzstan Derince district of KOCAELI during the High-Speed Train Line while collecting the scrap iron, a group of Roma women fighting with workers who prevent them, a police officer who intervened in the incident with the head cut. 5 women were detained while the police officer was hospitalized. The event occurred at 16.30 queues. 5 Roma women gathered to sell the steel from the old lines during the high speed train line studies, and discussed with the workers who tried to prevent them. Workers who could not prevent women who were kaga with them reported the situation to the police. Derince Police Department den
- Trained trains for women in Indonesia canceled 18/05/2013 The trains allocated for women in Indonesia were canceled. Due to the lack of demand for trains allocated for women in Indonesia was canceled. The Indonesian official said the railway company had been canceled only one year after the opening of the train for women. The country's railway company sefer Pte Kirita Abe Indonesia ita had started seven trains in October last year to ensure the safety and comfort of women following the reports of sexual harassment on passenger trains. The company spokesman Eva Charoniza said that these trains were great Char
- Women in all aspects of life 08/03/2014 Women in Every Field of Life: in Turkey, "a man's job," called the continued success of many business women in recent years in a public bus in Gaziantep works in all areas of life chauffeur and tram makes vatmanlık firefighters working women are enjoying the stone to almost male bus driver Museum Yilmaz, " woman after requesting. in Turkey "man's job" so-called continuing success of many business women working in all areas of life in recent years. Major works as well as more and more men of his ambulance driver of the cleaning work, pompacılık from car mechanics to the petrol station, vatmanlık from driving a truck up in many sectors women who work day and night, both contribute to the family budget, gece
- Women do not fit in pink vagina 05/08/2014 Women do not fit in the pink wagon: both inside and stops are very crowded, especially at work and at the exit. Can not ride the vehicle from the stops, the ride can not land. Even breathing in, a separate effort, makes it feel like it's going to burst soon. This time, these are not metropolises of Istanbul. The persecutions and the story are in a way the same but the geography is different. Brazil's Sao Paulo metro line. In addition, the management approach to problems is not familiar with our country. Because Sao Paulo Legislative Assembly, metro Paulo
- Women toured the Gulf Crossing Bridge 24/02/2016 Women toured the Gulf Crossing Bridge: The AK Party Women's Branch management went to the Gulf Crossing Bridge last day to learn about both the works and the construction of the shopping mall. AK Party Dilovası District President Osman Akbulut, AK Party Dilovası Women Branch President Gülay Artut and the management of the World's fourth largest bridge in the last day of Diliskelesi'nin and the Oxygen3 Shopping Center to learn about the study by visiting the shopping center. Presentation was made to the LADIES Akbulut, Artut and its management were hosted by Özge Çimen, Marketing Officer of Motorway Operation and Maintenance Corporation. In his presentation tı
- Only women wagon comes to Germany 30/03/2016 In Germany, only women wagons arrive: Middle German Regional Railways announced that special sections will be allocated for women on trains. Specials will be allocated for women on the trains running between the cities of Lepzig-Chemnitz in eastern Germany. Central German Regional Railways (MRB) said that two separate sections would be allocated for the train for women traveling alone and with children. In the statement, it was emphasized that it was aimed to ensure that women feel safer on the train. Particularly planned for women's departments to be close to the sections of the workers and trainers were expressed. The German Railways (DB) are already in bed trains Almanya
- Open Letter to BURULAŞ from Disabled Women 06/04/2016 Letter from Disabled Women to BURULAŞ: Disabled Women's Association (ENKADER), which operates in Bursa, is asking Burulaş for the escort card they live in urban transportation. The card holders of Burulaş leave their card holders in a state of severe disability. The card holders who own the card are not taken to the bus without a companion, but they are hurt by the bus drivers. However, we have a lot of friends who are disabled and go to work. We are asking !!! The disabled individual will go to work with the companion every day. You aim to restrict the right to free legislative disability of the person with the aim of access to the companion in the cards are also accompanied by the companion ür
- Women wants pink metrobus! 27/06/2016 Saadet Party Istanbul Provincial Women's Branches, after the allegations of harassment in the metrobus secrets of a necrotic bigots came to bother. 2012 60 thousand signatures collecting 'Pink Metrobus' who want to Saadet Party Istanbul Provincial Women's Arms, this request repeated. The Felicity Party has re-launched a proposal that would disturb women's exploit secularist bigots. Saadet Party Istanbul Women's Arms re-opened a meaningful campaign on som days when the allegations of harassment in metrobuses from the most widely used public transportation vehicles in Istanbul were on the agenda. Saadet Party Women's Branches in a press statement, “Pink metrobus in this gigantic city of ladies Sa
- Women insist on the pink metrobus 07/09/2016 Women insist on the pink metrobus: Metrobus and bus journeys are turning into torture due to overcrowding. Especially the problems of women in public transportation problems that affect the mental health of citizens began the signature campaign. Dedi I invite managers to metrobuses in uniformed clothing, “said the women, en the rulers will see the disgrace that will come if they come“ said. A group of women, under the leadership of the young lawyer Rukiye Bayram 'pink bus' took action again. Stating that he has been using BRT every day to go to his office, Bayram said, Bayram Every day many of us are witnessing what women have had to travel in the BRT. As in the case of Japan, in our country ne
- Women in Izmir will descend from buses 13/12/2016 Women in Izmir will descend from the buses: Women from Eskişehir and Istanbul will also be able to leave the bus on the route from 22.00 in the evening. The "Bas-stop" application, which provides positive discrimination to women in transportation, was accepted unanimously in the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Assembly. In the terrorist attack in Beşiktaş, İstanbul, the Metropolitan Municipality of İzmir started 44 with a homage to the martyrs of 1. Women in the parliament after the female parliamentarians from the Republican People's Party (CHP) and Izmir (Istanbul) after the evening 22.00 on the route outside the station, the demand te
- ESHOT Starts Push to Stop for Women 14/12/2016 ESHOT Starts Push-Stop for Women: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has implemented one of the positive discrimination practices for women in social life. Women in Izmir, 22.00-06.00 between the hours, if you want on the bus also began to descend outside the stop. The General Directorate of ESHOT announced that the demands of women passengers in this direction will be met by emphasizing “the most appropriate points that will not threaten the road, passenger, environment and traffic safety ES. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Council adopted the l regulation of public transport for passengers in the evening after 22.00 to go outside the station to edit Mec was passed. The General Directorate of ESHOT communicated the instructions for the new period to its staff. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality İzmir
- Women will be able to drift outside the stall 20/01/2017 Women in Bursa will be able to land outside the station where they want: Bursa, bus passengers traveling on the route where the point of departure from the point where the desired passengers began. The application, which allows women to descend outside the stall where they want, also starts in Bursa. The article which was brought to the agenda in the meeting of the Metropolitan Municipality Council of Bursa in January was unanimously accepted. Implemented in many provinces before, and the application also came up in Bursa, female travelers with the evening 22.00 and 06.00 hours between the morning without waiting for a bus stop where they want. IETT also launched the application last November. Especially on the street in the late saatler
- Women Want Respect in Traffic 07/07/2017 Women want respect in traffic: In Bursa, the Metropolitan Municipality was welcomed by a large group of women, who started to implement the first wagon. In this study, we will examine the countries in the world of wagon application for women in There is no account of women's harassment, attacks bulunan It's not a day that a woman is not attacked! In order to overcome this immorality which is the common problem of the whole world, governments have tried various projects but they have not achieved the desired successes. It is often reflected in the press that women are killed sometimes after these harassment and sexual assaults. 2 years ago önce
- What do women in Bursa think of the 'pink wagon'? 21/09/2017 Although the wagon entrances identified in the stops were marked as kadın priority wagons lar for women, it is possible to see that the people of Bursa are full of these wagons. Most people who speak to BBC Turkish and travel in pink wagons are not even aware that they are traveling to the women in the primary wagon. Women private cars, buses and taxis ... Turkey opens the way to various discussions in various cities in the public life of these applications. Some women advocate the necessity of special travel areas for women in public transportation, while others argue that these practices cannot be a solution to crimes against women and that women will be excluded from social life. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality last month Büyük
- Highway Police Distributes Chocolate On Women's Day 08/03/2013 The police teams stopping the vehicles departing from the TEM motorway Çaydurt toll booths in Bolu celebrated 8 March International Women's Day and offered chocolate to women. In our country where violence against women is increasing day by day, 8 March International Women's Day is celebrated with various activities. Due to World Women's Day in Bolu, police teams on the TEM Motorway made a nice organization. TEM Motorway stops the cars leaving the Chaydurt toll booths, vehicles and passengers on the day celebrated women's day. The event, where the police lady served chocolate and cologne, surprised both the drivers and the passengers. Thanks to the police Polis