Kabataş Eminönü tram stops: Tram stops in Istanbul. Kabataş-Eminönü tram services cannot be made due to power failure.
Tram between Eminönü and Kabataş stopped due to power failure The tram line between Kabataş and Bağcılar stopped due to power failure.
Kabataş-Bağcılar tram service cannot be made between Kabataş and Eminönü due to power failure. Citizens who want to go to work was surprised at what they suffered. Citizens are waiting for the tram to take action. Some citizens try to go to work by walking or by bus.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Akbil deynecrafting at Eminönü Tram Stop 27/12/2014 Eminönü tram stop in the exchange rate: the student's brother using the discounted akbilini claimed to provide an unjustified profit from tourists A.Ö., will be brought before the judge. Eminönü tram station, using the student's brother's discount akbilini an unpaid profit allegedly earned from tourists claimed A.Ö. The event took place at the Eminonu tram stop. the student brother's low-cost acbilin device to read the device was found to gain unauthorized profits. The cunning of A.Ö. was noticed by the security forces. The indictment of A.Ö. was reported by the prosecution office. He did not accept the accusations A.Ö. In her statement she argued that her brother had been caught trying to travel with rage.
- Eminonu-Alibeykoy tram line will be completed in 30 months 19/05/2015 Eminonu-Alibeykoy tram line will be completed in 30 months: Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, announced that they will build a new tram between Eminonu and Alibeykoy. Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, made a surprise statement at the ground-breaking ceremony of Eyüp Municipality's walking track in Göktürk. Topbas gave the good news of a new tram line which will ease transportation in Istanbul, Fatih, Eyüp and Bayrampaşa districts. Explaining the project for the first time, Topbaş said, N We made preparations for an 12 kilometer trolley which passes through the coasts of Fatih, starting from Eminönü and passing through the coasts of Eyüp. So we are thinking about a bicycle path next to God willing. This is a Bu
- Eminönü-Eyüp-Alibeyköy tram line introduced 28/05/2015 Eminönü-Eyüp-Alibeyköy tram line was introduced: Kadir Topbaş introduced the 19 million-dollar tram line project that will serve at 150 station between Fatih and Eyüp districts. Mayor Kadir Topbaş, who announced his projects one after the other in order to make Istanbul transportation more convenient, introduced Eminönü - Eyüp - Alibeyköy Tram Line which will be 19 kilometers with 13 station. Speaking at the opening ceremony at the Feshane Culture and Congress Center, Istanbul Mayor Kadir Topbas said that a new ring was added to the transportation systems in Istanbul. "EMİNÖNÜ-ALİBEYKÖY 30 will be a MINUTE" The new tramway which will reduce the travel time between Eminönü and Alibeyköy to 30 minutes "
- Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tramway Line Project tender preparation works started 29/05/2015 Istanbul BB Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tramway Line Project Preparation of the tender for the construction tender has begun The preparations for the tender for the tender for the land Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Construction ön of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality were initiated. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the line will start from Eminönü and pass through the coasts of Fatih and Eyüp and it will come to Alibeyköy Cep Bus Terminal. There will be a tram from Eyup Center to Bayrampasa. That tram line will be integrated into the Eminonu - Alibeykoy Line. 12 km long, 18 station tram line will reduce the travel time between Eminönü and Alibeyköy Pocket Bus Station to 30 minutes and X
- Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway work started 11/11/2015 Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway works started: An application was made to the ministry for the Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line project with a length of 10 and the 14 station was determined. The Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line project, planned by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation Department, will cost 4.9 billion TL. The Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line, which will go up from the west side of the Golden Horn, will end at the stop of Alibeykoy Cep Bus Station starting from Eminonu Square and stopping at 13. CONSTRUCTION WORKS CONTINUES Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line project, Bağcılar - Kabataş Tram Line in Eminönü, with Hacı Osman - Yenikapı metro line at Küçük Pazar Station, Beylikdüzü AL Söğütlüçeşme Metrobüs Line and Feshane İNŞ
- The Çed Process Has Started in Eminönü Alibeyköy Tram Line Project 12/11/2015 The Çed Process started in the Eminönü Alibeyköy Tram Line Project: The EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) process was initiated in the Eminönü Alibeyköy tram line project, which will contribute significantly to the traffic of Eyüp and Istanbul. Mayor of Eyüp Remzi Aydın said that Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş announced in May that the project will be implemented along the shores of the Golden Horn and that an environmentally sensitive work will be carried out. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation Department Rail System Eminönü Alibeyköy started the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) process in the rail system project. 492 million 710 thousand TL project includes Fatih and Eyüp districts. The line is parallel to each other in lengths of 10 X
- Tender Announcement: Supervised Engineering and Consultancy Service for Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line (Tender Canceled) 12/11/2015 Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway Line Supervision Engineering and Consultancy Service to be Taken TC ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY, RAIL SYSTEM DEPARTMENT, EUROPEAN SIDE RAIL SYSTEM DIRECTORATE Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tramway Construction and Electromechanical Works Supervision, Engineering and Consultancy Service Procurement Candidates with experience are invited to submit a proposal for prequalification. In accordance with the provisions of 4734 of the Law No. 5, with the participation of the bidders who will be invited to submit a short list by being listed according to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification, among the ones determined as a result of the pre-qualification evaluation, certain yeter
- Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line was auctioned 17/11/2015 Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line was put on tender: The construction and electromechanical works of Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway Project were procured by the European Side Rail System Directorate of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality for the procurement of engineering and consultancy services. 3 WILL COME IN THE YEAR 30 will be held at 2015: 14 on November 00. The duration of the work on the Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line project is 3 year. The Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line project will cost 4.9 billion TL. The Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line project planned for the 10 kilometer will consist of two tracks in parallel. There will be 14 station in Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line project. Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line Emin
- The EIA process has started for the tender for the construction of Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Project 26/11/2015 Istanbul BB Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Project The EIA process has started for the construction tender The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) period for the tender of al Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Construction ED of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has started. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the project is 492.710.000 TL. The line, 14 km length of parallel arrival and departure will consist of two rails. The line in question is the Bağcılar - Kabataş Tram Line located in Eminönü, Hacı Osman - Yenikapı metro line.
- It was decided that EIA is not required for the tender for the construction of Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Project 03/12/2015 İstanbul BB Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Project No EIA is required for the construction tender The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has made new developments regarding the tender of ver Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Construction Proj. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the EIA is not required for the tender. The cost of the project is 492.710.000 TL. The line, 14 km length of parallel arrival and departure will consist of two rails. Reference: Investments 10 / 1234 May 25