Kabataş Eminönü tram stops: Tram stops in Istanbul. Kabataş-Eminönü tram services cannot be made due to power failure.
Tram between Eminönü and Kabataş stopped due to power failure The tram line between Kabataş and Bağcılar stopped due to power failure.
Kabataş-Bağcılar tram service cannot be made between Kabataş and Eminönü due to power failure. Citizens who want to go to work was surprised at what they suffered. Citizens are waiting for the tram to take action. Some citizens try to go to work by walking or by bus.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Akbil deynecrafting at Eminönü Tram Stop 27/12/2014 Eminönü tram stop in the exchange rate: the student's brother using the discounted akbilini claimed to provide an unjustified profit from tourists A.Ö., will be brought before the judge. Eminönü tram station, using the student's brother's discount akbilini an unpaid profit allegedly earned from tourists claimed A.Ö. The event took place at the Eminonu tram stop. the student brother's low-cost acbilin device to read the device was found to gain unauthorized profits. The cunning of A.Ö. was noticed by the security forces. The indictment of A.Ö. was reported by the prosecution office. He did not accept the accusations A.Ö. In her statement she argued that her brother had been caught trying to travel with rage.
- Eminonu-Alibeykoy tram line will be completed in 30 months 19/05/2015 Eminonu-Alibeykoy tram line will be completed in 30 months: Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, announced that they will build a new tram between Eminonu and Alibeykoy. Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, made a surprise statement at the ground-breaking ceremony of Eyüp Municipality's walking track in Göktürk. Topbas gave the good news of a new tram line which will ease transportation in Istanbul, Fatih, Eyüp and Bayrampaşa districts. Explaining the project for the first time, Topbaş said, N We made preparations for an 12 kilometer trolley which passes through the coasts of Fatih, starting from Eminönü and passing through the coasts of Eyüp. So we are thinking about a bicycle path next to God willing. This is a Bu
- Eminönü-Eyüp-Alibeyköy tram line introduced 28/05/2015 Eminönü-Eyüp-Alibeyköy tram line was introduced: Kadir Topbaş introduced the 19 million-dollar tram line project that will serve at 150 station between Fatih and Eyüp districts. Mayor Kadir Topbaş, who announced his projects one after the other in order to make Istanbul transportation more convenient, introduced Eminönü - Eyüp - Alibeyköy Tram Line which will be 19 kilometers with 13 station. Speaking at the opening ceremony at the Feshane Culture and Congress Center, Istanbul Mayor Kadir Topbas said that a new ring was added to the transportation systems in Istanbul. "EMİNÖNÜ-ALİBEYKÖY 30 will be a MINUTE" The new tramway which will reduce the travel time between Eminönü and Alibeyköy to 30 minutes "
- Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tramway Line Project tender preparation works started 29/05/2015 Istanbul BB Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tramway Line Project Preparation of the tender for the construction tender has begun The preparations for the tender for the tender for the land Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Construction ön of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality were initiated. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the line will start from Eminönü and pass through the coasts of Fatih and Eyüp and it will come to Alibeyköy Cep Bus Terminal. There will be a tram from Eyup Center to Bayrampasa. That tram line will be integrated into the Eminonu - Alibeykoy Line. 12 km long, 18 station tram line will reduce the travel time between Eminönü and Alibeyköy Pocket Bus Station to 30 minutes and X
- Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway work started 11/11/2015 Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway works started: An application was made to the ministry for the Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line project with a length of 10 and the 14 station was determined. The Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line project, planned by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation Department, will cost 4.9 billion TL. The Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line, which will go up from the west side of the Golden Horn, will end at the stop of Alibeykoy Cep Bus Station starting from Eminonu Square and stopping at 13. CONSTRUCTION WORKS CONTINUES Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line project, Bağcılar - Kabataş Tram Line in Eminönü, with Hacı Osman - Yenikapı metro line at Küçük Pazar Station, Beylikdüzü AL Söğütlüçeşme Metrobüs Line and Feshane İNŞ