Palandöken hotels full draws: Turkey's air crisis has had with Russia, and then detonated the bomb, the tensions in the Middle East and Ankara, the Turkish tourism was affected negatively.
Turkey's air crisis has had with Russia, and then detonated the bomb in the Middle East, the tensions and Ankara, the Turkish tourism was affected negatively. Particularly in the Aegean and Mediterranean star hotels, forty percent of the occupancy rate, but in Erzurum, the hotels in terms of customer abundance has made a ceiling. Throughout the winter season, our hotels, which reached almost ninety percent of the year, managed to pass this period full. Even some hotels in Palandöken were forced to find a room to accommodate guests even though they had been requested days before. This demand in domestic tourism is not limited to the hotel and mountain only. Thousands of locals visiting Erzurum have also provided significant support to the city's economy.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bayramda YHT expeditions full 14/08/2013 Bayramda YHT voyages were full: Ramazan Bayramı'nda Konya Intercity Bus Terminal, especially at the train station with the arrival of high-speed train for the arrival of the train and turn. We talked about the issue of the bus station officials, Ramadan Feast 2 days before and 2 day after the 1200 bus expedition in the day was made, he said. The former Garage services are not included in this, officials said, imiz When we add places such as villages and towns, we could say that the daily 1500 bus service was made. Intercity daily 1200 bus service was carried out and one hundred percent occupancy in Konya. Especially in Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir Özellikle
- First Full Electric Buses Launched in İzmir 03/04/2017 Izmir First Full Electric Buses Unveiled: A diesel vehicles by saving fuel ratio 87 percent during descent on steep slopes and brake capable of producing energy when Turkey's "full electric first bus fleet" went into service in Izmir. Mayor Kocaoglu Speaking at the ceremony, "We would like Turkey, Izmir, Izmir, Turkey, we want to simulate," he said. With the aim of ğ sustainable city duy, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality prioritizes environmental awareness in its transportation projects. İzmir's local government, which reinforces its pioneering role by making exemplary investments in this field, has now started the electric bus era in public transportation. 8.800.000 is worth the Euro X
- Skiing in Palandopen 11/03/2013 Skiing in Palandöken Local and foreign tourists, who knew the opportunity at the weekend in Palandöken Ski Center, enjoyed skiing. The snow thickness of 120 centimeter in Palandöken, domestic and foreign tourists snowboarding and skiing enjoyed the sunny weather. Some of the citizens slipped with their children. The intensity at Palandöken has also made the hotel smiling at the ski resort. 100 occupancy rate of hotels in the ski center was learned. Some children in the ski center created colorful images to work with the laminate flooring.
- Austria Winter Tourism Event in Palandökende 21/01/2013 The Ankara Office of the Embassy of the Austrian Embassy organized a winter tourism event with the support of the Northeastern Anatolia Development Agency at the Xanadu Snow White Hotel in Erzurum. Opening meeting was held within the scope of the event. Austrian Trade Undersecretary Konstantin Bekos, Erzincan Mayor Yuksel Cakir, Erzurum Mayor Ahmet Kucukler, Erzincan Governor Selman Yenigün, AK Party Trabzon deputy Faruk Nafiz Ozak, Austrian Ambassador. Klaus Wölfer, Erzurum Governor Sebahattin Öztürk and representatives of tour companies from Austria and development agencies attended the meeting. During the meeting, Erzurum Governor Sebahattin Öztürk said, Toplantı In Palandöken Seb
- Turkey Children and Veterans Den 7 70 career Palandöken Ski Championship was held 22/03/2013 The Turkish Ski Foundation, Turkey organized by the Ski Federation support in 15-17 March 2013 date 'Turkey Children and Veterans, 7 from 70 Ski Championships in Erzurum joined 16 athletes from the region yapıldı.yarış to 450 in Palandöken. The Turkish National Ski Foundation races, which were traditionally held in March of each year, showed great interest of the former national athletes. Racing air at the art yapıldı.yarış be beautiful in a pleasant environment with Turkey Ski Federation President Dr. Özer Ayık, Turkish Ski Foundation President Canip Karakuş, as well as Dedeman Group Chairman Murat Dedeman and President of the Olimpian Association. Dr. ...
- Snowstorm in Palandökende 23/03/2013 The snow storm, which was effective in Palandöken Ski Center in Erzurum, left the skiers in a difficult situation. Palandöken Ski Center, due to a blizzard, 10 meters of viewing distance to fall, while weekend skiing citizens who want to enjoy the skiing, had to return before the runway. Officials from the Regional Directorate of Meteorology warned citizens about the storm. In the Palandöken Ski Center where vehicle and pedestrian traffic can be made difficult, the lift and gondola lift facilities could not be operated due to the storm. Source: journalist
- The joy of snow 21/01/2014 Palandöken Snow joy: Live driest winter in recent years Turkey. Many winter tourism centers in the country are experiencing snow shortage. Hotels in Erzurum Palandöken serve amateur and professional 21 skiers with artificial and artificial tourists. Prior to the semester vacation, the hotel owner and managers invited ski lovers to Palandöken. Numerous domestic and foreign tourists enjoy skiing and vacationing in Palandöken, where snow thickness 30 centimeter is found. At Palandöken, where snow was experienced one month ago, the tracks were covered with artificial snow. 25 degrees with minus the temperature minus ğ
- Weekdays in Palandökende 23/01/2014 Palandöken Weekdays Abundance: Palandöken one of Turkey's most important ski centers, although the turnout was kayaksever weekdays. Skiing can be done day and night, thanks to the artificial snowing system of the 21 runway Palandoken Ski Center, citizens showed great interest. General manager of a hotel in Palandöken Omer Akca, AA correspondent, said the hotel is currently 100 percent full at the ski resort, he said. Akca stressed that there are snow shortages in many ski resorts, "Our artificial snow machines are working. All tracks have crushed snow in 70 centimeters. On our tracks with a total length of about 12 kilometers u
- The Blessing of Palestock 24/01/2014 Palandökende Sömestri Bereketi: Palandöken Ski Center which enters the new year with its occupancy rate reaching to 100 percent, attracts the attention of local tourists especially before the semester break. The 25 will start in January, and the 15 already has a year-round 100 fullness due to the semester break. One of Turkey's most important ski resorts in Palandöken laughs in the face of this winter season. Hotels entering the new year with a percentage of occupancy, the semester is already filled for the period. The domestic tourists want to enjoy skiing and snowboarding during the holiday, Palandöken ski resort is not only Turkey's problem thanks to artificial snow systems, snow ...
- Paragliding in Palandopen 01/02/2014 Palandökende Paragliding: Palandöken Ski Resort The ski resort of Xanadu snow White has enjoyed skiing and snowboarding as well as paragliding. Most of the land starved ski resort in Turkey this month gave the Erzurum Palandöken Ski Center due to the drought problem, he had resolved to artificial snow. Last week, the snow level on the tracks with rainy weather reached 1 meters. Palandöken Ski Resort The runway of Xanadu snow hotel was filled with local and foreign tourists. In addition to skiing and snowboarding, some tourists today enjoy paragliding. XANADU SNOW WHITE 5 stars, 181 AN