Agreement between Metroray and Construction Center was signed Kataner: Metroray İnş. Electromechanical San. And Tic. Inc. with the company Yapı Merkezi İnş. Singing. Inc. An agreement was signed on 10.03.2016. Agreement, Kayas Irmak - Kirikkale Çetinkaya Line Section of the Establishment of Electrification Facilities (Section 3) Kayseri Boğazköprü-Km 364 + 990 within the scope of works with the intercession of the 239 + 106 cemetery facilities include works. Under the deal 12 will continue Metroray will do the drilling and commissioning works in this section.
After signing the agreement, Metroray A.Ş. company has brought the Katener-built locomotives and OLS type catenary mounting tools to the Yenifakılı gar area and started the mobilization works.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Between Turkey And Serbia Motorway Construction Agreement Signed 20/12/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, signed Belgrade-Sarajevo Design of Highways and Trade Agreement Relating to construction, said it is very important to start between Turkey and Serbia, "As Turkey, we see important for the stability of the region is Serbia." said. As part of his contacts in Belgrade, Serbia, Turhan met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure Zorana Mihajlovic. Serbian Deputy Prime Minister - Minister of Commerce, Tourism and Telecommunications Rasim Lajic also attended the talks between the delegations held after the head-to-head meeting at the government building. Turhan, Mihajlovic and Ljajic, the Serbian government after talks in Belgrade between Serbia and Turkey Highways from Taşyapı firm-Sarajevo ...
- Strategic Cooperation Agreement Between TCDD and Kazakhstan Railways 14/09/2018 12 September 2018 began in Ankara on Turkey-Kazakhstan Investment Forum in Kazakhstan Railways National Company with TCDD Transport Inc. (ktz) signed a strategic cooperation agreement. During the meeting between the delegations of the two countries, General Director of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) was represented by Veysi Kurt, while the Republic of Kazakhstan was represented by Kanat Alpıspayev, General Manager of Kazakhstan National Railways National Company. "Rail transport of is aimed at maintaining a common work to improve." By the Republic of Kazakhstan with the Agreement and the Republic of Turkey, the Trans-Caspian International Transport Route (TITAN) (within the Central Corridor) activities, the Caucasus and to improve the transit transport potential in parts of Europe and the development of rail transport ...
- Between Brunei Air Transport Agreement has been signed with Turkey 29/10/2018 The "Air Transport Agreement" was signed between the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure and the Ministry of Communication of Brunei. The signing ceremony was held after a bilateral meeting between the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure of the Grand Tarabya, Cahit Turhan and the Brunei Minister of Communication Abdul Mutalib Yusuf. Turhan Speaking at the ceremony, today, together with Brunei and Turkey said they are closer to the signing of the Agreement on Air Transportation. Turhan, "This agreement, which was initialed at 2015, will have a legal ground for civil aviation relations with Brunei. This agreement is a civilian between two countries, such as traffic rights, flight capacity, flight safety and fare tariffs."
- CFCU Irmak - Karabuk - Zonguldak Railway Line Modernization Project Financing Agreement Signed 06/04/2012 New developments have been made on tı Irmak - Karabük - Zonguldak Railway Line Modernization Project ”to be realized by the Central Finance and Contracts Unit (CFCU). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 415 27 2012 signed on March 1059. With this project the line will be modernized, train speeds will increase, the costs will reduce the risk of accidents. Ref .: Investments Magazine 19 / 2011 December XNUMX (ÖA) Source: www.yatirimlar.com
- Georgia, Railroad Tunnel Construction Facilitation Agreement Signed 04/09/2012 Zia Altunyaldız, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Customs and Trade and the Deputy Minister of Finance of Azerbaijan Ebanoidze attended the ceremony held at the Ministry of Customs and Trade. Altunyaldız made a statement about the subject before the ceremony and said: olgun With the valuable delegation of the customs administration of Georgia, which is one of the important neighboring countries of our country, we have been holding our negotiations on how to make customs services faster and more effectively between our countries, we put the signature, imza he said. Altunyaldız said, engel With these meetings, we aim to prevent the loss of projects and problems in the field of customs between our countries between correspondence traffic. Today…
- Sydney Trains Signed Modernization Agreement 09/08/2015 Sydney Trains Signed for Modernization Agreement: A new agreement was signed for the modernization of Australia's southern region trains. The 96 million-dollar deal was signed between UGL Uniport Rail and the Australian south-region transportation directorate. The modernization of the trains will be carried out with Mitsubishi Electric in partnership with UGL's 70. The modernization of 446 electric trains is expected to be completed by July of 2018. After the technological modernization and comprehensive maintenance, the service life of the trains will be extended. UGL CEO Ross Taylor said in his speech that their company has partnered with the South Australian Territory government for more than a year.
- TCDD's 10 QMS Set Financing Agreement Signed 09/12/2017 Within the scope of the COMCEC Meeting held in Istanbul with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, TCDD's financing agreement for the 10 Unit High Speed Train Set Supply Project was signed. Under the agreement signed by Deputy Prime Minister Mehmet Şimşek, TCDD will supply 10 high speed train set, 1 pieces simulator, high speed train set spare parts and 3 yearly maintenance and cleaning services. The Islamic Development Bank (IDB) provided this agreement with TCDD and the 312 million-euro financing is the biggest credit the Bank has ever made worldwide. Loans from IDB TCDD and Islamic Development İ
- Road Transport Agreement with Slovakia Signed 12/12/2014 Black Road Transport Agreement has been signed with Slovakia: International Passengers and Goods by Road Transport Agreement was signed between Slovakia and Turkey. Turkey Agreements on behalf of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, Slovakia, on behalf of the Slovak Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Minister Miroslav Lajcak was signed. Minister Elvan expressed the hope that the trade between the two countries will be further improved with the agreement of Highways International Passenger and Goods Transport at the signing ceremony in the ministry meeting hall. The most important feature of the agreement is the transit document for the transit shipments between the two countries through bilateral transport between the two countries An
- 118 Cooperation Agreement Signed in Generation and Road Project 28/08/2018 118 Cooperation Agreement Signed in Generation and Road Project: During the year, 5 cooperation agreements were signed between total 103 countries and international organizations and China regarding the 'Generation and Road' project. Ning Jizhe, Vice President of the Leadership Group for Belt and Road Construction Studies, held a press conference on the subject today in Beijing. Since the launch of the 'Belt and Road' initiative, 118 said significant progress has been made in several co-operation projects over the years. Pointing out that the construction of the Sino-Pakistani Economic Corridor is proceeding smoothly, Ning said that the construction of Sino-Laos, Sino-Thailand and Hungary-Serbia railways is stable.
- Metroray won the tender for Light Rail System Project between Gar - Tekeköy E + M appealed to the Contracting Entity 03/09/2015 Samsun BB Gar - Tekeköy Light Rail System Project Metroray won the tender E + M has appealed to the Administration for the result of the tender Samsun Metropolitan Municipality on the 05 August 2015 Day offerings were collected, the "Gar - Tekkeköy Rail System Line Project" Developments recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The approximate cost of 1. for 76.780.470 TL, 2. 72.200.346 for the portion of the auction designated as 1 TL. for 43.331.047 TL, 2. Metroray company won the 41.820.265 TL bid for the part. E + M Elektrik appealed to the Administration for the result of the tender. This…