Australian Ambassador visited TCDD: Australian Ambassador James Martin Larsen visited General Manager Ömer Yıldız
Australia, Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia, Ambassador James Martin Larsen and the Australian Consulate General in charge of Business Development Manager Özgür Tuna, on March 23 2016 General Manager Omar Stars visited in his office.
Larsen is the impressive railway investment realized in Turkey, while emphasizing the rail sector, he said that there is a potential area of cooperation between the two countries.
Recent developments in the field of railways in Australia and Turkey, the final status of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project, TCDD project priorities, there was an exchange of ideas about how to ensure safety on the railways.
Ambassador Larsen, the Australian Government as a delegation of UDHB and TCDD to examine the cargo and passenger activities on-site to improve relations and wanted to see in their country said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Australian Ambassador Visits TCDD 24/12/2014 Australian Ambassador Visited TCDD: Australian Ambassador to Ankara James Larsen visited TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman in his office. Turkey and to discuss the potential cooperation opportunities in the field of railways across Australia in a period Larsen expressing his pleasure to welcome you to TCDD Karaman, they are experts of both countries railways will collaborate in different areas and said that he desired to be made to participate in our Entity to the conference to be held. Karaman, but he said it's the first step to be taken towards cooperation was invited to Turkey in order to share the knowledge and experience of an expert from Australia is not possible. Ambassador Larsen, General Manager Karaman'i 4-5 March 2015 Büyükel
- South Korea and Japan's Deputy Ambassador to Turkey TCDD Railway Minister Visits 30/05/2016 South Korea and Japan's Deputy Ambassador to Turkey TCDD Railway Minister Visits South Korea and Japan Railway Deputy Minister with his accompanying delegation Ambassador to Turkey General Manager İsa Apaydınvisited. TCDD, SOUTH KOREA RAILROAD ASSISTANT SECRETARY Mr WOO PARK AND JAPANESE AMBASSADOR TO TURKEY Hiroshi OKADA the WELCOMED South Korean Land, Infrastructure and Transport Ministry Deputy Railway Minister Min Woo Park and his accompanying delegation, General Manager in the history 26 May 2016 İsa Apaydınvisited. During the visit, the friendly relations between the two countries, which started and started years ago, were emphasized.
- Australian Ambassador High Speed Rail System in Turkey Beautiful Model For Us 28/03/2013 Australian Ambassador High Speed Rail System for Us Beautiful Model Australia's Ambassador to Ankara in Turkey Biggs in Eskisehir: "High Speed Rail System in Turkey, Good Model For Our Therefore I say to my friends in the Australian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, there are always in case we do make recommendations to Turkey. Sometimes we have to get them suggestions. Australian Ambassador Ian Biggs, in Turkey High speed Train (YHT) said it was a good model for them the system. according to a statement from the governor's office, Ambassador Biggs, Eskisehir In his speech Biggs visited the visit of Tropfest, Australia's most famous short film festival Val
- Australian Consul General Visits TCDD 21/08/2014 Consul General of Australia in Istanbul Visited TCDD: Consul General of Australia in Istanbul Lino STRANGIS visited Deputy Director General of TCDD Adem KAYIŞ in 14 August 2014. BELIS, expressing his pleasure to welcome Australia's Istanbul Consul General STRANGIS at TCDD, stated that this visit was the first step towards developing railway relations between the two countries. Consul General STRANGIS, carried out projects in the field of railways in Turkey closely they followed and expressed their desire to strengthen dialogue between the two countries, the situation of railways in Australia and gave some stunning information about developments in the railway field. Head Consul, between 23-26 September 2014 os
- French Ambassador visited TCDD 18/07/2013 Turkish Railways phot French Ambassador Visits: France's ambassador to Turkey Laurent Bili, July 15 2013 Monday TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman visited in his office. During the visit, the development of railway cooperation between the two countries was examined. TCDD General Manager Karaman expressed his pleasure in the visit and presented his condolences to Ambassador Bili on account of the tragic train accident at 12 July 2013 in France. The two countries each day indicating increased cooperation between railway Karaman, recalled that the French firm maintenance of high-speed train sets in Turkey and Eskişehir-Balikesir undertook the construction of signaling projects. The cooperation between the two countries on the railways of Karaman is also positive Kar
- Ambassador of the Republic of Slovakia to Georgia visited TCDD 21/08/2014 Slovakia republic's ambassador to georgia visited TCDD: The Slovak Republic Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Turkey and Georgia, Ambassador Milan ZACHER, Slovakia and the railway between Turkey in order to exchange views on potential areas of cooperation TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman Slovak Embassy Head of Mission Assistant Branislav HRADSKY visited 13 at his office on August 2014. ZACH in the interviews, the development of which was shown last 10 years, mainly Turkey's transport sector, noting that he found amazing, came the railways at the beginning of the potential areas of cooperation between the two countries, the overseas Slovak companies operating in the railways that they are seeking a partner, ...
- Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina Dzanko visited TCDD 24/02/2015 Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina Mr. Dzanko Visited TCDD: Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina Federation Damir Dzanko 20 February 2015 visited Deputy Undersecretary of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication and Deputy Director General of TCDD M. Hamdi Yıldırım. Ambassador Dzanko wishes success in his new position to M. Hamdi YILDIRIM during the visit, the Memorandum of Understanding for the Cooperation in the Field of Railroads signed between the TCDD and the Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways (ZFBH), the possibility of cooperation on the leasing of railway vehicles and the maintenance and repair of railway vehicles were discussed. At the end of the visit, M. Hamdi, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, and Deputy Director General of TCDD Ziyaret
- Turkish Ambassador to France visited Ömer Yıldızı, General Manager of TCDD 10/04/2015 Ambassador of France TCDD General Manager Ömer Yıldızı visited: French Ambassador Laurent Bili visited TCDD General Manager Ömer Yıldız at 08 April 2015. Bili, between France and Turkey, stressing that the one-year cooperation 500 reported his satisfaction with this collaboration. TCDD General Manager Yıldız and French Ambassador Laurent Bili; 16-20 evaluated the technical visit of a delegation of ministry and establishment officials to France between March and 2015. Bili said that since our company is in the process of restructuring, the experience of SNCF should be utilized. TCDD's fast train sets require SNCF or Alstom legislation T
- The Ambassador of Korea Visits TCDD General Manager 17/04/2015 Ambassador of South Korea visited General Director of TCDD: CHO Yun-soo, South Korea's ambassador to Ankara, visited Ömer Yıldız, General Director of TCDD, 14 April 2015. Having congratulated Ömer Yıldız for his appointment as the General Director of TCDD and Chairman of the Board, Ambassador Yun-soo stated that they would like to increase the existing cooperation between the two countries in the field of railway. UM WE WANT TO COOPERATE FOR THE PRODUCTION OF YHT SETS İ Hyundai Rotem and Hyundai Corporation from Korea for the production of electric train arrays, light rail vehicles and high-speed train sets.
- Ambassador of Ukraine visited Kardemir 06/11/2017 Ukraine's Embassy in Ankara and Eurasian Studies Center (AVIM) 's support to the Karabük University who hosted "Turkey-Ukraine diplomatic relations in 25. Year Symposium" from Karabük to participate in the Ukraine? S Ambassador Andrii Sybıh and his delegation Kardemir' ide visited. At the General Directorate of Kardemir, the Financial Affairs Coordinator and Deputy General Manager Hasan Sarıçiçek and Iron and Steel Production Chief Ahmet Aycan were welcomed by the Ambassador and the accompanying delegation. Andrii Sybıha, the Ambassador of Ukraine in Ankara and the delegation accompanying him, were briefed by the Deputy General Manager Hasan Sarıçiçek about the briefing on the beraber