3.Köprü selfiemakers climbed the ropeway in Bursa: 3 previously in Istanbul. the young man who climbed the bridge and made a selfie, now the world's longest ropeway in Bursa was on the mast.
Pavel Smirnov, who came to Istanbul from Istanbul, went with his friend to the ropeway. From there, Smirnov went to the fourth pillar of the ropeway and recorded this difficult journey.
THEMING THE TELEVISION
Then he and his friend climbed the mast of the cable car and took the view of the unique Bursa behind him. Two cronies who took selfie with her friend on the mast under Kadıyayla were seen to be quite happy with the images. Those who saw the cable car and the video were stunned by these dangerous images.
3.PRODUCED TUTMANIP SELFİE
Pavel Smirnov, on the other hand, had taken the self-built 3 crossover to the construction of the previously ongoing 350 bridge and climbed from the height of the 240 meter and climbing a construction's XNUMX-meter crane.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 3.Köprü selfiecilers climbed the cable car in Bursa 31/03/2016 3.Köprü selfiemakers climbed the ropeway in Bursa: 3 previously in Istanbul. the young man who climbed the bridge and made a selfie, now the world's longest ropeway in Bursa was on the mast. Pavel Smirnov, who came to Istanbul from Istanbul, went with his friend to the ropeway. From there, Smirnov went to the fourth pillar of the ropeway and recorded this difficult journey. Then, he and his friend climbed to the mast of the ropeway and took the view of the young, unique Bursa. Two cronies who took selfie with her friend on the mast under Kadıyayla were seen to be quite happy with the images. Those who saw the cable car and the video were stunned by these dangerous images. 3.KÖPRÜYE TIRMANIP SELFİE Took UM
- Serbian train raises tensions with Kosovo 16/01/2017 The Serbian train has raised tensions with Kosovo: A train with Serbian nationalist slogans and paintings moved from Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, to northern Kosovo on Saturday. However, the train was stopped at the border to revive the hostilities during the war and not to raise the tension. Kosovo officials have protested that the train planned to go to Kosovo is an attack on the sovereignty of their country and said they would not be allowed to enter the country. Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic has claimed that the train should be stopped in Raska, Serbia, near the border with Kosovo, claiming that the Albanians in Kosovo would lay mine on the railway. Serbian Flags on the train, Christian Orthodoxy themes drawn and 20 different ene
- Lip Balancing Compensation to Bursa Kentiçi Cable Car 22/12/2017 Alinur Aktas, the Bursa Urban Cable Car Project of the previous period, was canceled. The ropeway line between Gökdere and Teferrüç would cost 80 million pounds. Olay Newspaper writer İhsan Aydın, in his article about the canceled project, describes the severe compensation clause in the contract of the contractor. Aydın's appreciation of the 8 floor over the compensation of the head in the coming period may be quite a pain that draws attention. In Bursa, heavy reparations were started to be pronounced in the project cancellations, which is a reflection of the change that the AK Party has implemented in the Metropolitan Municipality. 2 Mayor Alinur, who was elected to vote in the Municipal Assembly in November X
- Severe Wind Obstacle to Cable Car in Bursa 12/02/2019 Turkey's Uludag by cable car who will be warning came one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature. 140 cabin with an hourly thousand 500 passenger carrying capacity of Bursa city center and Uludag cable cars that provide alternative transportation services were interrupted due to severe wind. Bursa Teleferik AS said in a statement, "Our plant today due to the strong wind 15: 00'ya closed until." expression was used. In the statement, if the wind loses its impact on the voyages 15: 00'dan announced after the restart.
- Bursa Fast Train: Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel will be present at Bursa-Ankara Railway on BURSA TV. 21/12/2012 The foundation of the Bursa high-speed train line, which will end Bursa's 59 annual railway lingering, is taking 23 range 2012 on Sunday ini - The foundation of the line; Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Labor and Social Security Faruk Çelik will be together göre - Ankara-Bursa travel time with the service of the line constructed according to the latest high-speed train technology 2 hours, 10 minutes, Istanbul-Bursa travel 2 hours will go to 15 minutes in the description of the former Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel: "This evening at the time 20.30 also bursa tv"
- Getting to the Cable Car with the New Cable Car 26/07/2012 The New Teleferic Street, which was built by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality as an alternative route to the cable car and which connects Işıklar Street to Devrengeç Street, was opened with a ceremony. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the last 50 20 times of Bursa's most important problem of the transportation is recalling the transportation, to create a rooted solution to this problem in every corner of the city they opened new ways, expanding the existing ways to measure the means, he said. In addition to the Bursaray and urban tramway projects, the Metropolitan Municipality, which has been continuing its new road opening and expansion works, also gave a new way to Yıldırım district. …
- Alanya Municipal Assembly Approves the Cable Car 08/02/2012 The project "Alanya Castle Cableway and Escalator System", which is expected to cost about TL 8 million, was unanimously passed by the municipal council. The meeting of the Municipal Assembly of Alanya was held at 14.00 at the Municipal Assembly Meeting Hall under the chairmanship of Mayor Hasan Sipahioğlu. Assembly members of the AK Party Kadriye Görücü AK Party, and all members of the parliament joined Mustafa Küçüker. Worker visa table, civil servant vacancies change table, contract staff 2012 additional payment rate, Erdem Demir's 1770 net fee and 723 contract work with additional payment, Ali İşçi
- Aydın Gets Up The Ropeway 28/02/2009 The opening of the Teleferik line, which was to be connected by Pınarbaşı and Aytepe Recreation Area by Aydın Municipality, and the foundation of 2 years ago, was held in the ceremony held in Pınarbaşı Recreation Area with prayers. During the opening ceremony of the cable car line, many of the Aydınlı gathered in the ceremonial area and formed long queues to ride the cable car. Aydın Municipality President İlhami Ortekin, as well as DP Chairman Aydın Polat, Central District President İbrahim Pehlivan and many citizens attended the opening ceremony of the cable car line. Addressing the busy crowd before the opening ceremony, İlhami Ortekin Aydın made a dream come true.
- Tourist Influence on the Cable Car 26/06/2009 In Bursa, 46 has been the indispensable choice of domestic and foreign tourists to Uludag, and after the completion of maintenance work, the ropeway was flooded by tourists. One of the symbols of Bursa, the cable car, 2 thousand 500 meters of steel wire rope after the renovation and completion of the maintenance work of the stations after the 3 month began to serve today. In order to provide a safer journey in transportation to Uludağ, the cable car, which was taken care of in the first day of its operation, attracted great interest from local and foreign tourists. In addition to the residents of Bursa, visitors who came to the city for a holiday also enjoyed the safe access to Uludağ in a short time. Bur
- Tünektepe Reaching Cableway 10/10/2011 Antalya Provincial General Assembly decided to build a cable car line to the Tünektepe Döner Casino which is one of the best cruise terraces in Antalya with the credit of 5 million TL to be used from Iller Bank. Tünektepe cable car line 25 about a year after the 21.Dönem Antalya Provincial Assembly is implemented by a decision. Antalya Provincial Assembly President Av.Cavit Arı said, mek In order to provide the best service to the people of Antalya and the people of Antalya last year, our council has taken a decision, the Iller Bank 5 million TL loan with the Antalya Provincial Special Administration many jobs machine has been renovated and started to be used in rural areas. Now…