Turkey Winter Tourism Platform Gathers in Erzurum: execution planning for Turkey's most popular winter tourism centers, promotional and created in order to carry out a common strategy framework for branding Winter Tourism Platform was held in Erzurum first meeting.
Eastern Marmara Development Agency (MARKA), Bursa Eskişehir Bilecik Development Agency (BEBKA), Serhat Development Agency (SERKA), Central Anatolia Development Agency (ORAN) and Northeast Anatolia Development hosted by Northeast Anatolia Development Agency at Palandöken Ski Center General Secretary of the Agency (KUDAKA) and staff working in the promotion units.
It is planned to introduce the Palandöken, Uludağ, Kartalkaya, Erciyes and Sarıkamış winter tourism centers in the areas of responsibility of the agencies participating in the meeting in national and international platforms and to carry out marketing activities with a holistic approach and to organize joint activities in order to increase the efficiency and efficiency of the resources used in this field.
At the end of the meeting, Winter Tourism Centers Platform cooperation protocol was signed between agencies. Within the scope of the cooperation, it was decided to carry out joint studies in the areas of experience sharing, planning, promotion and branding.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Erzurum, Erzincan and Kars Winter Tourism Corridor Project 16/08/2016 Erzurum, Erzincan and Kars Winter Tourism Corridor Project: Sarıkamış Governor Yusuf İzzet Karaman, Mayor Göksal Toksoy and officials of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism examined the works of İz Erzurum, Erzincan and Kars Winter Tourism Corridor Project Bakanlığı in the hotels area of Sarıkamış Cıbıltepe Ski Center. Karaman, said in a statement here, initiated by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, supported by EU funds, carried out by the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology "Erzurum, Erzincan and Kars Winter Tourism Corridor Project" within the scope of the studies conducted in the region to find out what stage of the studies were done, he said. 8 million 800 of the project is worth milyon
- Trabzon Railway Platform Meets 02/05/2014 Trabzon Railroad Platform Gathered: Yaylalı said, 'At this general meeting, the whole process related to the Erzincan Trabzon Railway Project will be put on the table Trabzon. Trabzon City Council President and Railway Platform Period Sözcüsü İMO President Mustafa Yaylalı stated that they are going to restructure the railway platform and 15 said that they will hold a new meeting on the structure of the platform in May. After the meeting in May 15-22 will be held in May, all the components will be attended by a general assembly that will take place in the event that will express the Yaylalı, "the general process of the Erzincan Trabzon Railway Project in this general meeting will be laid on the table," he said. Yaylalı, platform All platform members and Yay
- Turkey Common Payment Platform Protocol Signed 25/01/2018 Transport Ministry and to produce national and local solutions in the process of digitalisation of money, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry under the auspices of Turkey's banking, telecommunications, joined forces companies serving the transportation and finance. It represents Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality with its experience and know-how on the platform of BELBİM A.Ş Ödeme Electronic Payment System İstanbul. To facilitate the life of Istanbul, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality works with all its units under the rule of 7 / 24. I BELBER IMM Inc. subsidiary used in the public transport system in Istanbul, "Istanbul Card", as well as services offered to all of Istanbul in Turkey with a similar new features that offer wider opportunities. ...
- Tcdd Erzurum Station Manager Başar gave information about the high speed train between Erzurum and Ankara 30/03/2012 State Railways Erzurum Garage Manager Ahmet Basar, Erzurum-Ankara high-speed train work, the feasibility report is completed, he said. Awesome, AA correspondent, said in a statement, 2012 will sign important work in the summer season. Başar said that a new historical beginning will be experienced for Erzurum with the start of the high-speed train expedition. The speedy train and the climate as a fast train zone will make our people comfortable, safe in
- Today in History: 20 June 2003 Erzurum Express which operates on Ankara-Erzurum line X 20/06/2012 20 June 2003 The route of Erzurum Express, which runs on Ankara-Erzurum line, has been extended to Kars.
- Today in History: 20 June 2003 Erzurum Express on Ankara-Erzurum line 20/06/2015 History Today 20 June 2003 The route of Erzurum Express, which operates on Ankara-Erzurum line, has been extended to Kars.
- Uludag winter tourism measure decisions 07/01/2013 Uludag winter tourism measures taken Uludağ National Park 1 and 2'in Development Zone in the winter tourism season by the enterprises and people operating in the region, the purpose of peace and security of citizens coming to the region for the purpose of the Governor of Bursa Governor Sahabettin Harput measures to be implemented by the Governor's Decision It was obtained. In these decisions; 1. In the 1 and 2 Development Areas of Uludağ National Park, the following measures will be taken in order to ensure the peace and security of the citizens coming to the holiday area by the enterprises and persons operating in the region during the winter tourism season. In this context; a. Gelen
- Winter Tourism in Muğla 22/10/2009 Fethiye Seki Erendağ Ski Center project, which was built in 12 for the purpose of developing ski sport and spreading tourism to 1996 in the month, will be completed and opened to service in November. Ski lifts will be completed by the end of this month and skiing in winter season. Ski slopes will be organized in the region after the construction of the chairlift system and the snow in Eren Mountain. The Erendağı Winter Sports Tourism Center Project, which was started to be built 12 years ago, is finally being completed in Muğla, which is one of the leading centers of tourism, to benefit from winter sports and to spread regional tourism to 13. Cemil Serhadlı, the governor of the period, started Dön
- Sochi city of Russia was included in the list of most convenient destinations for winter tourism 25/12/2013 Sochi city of Russia is on the list of the most convenient destinations for winter tourism: According to the information provided by TripAdvizor portal, it is only in Bulgaria that it is less expensive for holiday and skiing than in Sochi. However, experts emphasize that Sochi is unique in the case of the addition of a brand new infrastructure, rich hotel option and high holiday quality at a low price. Sochi, on the Black Sea coast, owes its ski resorts to the center of the winter holidays. The newest, the oyun Roza Hutor or ski resort, which was opened only 3 years ago, will host the Olympic games at February 2014. Son Roza Hutor, Managing Director Aleksandr Belokobilskiy, ”
- Great Move for Winter Tourism in Kastamonudan 15/02/2012 Large Movements for Winter Tourism from Kastamonudan: The tender for the closed envelope procedure of the construction work of the Yurdum Tepe Chairlift Mechanical Plant in Kastamonu Ilgaz Mountain, which cost around 21 million 832 TL, was held at the General Secretariat of the Special Provincial Administration. The tender for the closed envelope procedure of the construction work of the Yurdum Tepe Chairlift Mechanical Plant of Kastamonu Ilgaz Mountain, which cost 21 million 832 TL, was held in the General Secretariat of the Special Provincial Administration. The lowest bid was submitted by the Swiss firm Bartholet. 11 million 484 thousand TL proposal to evaluate the commission, then will give the decision. "Dream of Years" for Kastamonu Province Kast
- TUYED's panel on winter tourism 04/12/2014 TUYED winter tourism in the panel were tabled: TUYED and Turkey's Sabanci University was to focus on winter tourism potential of the panel held in cooperation. In the panel where snow facilities and skiing opportunities were developed and projects were discussed, the negative effects of climate change were noted while the problems experienced in winter tourism were mentioned. turizmdebusabah Sabanci University's Istanbul Policy Center and the Association of Tourism Writers and Journalists (TUYED) is organized in cooperation with "emerging in Turkey Winter Tourism and Changing Climate" panel Sabanci University was held at Karakoy Minerva Han. Moderated by TUYED President Kerem Köfteoğlu, GÜMTOB President Haluk Beceren, Kayseri Erciyes AŞ Board of Directors atör
- Winter tourism will evolve with Kayseri model 08/12/2014 Winter tourism Kayseri develop the model will spread to the base of ski tourism between the winter sports indispensable, for the first time in Kayseri Erciyes Inc. applied in Turkey model will spread to the broad base, will be made attractive in terms of price. A panel was organized in collaboration with Istanbul Policy Center (IPC) at Sabancı University Minerva Han and the Association of Tourism Writers and Journalists (TUYED). TUYED President Kerem Köfteoğlu directed, Southern Marmara Touristic Hoteliers Association (GÜMTOB) President Haluk Beceren, Kayseri Erciyes AŞ Chairman of the Board. Murat Cahid Cıngı, IPC Researcher and TUYED member. Cenk Demiroğlu and the Ministry of Culture and Tourism C
- Winter tourism corridor will revive tourism 06/01/2015 The winter tourism corridor will revitalize tourism: The Eastern Black Sea Development Agency will create a winter tourism corridor from Ordu to Artvin by spending 2 billion liras within the scope of the revival of winter tourism in the region. DOKA Secretary General of the Sidewalk, "Army tourists starting holiday, corridor up to Artvin skiing or thermal tourism centers with different alternatives such as thermal," he said. Eastern Black Sea Development Agency (DOKA), within the scope of projects for the development of winter tourism in the region, from the Army to Artvin "winter tourism corridor" is working to establish. Turkey has become one of the most important tourism centers of the Eastern Black Sea, it offers natural beauty and historical, cultural and sporting ...
- TÜRSAB announces winter tourism report 07/01/2015 TÜRSAB winter tourism has released its report: Turkey Travel Agencies Union announced winter tourism report. According to the report, Austria Winter tourism, which is tough rivals such as Switzerland and France, Turkey is making progress in ski resorts. Sea, sand, sun settled among the first to come to mind when country called Turkey, to spread tourism sector 12 months in winter tourism in recent years began to bear weight. 10 2.7 million visitors were welcomed 2014 years ago, this number exceeded 4.8 million as of XNUMX. Winter tourism in Austria, Switzerland and France with tough opponents such as Turkey, which is indispensable ski resort in the winter season ...
- Winter tourism in the Middle Black Sea 22/01/2015 The winter tourism in the Middle Black Sea will be revived by the ski resort: Çambaşı Ski Resort Project, which was started in Ordu in 2012, is expected to contribute to the winter tourism of the region. It has been reported that the works for the completion of the ongoing facilities in the Çambaşı Plateau, which has an approx. The tender price is 2 million 27 thousand pounds and the construction of the facility under the auspices of the Ordu Metropolitan Municipality is aimed to be completed this year. Army Ski Club President Fevzi Turan, AA correspondent, said they expect the completion of the Çambaşı Ski Resort Project, the project will make a serious contribution to the winter tourism in the region, he said. Army ...
- Good news, Alanians! Winter tourism will start in Akdag 26/03/2015 Good news, Alanians! Winter tourism will start in Akdağ: ALTSO held the ordinary assembly meeting in March yesterday and discussed the planning work on Akdağ. ALANYA Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ALTSO) Assembly Hall in the meeting held in Alanya for long years of winter tourism in the project waiting for the Akdag Ski Center was discussed. Chairman of the Board of Directors, Ahmet Pasaoglu, who was the chairman of Metin Atalay and the President of ALTSO, could not attend the meeting. The meeting focused on the need to act as a room for the implementation of the project. Akdag Winter Sports Tourism Center Ak
- Rizede ski tourism 22/04/2015 Ski tourism in Rize: The thick layer of snow, which does not melt in the high parts of Rize, gives skiers the opportunity to ski in April. The thick layer of snow, which does not melt in the high parts of Rize, gives skiers the opportunity to ski in April. The spring season in many regions of Turkey continues to impact the winter conditions experienced in the higher parts of Rize. In the high parts of Rize, the thickness of the snow can be found in places 2. In spite of April, the thick snow mass that is not melted is a unique opportunity for ski lovers. KTU Mountaineering and Winter Sports team Assoc. Dr. Serdar Topaloglu lecturers Sercan Erol and Ersan Başar Camlihemsin District Kavrun Ser
- Muşta Winter Tourism Preparations 09/11/2015 Muşta Winter Tourism Preparations: After the road works of Muş Special Provincial Administration, ski resort and Alparslan University, it started to reorganize the water channels of the ski center. With the resources sent by the Prime Ministry, the Muş Ski Center's environmental arrangement and the hot asphalt works of the Alparslan University road, the Special Provincial Administration of Muş, also launched a drainage project on the 50 meter of the ski resort. General Secretary of Special Provincial Administration Şeyhmus Yentür, who examined the works on site, was informed about the hot asphalt and 50 meter water canal drainage works in the ski center garden. Provincial Special Administration giving instructions to complete the work Çalış
- Cableway to Manisa Spil Mountain to explode tourism 08/01/2016 Manisa Spil Mountain ropeway will explode tourism: Minister Veysel Eroglu stating that works are under way to build a ropeway to Spil Mountain, and will make Manisa a center of mountain tourism and medicinal plants. Veysel Eroğlu, Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs, stated that they would like to introduce Spice Mountain National Park to the whole world. Reminding that the cable car tender was made for Spil and the construction of the hotels started, Eroğlu said, ik We want to introduce Spil Mountain and Mesir Nature Park to the world. Transportation will be much easier when the tunnels are over. When the ropeway is completed, it will flock to Spil Mountain from all over the world. T In Manisa, there is also a Man
- Ski tourism move from Alanya 01/04/2016 The movement of ski tourism from Alanya: Alanya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ALTSO) Alanya-Akdağ Winter Sports Tourism Center, which started its activities in 2008, decided to accelerate its work. For the realization of the project, ALTSO President Mehmet Şahin, Alanya Forest Operations Manager Cihat Yıkıcı and Nature Conservation and National Parks Chief Mevlüt Kodal went to the region with the technical team coming from the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Regional Directorate of National Parks. ALTSO President Mehmet Şahin, who is the second highest mountain in the region with the height of 60 2 meters, is located in the 721 kilometer of the city.
- Yıldıztepe Winter Ends, Summer Tourism Begins 12/04/2016 Yıldıztepe Winter Done, Summer Tourism Has Started: Yıldıztepe Ski Center, a hotel located in the hotel Osman Satılmış interview with the winter ended Yıldıztepe, the winter is over, summer tourism began this year because the weather temperatures above the normal norms in many centers such as Yıldıztepe Ski Center the season is over early. The center aims to be at the forefront of highland tourism after the end of winter tourism. While 2 by road to Ankara and 1 by plane from Istanbul, Ilgaz continues to provide services to many cities in the region in both winter and summer tourism. Osman Satılmış, who is in charge of a hotel in Yıldıztepe Ski Center, said in
- Winter Tourism Corridor Project Started in Sarıkamış 15/06/2016 The Winter Tourism Corridor Project in Sarıkamış: The "Erzurum, Erzincan and Kars Winter Tourism Corridor" Project, initiated by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and supported by EU funds, is located in Sarıkamış Cıbıltepe Ski Center. started with a study. Sarıkamış Mayor Göksal Toksoy, who visited the region, said that under the project 8 million 800 thousand euros, sewage network, collector line, wastewater treatment plant, trade center and snow games area, landscaping construction started in the 12 thousand bed capacity ski project area. . Toksoy, Sarıkamış Ski Resort oy
- New Horizons for Erciyes Tourism 10/05/2017 New Horizons for Erciyes Tourism: With the investments of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, Erciyes, which has become one of the tourism centers around the world, is carrying out important works for the development of winter tourism in Kayseri. Erciyes, which has become one of the tourism centers around the world with the investments of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, is carrying out important works for the development of winter tourism in Kayseri. In this context, Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality and Kayseri Erciyes A.Ş. A workshop on “New Horizons for Erciyes Tourism in Hospitality Industry İçin will be held by 11-12 in May. Kayseri Erciyes A.Ş. Governance…
- Alanya Tourism Will Be Revived By Cable Car 15/05/2017 Alanya Tourism Will Be Revived By Cable Car: Alanya countdown has begun for Alanya Teleferik. One of the most important projects that Alanya Mayor Adem Murat Yücel will bring to Alanya, the ropeway, mast and equipment were mounted by Russian-made helicopter to avoid damage to the natural structure of the UNESCO island Alanya Castle. YÜCEL: ”BAYRAM 'will be the” 9 Million EURO X which cost the Alanya Ropeway Project, is being completed in June. Mayor of Alanya, Adem Murat Yücel said, ram We will complete the year-long 30 annual cable car of Alanya in June and open it before the Ramadan Feast.
- Call for common steps for Bursa tourism 11/10/2017 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, the city's tourism potential is high and the city's promotion point of the hands of everyone in the hands of the future of Bursa should take steps for the future, he said. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe attended the meeting of the Bursa Professionals Association (Skal International) Bursa Branch at the Almira Hotel. Noting the values of Bursa, President Altepe emphasized that Bursa, which has plenty of blessings, lots of places to see and see, cannot be recognized and recognized. Although the tourism potential of Bursa is high, President Altepe pointed out that the last 50 stands out with its identity as a production and industrial city over the years, sanayi All of our development in all areas of Bursa Bursa