In Ukraine, the former policeman was captured while placing mines on the railway bridge: a major disaster in the Ukrainian city of Kharkov was returned. The former police officer described him as a man caught in the act while placing mines on the train bridge.
The security forces on the operation of the region, detained the person detained. Yesterday morning, the operation was carried out in the 10 weight gram weighing antitank mine. The explosive device, which was prepared for detonation by mobile phone, was deactivated. In the first interrogation, the suspect announced that he was planning to blow up the bridge while passing the ü Odessa-Konstantinovka ov train carrying more passengers than the 500.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Police minibus in Uşak collided with train 2 police injured 09/01/2014 Usakta Police van collided with the train 2 police wounded: Uşak on the Atatürk Boulevard known as the Kipa junction at the crossroads in Denizli known train crossed with a police van crossing. In the accident, two police officers were injured. A traffic accident occurred as a result of the collision of the police minibus and the vagone-free locomotive at the crossing at Denizli at 01: 10 waters last night. Returning to the center of the Uşak Police Department Robbery Branch 64 KA 382 license plate minibus with a vagon-free locomotive coming from Afyon headed by a large noise. Two police officers in the police van in the accident occurred gelen
- Russian Railways plan to open "Kazan-2", the second railway station in Kazan 06/08/2012 Russian Railways are planning to open the second railway station, "Kazan-2", in Kazan. On the first Sunday of August, the Workers' Day in Russia is celebrated. Within the framework of this year's celebration, 2013 will host World University Games and new transport points will be opened. According to previous statements, University Games 2013 prepared 11 billion Rubles for the development of infrastructure in Kazan. The 3.5 billion part of this budget was realized. In May of the 2011, Russian Railways announced the construction of a railway station that would make it easier to reach the airport from the center of Kazan. 700 is the year of 2011 for the project expected to cost million million rubles ı
- Bilecik, High-Speed Train Construction site, allegedly stealing two people, were caught. 07/11/2012 Unidentified people from the construction site of the High Speed Train Project at Bilecik's İstasyon Mahallesi, which received the notice of the stealing of scrap, the teams, FY (30) and O.A (19) caught. The suspects referred to the court after the FY was arrested and OA was released pending trial. On the other hand, 560 scrap scrap, who purchased scrap, it was learned that legal action was taken. Source: Akis Newspaper
- Istanbul Police Bumped Police Officer, Commander Dies 16/07/2012 Commander Ahmet Tozlu, who was hit by a tram in Istanbul, lost his life. The accident occurred in front of a shopping center in Istanbul Gungoren. Tramway cruising towards the direction of Zeytinburnu riot force hit the vehicle vehicle. A commissioner in the vehicle, the impact of the impact was thrown out of the vehicle. Hospitalized wounded Ahmet Tozlu hospital, died in hospital. Bağcılar - Kabatas, the tram, the team on the way to the tramway hit the car from behind. Last night at the 17.30 ranks in Güngören on the road to the car accident in the back seat Deputy Dangerous Dusty, under the influence of the impact was thrown. At the scene of the heart and the first intervention Olay
- Ukraine proposes Azerbaijan to participate in Viking Railway Project 10/04/2012 Mykola Azarov, the Information and Communication Department of CMU Prime Secretariat of Ukraine, invited Azerbaijan to attend the Black Sea and Baltic Sea transportation corridor (Viking Project). In a statement, Mykola Azarov said that they want to make Azerbaijan a part of this corridor. Azarov said that they wanted to continue the construction of the corridor and mentioned the benefits of providing railway connections between Central Asia and Baltic countries. Source: Raillynews
- Ukraine - Russia railway flights can be stopped 12/04/2014 Ukrainian - Russian railway expeditions can be stopped: Kommersant newspaper published in the summer of Russia in the news of the problem of train passes through Ukraine reported. Ukraine State Railroad Department (Ukrzaliznıtsya) sent a letter to the Russian State Railways (RJD) to demand that all train tickets crossing the country's territory be stopped. Kiev announced the letter of request with the incompatibility in the 2014-2015 year chart of trains between Ukraine and the Autonomous Republic of Crimea. The letter sent to Russian State Railways was signed by Ukrzaliznıtsya Passenger Administration engineer Evgeniy Dıhne. The source of the newspaper source Ukrzaliznıtsya's telegram is not the Russian State Railways Department (RJD).
- Russia trying to negotiate with Ukraine for rail 13/04/2014 Russia is trying to negotiate with Ukraine for rail: Russia Railways is trying to negotiate rail transport with Ukraine. Russia Railways is currently trying to make a deal with Ukraine to continue its rail transport with Ukraine, according to information from RIA News. According to the news in the newspaper Kommersant, Ukrainian Railways Administration "Ukrzaliznitsya" Russian Railways from the 27 May, the trains to the Crimea on the grounds of non-compliance with the trains of all trains on the Ukrainian demand to stop ticket sales. The Russian Railways also confirmed the fact that they have reached a demand in this regard. Currently, negotiations with Ukraine continue and Şu
- A section of the Ukrainian railway network is blocked 17/04/2014 A section of the Ukrainian railway network has been denied access: a section of the railway network in eastern Ukraine, where pro-Russian people have occupied public buildings in many cities and towns, reportedly blocked the "illegal" way of transportation. The company officials operating the railways in the Donetsk region announced that the Kramatorsk-Druzhkivka section of the railway network near the city was closed "illegally" by "unidentified persons". For this reason, the company officials reported that the passenger and freight transportation stopped for a while and then changed the route between Kramatorsk and Druzhkivka. In the city of Kramatorsk, the pro-Russian people seized six armored vehicles belonging to the Ukrainian army, and the vehicles were seized by the militia.
- Trying to negotiate with Ukraine for railway 25/04/2014 Russia is trying to make a deal with Ukraine to continue its rail transport with Ukraine, according to the information given by the Russian Railways RJD to Ria news. According to the news in the newspaper Kommersant, Ukrainian Railways Administration "Ukrzaliznitsya" Russian Railways from the 27 May, the trains to the Crimea on the grounds of non-compliance with the trains of all trains on the Ukrainian demand to stop ticket sales. The Russian Railways also confirmed the fact that they have reached a demand in this regard. At the moment, negotiations with Ukraine are continuing and it may be necessary for a few more days to solve the problem.