The Passage of Izmit Bay Bridge Re-Incident: The debate on the transition crossing of the Gulf Crossing Bridge on the Istanbul-Izmir highway has flared again. 2 thousand 682 bridges for the 35 dollar + VAT is determined to be high, while alternative vehicles may be used as an alternative to the lower wages can be said.
According to Hurriyet major projects under construction in Turkey, which has between Istanbul-Izmir highway project. The distance between Istanbul and Izmir is expected to be reduced to 3 hour by 20. The cost of the project is 9 billion dollars.
One of the important steps of the project is the Gulf Transition Bridge. The total length of the bridge is 2 thousand 682 meters. In other words, the 75 floor length of the Bosphorus Bridge, with a central opening of one thousand 2,5 meters.
A third of the project was completed; As the work on the remaining parts continued, discussions on the fee for the Gulf Crossing Bridge were again flared. Social media accounts are the source of the controversy on the internet. A significant number of the authors of the dictionary said that the determined wage was high.
In order to support this view, some writers put forward a number of examples abroad, while others believe that a lower price would arise if alternative tools were used. Some of the authors of the dictionary, the bölüm most expensive service is non-service, bölüm said the evaluation of the axis.
Here are some of the assessments of the toll of the bridge under the project in the scope of build-operate-transfer model:
* tuareghan: If you want to pass your car from that line to your car, İDO 120 takes your İstanbullines 100. And especially during the holiday period, 4-5 finds the time. Now 117 that gives you 20 TL or you can cross it every minute; or 100-120 and take the ferry.
* newplanet: 117 liraya already can not get air tickets between Izmir-Istanbul?
* Proportionist: It will be less tiring and more economical if you rent a car with the money you will buy and return to the gasoline. If nobody uses it, they cannot stay; they are obliged to download. If we had an order to react in a collective manner, we would have to do with these exorbitant prices and absurd taxes lar
* sangria: Istanbullines will be given 100 for the return trip, the highway and the bridge fee is only going. In the meantime, I do not ride Istanbullines or something, the bay is wandering. Half an hour of my cracking stone, the pleasure of the money left in my pocket is priceless.
CHARGE 30 SHOULD BE LIRA
* Traveling Samurai: In fact, this fare is for the whole highway not for the Izmit Bay Bridge, and you can pass the same way by burning a gasoline car (which is the 100 km as the road) by burning 1 pounds fuel per hour. In summary, using this bridge should be something more than 25 pounds. Otherwise, it doesn't use anyone except the money and the ones who are in a hurry.
20 IS USED AT LEAD
* Jabpunch: Will it be the same tariff for the motorcycle?
* xspace: The Bay Bridge shortens the path to 100 km. On the basis of fuel consumption, a vehicle with diesel or LPG will consume 20 TL. The 100 hour saves 1 hours when traffic is present, while the 2 mileage shortens the time. The hourly average net charge is 8 TL 30 penny, while there is no traffic 8.3 TL, while there is traffic 16.6 TL cost non-bridge. 20 TL from fuel and 16.6 TL must not exceed 40 TL. The requirements of the economy point to this.
SHOULD BE TAKEN FROM TRUCKS
More money can be taken from trucks and buses. The 20 hour of the 60 tonal charge or the 1 passenger is much more valuable. However, the 117 TL for the passenger car is never compatible with the economy.
* mc43: I don't think it will be used outside of busy times like Bayram or something. There is a way to Tekirdag, for example. I think it is the best way to go to Çanakkale, Balıkesir or the northern part of Izmir (Dikili, Foça etc.). * mrgovernor: Never forget that: the most expensive service is non-service.
THE STATE IT'S NOT A TRANSITION
* tumniklerialdinizmilann: Even if no one used the bridge to the daily 30 thousand vehicles (Otoyol Inc.) has guaranteed to pay for it. 11 400 a billion-dollar auction this year and 22 4 will raise that money in this consortium for months. But the citizen will pay but the state will pay. So we're paying for all kinds.
CHARGE 200 LIRA
* eledwhen: The price of the motorway will be higher than the 117 TL. Only the bridge toll is 134 TL. Assuming that this amount is calculated with the current dollar rate, the entire motorway will be completed in 2018, and that the person departing from Gebze will pay the longest highway fee before going to Izmir, the highway between Istanbul and Izmir will be approximately between 180 and 200 TL. . "
* preferred: The price of a round-trip flight ticket is cheaper than this. If this route is used, the plane will cost less than half.
* zoppun: If the 50 is more than the liras, the bridge will not work and the operation will be bankrupt. But the state does not pass any vehicles to the 117 TL will give the mandatory direction for buses and trucks and traders. Maybe you can save the bull by force. I think the price arrangement should be:
Motorcycle 25 TL
Minubus-midibus: 80 TL
Bus, truck, Truck: 150 TL
* Surgunsehr: Bay to facilitate the transition and bridge tolls is made to reduce the time. If you don't, you don't pay, if you knowingly and willingly pay, you pay so much philosophy, friend? My time is valuable, I don't want to go by plane, I will pay for the service I received when the bridge is finished. Why does the money I pay you back? You go around the Gulf, I'll cross the bridge, meet in Yalova and have tea.
AĞAOĞLU: CHARGE HIGH
Aydın Aydın, the President of the Consumer Problems Association, believes that the wages are high. Ağaoğlu also stated that if the wage set as consumer associations cannot be reduced, they can take action decision. En This fee must be reduced. The state has to provide a safe and comfortable service. It's a constitutional right. Until today, how to go to the road of retreating the way to go again. The state should be encouraging here. However, this charge is quite high. The state remains in a more difficult situation when the price is high and when we have calls for consumers. Companies providing this service should not pursue exorbitant profit. In the end, it becomes a monopoly. Because there is no second bridge for the same road. Çünkü