Here is the route of the Trakya High Speed Train Line: Edirne, Tekirdag and Kirklareli provinces to connect to Istanbul 'High Speed Train' project has come to an end. Istanbul Halkalı Starting from the station of Edirne Kapikule station in the 229 high-speed train project, the local people were informed, ideas and suggestions taken in the EIA meetings 9-12 September between Tekirdağ, Kırklareli and Edirne, and the process was completed.
AK Party Tekirdag Deputies, Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim and Thracian high-speed train project to take steps to take steps. The deputies who made a statement after the meeting with the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım; they stated that the tender for the high-speed train project will be held in 2016 and the construction of the high-speed train will start soon.
Halkalı-Marmaray line will be integrated with the project is planned to be completed approximately 18 per month. 229 kilometers of the 75 kilometer line are planned in Istanbul, while the 40 kilometers of the line are in Tekirdağ, the 60 Kilometers are in Kırklareli, and the 54 Kilometers are passing through the boundaries of Edirne Province.
The High Speed Line starts from Sirkeci, Halkalı, Pumpkin, Çerkezköy, Büyükkarıştıran, Misinli, Lüleburgaz, Babaeski, Havsa route will reach Kapikule. Tekirdağ and Kırklareli one arm will be separated.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Here is the route of İzmit tram line 18/12/2014 Here is the route of the tram line for İzmit: The route of the tram is expected to be a big wonder. The tram line that will start from behind the bus station will be connected to Seka Park via Şehabettin Bilgisu Street. Go to Related Gallery The route of the tram which will be made by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality to the city center of İzmit was announced. The tram, which will start from the area to be built behind the İzmit Intercity Bus Station, will enter Yahya Captain from Hanlı Street. Salkım Sogut Caddesi, Yellow Mimoza Street, Necip Fazil Street, then proceed from the middle part of Gazi Mustafa Kemal Boulevard. After passing the Namik Kemal High School, Mehmet Ali Pasha Mosque, parallel to the D-100 Highway following the eastern side of the Eastern Barracks Kemal
- Rapid train expectation in Thrace 08/11/2012 The high-speed train project planned between Edirne and Istanbul came to the agenda once again at the Babaeski District Vision Development Workshop held by the Trakya Development Agency. At the workshop, it was noted that the journey between Babaeski and Istanbul would be reduced to 35 minutes with the fast train project considered as an opportunity for the district. Babaeski District Vision Development Workshop was organized in cooperation with Babaeski District Governorate and Babaeski Municipality and Trakya Development Agency. The workshop was attended by representatives of the public institutions and organizations and non-governmental organizations on the 60, including the Mayor of the District Mustafa Asım Alkan and Babaeski Mayor Abdullah Hacı.
- Gospel of High Speed Train from Attorneys to Thrace 12/01/2016 Gospel of High-Speed Train from Attorneys to Thrace: AK Party 24 in Afyonkarahisar. Participating in the Consultation and Evaluation Meeting, Tekirdağ MPs Minister of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali YILDIRIM held an interview with Thracian Region on Transportation Reporting and Maritime related investment projects and the negativities and problems related to the services carried out in our Region. Tekirdağ MPs Mustafa YEL, Ayşe DOĞAN and Metin AKGÜN, Kırklareli Deputy Selahattin MİNSOLMAZ and Edirne Deputy Rafet SEZEN were present. At the end of the interview with the minister, the deputies gave another good news. 2016…
- Hisarcıklıoğlu asked for the expansion of the high speed train, airport and OIZ for Trakya and Edirne 13/03/2017 Hisarcıklıoğlu asked for the expansion of the high speed train, airport and OIZ for Trakya and Edirne: TOBB President M. Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu, who participated in the Joint Meeting of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Thrace Region together with Finance Minister Naci Ağbal, Recalling the demands, "Thrace, gives the right of all investments," he said. Minister Ağbal said that he will give all the support he can to realize these demands.There is a Thrace Region Room organized by Edirne Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Edirne Commodity Exchange together with TOBB President M. Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu and Finance Minister Naci Ağbal. ...
- Here is the new ropeway route in Bursa 07/11/2014 Here is the new ropeway route in Bursa: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality will solve the transportation difficulties of the neighborhoods on the southern slopes of Uludağ by a cable car network. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe Ak Party, Bursa Pinay Kulturpark Station Pınarbaşı'a, then Kuştepe completed the preparations for the establishment of a cable car network, he said. President Altepe, sağla Kuştepe'den 3 region, Alacahırka, Yiğitali and we will provide connection to Ivazpasa. Thus, those living in these neighborhoods with narrow streets will be able to travel to the city center by air, and the residents of Bursa will be able to explore the unique highlands of Uludağ by using the same line of 600-700 meters. Bö Mayor Altepe will take deep breaths to the slope areas of Uludağ in the transportation BursaRay Kültürpark Station-Pınarbaşı-Kuştepe-Yiğitali Başkan
- Here's 3. Replaced route of the bridge 17/07/2013 Here's 3. The changed route of the bridge: 3 to be built in Istanbul. The plan of the bridge and its associated roads have changed. Accordingly, four points of the plan were changed. The 4 strip on the bridge will be 10 lanes, 8 lanes for vehicles and 2 lanes for the train. Ankara- Halkalı high-speed train line will cross the bridge 3 for cars that will use the bridge + VAT will be charged. 3 to be made in Istanbul. the bridge's route made changes on the route last week. 3. The plan of the change on the North Marmara Motorway connected to the bridge was seized. According to the news published in Dünya Newspaper, starting from ISTOC in Mahmutbey Dünya
- Here is the 2 at YHT. The Sapanca Route of the Stage 17/09/2014 Here is the 2 at YHT. Sapanca's Route: High Speed Train (YHT) 2. The route of the stage works was determined. According to the information obtained from the Municipality of Sapanca 2'in stage for the construction of the house will not be demolished. The YHT line that will pass through the south of the existing line will not be raised from the road during the fold of the closed market place to Hacımercan, unlike the previously described project. Adıyamanlar 2'nun from the area where the timber will start from the south of the existing train road by the Kuva-i Milliye Street. Covered from the market place will turn into the direction of Hacimercan line near the Babadayi tunnel.
- Trakya speed train will be asked to the public 03/08/2015 Thrace-speed trains will be asked rings: one of Turkey's largest railway project Halkalı- Kapikule train line EIA process started. The public opinion will be gathered if it is related to the route and impact areas of the high-speed train line to be constructed by TCDD. In the meeting to be held by Istanbul Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urbanization, information about the high speed train line project will be made and opinions and suggestions will be taken. After the meeting to be held in 8 in August, other processes related to the EIA report will be completed and the timetable for the tender will be continued. According to the EIA application file submitted to the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, there will be 229 km and 200 km. 8 ...
- Tender Process for Trakya's High Speed Train Has Started 30/12/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Istanbul-Europe High Speed Train Project from Tekirdag, Çerkezköyden, Çorludan said, "This year, when we came in January, we had promised, we initiated the tender process." said. Arslan participated in the ground-breaking ceremonies of Tekirdağ-Hayrabolu Road with the opening of the Tekirdağ-Muratlı Ring Road and the Kapaklı-Saray Ring Road. Speaking at the ceremony, Arslan, the total cost of two projects reported that 224 million pounds. Tekirdag, an important junction point for the country emphasizing the Arslan, "a shining star of Tekirdağ. Considering this, divided, hot asphalt roads and transport networks to increase the standard of comfort, to be comfortable, Mr. President"
- Train service starts on renewed Thrace railway 20/10/2015 On the renewed Trakya railway, train services are commenced: After the renewal of the roads and the completion of the work with the electrification and signaling system of the whole line. Çerkezköy-Kapıkule-Çerkezköy ve Çerkezköy-Uzunköprü-Çerkezköy 20 October Regional Express trains were launched from the date of October 2015. 20 October 2015 (included) 20 January 2016 (including) 3 25 will be discounted by XNUMX for the month of the month. Kapıkule-Çerkezköy between 40 minutes, Uzunköprü-Çerkezköy 30 minutes are shorter between ın Thracian trains, whose flights were interrupted due to the said works, are equipped with electric locomotives and comfortable air-conditioned wagons yol
- Trains in Trakya 15/04/2019 The train wreck in Çorlu was almost a year away. However, the trains still show a dangerous appearance in the Thrace region. The lack of screws to secure the rails to the sleepers in the Muratlı district of Tekirdağ invites new accidents. Muratli Hizmet newspaper in Tekirdag, evaluated the complaints by reviewing the railways. 8 On July 2018, near the Sarilar district between Muratlı and Çorlu districts, 25 displayed the breakage of the traverse screws near the place where the boiler came from in the media. Every day, some screws were missing on the tracks where the 2-3 train service was carried out and some of them were lost. Even though it is said that the screws were stolen in the statements made previously Daha
- TCDD 1. New developments have been made in the tender for the renewal of station roads in the Thrace Region 15/08/2012 Turkish State Railways (TCDD) Enterprise 1. The Regional Directorate opened a tender for the gesi Construction Work on Renewal of Various Station Ways in the Thrace Region Bölge. The tender is on 04 2012 10: 00 1. Regional Directorate. Please click here for more information. I www.yatirimlar.co
- TCDD 1. The tender for the renovation of the station roads in the Region of Thrace Region 20/08/2012 Turkish State Railways (TCDD) Enterprise 1. The Regional Directorate opened a tender for the gesi Construction Work on Renewal of Various Station Ways in the Thrace Region Bölge. The tender is on 04 2012 10: 00 1. Regional Directorate. Tender Specifications 300. Regional Directorate of Real Estate and Construction (1. Floor Bidding Office No: 3 308 Haydarpaşa Kadıköy / İstanbul Tel: 34716 0216 348 80) is available during business hours. The validity period of the bids to be submitted to the tender was announced as 20 calendar day and the duration of the work was announced as 90 calendar day. TCC Tender Registration No: 160 / 2012 (İhale) Source: K
- Today in History: 22 November 1922 Ismet Pasha in Lausanne is from Plebiscite and Mustafapasa in Western Thrace Bugün 22/11/2012 Today in History November 22 1922 in Lausanne, Ismet Pasha in Western Thrace railway up to the plebiscite and Mustafapaşa Kuleliburgaz requested to remain in Turkey.
- Today in History: 22 November 1922 Ismet Pasha in Lausanne in Western Thrace Tarih 22/11/2014 Today in History November 22 1922 in Lausanne, Ismet Pasha in Western Thrace railway up to the plebiscite and Mustafapaşa Kuleliburgaz requested to remain in Turkey.
- Today in History: 22 November 1922 Ismet Pasha in Lausanne in Western Thrace Tarih 22/11/2015 Today in History November 22 1922 in Lausanne, Ismet Pasha in Western Thrace railway up to the plebiscite and Mustafapaşa Kuleliburgaz requested to remain in Turkey.
- Today in History: 22 November 1922 Ismet Pasha in Lausanne in Western Thrace Tarih 22/11/2016 Today in History November 22 1922 in Lausanne, Ismet Pasha in Western Thrace railway up to the plebiscite and Mustafapaşa Kuleliburgaz requested to remain in Turkey.
- President Albayrak Participated in Thrace Region Load Center Meeting 10/03/2017 President Albayrak Thrace Region Cargo Center attended the Meeting: Thrace thick Agency Board Member of Tekirdag Metropolitan of Mayor Kadir Albayrak Trakya Development Agency of the Republic of Turkey State Railways with Thrace Region Load Central Railway Transport attended the meeting about the work carried out on the Integration System. Thrace Development Agency, which took place in the development of Trakya Development Agency Secretary General Mahmut Sahin TCDD 1 Regional Director Nihat Aslan, Deputy Director Nihat Meriçli and 1. Regional Modernization Manager Yılmaz Acar was present at the meeting and the issue of taking the railway to Organized Industrial Zones was discussed. With this work…
- Logistics Center Meeting at Trakya Development Agency 16/07/2017 Logistics Center Meeting at Trakya Development Agency: During the meeting held at Trakya Development Agency, issues related to the development of the logistics center and railway lines planned to be established in Tekirdağ were discussed. During the meeting held at Trakya Development Agency, issues related to the development of the logistics center and railway lines planned to be established in Tekirdağ were discussed. In addition to the President Kadir Albayrak, the Mayor of Süleymanpaşa Municipality Ekrem Eşkinat, the General Secretary of Trakya Development Agency Mahmut Şahin, Tekirdağ Metropolitan Municipality Municipal Police Department Head Erdin Eral and the Head of Real Estate and Expropriation Department Yüksel Özdal attended the meeting. Issues related to the development of railway lines Toplantı
- Shining star of investment Thrace 29/09/2017 Mahmut Şahin, Secretary General of Trakya Development Agency said, 'Our region is very strategically important with its location close to Istanbul and its location that connects our country to Europe. Turkey's shining star in terms of logistics "with mega implemented in Thrace Region, she said recent projects has become a favorite of investors. General Secretary of Trakya Development Agency Mahmut Şahin made important statements that will guide the investors about the future of the region. Sahin who said that Trakya Region already has almost every feature that can be included in the priorities of an investor. "Our region is a very important region for an investor strategically with its proximity to Istanbul and its location that connects our country to Europe.
- Students Studying at Trakya University 16/01/2018 The increase in bus prices led the students to the train. Students, ÖğHalkalı- There must be a ring trip between the people. Then, the increase in fuel prices led to an increase in bus fare. Edirne - Istanbul bus ticket prices up to 45 TL as a result of the increase in students' choice of transportation in Trakya University led the train to turn. The arrival and departure of the bus is very costly, the ticket prices in Edirne is a lot higher than the provincial students, the number of train trips with more people will use the train said more. "HALKALI SİRKECİ RİNG SHOULD BE SHOPPING" By Train "
- Şimşek: Yap The Soil Structure of Thrace is Not for Accelerated Train Ş 11/07/2018 Edirne former deputy Şadan Şimşek, Çorlu-Muratlı between the train and 24 person died after the train accident was not satisfactory. Şimşek, imiz We feel the pain of losing our lives in the train crash between Çorlu and Muratlı. Thanks to our region and the head of our country. I wish the mercy of our fallen citizens, patience for their families and loved ones. 24 people injured in the accident 338 people are treated in various hospitals. I wish the wounded citizens a speedy recovery from the allah, Yar he said. Şadan Şimşek gave the following statement: "After the accident, especially the President, the minister declares that the investigation and investigation has been carried out"
- Minister Elvan: We will make an airport in Thrace, Yozgat 08/01/2015 Minister Elvan: Thracian, Yozgat, the airport will do. Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan, the aviation sector continues to develop, he said. Turkey will continue to build throughout the airport indicating Elven, "We will do airport in Yozgat. We will do the airport in Thrace. Tr Minister Lütfi Elvan participated in the ceremony held in the scope of the lease payment to be realized by the TAV Airports for the operations of İstanbul Atatürk and İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport. DHMİ General Manager Orhan Birdal and TAV Airports CEO M. Sani Şener were also present at the ceremony. In his speech at the ceremony, Minister Elvan said that the developments in the aviation sector and T
- Trakya Advanced Materials Super Alloys and Composite Workshop was held in Çorlu 08/02/2019 TUDEP / HASUN Clustering, in cooperation with Trakya Development Agency and TÜBİTAK MAM, Namık Kemal University Çorlu Engineering Faculty Conference Hall. Dr. Mümin Şahin, Vice Rector Dr. Bülent Eker, Vice President of TÜBİTAK MAM Assoc. Dr. Murat Makaracı, General Secretary of Trakya Development Agency Mahmut Şahin, Tekirdağ Industry and Technology Manager Fahrettin Akçal, Dean of Çorlu Engineering Faculty. Dr. Lokman H. Tecer and many academicians and students, TÜDEP's Board of Directors Lok
- Tender Announcement: Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project Sincan-Eskişehir High Speed Train Line 25/09/2012 TENDER RESPONSIBILITY BRANCH DIRECTORATE ROAD ORDER BRANCH (SPECIAL COMMISSION) TENDER RESPONSIBILITY BRANCH MANAGER ERGUN ÖRS TENDER ADDRESS General Directorate of TCDD Conference Hall 1. Floor TELEPHONE AND FAX NO 0 312 309 05 15 / 4129-4399 0 312 311 53 05 ANNOUNCEMENT DATE 21 / 09 / 2012 AUCTION DATE AND TIME 15 / 10 / 2012 TIME: 14: 00 SPECIFICATION PRICE 200, - per BIDDING ON TENDER PRINCIPLES OF THE PROCUREMENT PROCUREMENT WORK FILE NUMBER 2012 / 131108 ELECTRONIC MAIL ADDRESS MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE MATERIAL SUBJECT OF THE MATERIAL NAME OF THE JOB PROCUREMENT TENDER DOCUMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED TO COMPLETE THE SPECIFICATION TO SEE AND DOWNLOAD THE SPECIFICATION Ü