Deputy Yaşar, What he said for the Wagon Repair Factory: AK Party Deputy Malatya Nurettin Yasar, Wagon Repair Factory, "A structure that constantly harms the public," he said.
Participating in the gün Media Analysis vekil program published on Vuslat TV, Ak Parti Malatya Deputy Nurettin Yaşar evaluated the agenda. Talking about the wagon repair factory in Malatya, waiting for the 26 year, said, agon The rate has a negative profit, and it costs demolition. I think construction is a structure that will not benefit anyone with its quality and usability. You have to think analytically, do you have a wagon? No.
Is there a factory? No. So there's no wagon repair factory. A very simple equation, even if you ask the elementary school student knows this. Producing the agenda for years here will not help anyone and Malatya. Yıl
Yaşar noted that the wagon repair factory had passed its own cost with the care, protection and guarding of the wagon. Today's conditions to make a place with the cost is obvious. If I am going to set up the factory, 40 will employ a thousand people and 2 is the least cost of a factory. Will a company that will spend so much money get up to the 200 yearly structure? No way.
It is a building that does not produce, but it is a harm to the public. This is my opinion, if anyone who claims otherwise, come with the numbers.,
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- AK Party Kayseri deputy Yasar Karayel, Kayseri, which will extend to the high-speed train, said there is no problem. 24/02/2012 AK Party Kayseri deputy Yasar Karayel, Kayseri said that there is no problem in the high-speed train. High speed train project between Kayseri and Ankara, which will shorten the period of time in the work that continues to inform Yaşar Karayel, "a change in the project between Ankara-Kırıkkale. After the tender of this project between the Yozgat and Kayseri tender will be held on the line," he said. Underlining the absence of any problems in the foot of the line underlining the Karayel, "Ankara-Yozgat has to be completed the line. After that, the Kayseri foot will be tender," he said. Source: www.medya73.com
- What Did Kemalpaşa's Industrialists Say About Transportation? 02/01/2018 Industrialists in Kemalpaz expressed their wishes for discount in the price descriptions in order to reduce the costs of transport to railroads by lower costs. The current truck indicates the importance of transportation in terms of both traffic and cost. Kemalpaşalı Industrialists, to make more use of rail transport to reduce the cost of price tariffs to be asked to edit. Industrialists who stated that they could not use the railway with the current regulation stated that with the time and cost advantage of railway transportation, the density of TIR in the city would decrease. Expressing support for an increase in exports of freight is very important KOSBİ Chairman Kamil Badger, "We aim to increase our exports to Turkey's development. ...
- What have forgotten in Ankara transportation vehicles 09/08/2014 What happened in Ankara transportation vehicles, what they have forgotten: What is there between the buses and subways of Ankaralılar EGO buses, metro and Ankaray'a what they have. The items forgotten by the citizens who set out for the holiday, ASTİ and EGO General Directorate of lost goods filled offices. Among the items forgotten are a journeyman's certificate, a framed bride-groom photo and a baby car seat. The forgotten items in public transport due to forgetfulness and distraction have also increased with the month of Ramadan and holiday holiday. Ankara residents forgot many special items in EGO buses, metro and Ankaray with AŞTİ. Ankara Hurriyet, iler
- Malatya Wagon Repair Factory Get Sugar Factory 13/11/2012 Malatya Wagon Repair Factory in Malatya in the form of an open prison would be wrong to argue that the establishment of an open, President Güngör said: ası We are currently trying to open the prison. This is very wrong. The Wagon Repair Factory will no longer be different from the monopoly and sugar factories. They tried to get the prison out of the city, but after becoming a metropolitan area, the area where the wagon repair factory is located is in the city. In other words, the prison will be in the city. Yani Gungor continued his words as follows: '' We worked for the Wagon Repair Factory for a long time. We made feasibility for the factory and forwarded to the Minister of Industry. We submitted a file to our deputies. Öznur Çalık, looked very warm to our work. Öz
- Bilecik Deputy Yaşar Tüzün's Proposal for Regional Train 10/08/2015 Bilecik MP Yaşar Tüzün's proposal for a regional train: Republican People's Party (CHP) Bilecik MP Yaşar Tüzün sent a question to the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan by bringing the railroads that were left idle after the commencement of high-speed train services to the parliamentary agenda. Bilecik CHP Deputy Yasar Tüzün, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan's proposal that trains want to answer the Turkey Grand National Assembly (Parliament) of the vehicle. Tüzün said that they were not against the high-speed train services, but that this did not require the removal of old train services. CHP Tüzün, the old trains by Bilecik in Turkey as in other parts of the ...
- AK Party Manisa Deputy Muzaffer Citizen, High Speed Train Project will necessarily include Salihli, he said. 11/03/2012 AK Party Manisa deputy Muzaffer Citizen, Izmir-Ankara to be implemented between the High Speed Train Project will also include Salihli, he said. Citizen, AK Party Salihli District Police Department in the event organized by the Presidency, Salihli and planned to be informed about the planned projects. The Social Security Institution (SSI) belonging to the Salihli Nursing Home, the Ministry of Family and Social Policies has been transferred to the Ministry and now that all citizens are opened to the benefit of Citizens, said the nursing home will be renewed. The citizen, Kemal Ural Anatolian Science High School built in Durisli district reminding that the construction of the school will accept students from the next academic year inşaat
- What are the developments in locomotives and wagons? 09/01/2012 In TÜLOMSAŞ, which is located in Eskişehir, locomotives and freight wagons are produced, the train set and passenger wagons in TÜVASAŞ in Sakarya and the freight wagons are produced in TÜDEMSAŞ in Sivas. In order to meet the needs of TCDD, a contract was signed with TULOMSAS for the production of 80 electric outline locomotives. In addition, 20 Diesel Electric (DE) outline locomotive will be manufactured in TÜLOMSAŞ and design studies are in progress. In TÜVASAŞ, 84 Diesel Train Set (DMU) was started to be manufactured and the first prototype diesel train set produced in this context was put into service between İzmir-Tire. In TÜLOMSAŞ and TÜDEMSAŞ, 818 freight wagons will be manufactured in line with the requirements of TCDD. On the other hand it is more than it is in history Diğer
- Latest Status of Wagon Repair Factory in Malatya 11/01/2012 Malatya Governor Assoc. Dr. Ulvi Saran said that they expect good results from the contact with the Chinese regarding the Wagon Repair Factory. Saran, the Chinese company is doing the necessary investigations, the company now expecting the proposal from the recording, "We have established a serious contact with the Chinese in general. We know that they are in general. The company we invite to Malatya, the world's largest and most wagon-producing company. We are now working to ensure that the rate will be included as a common investment in our entrepreneurs in Malatya and in part if we have a share of the Special Provincial Administration in order to bring them into the economy.
- Ministry of Justice Plans to Make Wagon Repair Factory Prison 03/10/2012 Authorities of the Ministry of Justice, Malatya in the inertia of the Wagon Repair Factory was examined. The Wagon Repair Factory is planned to open an open prison. Completed in 1989 in Malatya, 72 lodge and 6 block factory area, Wagon Repair Factory 23 is expected to be idle for years. 23 for years, automotive, apricot, wagon, arms supply industry, tank and heavy industry, such as many suggestions offered, domestic and abroad, many authorities and officials made the examination of the Wagon Repair Factory, this time the Ministry of Justice has done the investigation. The Ministry of Justice will inform the Ministry about whether or not the Wagon Factory, where the Ministry of Justice is investigating, will be an open prison il
- They turn wagon repair factory into prison 17/10/2012 Republican People's Party (CHP) Malatya deputy Veli Ağbaba, for years in idle waiting Wagon Repair Factory to be converted to prison reacted to the request. Ağbaba said, için Those who fill the prisons are trying to make the prisons because they cannot find a place. 8 personality wards 20 other than what would be expected from the mentality that people placed? A said. CHP Malatya MP Veli Ağbaba, in his speech at the plenary session of the Assembly: “Mr. Minister, Malatya's most famous factory is a wagon repair factory that has not produced any production for twenty three years. The wagon repair factory completed in 1989 was designed for almost every sector except for wagon repair, unfortunately it could not be implemented. …