What promises were made in 10 years for Haydarpaşa Station: IMM Reconstruction Commission, 1/5000 scale Haydarpaşa Station, which was canceled by the court, Kadıköy It decided to revise the Master Plan for the Protection of the Square and its Environment. Good news for this historic station. So what does this decision mean?
Haydarpaşa Train Station, which was built as the starting station of the Baghdad Railway line, entered service on August 19, 1908. The discussions about the historical station for the last 10 years have never ended. Although the station has lost its function for now, the good news came from the IMM Reconstruction Commission. 1/5000 scale Haydarpaşa Station, which was canceled by the court before, Kadıköy It was decided to revise the Master Plan for the Protection of the Square and its Surroundings. In the new plan to be prepared, Haydarpaşa Station will be the first station of the 'High Speed Train' and will continue its function of the station by preserving its historical identity.
STILL HAVE SUCCESS!
Haydarpaşa Train Station and its surroundings, which witnessed the final periods of the Ottoman Empire, the opening to Anatolia or the final stop to Istanbul, have changed many times since 2004. Managers made many promises. Each time these words were forgotten, the historical station and its surroundings were kept open for rent. Although the final decision of IMM is obviously not very convincing, it requires meeting the promise with joy. But it is not a blessing. Because the judiciary had canceled the current plan. IMM had no other choice but to change this plan. We are witnessing many court decisions in this direction. Judicial decisions were passed only by making minor changes in the plan notes. How the revision in the environment is not clear yet, but at least it will be reused in the original function of the historical station building, it is an important right gained by the struggle of NGOs.
PROTECTED PROTECTION BOARD
Let's take a look at the final 10-year Haydarpaşa Train Station struggle and developments ... group protection was registered as “cultural assets that are necessary” and taken under protection. In 21.08.1997, it was announced that the region, which covers the station and the port, is planned as a world trade center with the project, which is being prepared for Haydarpaşa Port and its surroundings under the heading “Haydarpaşa will be Manhattan”. As of this date, the discussions never ended.
The appearance of Haydarpaşa was on the model in the plan to be revised.
The plans that opened Haydarpaşa and its surroundings to zoning were not approved by the Istanbul Protection Board number 2005 due to its incompatibility with the cultural fabric in 3. TCDD did not give up the plans again. However, the plans could not get approval from the committee. The Cultural Heritage Protection Board No. 5 registered the Haydarpaşa Station and its surroundings as Urban and Historical Sites with the decision numbered 26 and dated April 2006, 85. However, the decision was not distributed. The Ministry of Culture stepped in to renegotiate the decision. In line with the decision of the Board, in June 2007, TCDD filed a lawsuit against the annulment of the decision in Istanbul 1st Administrative Court. When the court rejected the case, TCDD appealed, but the decision was upheld by the Council of State. Thus, the area around Haydarpaşa Railway Station was announced and protected.
After this date, the developments took place as follows.
* With the protocol dated 2007 signed between Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and the General Directorate of State Railways Enterprise, November 30.11.2007, it was decided to carry out a “1/5000 Scale Haydarpaşa station, master plan for protecting the port and backyard” for the region that covers the Haydarpaşa port and its backcourt. .
* A fire broke out on the roof of the Historical Haydarpaşa Station on November 28, 2010 at 14.30:XNUMX. The historical building has been badly damaged.
* November 2011 Haydarpaşa Station, Kadıköy “1/5000 Scale Conservation Development Plan” aiming to transform the area where the Square and Harem Bus Station is located into culture, tourism and trade was accepted by the majority of votes in the IMM Assembly.
* February 2012 “Haydarpaşa railway station, public works plan to protect the port and backyard” was approved by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council. Istanbul Mayor Kadir Topbaş said, “The station will lose its function. We will evaluate the station in such a way as to provide an opportunity for accommodation. ” said.
* September 2012 The final arrangement decision for the Istanbul Haydarpaşa Station and Port Transformation Project passed through the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council with the majority votes of the members of the Justice and Development Party Ak Parti.
* October 2012 The Chamber of Architects and the Chamber of City Planners stopped the execution of “Üsküdar District, Harem Region and Haydarpaşa Port Backyard 1/5000 Scale, 19 June 2012 Approval Date Master Plan, by the Istanbul branches, United Transport Employees Union and Liman-İş. filed a lawsuit with the request for cancellation.
* November 2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications “There is a tube passage. The building cannot be built. ” Upon his objection, the trade he gave to the TCDD land for the Haydarpaşa Terminal and Port Transformation Project has been revoked. The plots have been processed into the public works plan as green areas.
* December 2012 Istanbul Cultural Heritage Conservation Board No. 5 approved restoration projects with its decision dated December 27, 2012 and numbered 899.
* February 2013 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Yıldırım said that Haydarpaşa Station will not be a hotel.
* June 2013 The final suburban train services from Haydarpaşa Station took place.
* 2013 December 2 In the case of the fire incident, 10 worker and company owner XNUMX was sentenced to a month of imprisonment.
* February 2014 İBB Assembly Haydarpaşa Station with a scale of 3/2013 on 1 December 5000, Kadıköy He changed the memorandum plan notes for the purpose of protecting the Square and the Environment. The core of the plan remains the same, but the modified plan notes have been suspended.
* Haydarpaşa station, Kadıköy In the case filed with the request of cancellation of execution and the suspension of execution, with the request of the IMM's decision no.
* March 2014 On 28.03.2014, the Chamber of Architects filed a lawsuit at the Istanbul Administrative Court with the request of the Chamber of Architects to stop the execution of the plan with the cancellation of the plan.
* May 2014 The request of IMM, which objected to the decision to stop the execution on February 17, 2014, was not accepted. “Haydarpaşa Station Kadıköy A decision was made to stop the execution for the 1/5000 scale Conservation Master Plan for the Square and its Vicinity.
* June 2014 Restoration tender won the Delta Construction company. The company 13 signed a contract for employment on June 2014.
* September 2014 Kadıköy Municipality rejected the Haydarpaşa restoration project. Haydarpaşa Station did not license the restoration.
*Kadıköy In the restoration project of Haydarpaşa Station, which was rejected by the Municipality, it was revealed that new sections such as garage, 100 thousand square meter workshop, underground car park and underground bazaar were added.
* August 2015 Harem region and Haydarpaşa Port and Back Site 1 / 5000 scale Master Plan was canceled due to the principles of urbanism, planning principles and public interest.
* December 2015 Details of the Ministry of Transport related to Haydarpaşa Train Station have been announced: The Haydarpaşa Train Station will be restored to its original form and the station function will be preserved. Many commercial areas planned in the region were also canceled.
Günceleme: 09/12/2018 15:54
Be the first to comment