Queen 2. Elizabeth's name is given to the new railway line in London: Queen of England 2. Elizabeth's name was given to the new train line in the capital, London.
Turkish origin London Mayor Boris Johnson, Queen 63, the longest-running ruler of the UK on the throne by completing the 2 year of boarding the new boarding train in megacities. He announced the name of Elizabeth. Announcing that the "Elizabeth Line" will be written on the purple version of London's transport logo, Johnson said the new line is a new line connecting the UK's Essex, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire cities to the capital. The new transport line is scheduled to be completed in December 2018. Boris Johnson stated that it was a e perfect met choice for such an important name to be given to the train line so that the reverence for the Queen Elizabeth would be permanent.
In London, many places such as train lines and bus stops are given the name of the king or queen who have left their mark on the British monarchy. 2 in one of the lines on the London Underground. Queen Elizabeth's name is 63 year on the throne and Queen Victoria, who reigned for the longest time.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Strike in Belgium Stops London-Paris High-Speed Train 04/10/2012 In Belgium, the 24 hourly strike of railway workers stopped the high-speed train services between London and the capital of France. In Brussels, the capital of Belgium, there is also a high density of traffic. Source: CİHAN
- Prime Minister of Japan: Getting up from Tokyo, moving to Istanbul and coaching the dream of a high-speed train to London 30/10/2013 Prime Minister of Japan: Rising from Tokyo, moving to Istanbul, the dream of a high-speed train to London co-ordinate together: Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who spoke at the opening ceremony of Marmaray, said, Londra Let's get up from Tokyo and move to Istanbul Let's imagine the dream of a high-speed railway along the way. bir Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, speaking at the opening ceremony of Marmaray, "Let's get up from Tokyo, go to Istanbul, the dream of a high-speed railroad that runs from London together," he said. Transport, Shipping and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the Romanian Prime Minister Victor Ponta made a speech after the opening ceremony for Marmaray. History of the people of Romania Romanya
- Şehit Mustafa Cambaz's name was given to metrobus station 25/07/2016 Şehit Mustafa Cambaz's name was given to the Metrobus stop: Yeni Şafak newspaper's photojournalist Mustafa Cambaz died during the coup attempt against the government as a result of fire opened by coup d'etat of FETÖ. The name of the new Şafak's martyr Mustafa Cambaz was given to Topkapı Metrobüs Station. In the coup attempt attempted by the traitor soldiers of FETÖ in July, New Şafak Newspaper photojournalist Mustafa Cambaz was martyred in Çengelköy by a coup d'état in the chest. Şehit Mustafa Cambaz was named after Topkapı Metrobus Station, where the newspaper was located.
- Acemler Metro Station was named Bursaspor (Video) 24/08/2016 The Acemler Metro station was given the name of Bursaspor: Bursaspor management and the demand of the Acemler Metro Station are changed to Bursaspor station. Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the new stadium in front of the station before and after the match is the most important meeting point of the fans, stating that the name of the station is now Bursaspor station, he said. Bursaspor Club President Ali Ay is the President Altepe'nun shows how much Bursaspor has shown once again. The restoration of the facilities in Vakıfköy resulted in the elimination of the shortcomings of the facilities in Özlüce, the allocation of space for the gas station from the new stadium and the Keles Gököz Pond.
- Erdal Acar who died in a train accident in Adana was buried 15/03/2017 Trainer Erdal Acar who died in the accident in Adana, was buried: Karaisalı district of Adana near the bridge in Varda unimogun running on the railway brake resulting in the death of the train that died in the last trip on the last day of the Train Officer Erdal Acar. Died in the accident occurred in the town of Adana Karaisalı Train Officer Erdal Acar was buried in Pozantı. In the town of Karaisalı yesterday, the brake was released as a result of the overthrow of the unimog of the Train Expedition Officer Erdal acar and subcontractor Semih Tecan employees of the company today in the town of Pozanti, was buried by his family, colleagues and loved ones. Pozanti Center antı
- Prime Minister Erdogan said: We will connect London with Marmaray to Beijing 13/06/2012 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, continued Marmaray, said: "God willing, 29 October 2013'da we will connect this Beijing with Beijing to commission the giant project." said. 2-3 the end of the tender for the third Bosphorus Bridge will finish this year and will connect Europe to Europe, voicing Erdogan, "Marmaray continues, I hope 29 October 2013'da Beijing to Beijing to put this giant project into service The construction of the train line between Eskişehir and İstanbul was completed and the tender process of the Ankara-İzmir YHT line started. he said. Source: www.haberler.com
- Prime Minister Erdogan: We will connect London with Marmaray to Beijing 14/06/2012 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, continued Marmaray, said: "God willing, 29 October 2013'da we will connect this Beijing with Beijing to commission the giant project." 2-3 said that the tender for the third Bosphorus Bridge will be completed in the year and they will connect Asia to Europe. Erdogan said, ler Marmaray continues, I hope 29 is taking this giant project into service in October 2013. The construction of the train line between Eskişehir and Istanbul was completed and the tender process of the Ankara-İzmir YHT line started. he said. The Erdop speech "will complete the projects we began to Turkey. 100 institutions of our Republic. Xnumx't anniversary in a different Turkey to act ...
- Printer: We will connect London to Beijing with the Silk Road project 05/12/2013 Printer: We will connect London with Beijing through the Silk Road project. Customs and Trade Minister Hayati Yazici, stating that they are doing their best in building the Middle Corridor, in 2014'da project will complete a train to depart from London, Marmaray and BakuTiflisKars railway in the Caspian Sea from the port of Aktau uninterrupted Beijing We aim to make it possible to go until. ' The printer also significantly expressed the Southern Corridor will respond to the request by Turkey and to Europe's energy circuits. The Caspian Strategy Institute (HASEN) brought together the world's leading energy companies at the Caspian Forum. 4-5 Opening of the forum covering December dates Customs and Trade X
- Şehit Er Ali Çelik was named to İZBAN Line Vehicle Underpass 15/02/2017 İZBAN Line Underpass was given the name Şehit Er Ali Çelik. The name of Ali Çelik who was martyred while he was serving in the military service in Hakkari Yüksekova in 1997 will be lived on the highway underpass built by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality in Torbalı, hometown. His father, Osman Çelik, living in an underpass for opening on Thursday under the name of his son, thanked him for his sensitivity to the Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has connected 4543 street and 3677 street k pedestrian crossing with road elevator and disabled elevator geç in the Tepeköy neighborhood in Torbalı Tepeköy neighborhood. The metropolitan municipality, which meets an important need in the district, İl
- TCDD's camp in Urla was given to Izmir Institute of Technology. 15/10/2012 Urla camp which was used by the workers of RAIL for a long time was taken away and taken to İzmir Institute of Technology (İYTE). The application which was signed by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication and the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways attracted the reaction of railway workers. . Minister Binali Yıldırım gave TCDD Camp located in Çeşmealtı to students of İzmir Institute of Technology (İYTE) for domestic purposes. Minister Yıldırım, 'Çeşmedağı'nda Railways camp is given to the Izmit students. The 50 campers have been camping for years, now they work day and night. They don't have time to camp. Good luck to get lucky 'he said. Comment on the subject ilgili
- Today in History: 11 May The foundation of the new building of the 1939 State Railways Administration in Ankara was laid. 11/05/2012 11 May The foundation of the new building of the 1939 State Railways Administration in Ankara was laid.
- New process in the North Aegean Port of Candarli 22/02/2016 new processes in the northern Aegean port of Çandarli: in Turkey's largest container port as planned in the wake of North Aegean Harbor Çandarli planning related to road and rail links to a new tender. Poyraz, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said: "Our ministry will bring the railway and the highway to the port backcourt. then in the planning of Turkey's largest container port in North Aegean Çandarli it planned as the port rail and road connections to a new tender. Özkan Poyraz, Deputy Undersecretary, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Deniz
- İZBAN step by step to Torbalı 25/08/2012 In accordance with the protocol signed with TCDD, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality completes projects for the 30 station and 5 highway overpass on an additional line of approximately 7 kilometers. In the month of July, the 5 will tender for the Torbalı and Tepeköy stations from the total 31 station on the line, and the 16 will make a tender for Develi, Tekeli and Pancar stations in August. Following the completion of the tender and delivery of the stations will be completed in the 210 month. Stations are projected as 5 meter length, lower ticket hall, pedestrian underpass, elevator and escalator. 7 STATION XNUMX HIGHWAY HIGH PASS X
- Russian Railways plan to open "Kazan-2", the second railway station in Kazan 06/08/2012 Russian Railways are planning to open the second railway station, "Kazan-2", in Kazan. On the first Sunday of August, the Workers' Day in Russia is celebrated. Within the framework of this year's celebration, 2013 will host World University Games and new transport points will be opened. According to previous statements, University Games 2013 prepared 11 billion Rubles for the development of infrastructure in Kazan. The 3.5 billion part of this budget was realized. In May of the 2011, Russian Railways announced the construction of a railway station that would make it easier to reach the airport from the center of Kazan. 700 is the year of 2011 for the project expected to cost million million rubles ı
- Investigation into the train accident in Çankırı from TCDD 14/09/2012 TCDD; Çankırı Ildızım station launched an investigation into the train crash occurred at the entrance. According to the first determinations according to the work of the bus in the station should wait for a single locomotive, waiting for the start of the road was specified. TCDD'de written statement on the subject, today at 08.45 Çankırı Ildızım Station entrance; Karabuk direction will go to the direction of the direction of the only locomotive going to Çankırı by entering the direction of the road, stating, "according to the first road maintenance car, our road maintenance worker Ihsan Ozdemir died at the scene. Brought to State Hospital an
- The number of deaths in the train crash in Italy rose to 27 14/07/2016 The number of deaths in the train crash in Italy rose to 27: The number of deaths caused by the collision of two trains is increasing. The number of deaths in the southeastern town of Puglia increased to 27. The number of deaths in the crash occurred between the two trains between the Andria and Corata settlements north of the city of Bari, the capital of the Puglia region. According to the Italian news agency ANSA, the death toll reaches 27, while the hospitalized 15 wounded continues to be treated. The investigation of the incident related to the incident, the possibility that the accident could be caused by human error was transferred. Those who lost their lives ı
- İZBAN Commuter Line is being extended step by step (Video) 09/12/2012 IZBAN Commuter Line is being extended step by step Transportation Marine and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim and Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, IZBAN Commuter Line Cumaovasi-Torbali started the construction work with a ceremony in Torbalı. Izmir Governor Mustafa Cahit Kirac, Minister Binali Yildirim, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, AK Party Izmir Province President Omer Cihat Akay, AK Party Izmir Provincial Vice President Yusuf Kenan Cakar, CHP Izmir Deputies Mustafa Moroglu, Alaattin Yuksel, TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman also attended. Speaking at the groundbreaking ceremony of İZBAN-Torbalı line which will be organized by TCDD and İzmir Metropolitan Municipality D
- Kızılay Çayyolu metro line is coming to the end step by step 04/01/2013 Kızılay Çayyolu metro line is nearing the end of the progress Necatibey and National Library stations continue to work in a short time voicing Tahan, Söğütözü direction Kızılay'a a kilometer towards the railroad said. The Kızılay Çayyolu metro line, which has been occupying the agenda of the capital for a long time, is approaching to the end step by step. The line is completed in 2013 and is expected to enter the service of Ankara citizens. Construction Site Chief of Kızılay-Çayyolu Metro Construction Site Baran Bayuk, Ankara Hürriyet team to visit the construction sites and the ending tunnels, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Director of Infrastructure Investments Metin Tahan, gave information about the subway work. Tahan, ...
- Deputy Soluk: ine Approaching national train target step by step Millet 07/09/2017 AK Party Sivas deputy Mehmet Habib Soluk, Sivas Cultural Association members came together. According to a written statement made by the AK Party provincial chairman, Deputy Soluk, the meeting, the planned and planned investments in Sivas gave information about. Referring to the studies especially in the field of transportation, Soluk informed the association members about tunnels, divided roads and high-speed train project. Giving information about railway works, "9 thousand kilometers of rails has been reset. We also added a thousand 888 kilometers YHT railway. If I'm not mistaken, the 600 odd kilometers have been transformed into a signal." used expressions. Referring to the issue of national wagons produced in Sivas Soluk, ta
- Fast Train Approaches to Bursa Step by Step 28/09/2017 Bursa-Ankara and Bursa between Istanbul 2 Hour 15 minutes and comfortable travel facilities will provide a fast-track project in Bursa continues to work. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydınhas carried out investigations within the scope of the ongoing Bursa High Speed Railway Project. Apaydın, Deputy General Manager Ismail Hakki Murtazaoglu during the investigations, TCDD officials and the contractor company received information about the latest status of the project. With the completion of the project, which will end the longing for the railroad in Bursa, passenger and cargo transportation will be carried out together with the 200 km speed and the double track railway line.
- Nissibi Bridge in Adıyaman to be opened in October 08/04/2014 The Nissibi Bridge in Adıyaman will be opened in October: The XVIX meter Nissibi Bridge, built on the Atatürk Dam reservoir, will be opened in October. Governor Mahmut Demirtas, the construction of the bridge under investigation, the company received information from officials. Demirtas, said in a statement after the review, Adiyaman and Diyarbakir will be the transition point of many cities with the introduction of the bridge in the region will be made more convenient and safe transportation to be made possible, he said. Demirtas will contribute to the economy of the country by saving time and fuel, as well as the touristic values of the city such as Nemrut Mountain and the bridge in terms of faith tourism sağlan
- Historical Step at Old Wagon Repair Factory in Malatya 07/06/2018 Kızılay, which has signed one of the most important investments in its history, is preparing to establish the world's largest Disaster and Humanitarian Shelter Systems Factory instead of the old wagon factory which is idle in Malatya. In this context, the President of the Red Crescent will come to Malatya. Kerem Kinik, will conduct inspections in the factory in Malatya Celebrating the organization's 150'ün year Red Crescent, is one of the most important investments in history. It is preparing to build the world's largest Disaster and Humanitarian Shelter Systems Factory instead of the old wagon factory which is idle in Malatya. Chairman of the Red Crescent, who will come to Malatya tomorrow within the framework of the investment. Kerem Kınık, with Customs and Trade Minister Bülent Tüfenkci K
- Tokyo-Istanbul-London Speed Train Line Not A Dream That Can Imagine 06/11/2013 Tokyo-Istanbul-London High-Speed Train Line Can Not Be Dreamed of: A Proposal: The Ankara Chamber of Commerce (ATO) President Salih Bezci stated that the high-speed train line, which departs from Tokyo, expressed by the Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, reached London via Istanbul. he said. According to a written statement made by ATO, Bezci received the Japan Nikkei Company General Manager Tatsuya Kitamura and International Business Development Manager Ken Yamaguchi at his office. Kitamura gave information to Bezci about the situation of trade relations between the two countries and stated that economic relations could not reach the level to meet the 100 friendship. Turkish - Japanese relations 90. year…
- Short list of EMU orders for London aboveground train line announced 17/07/2014 A short list of the EMU order for the London overhead line has been announced: 15 In July Transport for London (TfL) announced the short list of the tender for the supply of new EMU trains for London's Above Ground Train Network. At the tender for the above ground rail network, at least 39 new train set will be taken. The short list consists of four companies; Bombardier, CAF, Hitachi Rail Europe, and Siemens. Short-listed companies will submit their bids towards the end of October. TfL will probably announce the winning company in the first quarter of 2015. The delivery of EMU train sets will start in 2017 and tren