Italy Will Spend 2020 Billion Euros to Railways by 17: Italian Railways (FS) will make a budget investment of 2020 billion euros, according to investment plans until 17. Security, technology and capacity increase practices will be focused on investments to be made.
According to the information obtained from the Italian Railways, it is said that the train services in the cities will be increased and some frequencies will be made like metro flights. 3,5 billion euros will be allocated for signaling and modernization of Pistons-Montecatini-Lucca lines with Andora-Finale Ligure. Italian Railways CEO Renato Mazzoncini said the planned work will be started in the beginning of 2017.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 1 to Chinese railways will spend 100 billion dollars per year! 17/01/2013 1 to China railways will spend 100 billion dollars per year: China, the world's second largest economy, announced in 2013 that it plans to invest about 100 billion dollars in the railway. Chinese Railways Minister, 2012'da 5 thousand 200 kilometers in the country said the service put the railroad. This year the Ministry of Railways will differentiate its financing channels in railway construction. Accordingly, it will encourage local governments, businesses and private investors. In this context, a national railway development fund will be established and an investment platform will be created for social and private capital. The total investment figure is expected to exceed 100 billion dollars. 12 5 annual development in the country Ül
- China will spend 375 billion dollars for highway and rail investment this year 08/03/2016 China will spend $ 1 billion on 375 for highway and rail investment this year: China is trying to prevent economic growth from slowing down. Therefore, in 2016 375 will invest billion dollars on the highway and railway. China will spend 2016 billion dollars on 375 road and rail investments in order to prevent the slowing of economic growth. At the annual meeting of the China National Congress, Prime Minister Li Kinciang presented a study report on the five-year economic development plan. According to Li's report, infrastructure investments in the country will increase by 10,5. In order to prevent economic slowdown in China, 1,65 trillion yuan (253 billion dollars) in road infrastructure investments this year, mek
- High-speed train investments up to 2020 will reach 500 billion USD 13/12/2014 High-speed train investments up to 2020 will find 500 billion dollars: Frost & Sullivan, Hitachi Europe Ltd. According to his research with cooperation; In 2020, the 56 of the world's population will live in cities, and up to 2025, the 35 city will become a un global mega city X. As of 2020, the market for smart cities will reach the 1.57 trillion dollars, while the number of smart cities on 2025 will increase to 26 and the market will grow. Hitachi, which aims to make a difference for future generations by integrating its advanced infrastructure systems with information technologies, is working with the cooperation of Frost & Sullivan.
- Italian Railways and Iranian Railways Signed a New Deal 10/02/2016 Italian Railways and Iranian Railways Signed a New Agreement: A new agreement was signed in February between the Italian Railways (FS) and the Islamic Republic of Iran (RAI) Railways (RAI). Iranian Railways President Dr. Mohsen Pour Seyed Aghaei and Italian Railways CEO Renato Mazzoncini signed an agreement in Iran's Capital Tehran to agree on the development of Iranian Railways, modernization of high-speed train lines and the production of trains for country needs. Italy Railways will support Iranian Railways on the design and construction of a high-speed train line between Tehran-Hamedan and Qom-Arak. It is also a sub-company of the Italian Railways.
- 50 Billion Euro Additional Investment to Railways in Germany 26/03/2019 Bild am Sonntag reported that the German government is preparing to invest in 10 billion euros in the coming 50 railway infrastructure in the coming 10 annually. Bild am Sonntag newspaper announced the news, the sources did not explain. According to Bild, the German Ministry of Finance 50 aims to implement an annual investment program. Within the scope of the planned investment, the fund used for the maintenance of the railway network will be annually 10 billion euros between 2020 and 2025, and annually 1 billion 2025 will be transferred annually. The newspaper is about how to spend the rest…