Italy Will Spend 2020 Billion Euros to Railways by 17: Italian Railways (FS) will make a budget investment of 2020 billion euros, according to investment plans until 17. Security, technology and capacity increase practices will be focused on investments to be made.
According to the information obtained from the Italian Railways, it is said that the train services in the cities will be increased and some frequencies will be made like metro flights. 3,5 billion euros will be allocated for signaling and modernization of Pistons-Montecatini-Lucca lines with Andora-Finale Ligure. Italian Railways CEO Renato Mazzoncini said the planned work will be started in the beginning of 2017.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 1 to Chinese railways will spend 100 billion dollars per year! 17/01/2013 1 to China railways will spend 100 billion dollars per year: China, the world's second largest economy, announced in 2013 that it plans to invest about 100 billion dollars in the railway. Chinese Railways Minister, 2012'da 5 thousand 200 kilometers in the country said the service put the railroad. This year the Ministry of Railways will differentiate its financing channels in railway construction. Accordingly, it will encourage local governments, businesses and private investors. In this context, a national railway development fund will be established and an investment platform will be created for social and private capital. The total investment figure is expected to exceed 100 billion dollars. 12 5 annual development in the country Ül
- China will spend 375 billion dollars for highway and rail investment this year 08/03/2016 China will spend $ 1 billion on 375 for highway and rail investment this year: China is trying to prevent economic growth from slowing down. Therefore, in 2016 375 will invest billion dollars on the highway and railway. China will spend 2016 billion dollars on 375 road and rail investments in order to prevent the slowing of economic growth. At the annual meeting of the China National Congress, Prime Minister Li Kinciang presented a study report on the five-year economic development plan. According to Li's report, infrastructure investments in the country will increase by 10,5. In order to prevent economic slowdown in China, 1,65 trillion yuan (253 billion dollars) in road infrastructure investments this year, mek
- High-speed train investments up to 2020 will reach 500 billion USD 13/12/2014 High-speed train investments up to 2020 will find 500 billion dollars: Frost & Sullivan, Hitachi Europe Ltd. According to his research with cooperation; In 2020, the 56 of the world's population will live in cities, and up to 2025, the 35 city will become a un global mega city X. As of 2020, the market for smart cities will reach the 1.57 trillion dollars, while the number of smart cities on 2025 will increase to 26 and the market will grow. Hitachi, which aims to make a difference for future generations by integrating its advanced infrastructure systems with information technologies, is working with the cooperation of Frost & Sullivan.
- Mega Transportation Projects for 2020 of Istanbul which is a candidate for 2020 Olympics 19/02/2012 MARMARAY: 2013 will be put into service at the end of the year and the two sides of the Bosporus will be connected to each other. The subway connections of suburban lines will also contribute significantly to Istanbul's traffic problem. The project will provide transportation of two 1.5 million people per day in Istanbul. TIRE WHEELED TUBE: The foundation of the project is expected to be put into service in 2015. It will use cars and minibuses that will connect the two sides of Istanbul under the sea. The tube passageway built to the south of the two bridges will use 90 thousand vehicles per day. BRIDGE AND NORTHERN MARMARA MOTORWAY: The project to be auctioned in April consists of two parts. M
- Italian Railways and Iranian Railways Signed a New Deal 10/02/2016 Italian Railways and Iranian Railways Signed a New Agreement: A new agreement was signed in February between the Italian Railways (FS) and the Islamic Republic of Iran (RAI) Railways (RAI). Iranian Railways President Dr. Mohsen Pour Seyed Aghaei and Italian Railways CEO Renato Mazzoncini signed an agreement in Iran's Capital Tehran to agree on the development of Iranian Railways, modernization of high-speed train lines and the production of trains for country needs. Italy Railways will support Iranian Railways on the design and construction of a high-speed train line between Tehran-Hamedan and Qom-Arak. It is also a sub-company of the Italian Railways.
- TCDD Budget to spend 47% for High Speed Train 21/01/2014 Xnumx's the percentage of TCDD budget to spend for Speed Train: Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) xnumx's percent of 47 investment budget will be spent on high-speed train project. This year, 2014 billion liras will be invested for the ongoing high speed train projects. 47 billion 1,8 million pounds to the General Directorate of TCDD, 2014 billion 3 million pounds to other railway projects to be realized by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. . This year, the investment budget allocated to TCDD is important Bu
- Istanbul residents will spend less time waiting for metrobus 29/04/2014 Istanbulites will spend less time waiting for metrobus: Metrobus project prepared by TÜBİTAK and IMM for the waiting time of the Metrobus passengers in Istanbul is less than that. Those who live in Istanbul will now spend less time waiting for metrobus. In order to increase the efficiency of Metrobus and all bus lines in Istanbul, a protocol was signed with TUBITAK for a month. About 24 thousand passengers will now wait less at stops. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council approved IETT's 800 Annual Report. IETT General Manager Hayri Baraçlı, stated that the 2013 budget of 2 was realized at a rate of% 90 and Istanbulans had a safe and quality in world standards.
- HORIZON 2020 grants 2.5 million euros from EU to Izmir 18/12/2016 HORIZON 2020 2.5 million Euro grant from the EU to Izmir: en HORIZON 2020 ibe, which is the highest budgeted grant program of the European Union, will be realized in Izmir. Under the program, where Izmir is the first among the 39 city, an ecological corridor will be established in the northern part of the city; steps to shape the future green infrastructure strategy will be taken. Within the scope of the program, EU will receive a grant of EUR 2.5 million from Izmir. As a party to the ond Covenant of Mayors m, which aims to reduce the carbon dioxide emissions, İzmir is committed to reducing its carbon dioxide emissions by 2020 by 20. Izmir…
- 50 Billion Euro Additional Investment to Railways in Germany 26/03/2019 Bild am Sonntag reported that the German government is preparing to invest in 10 billion euros in the coming 50 railway infrastructure in the coming 10 annually. Bild am Sonntag newspaper announced the news, the sources did not explain. According to Bild, the German Ministry of Finance 50 aims to implement an annual investment program. Within the scope of the planned investment, the fund used for the maintenance of the railway network will be annually 10 billion euros between 2020 and 2025, and annually 1 billion 2025 will be transferred annually. The newspaper is about how to spend the rest…
- Italy wants to participate in Iran Railways' projects 16/04/2014 Italy wants to participate in the projects of Iranian Railways: Italy's ambassador to Tehran announced that his country is ready to co-operate in projects in the railway and tourism sectors in Iran. Iran's ambassador to Tehran met with Iranian Railway Company President Hasan Musevinejad. At the meeting, Musevinejad said the company had reached an agreement with an Italian company on passenger wagons in the past, but then this issue was suspended and now hopes that this project will be re-launched. The Italian envoy said that they were ready to perform a bridge between Iran and Italy as the embassy and to cooperate with Iran in rail and tourism projects.