Zoning Plan Revised for the Addition of High Speed Train Network to Antalya: The reconstruction plan for high-speed train route was revised in Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Council.
An important step was taken on the North West Ring Road, which is an important part of Antalya's freeway network in the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Council, held on Friday (January). The commission report on the revision of the five thousand-zoning zoning plan prepared for the first phase of the North-West Ring Road, which covers the 8-kilometer portion of the North Ring Road project, which has been prepared by the 13 Regional Directorate of Highways, was passed by parliament. Relevant article The agenda of the metropolitan council of the ordinary general assembly of January 50. item.
Plana added fast train
The development plan was revised due to the processing of the railway and high-speed train route passing through the area next to the Northwest Ring Road route and reorganizing the existing planned areas. The part to be revised covers the Çümlık District district of Döşemealtı District, which is in the first phase of the project. The aim of the project, which consists of the North West Ring Road and the 13 kilometer North Ring Road; It was stated that the vehicles coming from the direction of Ankara, İzmir were transported in the direction of Manavgat-Alanya.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Within the scope of the revised action plan of GAP, the railway network will be extended to the Habur Border Gate 21/06/2012 Within the scope of the revised action plan of the Southeastern Anatolia Project, the railway network will be extended to the Habur Border Gate. Thus, Turkey has become the second largest export port is aimed at further increasing the volume of foreign trade to the Irak`L. The Ministry of Development and the Ministry of Transport will act jointly on this issue. which ranks second in Turkey's exports are being taken a new step to increase trade with Iraq. The extension of the national railway network to Habur was discussed. The Southeastern Anatolia Project (GAP) Action Plan will be revised and the railway network will be expanded. Ministry of Development, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Haber
- First Stage of 1 / 5000 Master Plan was Accepted in Mersin 01/08/2018 In the Extraordinary Assembly Meeting of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, 1 / 5000 1. Unanimously approved the stage. During the meeting, which was chaired by Burhanettin Kocamaz, Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, 2 and 4 of the commission reports were discussed. After the unanimous adoption of the 6 / 1 plan, President Kocamaz thanked everyone who contributed, and said that a big step was taken in the name of the future of the city. … This plan must be passed through the Assembly without objections on a personal, parcel basis. Ar At the meeting of the Assembly, a presentation was made about the changes made as a result of evaluating the objections to the 5000 / 1 Master Plan.
- The Longest Railway Bridge Road Addition to Lead Turkey 04/12/2015 Turkey's Longest Railway Bridge at Highway Adding Demand: Baskilli on with a joint declaration issued 60 civil society organizations led by the Association of Malatya-Turkey's longest railway bridge on the road to transition between Elazig been asked to be added. 60 in Malatya made a statement in solidarity meeting attended by different civil society organization representatives Baskilli Association President Yunus Görgün, asked for the addition of Turkey's longest bridge crossing the highway. Görgün said, da We would like to make a moment to pass the road road to the railway bridge which is the common problem of our 70 thousand people living in Malatya.
- TCDD has sued the Master Plan for Conservation of the Historic Peninsula 29/05/2012 11.08.2011 dated 4728 of the Cultural and Natural Assets Preservation Directorate No. IV of 03.11.2011 dates 101 date and 14.12.2011 2805 27.01.2012 27.02.2012 / 1 5000 Scale Fatih District of the Historic Peninsula Conservation of the Master Plan of the TCDD against the execution of the part of the TCDD and the execution of the TCDD by the Istanbul Administrative Court filed a lawsuit on the date of 27.04.2012. Approved by the IMM Assembly with 14.12.2011 date and 2805 N
- Üsküdar District, Harem District and Haydarpaşa Port Back Field Master Plan 19/10/2012 Chamber of Architects Istanbul Metropolitan Branch, Chamber of Chamber of City Planners Istanbul Branch, United Transport Workers Union and Port-Business (Turkey Port and the Black unloading the shipment Workers Union) by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality of Istanbul 25.11.2011 days and 2731 decree of the Metropolitan Municipal Council with the request of emi Üsküdar District, Harem Region and Haydarpaşa Port Backdrop 1 / 5000 Scale, 19.06.2012 Approval Date Master Plan Hayd has been filed with a request for the cancellation and cancellation of the execution. Starting from the last period of the Ottoman Empire, he witnessed very important events of the history of Istanbul and he has been the gate of Anatolia for many years.
- Haydarpaşa Gar, Kadikoy Square and Surrounding Plan for Conservation 13/11/2012 Haydarpasa Gar, Kadikoy Square and Surrounding Master Plan for Conservation purposes 12 12 from November to 2012 1 has been suspended until 13 month. The final arrangement decision for the Haydarpasa Railway Station and the Port Transformation Project was on 2012 September 12 by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council and there was no obstacle in the implementation of the Haydarpasa Port Project. In the following days, the news of the Haydarpasa Train Station was transferred to the Presidency of Privatization Administration (ÖİB) has come to the agenda, and in fact, the day before the approval of the privatization decision (2012 September 12 date) appeared to be made. 2012 November XNUMX has been suspended on the date of the conservation of UM
- The Decision of the Renovation of the Overpass in Torbalı 13/07/2014 Torbali Overpass Reconstruction Plan Amendment Decision: The decision was made to reconstruct the zoning plan regarding the İZBAN overpass planned to be constructed in the Muratbey Quarter in the Torbalı City Council. Torbali City Council, the overpass to be built in Muratbey Mahallesi Torbalı Municipality's big square project on the project, the project's 800 meter forward shift of the development plan to discuss the progress was gathered with a single agenda. Prior to the vote of the proposal before the CHP parliamentary members should be made an underpass in the same place, it was argued that shifting the overpass project will not be a solution. Adnan Yaşar Görmez, who considers the proposal of the CHP members as an attempt to undermine the planned urban square project, am
- Haydarpaşa Port Master Plan 22/08/2015 Haydarpasa Harbor Master Plan Revocation: The court decided to cancel the Harem region and Haydarpaşa Port and Back Zone 1 / 5000 Master Plan, noting that the principles of planning, planning principles and public interest are not suitable. Haydarpasa Solidarity for the Society, the City and the Environment announced the cancellation decision with a press statement on the stairs. "Haydarpasa Gar and Port will not rain you" will open the banner in the action "No war, Haydarpasa Gardir" slogans were thrown. 10 10 has been fighting for more than year 2012 fighting against the threat of capital-driven project from the Haydarpasa Station and its surroundings exceeding the year. With the decision of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, Haydarpaşa Station in XNUMX, ş
- 3 Revision to Eurasia Tunnel Reconstruction Plan 16/02/2016 3.Revision in the Eurasian Tunnel Zoning Plan: 3 in the Eurasia Tunnel. revision was made at the request of the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization. The Eurasia Tunnel Project, which was built as a sister to Marmaray in Istanbul, turned into a jigsaw puzzle. This time the change was made at the request of the Ministry of Environment ... The second revision plan of the Eurasia Tunnel Project in the Zeytinburnu and Fatih districts, 2015 came to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) in May. The revision was sent to the Directorate of Cultural Heritage Conservation Regional Board of Istanbul 4 for evaluation. While the plan change was still in the board evaluation, a new revision was made in the project. THE MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT WANTED cilik