Current situation in Trabzon ropeway project: Trabzon Governor Abdil Celil Öz shared the latest developments on the cable car project carried out by businessman Şükrü Fettahoğlu in the Uzungöl neighborhood of Çaykara. Governor Öz, explained the reasons for the extension of the process.
Explaining the reasons for the prolongation of the process of the Governor Öz, yapım a period of transformation of the company that took a tender was due to a delay of about a year, construction decision was made with another partner at the end of a year, then the development plan was passed. There were a few obstacles in the process of development. Someone had an arrangement made there by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization. There are things to pass through the National Parks. There was a discrepancy between the foresight written in the tender specifications and the foresight that the company offered. Hence, these arrivals were very much. Hence, we have written several times in person and taking these obligations on us, we tried to overcome the problem by saying u We will overcome that problem Dolayısıyla.
And finally the latest National Parks General Directorate received the positive opinion also came to the approval of the Ministry of Environment and Urban Planning. It is a very close work, but it takes a long time to get opinions from each of them when different institutions are involved. We're at the end. Besides, we have two separate lifts. One of the municipality works on a ropeway in Uzungol to Karester Plateau and the issue of Sumela Ropeway was handed over to our Metropolitan Municipality. We hope that the Metropolitan Municipality will be auctioned as soon as possible Büy
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Current situation in Trabzon ropeway project 26/01/2016 Current situation in Trabzon ropeway project: Trabzon Governor Abdil Celil Öz shared the latest developments on the cable car project carried out by businessman Şükrü Fettahoğlu in the Uzungöl neighborhood of Çaykara. Governor Öz, explained the reasons for the extension of the process. Explaining the reasons for the prolongation of the process of the Governor Öz, "a period of transformation in the company was a transformation of the result was about one year delay on it, at the end of a year construction decision was taken with another partner, then the zoning plan has been passed. There is an arrangement that has been made there.
- The latest situation in Trabzon Light Rail System Project, here is the detailed route 11/10/2016 The latest situation in the Trabzon Light Rail System Project, Here is the detailed route: In the light of the Light Rail System project planned in Trabzon, President Gumrukcuoglu made statements. Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu made important statements regarding the Light Rail System, which has been the subject of long debate and has recently been given the news that the project has started. The Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality gave detailed information about the project in the city council. Gümrükçüoğlu said, nihai As of this week, final decisions will be made and the project will be awarded. In Akyazı ...
- Current Status in Trabzon Light Rail System Project 05/09/2017 Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, Trabzon has recently become an important problem in terms of traffic problems Haber61'e found. Stating that the EDS is awaiting the approval of the General Directorate of Security, Mayor Gümrükçüoğlu said, onay The place where we say the most stuck place is the Maraş street incident. From the Maras street we always say that if the dolmus 2-3 has left a parking lot for the car, it is wrong to do so if the 5 does not build a vehicle. It should be subject to criminal sanction by the Directorate of Traffic. If normal citizens are not allowed to use the parking which is forbidden in any way, there will be no problem. The traffic directorate of these parks Bu
- Current Status of Rize Teleferik Project (Photo Gallery) 28/05/2014 What is the last situation in Rize Ropeway Project: Expropriation works are still going on in the ropeway project planned to be built on the Rize coast. Within the scope of the expropriation activities, the total amount of 480 m2 was expropriated with an agreement with the right holders of the Paşakuyu neighborhood. Thus, the expropriation of the 30 acreage of the 15 acre area to be nationalized in total has been completed. Rize will contribute to the project will contribute significantly to the Mayor of Rize. Dr. Reşat Kasap stated that the necessary transactions were made with the owners. Kasap said they would like to perform the ropeway project as soon as possible, "According to the data we have now, approximately 30 of 15 acreage area has been expropriated."
- What is the Final Status of Rize? 28/05/2014 What is the final situation in Rize? The cable car project: Expropriation works are continuing in the cable car project planned to be built on the Rize coast. Within the scope of the expropriation activities, the total amount of 480 m2 was expropriated with an agreement with the right holders of the Paşakuyu neighborhood. Thus, the expropriation of the 30 acreage of the 15 acre area to be nationalized in total has been completed. Rize will contribute to the project will contribute significantly to the Mayor of Rize. Dr. Reşat Kasap stated that the necessary transactions were made with the owners. Kasap said they would like to perform the ropeway project as soon as possible, "According to the data we have now, approximately 30 of 15 acreage area has been expropriated."
- Final situation in Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project 04/11/2011 The High Speed Train Project includes the construction of a new double-line high-speed railway with an all-electric, signal, suitable for 250 km / h independent of the existing line between Ankara and Istanbul. Today, the current line between Ankara and Istanbul is 576 km, all of which are signal and electrical. After the completion of the high-speed, double-line, electric and signal-free, high-speed train line, independent of the existing line, 250 km / h, the distance between the two major cities will be reduced to 533 km. The project 10 consists of separate parts. • Ankara-Sincan: 24 Km • Ankara-Speed Train Station • Sincan-Esenkent: 15 Km • Esenkent-Eskişehir: 206 Ankara
- ANKARA - ISTANBUL High Speed Train Project 11/01/2012 The High Speed Train Project includes the construction of a new double-line high-speed railway with an all-electric, signal, suitable for 250 km / h independent of the existing line between Ankara and Istanbul. Today, the current line between Ankara and Istanbul is 576 km, all of which are signal and electrical. After the completion of the high-speed, double-line, electric and signal-free, high-speed train line, independent of the existing line, 250 km / h, the distance between the two major cities will be reduced to 533 km. The project 10 consists of separate parts. • Ankara-Sincan: 24 Km • Ankara-Speed Train Station • Sincan-Esenkent: 15 Km • Esenkent-Eskişehir: 206 Ankara
- TCDD Bursa High Speed Train Project (YHT) 07/02/2012 TCDD Bursa High Speed Train (YHT) Project in the last situation Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "Ankara to Konya, Ankara to Istanbul, Ankara to Sivas, Ankara to Bursa, Selcuklu we realize a capital of the Ottoman Empire and Turkey who YHT project next door to each other, "he said. TCDD General Directorate held in Bursa High Speed Train (YHT) Project Ministers Speaking at the signing ceremony, Yildirim, Bursa-the first stage of Bilecik line with wishing Bursa-Yenisehir part will be beneficial to the signing ceremony, the railways of the Republic of Turkey is as important as the independence of the independence struggle starting from here, Ankara Station said that was managed. Minister Yıldırım, after the proclamation of the Republic Atatürk's railroads Bakan
- Current Status in Bandırma-Bursa-Ayazma-Osmaneli High Speed Train Project 16/09/2012 Bandırma-Bursa-Ayazma-Osmaneli High-Speed Line It is aimed to facilitate transportation between metropolitan cities such as Ankara, Izmir, Istanbul and Bursa and to reduce travel time. With the completion of the project, the existing operating problems on the outline will be eliminated and the direct connection between Asia and Europe will be provided in the same standards. Another aim is to ensure that the high-speed train line provides a safer and more comfortable transportation by reducing problems such as traffic accidents and air pollution caused by the intensity of road transport in the region. TENDER PROCESS As the first step of the Bandırma-Bursa-Ayazma-Osmaneli High Speed Train Project in order to connect Bursa and Bandırma Port to our country's rail network Lim
- Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project 25/10/2012 As is known, the High Speed Train Project includes the construction of the new double-line high-speed railway with a fully electrical and signal, suitable for the current 250 km / h independent of the existing line between Ankara and Istanbul. Today, the current line between Ankara and Istanbul is 576 km, all of which are signal and electrical. After the completion of the high-speed, double-line, electric and signal-free, high-speed train line, independent of the existing line, 250 km / h, the distance between the two major cities will be reduced to 533 km. The project 10 consists of separate parts. Click here for more information Source: Transportation 2023
- Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Project 21/12/2012 Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Project Esenkent-Eskişehir Line Excavation and filling work was carried out 25.000.000 m3 excavation. 164.000 truck transported 2.500.000 ton ballast with expedition. 254 pieces culvert construction completed. 26 pieces highway overpass, 30 unit highway underpass, 4 unit channel passage, 13 unit river bridge, 2 unit highway bridge, 7 unit train bridge, 4120 unit viaduct of total length 4. 471 pieces with a total length of 1 m tunnels were finished. A total of 412 km superstructure was installed. Esenkent-Eskişehir high-speed train line, independent of the current line, 250 speed Es
- Ankara Afyon İzmir High Speed Train Project 02/04/2013 Ankara Afyon İzmir High Speed Train Project Final Status The tender for the feasibility study and project works of the Ankara-Afyonkarahisar-Izmir Railway line was made by DLH on 23 August 2004. Some project revision works were made on the route between Ankara (Polatlı) and Afyonkarahisar and construction tender was made and 11 June 2012 contract was signed. Polatlı-Afyon (In construction process): Akarçay bridges continue to be manufactured. The design of art structures was started. Afyon-Eşme (In the project process): The construction tender is in preparation. Eşme- Salihli (during the project period): SWS Turkey took the partnership project construction. Contract signing agreement. Salihli-Manisa (during the project process): Protek + Mega partnership project li
- Konya-Karaman High Speed Train Line Project 07/07/2013 The last situation in the Konya-Karaman High Speed Line Project is the Karaman MP Mevlüt AKGÜN in his written press release; Demiryolu The tender for the construction of the double line railway construction and the high speed railway line between Konya and Karaman was completed. As it is known, the 200 will travel between Konya and Karaman and the tender between the Konya-Karaman and 40 trains will be reduced to 11.03.2013. The evaluation period of this tender continues. When this large project with an approximate cost of 438.143.568,00 TL is completed, the approximate 2 hours between Ankara and Karaman will be around 30 minutes. Konya-Karaman has two lines and Konya
- Current Status of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project 30/01/2014 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project in Radar: Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia, which will combine the rail network of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway line close to an end. 85 of the railway line project is completed. BTK Railway line works and the last point closely followed by AK Party Kars deputies Ahmet Arslan Prof. Dr. Yunus Kilic, the completion of the project in the first stage of the year 1 million passengers and 6.5 million tons of cargo will be moved. The deputies Arslan and Prof.Dr. Dr. Sword, a direct rail link between Turkey and Georgia aimed at establishing that the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku railway project yüzdexnumx completed, the project cost about 85 500 million dollars ...
- 3. last situation in airport project 26/02/2014 the last situation in the airport project: Orhan Birdal, "3. airport at the previous stage of the delivery process," he said. General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) Orhan Birdal, Ataturk Airport, the annual general evaluation meeting with journalists at the Third Airport said that they came to the previous stage of the delivery process. Birdal, havalim I think the court will take the decision to stop the execution of the process after the process will be equivalent to the time of the delivery of DHMI, tesis said the meeting held at the facilities of DHMI in Florya, Orhan Birdal, Ataturk and Sabiha Gökçen Airport after evaluating the latest status of the new airport stating that the need continued, ın Atatürk ın
- 3. Final situation in the Bosphorus bridge project 28/07/2015 2013 3 3 3 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX bridge and North Marmara Highway project between the bridge towers between the main cable to be used to lay the cat path is completed. The highway was completed in some parts of the North Marmara highway and it was paved and ready for service. The viaducts, underpasses and overpasses which are not yet completed within the scope of the project are continuing rapidly. THE WAY TO BE USED IN THE MAIN CABLE ROUTE READY The XNUMX which will be named Yavuz Sultan Selim. In the past few months, the two bridges on the Bosphorus Bridge came together for the first time with a cable guide between two towers. "Cat" to be used for laying the main cable
- 3'inci Bosphorus Bridge Project Current Status 17/08/2015 3'inci Bosphorus Bridge Project Final Situation: 3'inci Bosphorus Bridge and North Marmara Highway Project will be placed on the Asian side of the bridge and the first line of the bridge will be connected to the first work of the 12'nin began. The width of the 59 meter, the length of which is 25 meter, the removal of the deck and the studies performed by the cameras. 3 implemented by ICA. The Bosphorus Bridge and Northern Marmara Motorway Project took another big step. After finishing the lighting works of the bridge, installation of the oblique suspension ropes, which are one of the two systems that will carry the bridge, continues at full speed. In total, the assembly process of the 78 sloping rope ends, eğ
- What is the last situation in Bursa High Speed Train Project 16/02/2016 What is the last situation in Bursa High Speed Train Project: In these columns ... We are trying to convey the developments regarding the high speed train project, which Bursa has been waiting for years with a longing. Let's see ... 12 2012 3 2014 in the ceremony attended by the Secretary of the 4 and 2016 hopes to make the journey at the end of the high-speed train has not been a development to be excited yet. Finally ... XNUMX On January XNUMX Yenişehir-Bilecik between the landslide problem for the high-speed train for the new route in Mezitler'da again referred to this column, while the project has been completely reconsidered. All of these Bütün
- Current Situation in Eurasia Tunnel Project 06/09/2016 The latest situation in the Eurasia Tunnel Project: Prime Minister Binali Yildirim's 20 announced that the service will be launched in December under the sea to connect two sides of the Eurasian Tunnel Project was viewed from the air. With the completion of the Eurasia Tunnel Project, which will connect the Anatolian and European sides with the road traffic under the sea for the first time, the studies were completed with the drone months before the completion of the project. Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım announced that the 20 will be put into service in December. Within the scope of the project, the roads that connect Kazlıçeşme to the Eurasia Tunnel have been clearly seen with the aerial views. While the works continue at the latest speed, Sarayburnu-Kazlıçeşme and Harem-Göztepe Çalış
- Konya Wheat Market YHT Station Project Current Situation 31/10/2016 Konya Wheat Market YHT Station Project Current Situation: AK Party Konya deputy Ziya Altunyaldız, Konya, the new high-speed train station and solar energy projects, such as continued the said .... TBMM Industry, Trade, Energy, Natural Resources, Information and Technology Commission President and AK Party Konya deputy Ziya Altınyaldız, Konya and made evaluations about the agenda of the country. AK Party Konya Provincial Directorate of the meeting was attended by members of the Provincial Board of Directors Altunyaldız Mustafa Ozkaya, Ugur Erdogan and members of the written and visual press attended. Altunyaldız deputy said that they are interested in bringing together the sea with Konya, the main of the Alacabel Tunnel Konya
- The last situation in İzmit Akçaray Tram Project 31/01/2017 The latest situation in Izmit Akçaray Tramway Project: In the ”İzmit Akçaray Tramway“ Project, which is the most important and most ambitious project of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality for Izmit, the maturity date of 3 expires on Friday in the official website of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. However, there is still a lot of work on the tram route. On the 3 August 2015, the contractor firm held a press conference with the executives of Gülermak, the number of which was started on that date. As of today, the 550 day expires at the end of 550. But there are still areas where the rails have never been laid. Metropolitan Municipality officials, trial expeditions in April ehir
- The latest situation in light rail system project in Van 25/04/2017 The latest situation in the light rail system project in Van: Governor of Van and Deputy Mayor Governor Taşyapan announced the projects to be realized in 2017 year. With the projects to be implemented by Van Metropolitan Municipality, the van will leave behind the big problems. The Governor of Van and the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, Governor Taşyapan met with local and national press members in the hotel hall, and the municipal authorities announced the 2017 projects of the metropolitan municipality. Van, the imagination of the light rail system for the people of the feasibility studies have started voicing Tashyapan, "There is a discussion of a widely spoken rail system. Of course this ..."
- What is the latest in the Channel Istanbul Project? 12/04/2019 Turkey's largest projects among the closely followed by Channel Istanbul project what the latest situation. Ekrem İmamoğlu, who led the election results in Istanbul, repeatedly announced his opposition to the Kanal Istanbul project. While the works for Kanal Istanbul project, which will be made and when it will be done, continue with full speed, it is emphasized that all EIA and survey works of the project are completed, and if the bidder does not take a consortium, the government has its own resources and decisions to make this project. If the project is against Ekrem Imamoglu will be done? Because of the project of the state ası
- Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line 2 final status 13/02/2015 Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line 2.etabde the latest situation: Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line at the end of the 2. The steel ropes to carry the wagons on the 2 of the Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line, which is being constructed by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, were also towed, and the mechanical installation work with the pulley system was completed. 1400 1 meters of Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line which is planned in two stages. stage, 17 was launched on June 2014. The 1800 meter-long 2, consisting of a single station in progress. The guide ropes between the 10 mast in the stage were taken by a helicopter used by the specially trained pilot from abroad some time ago. EGO General Manager Necmettin Tahiroğlu, E
- Kartepe Teleferik Project Current Status 23/04/2019 Mustafa Kocaman made a statement about the ropeway project açık The project is never canceled. The contract continues. Dear Governor and I have invited company management to do the project. It'il be a few days. The ropeway project will continue. T Kartepe Mayor Mustafa Kocaman said, Mustafa The foundation of Kartepe Cable Car Line Project was laid on 10 December 2018. I know all phases of the project from the time I was the president of the district. The project was carried out by the Valter Elevators company for build-operate-transfer method for 29 yearbook. However, the company experienced credit problems. When he couldn't find a loan, he couldn't execute the project. Our contract with the company continues. We did not give up the project. Ades PRESIDENT KOCAMAN Kartepe Municipality BAŞ