- The last video of the Bridge: The works of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge continue at full speed. 3 was put into operation between Garipçe Village of Sarıyer and Poyrazköy district of Beykoz. The bridge is planned to be opened in summer.
Istanbul's 3. The bridge continues to work at the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge. 3 was put into operation between Garipçe Village of Sarıyer and Poyrazköy district of Beykoz. X Lifting Gantry kapas cranes with 2 tons of 380 tonnes, which are composed of 3.000 parts in the bridge, have been completed and the project is planned to be opened in the summer months.
Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, which is expected to relieve the traffic in Istanbul, will be united at the end of February. Built by IC İçtaş - Astaldi JV, the 3.köprü project is the world's longest, with the 59-meter width, the world's largest, 1408-meter main span and the longest suspension bridge on the rail system.
3 in figures. bridge:
- Sultan Selim Bridge is the largest bridge in the world with its 59 meter width.
-8 strip highway 2 strip as the total 10 striped bridge, the length on the sea will be 1408 meter
- The total length of the bridge 2 bin 164 meter.
- The height of the tower in the village of Poyraz on the Anatolian coast is 318 meters.
- The height of the tower in Garipçe Village on the European side will be the 322 meter
-The rail system on the bridge will carry passengers from Edirne to Izmit.
-3 billion dollars investment cost including the construction of the enterprise, 10 2 year 20 XNUMX day of the day with the IC İçtaş - Astaldi JV will be done by the Ministry of Transport at the end of this period.