Denizli cable car: Denizli Metropolitan, perhaps the largest, the most magnificent and the most prestigious investment, the Bağbaşı urban forest climbing to the Bağbaşı Plateau can be considered as the cable car complex. We can't call it a ropeway. Teleferik has been a facility that has been a sign of being a Metropolitan.
139. We celebrated the year celebrations this year with the pleasure of cable car on 30 October Friday. We did not only ride the cable car, but also enjoyed the breakfast in the Bağbaşı Plateau. First of all, I would like to express our gratitude to the President, Mr. Osman Zolan, who contributed to this great work and to Denizli in the name of Denizli.
Enjoying breakfast in the highland was another. Two days later there were general elections. I would also like to thank the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Nihat Zeybekçiye, who believed that he had contributed to the creation of resources for the realization of the cable car. Perhaps the biggest shareholder, Mr. Zeybekçi, left early for election work before he could even wait for the end of the breakfast program. The real and ruthless face of politics was clearly seen this time. At the end of the elections, Mr. Nihat Zeybekçi lost his minister seat in Denizli to our new deputy, Mr. Sema Ramazanoğlu. Thus, Denizli lost an important ministry such as the Ministry of Economy and instead it had to settle for a ministry, such as the Ministry of Family and Social Policies. Although this is not the case, as I always appreciate Mr. Zeybekci, I would also like to express my sorrow. In the meantime, I would like to express my best wishes to the new minister.
Returning to our actual position, Denizli ropeway was truly a worthy investment. I went to visit the first cable car and the Bağbaşı Plateau in more detail. Good thing I'm gone. When I studied in detail with a guide, I had the opportunity to evaluate some facts better. Business doesn't end with a ropeway. Investments in the region, as well as infrastructure and landscaping, have been expensive in themselves. It is not possible to say these things. However, I do not know how to provide these investments.
More details about the ropeway and its facilities can be found and illuminated. But it is impossible to fit them on this page. The 6 cabin with 24's rear-facing XNUMX cabins offers the opportunity to take a large number of visitors to the plateau, which also offers the possibility of cruising.
30 pieces made up of bungalow shaped motels in the highlands. The bungalows are very nice and we wish they work as rentable. Thus, they can live continuously. Gazinosu, breakfast facilities, bristle tents, masjid with plateau facilities today as it is very nice, processing and maintenance should be continuous.
Source: Ziya TIKIROĞLU - I www.denizlihaber.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Location of Denizli Ropeway Continues 16/04/2012 Denizli Municipality continues its search for a place for the cable car project in order to increase the attraction of the city center's tourism. the cable car project, said in a statement, for a long time for the appropriate area for the cable car said that the review. Mayor Zolan, ropeway to raise the bar of Denizli tourism, he said. Zolan stated that the planning of the ropeway is going on at a point of view of the city from the top. “We continue to examine the city from the best point of view, choose the most convenient geographical location and the easy-to-access area. To this day, a thousand thousand meters height 650 Göktepe, thousand 300 meters in height with a height of one thousand thousand meters 650 Bağbaşı N
- Izmir finishes ropeway Denizli finishes 02/06/2014 Izmir did not finish the ropeway Denizli finishes: Balçova cable car that has become the symbol of Izmir 7 has been abandoned to the fate of years, Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, between the Bağbaşı-Zeytinli plateau in the cable car will open after the month 4. Izmir, the safety of life on the grounds that the closure Balçova Dede Mountain 7 cable car can not reach the cable car in this area has passed. Construction of the cable car between Bağbaşı and Zeytinli Plateau started in Denizli this month. Mayor of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Osman Zolan announced that they will open the facility at the end of the month. The construction of the cable car in Izmir continues to count. The 4 can only be used to complete the 7 mast that can be erected annually ası
- Denizli cable car 15/12/2015 Denizli cable car: Denizli Metropolitan, perhaps the largest, the most magnificent and the most prestigious investment, the Bağbaşı urban forest climbing to the Bağbaşı Plateau can be considered as the cable car complex. We can't call it a ropeway. Teleferik has been a facility that has been a sign of being a Metropolitan. 139. We celebrated the year celebrations this year with the pleasure of cable car on 30 October Friday. We did not only ride the cable car, but also enjoyed the breakfast in the Bağbaşı Plateau. First of all, I would like to express our gratitude to the President, Mr. Osman Zolan, who contributed to this great work and to Denizli in the name of Denizli. Yayla ...
- Sandıklı - Denizli Railway Line Road Renovation Project Supervision and Consultancy Services of Sandıklı - Dazları - Denizli Stations 04/04/2011 The tender was canceled. The pre-selection will be announced again for the canceled tender. The companies that apply for pre-election applications are as follows: 1. Altınok Consultancy, 2. Bimtaş Bosphorus Consultancy, 3. Eurostudios, 4. Kaiser Engineering, 5. Mescioğlu Engineering, 6. Pegaso - SWS, 7. Yüksel Project
- The Metropolitan Municipality Council discussed the cable car which was planned to ease transportation in Ankara. 10/08/2012 Metropolitan Municipality Council also discussed the ropeways planned for Ankara's transportation. With the majority of votes, the Zoning and Public Works Commission Report and the stations of Şentepe-Yenimahalle and Siteler-Karapürçek ropeway lines and the stations were processed on 1 / 1000 and 1 / 5000 plans. According to the report, Şentepe-Yenimahalle Cable Car Line route; Pazar Caddesi, Ragıp Tüzün Street, Suadiye Street, Television Street, Piri Street, Seval Street and Değirmen Street, Siteler-Karapürçek cable car line; Turgut Özal Boulevard, Taşdelen Street, 871 / 5 Street, Şehit Gazeteci Hasan Tahsin Street, 1225. Street, 882. Street and Karapürçek Street was planned to pass. Source: www.haberler.com
- Germans Send Delegation to the Karaisalı District | Adana Cable Car 04/07/2012 Adana Cable Car: A delegation consisting of German businessmen, Karaisali district Varda bridge Hasandağ and Kabaktepe around the large-scale work to establish a cable car reportedly started. Karaisalı Governor Hidayet Yellow, the Kızılisli Plateau meeting held at Kızıldağ Plateau, said that the German delegation, who visited the district a short time ago, started serious feasibility studies to build a ropeway in Karaisalı. Expressing that the ropeway project is important for the transportation and touristic side, Sarı stated that they will do a paragliding festival in Karaisalı after the Ramadan Feast and said, da We are ready to give our support for the opening of Karaisalı to the world ik. Source: www.haberler.com
- Where is the Giresun Gondola for years? 28/06/2012 How many years in Giresun have been used in the cable car? I know 40 year. Bu For the cable car that has been mentioned for one or two years… Producer firm was not said en No it came, this is gone. Ayder'e tekerferik halinde .Boztepe to the cable car l Trabzon'ateleferik ik .Zigana'ya cable car t. What happened to the functioning cable car of Giresun 40 years ago? Yandı, was ashes. It took sala götür. Source: www.giresunhaberal.com
- The price of Alanya without a lift has been announced 06/06/2012 ALANYA City Council, yesterday, the hour was chaired by the Mayor Hasan Sipahioğlu. AK Party Adil Okur, Kadriye Görücü and Rabia Cihan Aydoğan, MHP member İbrahim Görüş and Independent Council Member Tevfik Darı did not participate in the meeting with the excuse. At the meeting, firstly, the items referred from the Budget Committee were negotiated. Directorate of Real Estate and Expropriation, Damlatas Beach, Alanya Castle Ehmedek entrance between the cost of the cable car and the walking band to be owned by the operating company until the 14.00 year to tender and to determine the conditions of the bidding of the members of the Council on the issue was submitted to the game. . TOTAL 25 DAY TOPL
- Bursa's New Cable Car Will Be Carried An 1800 Per Hour 03/10/2012 Nature and Environment Protection Association (DOĞADER), Uludağ National Park 2. He objected to the implementation plans foreseen new developments in the so-called Development Zone. Nature for President Murat Demir, "6 percent in the world, protected areas in Europe, which remains at a ratio 11,5 1,06 percent percent in Turkey. Although the rate in our country is so low, our protected areas cannot provide adequate protection on the developed world scale. Ül Doğader objected to the 1 / 5000 verse and 1 / 1000 implementation plans that brought new developments in Uludağ National Park. 31.07.2012 days and 5561 numbered decision of the General Directorate for the Protection of Natural Assets ...
- Inebolu Lift | Governor Bektaş examined in the cable car line thought to be established in İnebolu 29/11/2012 Inebolu Cable Car: Vali Bektaş examined the cable car line in İnebolu. Governor Bektaş, Geriş Hill and the city center between the touristic thought of the cable car line found in the investigation. Bektas, AA correspondent, said in a statement that Inebolu is a district with serious possibilities, "It is necessary to evaluate them in some way. The subject of the ropeway more crude thoughts. If something is created we hopefully end," he said. Gokhan Gorguluarslan Kaymakam, which is thought to be the establishment of a cable car line between the port of Geriş and the flight of thousands of thousand 700 meters by specifying the distance, the distance of the alternative route is a thousand 300 meters Kay
- Bursa Cable Car and German Uncle - Hubert Sondermann 10/05/2006 Bursa Cable Car and German Uncle: The cemeteries represent the life of Muhyî Bir, with its small and small trees, while the graves in the door of the apocalypse also cry out how the Creator is the Bâkî with the people lying inside. There is a vague saying citing the many truths of life: anel One should visit three places at once in order to receive advice and advice: Prisons, hospitals and cemeteries. “I visit the third one with a habit dating from my college years. In the middle of the night in those years, I went down to the graveyard from the stairs in the east of the mosque and found a place for myself. Thyme of Anatolia Anadolu
- First Gondola Lift in Ankara 18/07/2007 Ankara - Kecioren Gondola project, which was signed at the beginning of 2007 with STM System Cable Car, carries the title of the first Gondola Lift of our capital. The system consists of 16 pieces with detachable Klemli and Gondola. Turkey's cabinet system is the first system that can operate at high speed. Source: stmsistem
- First Cable Car in the Region Entered Service in Gaziantep 31/05/2011 In Gaziantep, which was described as the Paris of the Eastern and Southeastern Anatolia Region, the cable car and mountain sled, which were commissioned in the park by Şahinbey Municipality, attracted great attention by the protocol members as well as citizens. Sahinbey Municipality Karatas, Yeditepe, Güneykent and Sahintepe neighborhood between the opening of the Sahinbey Park on the 280 area was the scene of colorful images. Turkey's highest in children's play group, consisting of 20 MiniaTurk work, amphitheater, 950 going on in the parking meter where the water dances and concerts, and the return walkable mountain cable car and carriage were placed in service. The Governor of Gaziantep Süleyman Kamçı, AK Party General Gaziantep
- First Cable Car in the South East 31/05/2011 The first ropeway system of the Southeast was commissioned by the Municipality of Şahinbey in Gaziantep, which has a total of one thousand 904 meters. The ropeway system built within Şahinbey Park was projected within a year. In a short time the single line going length of the tendered and completed system is 952 meters. In total, the ropeway system, which has an error of one thousand 94 meters in round-trip, is moving rapidly at 4 meters per second. The 20 cabins are equipped with 8 cabinets and can accommodate up to a thousand people per hour. The height of the ropeway system is 35 at most. This is the…
- STM Contract signed for Izmir Ropeway 02/03/2013 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has signed a contract with STM, which won the tender for the renovation of the cable car facilities of 6. STM will complete the construction of Balçova cable car facilities within a week. At the end of the legal traffic that led to the renovation of the cable car facilities returning to the story of the snake of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the ropeway project finally started. The tender awarded by the STM System Ropeway with the lowest bid of 1 million 2012 thousand in February 10 was canceled by the JCC at the end of the appraisal review. While the municipality is making new tenders, the STM firm that won the tender is en
- Ankara view to 1TL with Kecioren cable car 10/04/2013 Ankara View to 1TL with Kecioren Cable Car Keçiören Municipality reduced the cost of the cable car from 5 to 1 TL. Keçiören Teleferik, which has been serving uninterruptedly since its establishment in 2008, presented the “1 TL to all Keçi campaign to the appreciation of the people of Ankara. The cable car, which has a normal cost of 5 TL, will carry all the citizens to 1 TL during the campaign. Kecioren Mayor Mustafa Ak invited all those who want to make a pleasant journey by watching the beauties of Kecioren to Kecioren Teleferik. Keçiören Teleferik, which has two stations including Atatürk (Botanic) Garden and Tepebaşı Mevkii Güçsüzler Yurdu, is located between 653 meters station and 3 bin 303 meters.
- Public transportation lift to Ankara 25/04/2013 The cable car line between Yenimahalle Metro Station and Şentepe to Ankara will carry 4 bin 800 passengers every hour. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, Turkey's first cable car will make public transport purposes in Yenimahalle Metro Station-Şentepe. Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement, the hourly 4 thousand 800 passenger carrying capacity ropeway line, 4 will be stalled, even 10 passenger 106 cabin said to move passengers. Metropolitan Mayor Melih Gokcek, synchronized with the subway will work in the ropeway system, said it would help to relieve traffic. Gokcek, who stated that they started to work for the line to be installed between Yenimahalle and Şentepe by EGO General Directorate,…
- Ordu Boztepe Cable Car Photos (Photo Gallery) 12/05/2013 A project that offers a completely different transport experience has taken its place in the beautiful district of Ordu on the Black Sea coast. Army, although Turkey is one of the most important commercial city, is the world's largest producer of hazelnuts. The valley station of the new ropeway is located at the seaside and it is planned to reduce the traffic load of the streets with cabins with 8 capacity. This ropeway system is not only important for different station buildings, but also for the sophisticated technical solution where the 900 meter, which is not another example on the Earth, is relentless. The cable car runs between the coast and the promenade area called Boztepe, which is an 300 meter high.
- Orenburg ropeway went into service again 24/05/2013 The Orenburg ropeway went into service In the city of Orenburg, the cable car went from Europe to Asia again. The journey from Europe to Asia can already be made in just two minutes. The city of Orenburg on the banks of the Ural River, 1500 km to Moscow, is known as a place where headscarves are produced, which is not a mate outside the country. These headscarves are renowned for their beauty and warmness. But there is also another feature of Orenburg - it is also located in Asia and Europe on two continents. As is known, the border between Asia and Europe lies between the Eastern European Plain on the territory of Russia and Kazakhstan and the Ural ve
- The longest cable car in the world, abandoned to rot 01/07/2013 The longest cable car in the world was abandoned to rot. The world's longest ropeway system in Kastamonu has been left to rot for a quarter of a century due to the transition to road transport. The longest ropeway system in the world, which was established between the harbor and the copper mines of the Küre Mountains in the district of Inebolu in Kastamonu, has been left to rot for a quarter of a century due to the transition to road transportation. In the 1988, where the Küre Eti Bakır Tesisleri is located in the public sector, the cable car line, which was established to transport the copper from the quarries, over the Küre Mountains, which has forest and rugged terrain, is located at the ve
- The world's longest cable car is being built by LEITNER ropeways in Bursa (Video-Photo Gallery) 24/07/2013 The world's longest cable car being built by LEITNER ropeways in Bursa: LEITNER ropeways another giant project offers to your liking in Turkey now Bursa Uludag 45 direct and 1.400 meter difference in elevation of about nine kilometers in length and a facility or in other words, Connect the world's longest cable car! The system will present the new industrial standards to the taste of the visitors and provide a comfortable driving pleasure for locals and tourists. one of Turkey's largest ski resorts are located in Uludag. The cable car system, which consists of three 9 passenger cabinets and three separate systems, is a few months ler
- Eurasia's biggest urban public transport cableway enters the 2014 service in the capital Ankara (Animation Video) 24/07/2013 The biggest urban public transport cableway of the Eurasia, 2014 is in service in the capital Ankara: The comfort and convenience of transportation with the cable car is an alternative to the car-lovers. Residents of Ankara will soon be able to start using comfortable LEITNER ropeways lifts instead of waiting for traffic jams. Together with the 2014, LEITNER ropeways will show the whole world how innovative and ambitious ropeway architecture can be revolutionized in city traffic. Ankara-Yenimahalle cable car project, which is the biggest urban ropeway project in Eurasia, draws attention to the possibilities and advantages of using ropeway in metropolitan cities. Turkey's capital of Ankara, one of Ankara's heartland with an unusual cable car line ...
- Here is the new ropeway of Bursan: Uludag 29/07/2013 Here is the new ropeway of Bursan: Uludag to the Sculpture. First ... Turkey's first cable car construction started and was opened in the year 9 1958. 1963 with red wagons was among the symbols of Bursa for the year, adorned postcards sent from Bursa, and it was dismantled in April because it completed its economic life. Now, önemli The new ropeway is being constructed with significant differences from the old ropeway. The new line, the 50 kilometer, puts the Bursa ropeway to the top three of the world's longest fixed ropeway lines. For once le With the new cable car, Bir
- Trabzon Uzungöl Turkey will be the longest cable car 11/04/2011 Trabzon Uzungöl Turkey will be the longest cable car: Uzungöl, 14 kilometers in length, 700 people per hour will be able to carry the cable car. Trabzon, Çaykara district, one of the most important tourism centers in the region of Uzungol, 14 kilometers long, hourly 700 people will be capable of carrying a cable car. Uzungol Municipality Mayor Abdullah Aygun, said in a statement, Uzungol, the region's tourism movement is of particular importance, the completion of a series of studies on the completion of the town's shortcomings said. Aygün stated that the number of domestic and foreign tourists fell during the winter months. '' Most people have an idea that Uzungöl is closed in the winter months. In fact, we write Uzungöl'ın O
- Gondola Lift from the Sea to the Mountain (Video) 27/08/2013 From the sea to the Gondola Gondola Ropeway: On the coast of British Columbia island Squamish is running a ropeway. The island is a tropical resort with a gondola-type ropeway climbing from the sea to the mountain. The project, which started this year in the project, consists of 2 8 8 2014 XNUMX XNUMX. The cable car crossing over places like Howe Sound, Shannon Falls and Stawamus Chief will be opened in the summer of XNUMX.