Sümela Monastery ropeway project created controversy: the cable car project of the Governorship of Trabzon and the Metropolitan Municipality of Sümela Monastery, which was visited by approximately 700 thousand people, caused controversy.
Although the authorities say taşıy We will consult with the experts jen, environmentalists are concerned that the project may disrupt the natural and cultural fabric.
Indicating that the ropeway project will be in service until the 2017 latest, Culture Culture Director İsmail Kansız said, proj We are planning to install a ropeway system on the 200-meter steep slope from the lower part of the region to the monastery. Infrastructure works are in progress. However, the cable car system will not be installed next to a haphazard, historic structure. The EIA report will also be received. Ç
Kenan Kuri, President of the Black Sea Environmentalists' Party, said: If done properly, it can be a good service if it does not harm the nature. However, because this work is done at the desk in our country, because the environment is not given much importance, it is the shortest way. Hopefully it won't happen, İn he said.
For the restoration of the historical monastery, an appropriation of 5 million was allocated.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bursaray stop expropriation studies created controversy 23/12/2012 Bursaray stop expropriation work has raised controversy The ongoing expropriation work for the East Garage planned to be built at the Kestel station of the Rail System has raised controversy. Bursaydin stop from the recommendation of the CHP Kestel CHP District Chairman Yildiray Atli, Municipal Assembly members Mustafa Aydin and Sukru Aksu to be expropriated parcels and building owners argued that they are victims of two alternatives. CHP voters, Kestel Feyzik Street Station in the Kestel Street or the Kestel İnegöl Road entry to the entrance of the Kestel Municipality, or a part of Kestel Plaza proposed proposed. CHP County Chairman Yildiray Atli emphasized that changing the location of the station is inevitable.
- The locomotive of locomotive Moscow created controversy 16/07/2013 The locomotive of the locomotive Moscow created controversy: Lokomotiv Moscow, one of the leading football teams of Russia, received intense criticism due to the pictures used in the promotional photographs of new team uniforms. In the promotional photos of the new jerseys, soccer players are posing with different uniforms to be used by the team. Against the background of the players, a large black locomotive was placed with reference to the team's history. The locomotive is a football team founded by railway workers in Moscow, 1922. The current sponsorship of the team is made by Russian State Railways. After the publication of the photographs, a blogger realized that the locomotive used in the fund was a German-made if DR-Baureihe 1937 bir locomotive manufactured in the 03 and used by the Nazis. Locomotive…
- Sculpture in İzmirspor Metro Stop in İzmir 02/05/2016 İzmirspor Metro Station Sculpture Debate Created: In the subway in Izmir, there was a nervous breakdown. The reason for the discussion at the Izmirspor subway stop was a sculpture burned from wood. The statue of a wooden musician who was put on the Izmirspor stop, which is one of the subway stops used intensively in Izmir, caused a debate. The sculpture has attracted everyone's attention. Those who traveled between Fahrettin Altay and Evka 3 and the ones who came to Izmirspor stop, continued for a long time. LOOKING FOR A MORE THAN MINISTER Some citizens did not understand what the statue was long looked at. Some did not want to look at the half-naked statue. Kim
- Corbynin train travel in Britain created controversy 24/08/2016 Corbynin train travel in Britain created controversy: the images of Labor Party leader Jeremy Corbyn in England sitting on a train on the ground caused a great debate. One of the most prominent issues in British newspapers is that the leader of the Labor Party, Jeremy Corbyn, was shot while sitting on a train ... According to the news in BBC Turkish, Corbyn's criticism of the fact that the railways belonged to private companies, started the discussion. According to the Guardian, Corbyn claimed that he had to sit on the ground because the train was full. Corbyn is next to a journalist's camera "Passengers every day"
- UK private wagon proposal controversy 24/08/2017 One of the UK's senior politicians, Chris Williamson, proposed a private wagon on trains for discussion. Williamson says he has brought this proposal against the growing harassment, but women believe that this step will normalize harassment and restrict women's movement. One of the UK's senior politicians, Chris Williamson, proposed a private wagon on trains for discussion. Wearing this proposal to protect women from harassment, Williamson was accused by members of his party of normalizing violence against women and advocating discrimination. . If you're trying to learn feminism from Saudi Arabia, you're on the wrong path, eler said Jess Yardley, deputy director of Birmingham Yardley. Member of the Committee on Equality and Women in Parliament Par
- Environmentalist ropeway project at Sumela Monastery 28/09/2014 Environmentalist ropeway project to Sumela Monastery: 3 bin 2 meter ropeway consisting of 500 stations will be established for easy access to the historical Sumela Monastery in the national park in the Maçka district of Trabzon. Tourists visiting the Eastern Black Sea will visit one of the most visited tourist destinations in Trabzon's Maçka district. Macka Mayor Koray Kochan, AA correspondent, said the Salae Monastery with a cable car to be made a beautiful cruise area will occur and some difficulties in transportation will be prevented, he said. Koçhan stated that they care about the ropeway project, T
- What happened to the Sumela Monastery Ropeway Project? 28/09/2017 Maçka Mayor Koçhan said, fer 3 has not yet reached a stage in this annual process, ast said the project of construction of a cable car project to the Sumela Monastery of 3 years ago, and said that no progress has been made for the cable car project at Sumela Monastery. If the project is completed, the number of tourists will rise to 2 million. Mayor Koray Koçhan, who stated that they were upset by the completion of the lift, said: han I think the cable car in the Sumela monastery should have been done by this time. But there has not been any progress in this year yet. Ama Koçhan said, “If the ropeway project is completed, there is a traffic problem Koç
- Sumela Monastery and Uzungol Cable Car Project Will Gain Diversity for Tourism 20/02/2013 Sumela Monastery and Uzungol Cable Car Project to Gain Diversity in Tourism Within the scope of the tourism destinations carried out in Trabzon, Sümela Monastery and the cable car to Uzungöl will be extended to extend the stay of tourists. He is the chairman of the board of directors of the United Arab Emirates. Uzungöl Teleferik Construction Tourism and Energy Industry Trade Limited Company, founded by Necdet Kerem and businessman Şükrü Fettahoğlu from Trabzon, 15 October 2012, is continuing its efforts to implement the cable car project at 2 bin 403 meters in Uzungöl town of Çaykara town of Trabzon. The same company, in terms of faith tourism is one of the important centers of Turkey, Maçka ...
- Cable car project approved to Sümela Monastery 21/07/2014 The cable car project was approved at the Sumela Monastery: the project was approved to allow the climbing of Sumela Monastery to the cable car. Trabzon's Maçka district of the historical Sumela Monastery located in the Altindere Valley, the project prepared for the cable car is approved to be specified. Providing information about the subject of the Mayor of Maçka Koray Koçhan, Sümela'ya ropeway project, indicating the approval of the project in case of implementation of the project will be much more active, he said. Koçhan said: proj There are projects that we have done together with the General Directorate of National Parks related to Sumela, whether it is our municipality or our metropolitan municipality. For example, the cable car project to Sumela is currently approved. This project is a project that will save the future of Sumela. Also…
- Environmentalist ropeway project at the historical Sümela Monastery 28/09/2014 Environmentalist ropeway project for the historical Sümela Monastery: 3 bin 2 meter ropeway consisting of 500 stations will be established for easy access to the historical Sumela Monastery in the national park of Maçka district of Trabzon. Tourists visiting the Eastern Black Sea will visit one of the most visited tourist destinations in Trabzon's Maçka district. Macka Mayor Koray Kochan, AA correspondent, said the Salae Monastery with a cable car to be made a beautiful cruise area will occur and some difficulties in transportation will be prevented, he said. Önems