IETT method to alleviate energy costs: IETT established the first wind turbine to generate electricity from wind energy to contribute to the reduction of energy costs in the Beylikdüzü metrobüs park area.
IETT established wind turbine generating electricity from wind energy in Beylikdüzü metrobüs park area.
According to the IETT statement, IETT is putting its signature under projects to prepare the ground for the efficiency of costs and the efficient use of financial resources for the 2023 vision.
In this direction, IETT established wind turbines in Beylikdüzü metrobüs park area, which has high electricity generation capacity from wind energy, to contribute to the efficient use of energy and to reduce energy costs.
The system, which works independently from the mains and provides electricity to the Beylikdüzü metrobus operation building, will produce about 17 thousand kilowatts per year. The electricity produced will be transferred to the system after it is stored in the batteries.
8 thousand kilograms of carbon dioxide emissions per annum will prevent the system and 350 wood to contribute to the system will be installed in all the garage and platform with good wind values is aimed.
IETT will set up an Energy Management Center in 2016 and will monitor and report on Energy Producing Facilities at a distance.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- US investments that reduce energy costs will also attract 25/04/2014 US investments that reduce energy costs will also attract it: ICCI 2014 - 20. Speaking at the International Energy and Environment Fair and Conference, the head of the International Energy Agency Chief Economist Fatih Birol said the roles in the energy world began to change. Birol, because of the cost-cutting effect of rock gas, the United States will become a favorite in terms of both energy and investments, he said. 20 held in Istanbul. Fatih Birol, the Chief Economist of the International Energy Agency, who gave a speech at the International Energy and Environment Fair, took the world energy market under the spotlight and explained how it will be shaped in the light of recent developments. … World energy cinema “
- Had this method been implemented in Marmaray, the train would not derail 14/04/2016 If this method had been implemented in Marmaray, the train would not get out of the track: The security issue in the giant project came back on the agenda after the fearful moments in Marmaray yesterday. There was fearful moments in Marmaray in the morning. Due to a technical breakdown, a wagon that had been derailed has caused interruption of voyages, and citizens were evacuated by walk through the tunnel after the breakdown. This incident again brought the issue of security in the giant project again. As a result of the construction of Marmaray, it was a very important place in the world as a monument to connecting Asia to Asia and passing under the sea. This great project is accustomed to mankind Bu
- Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge will reduce transport costs 28/08/2016 Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge will reduce transport costs: UND Chief Executive Fatih Şener stated that the cost of fuel will not increase at 5, Bridge, which will increase 3 times. Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, which will greatly relax, will also reduce the transportation costs. International Transporters Association (UND) Chairman of the Executive Board Fatih Sener, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and ban on the traffic ban on walking costs increased transportation costs, he said. "The transporters have been passing through the 2 Bridge until now. There is a great waiting time for us.
- The opening of Marmaras will relieve the traffic load of the Bosphorus bridges 29/10/2013 The opening of the Marmaray Bosphorus to ease the traffic burden of the bridge: two sides of Istanbul will unite under the sea 153-year dream, the Marmaray, the establishment of 90 the Republic of Turkey. 29, which will be celebrated on October, opens on Tuesday The opening ceremony of Sultan Abdülmecid in 1860 and the construction of the ”Century Project X which will only be started in 2004, will be held at the entrance of Üsküdar of Marmaray, with the participation of President Gül and Prime Minister Erdoğan and some foreign statesmen. The first railway tunnel, which was planned to pass through the Bosphorus, was drafted in 1860 during the reign of Sultan Abdülmecid. The figure shows a tunnel and standing cross sections on the columns and floating in the sea. The tunnel, under the sea T
- Railways will reduce commercial environmental and social costs 06/11/2015 Railways to mitigate the environmental and social costs of trade: Turkey, though a small share of rail logistics infrastructure with the potential to reduce transportation costs promises great opportunities. Our commercial, environmental and social costs will be alleviated as long as we transfer the freight transport to railways. Transportation costs will be reduced by two-and-a-half, carbon dioxide emissions will drop by 40, and accidents will be reduced. In order to expand these benefits and our logistics capacity, railway transportation must be developed. Three main issues; rail laying, logistic village building and wagons are needed. Even though the short-term wagon requirement in 20.000 units can be met by imports UM
- Loading Station in Denizli Will Relieve the Load of Industrialists 24/09/2016 Loading Station will relieve the burden of industrialists in Denizli: A loading station will be established in order to enable the industrialists in Denizli to transport the products they produce with railroad to the market economically. Denizli Governor Ahmet Altıparmak, Ahmet Nazif Zorlu Organized Industrial Zone in the meeting held in the Governor's Office about the installation of the installation station, the products produced in the Organized Industrial Zone Aliaga Port more economical and transport costs will be reduced to the transportation, he said. Altiparmak said that they are doing research with the relevant persons in the area in question. "When planning industrial areas, the loading station is designed as a door-to-door transportation system according to the system of transportation.
- IETT Buses Covered with Posters of IETT Football Team 07/07/2017 IETT Buses are Dressed with IETT Football Team's Posters: IETT Buses 2017 World Corporate Cup Games 2017 in Everton, UK. Once the world champion IETT Football Team was dressed with posters. The IETT Football Team won the World Championship in 4-2014 World 2015 World X-XIX 2016 World Cup in Everton, UK, after winning the 20, 21 and 2017 World Corporate Cup Games for three consecutive years. . IETT, IETT buses to share this historic championship success with Istanbulites, the posters of the championship football team. Total 2017 dressed d
- Enton Beton Energy Generates Energy Transmission Poles for High Speed Lines 21/12/2010 Enton Beton Energy, the producer of the 7 bin 500 of the 5 bin 500 concrete pole on the Eskişehir-Ankara high-speed train line, now produces the entire 8 thousand concrete pole on the Konya-Ankara high-speed train line. Eskişehir-Istanbul line for the negotiations continued, said Enton Company Director Emin Toparlar, they want to produce the concrete poles of this line, he said. Enton operates in the production of concrete poles and traverses, and also manufactures catenary poles for high speed trains. At 2011, as in the 2010 year, Enton will continue to produce concrete poles for the high speed train project.
- Kayseri - Sivas Line Section Project The tender for the installation of fiber optic cable and energy cable and transmission, telephone and GSM-R systems installation in Kayseri-Çetinkaya Tekn 13/09/2013 TCDD Kayseri - Sivas Line Cutting Project Installation of fiber optic cable and power cable, transmission, telephone and installation of GSM-R systems to Kayseri-Çetinkaya Teknotel Energy company won the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) by the General Directorate of Operations 21 February 2013 on offer proposals , Kes Installation of Fiber Optic Cable and Power Cable Laying to Kayseri - Sivas Line Section, Transmission, Telephone and Installation of GSMR Systems for Cetinkaya Section in Kayseri im has been completed. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Teknotel Energy Company won the tender with the offer of 19.889.000 TL. söz
- Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) Section and Afyonkarahisar Pole Crossing Project rejected the objection of JCC, Şenbay - Aga Energy and Pers - Mir Energy - YSE Yapı joint ventures 11/09/2015 TCDD Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) Section and Afyonkarahisar Pole Crossing Project KİK, Şenbay - Aga Energy and Pers - Mir Enerji - YSE rejected the objections of the Joint Venture Projects "Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) section (Km 194 + 325 - Km 268 + 000) and Afyonkarahisar Direct Transition Infrastructure Construction" tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; JCC, Senbay - Aga Energy and Pers - Mir Energy - YSE rejected the objection of the Joint Venture. This…