Arkas Holding and duisport an important partnership established: Arkas Europe's largest intermodal logistics terminal (land port) operator Duisport, signed a partnership in order to spread the intermodal network in the development of multimodal logistic centers, and Europe and Asia threw in Turkey.
Arkas Holding Chairman Lucien Arkas and Duisport CEO Erich Staake attended the signing ceremony yesterday at Logitrans Logistics Fair. Two partner intermodal logistics centers in order to develop North Rhine-Westphalia ceremony, they announced that they have established a new partnership in Turkey's Transportation Minister Michael Groschek also attended.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR DEVELOPMENT
Such partnership of industry and underlines the importance of the logistic value of North Rhine-Westphalia Transport Minister Michael Groschek, "the bridge between Duisburg and Turkey, in our globalized world, emphasizes the importance of duisport logistics operations. The new and efficient link between Istanbul and duisburg paves the way for a wide range of development and growth opportunities for North Rhine-Westphalia transporters.
THE FIRST PROJECT IS IN KARTEPE
The first project within the scope of the partnership will be the establishment and operation of an intermodal logistics center of 200 thousand square meters in İzmit Kartepe, which is very close to Istanbul. In 2018, there will be a terminal where two different modes of transport can be used: the center, rail and road.
Duisburg Hafen AG CEO Erich Staake "Turkey, the industrial value chain and logistics is one of the largest mainstream market. With Arkas, we have acquired a strong and multinational partnership that ideally complements our own network. By combining our technical knowledge, we can add significant value to the region and optimize the transportation chains of our customers. Erek
WE HAVE TO WEIGHT THE RAILWAY INVESTMENTS
Arkas Holding Chairman, said in a statement on the partnership, Lucien Arkas said: "Central Europe's leading operator of multimodal logistics hub, we build partnerships in Turkey. To date, we have always tried to realize our investments by anticipating the needs of the sector. Turkey's foreign trade in the realization of the objectives of 2023 years in the freight rail's share is expected to be 15%. In order to achieve these targets, logistics and railway investments should be focused on. In this sense, we have accelerated our investments. The intermodal logistics terminal (land port), which we will establish in İzmit Kartepe with the partnership of duisport, will be a hub when the Marmaray tunnel is used for freight transport and the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line is opened. Transport between Asia, Europe, Europe and the Balkans and Central Asia (CIS) countries. Since the terminal will be connected to the railway, it is very important to complete the arrangements for the liberalization of the railway as soon as possible. When the liberalization law is fully regulated, we will also make a locomotive investment. Serbest
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Arkas Holding, one of the world's largest shipping companies, will run a 'private train' 10/07/2012 Arkas, one of the largest in the world in shipping, is preparing for private train operations as in civil aviation with the release of the Railway Liberalization Law. But the main exit of the Bosphorus will be combined with Marmaray. Bernard Arcas, Arkas Holding Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, pointed to Alsancak Harbor from his dominant room in Izmir Bay like captain lodge. Below, the giant cranes loaded and unloaded the containers with tons of weight, and the carriers brought the steel cages that they lifted with magnetic arms like ants between the train-ship-trucks. With the young generation boss of the holding, Bernard Arcas of 43, he talked about the busy traffic of the group as he watched the busy traffic below. The world's largest 50 maritime Dün
- Arkas Holding decided to increase capital for investments in railway transportation 23/08/2012 Arkas Holding decided to increase its capital within the frame of investments in Turkey and the Mediterranean and Black Sea countries as well as the investments to be made in railway transportation with the increasing volume of business and the commissioning of Marmaray. Arkas Holding Chairman Önder Türkkanı stated that the current paid-in capital will be increased from 46 Mio TL to 190 Mio TL and the increase will be completed by 31.12.2012 date. Companies have prepared the Expanding New Era of equity ... Seaway Turkey in transportation-based, Mediterranean and Black Sea countries also stated that they continue to be a major restructuring involving Türkkanı, which is located in the heart of Turkey with the Marmaray a ...
- Minister Arslan, İZBAN Torbalı-Selçuk Line is not a Partnership 12/09/2017 TCDD's Selçuk-Torbalı (Tepeköy) line was opened to service by Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım in a ceremony held in Selçuk District of İzmir on Friday, September. "We reached Selcuk from TORBALI" Minister of Transport and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Youth and Sports Minister Osman Askin Bak and Health Minister Ahmet Demircan attended the ceremony attended by Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, "Good, auspicious. 'Who did, who did not In order to solve the traffic problem of İzmir, we completed this project with the cooperation of the railways and the municipality, and our aim here is to provide a service in the subway standard, and we opened the section between Aliağa and the airport first.
- Skier Army Worm 10/02/2014 Skiers Army Worm: ERZURUM central Yakutia Mayor Ali Korkut AK Party, ski club is a first in Turkey founded and the number of children who are learning to ski 3 years 1500 pulled out. Ski club students participating in the cost of clothes, materials, transportation expenses that meet the Mayor Ali Korkut, which became a center of winter sports in Erzurum do not know children do not ski skiing, he said. The closing ceremony of the third skiing course by the Yakutiye Municipality began with the spectacular show by the Turkish flags at the 2 bin 400 elevation of the Palandöken Ski Center and ended with a certificate ceremony and cocktail. 13 during the semester est
- Victims of Konak Tunnels Construction Founded 11/08/2014 Victims of Konak Tunnels Construction Founded: The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications and the General Directorate of Highways, who were in danger of losing their homes due to the construction of Konak Tunnels in Izmir, founded the Association for Solidarity and Relief of the Victims of Yesilyurt Tunnel. President Gürcan Alıcı said that they are struggling to protect the rights of the people of the region who suffer the most from the negative impact caused by the tunnel. Damlacık, Çimentepe, Duatepe, Selçuk and Zafertepe residents, who were asked to evacuate their homes due to tunnel construction, started their activities at the Damlacık Forum organized by Konak Municipality last June. The first visit, İlk
- No need to be a BRT in this stop 12/09/2014 There is no need to be a metrobus at this stop: The system that solved the metrobust-grabbing ordeal in a way that is worthy of Istanbul was brought to life in Beylikdüzü. Those who are waiting to get on the metrobus in order in two-row rows are surprising to those who are not used to such a calm table. The density of public transportation in Istanbul is well known. In this case, the opinion that k wolves ü should be used by the citizens to take up space in metrobuses has become a common opinion among the public and the social media. The reason for this is that people can be caught up in a ruthless metrobus. However, with the opportunity provided by the width of the space at the last stop…
- Mountaineers camped in Konaklı minus 20 19/02/2015 Climbers minus 20 degree camped in Konaklı: The Winter Mountaineering Development Training camp began in Erzurum Konakli Ski Mountaineering Federation organized by Turkey. The mountaineers are fighting the Minus 20 Degree to succeed in the training camp. Development of the traditional winter training camp began in Erzurum Konakli Turkey Ski Mountaineering Federation. Climbers are trying to adapt to the cold winter conditions reaching the night minus 20 degrees in igloo houses. Turkey mountaineering club from the 53 77 7 climbers attended the day-long winter training camp. While the athletes who are successful in the camp are entitled to participate in an upper camp, the unsuccessful climbers are only able to üst
- Elderly couple built rail system to reach their homes 03/09/2012 Elderly couple in Sinop walking difficulty, 25 years ago they built a high area of electricity to their homes and the 30-meter rail on the moving vehicle. Ximen-year-old Asim Demirkol living in the Black Sea neighborhood, 78 years ago with their own means to build a high-land house, he said. Demirkol his wife and his wife 25 age of 27 years out of houses and voyages voicing difficulty Demirkol, so that the road from home to the educated area, said the decision to establish a rail system. Demirkol emphasized the fact that they set up a high hill because they wanted to have a view of their home in their youth. Olmas
- Elmas Logistics has established a new center in 3.2 million euros in Bursa 23/02/2013 Elmas Logistics has established a new center in 3.2 million euros in Bursa. Elmas Logistics increased its target with Necdet Elmasoglu Logistics Center, which was established with an investment of 3.2 million euros in Kemalpasa. Elmas Logistics increased its target with Necdet Elmasoglu Logistics Center, which was established with an investment of 3.2 million euros in Kemalpasa. The Ministry of Transport, Communications and Maritime Affairs is the logistics center of the Aegean. The logistic center built in accordance with the green storage concept of the European Union (EU) in Kemalpaşa and the name of Necdet Elmasoğlu, one of the founders of Elmas Logistics was established. Necdet Elmasoğlu, which is located in İzmir-Ankara Highway and is close to İzmir-Ankara Railway, is also established.
- Beykoz Logistics Vocational School Collaborates with KOSGEB 09/03/2013 BEYKOZ LOGISTICS VOCATIONAL SCHOOL AND KOSGEB INSTITUTION PARTNERSHIP Established with KOSGEB, BEYKOZ LOGISTICS VOCATIONAL SCHOOL AND KOSGEB TRAINING PARTNERSHIP a cooperation for education. Within the framework of this cooperation, the Entrepreneurship and Applied Entrepreneurship courses given in Beykoz Logistics Vocational School of Higher Education in two semesters are accepted as Applied Entrepreneurship Training within the scope of KOSGEB Entrepreneurship Support Program. KOSGEB, 56 TL grant and 30.000 TL K
- No need to be a BRT in this stop 13/09/2014 There is no need to be a metrobus at this stop: The system that solved the metrobust-grabbing ordeal in a way that is worthy of Istanbul was brought to life in Beylikdüzü. Those who are waiting to get on the metrobus in order in two-row rows are surprising to those who are not used to such a calm table. The density of public transportation in Istanbul is well known. In this case, the opinion that k wolves ü should be used by the citizens to take up space in metrobuses has become a common opinion among the public and the social media. The reason for this is that people can be caught up in a ruthless metrobus. However, with the opportunity provided by the width of the space at the last stop…
- Highways Signed For Hazardous Intersections Signaling 03/12/2014 Signalization to High Intersections Intersection: Highways Mersin 5. The Elbistan-Malatya road city crossing and the signaling system 3 large junction at the junction of Elbistan-Nurhak Land Sugar Factory was established. A traffic warehouse intersection and a signaling system on the junction in front of Sugar Factory was installed and commissioned at the junction of the industrial site junction and the Malatya Street on the Adnan Menderes Boulevard. Highways Elbistan 58. As a result of the work carried out by the Branch Directorate, the 3 junction, where frequent accidents and injuries occurred, was made safer by the signaling system. Especially with the industrial site Adnan Menderes sites
- Baro Konak Establishes Commission for Tunnel Victims 21/11/2014 Baro Konak Founded the Commission for Tunnel Victims: IZMIR Bar Association established a commission to give legal support to the citizens who were victims of rent for the houses expropriated and evacuated in Kadriye, Çimentepe and Damlacık districts due to the construction works, who were victims of rent, who had cracks in their homes and who opposed expropriation. Due to the risk of collapse, some houses in Kadriye, Çimentepe and Damlacık districts on the Konak Tunnels, which were under construction, were hastily expropriated by the Council of Ministers. The tenants living in these houses are allegedly held in the meetings, during the year 450 and 650 pensions will be paid for the municipality was promised. Both the landlords and the owners Bun
- TCDD Founded a New System in Ankara Gar 06/01/2019 TCDD established a new system at the Ankara Gar, three days after the accident in which the 9 lost its lives. According to the news of Eray Görgülü from Hurriyet, the mechanic with the new application gives information by calling the controller while getting off the road. Cameras have been placed around the M74 scissors, where the line changes at the west gate to prevent high-speed trains from entering the wrong line. The system, 16, has been working since December: - High-speed train mechanics departing to Polatlı to make the Eskişehir and Konya voyages, looking at the traffic controller at the control desk without moving the train, looking at the cruise permit, number and cruise X
- Van Büyükşehir Belediyesi Founded New Bus Station 50 24/03/2019 Van Metropolitan Municipality, the city center and 7 new bus stop in the town of 50 installed. The Department of Transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality started work on spaces without stalls. Modern bus stops are being established at the 50 point in the districts of İpekyolu, Edremit, Tuşba, Erciş, Gürpınar, Özalp and Gevaş. Edremit district Erdemkent neighborhood began to be installed in the assembly of the Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Head of Department Kemal Mescioğlu, District Municipalities, the district headmen and citizens began to work according to demands from the citizens, he said. Working with the 7 district in the district will provide the modern bus stops in the 21 Mescioğlu said, otobüs Our teams started to work today in our district Edremit. Big city…
- Arkas will take you to Anatolia by train to Anatolia 16/05/2012 Lucien Arkas stated that the connection of the Anatolian cities to the ports would encourage the production on site and added that ini When Marmaray is completed, the freight traffic between Europe and Asia will increase rapidly. Izmit Kartepe in the German state railways company Schenker to be a kind of black port for train arrivals terminal from Europe will establish common, "said Turkey's largest container Arkas boss with a fleet of Lucien Arkas Izmir origin persisting in Izmir, unlike many businessmen ones. Without leaving İzmir, 2 has created a giant holding company 55, which has a billion dollars turnover. 15 started to be built in the Mediterranean and Black Sea years ago. Become a shipowner who provides regular line service in these geographies Bu
- Arkas Group builds 1000 wagon fleet on railway 22/08/2012 Arkas Group, an ambitious player of local and international maritime transport, has decided to expand its business in the field of railway transportation, in which the liberalization process was initiated. Arkas, which has already invested in land for wagons and logistics centers for the transfer of cargo in Anatolia, especially for the Marmaray project and connection points, decided to use the cash to make the future cash from this project by making a capital increase. Increased capital for this business The company's capital will increase from 46 million TL to 190 million TL, and the transaction is expected to be completed by the end of this year. The Group's 2012 year-end turnover target is 4 Billion TL. It is located on the European side of Istanbul Halkalı...
- Arkas: Railway adds value to the port 04/12/2012 Chairman of the Board of Directors of ARKAS Holding Lucien Arkas pointed out that the port in Antalya is not used sufficiently and said, ına The railway is a must for Antalya Port to become more functional. I At the 18 meeting of Antalya Industrialists and Businessmen Association'n Logistics Industry and the Port of Antalya on Turkey 'subject were evaluated. ANSİAD President H. Ergin Civan, in his speech at the meeting, said that an important role of ports in Turkey's future. One sign that contribute significantly to the export ports in Turkey Civan,' 'Turkey 2023 aims to export $ 1 billion to 500, which increases the importance of the ports one more time. Hedef
- Tender Notice: Between the Köseköy-Sapanca Km: The Electrification System of the Arkas Saydingi Dissemination Line at 105 30/07/2015 Between Köseköy and Sapanca Km: The Electrification System of the Arkas Saydingi Dissemination Line at 105 will be Constructed General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 1. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE OF KÖSEKÖY-SAPANCA KM: CONSTRUCTION OF ELECTRIFICATION SYSTEMS OF ILTİSAK LINE OF ARKAS RELEASE IN 105 will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 78624 1-a) Address of the Administration: TCDD 1. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE DIRECTORATE 34716 HAYDARPAŞA KADIKÖY / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2163488020 - 2163362257 c) E-mail Address: BÖL
- Arkas in Turkey sea, rail and road connecting the company wants to be 10/10/2015 Arkas sea in Turkey, wants to be a railway and highway connecting the company: This year xnumx.'s organized for International Transportation and making a presentation at Logistics Conference, behind Vice President Holding Board of Directors and Logistics Services Group President Diane Arcas, was an important statement. Pegasus Shipping and Bahcesehir University in cooperation with this year xnumx.'s organized for International Transportation and making a presentation at Logistics Conference Arkas Holding Executive President of the Board and Logistic Services Group President Diane said Arcas said: "Turkey is taking place at a very important geography. For the last 4 years, Arkas has established itself in this lucky geography. Ark
- Köseköy - Sapanca projected for the construction of electrification systems for the backdrop line 15/10/2015 TCDD 1. The tender for the construction of the electrification systems of the region of Köseköy - Sapanca backyard extension line resulted in the tender of the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) 1. New developments on N Köseköy - Sapanca km: the construction of the electrification systems of the ascension line at 07 anca were collected by the Regional Directorate of Real Estate and Construction on the 2015 August 105. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 1.212.479 TL, which is the approximate cost of the tender with the bid of 828.000 TL bid winning the Moonlight Transportation Systems Construction 05 October 2015 day contract was signed. Company address: - Bahçelievler Mahallesi Naci Kasım Sokak No: 3 / 7 Bahçelievler İstanbul man
- Lucien Arkas, rail transport will develop rapidly in Turkey 07/12/2015 Lucien Arkas, rail transport will develop rapidly in Turkey: Izmir origin 2 billion dollars turnover Arkas Holding's boss Lucien Arkas' Anatolia Project took the major step in November. Izmit Kartepe, 120 million dollars to establish a logistic center with a partnership with the German-owned company in Izmir, after the sea transport, the carraining business was an ambitious entry. Lucia Arkas, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Arkas Holding, operating in various sectors such as logistics, shipping and agency, with 2 billions of dollars in Izmir, said that they had entered into an ambitious job after the sea transportation. It is foreseen the change to be realized with the opening of Marmaray to the train passage, in line with the Germans in İzmit Kartepe '
- Arkas started to transport containers to Mersin and Iskenderun ports with AOSB 11/08/2016 Arkas started to transport containers to the ports of Mersin and Iskenderun with AOSB: Arkas started to transport containers between AOSB and Mersin-Iskenderun ports by commissioning new container terminal. Arkas Logistics has started to import containers for import export purposes to the ports of Mersin and İskenderun from the Adana Organized Industrial Zone (AOSB) railway line, which has been re-established with the 6 thousand square meter container terminal it established. Arkas Logistics offers reciprocal flights between AOSB and the ports five days a week; each time in about four hours. In addition to providing the container terminal with less costly and environmentally friendly railway transportations, az
- SCHENKER ARKAS TRANSPORT AND TRADE INC. 15/03/2010 Address: Kore Şehitleri cad. No: 15 34934 90 212 336 00 36 90 212 274 62 55 274 X NUMX 41 70 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX : the www.schenkerarkas.com.t
- Arkas Logistics targets 30 Growth by 15 Million Euro Investment 20/03/2018 Focusing on new investments in 2018, Arkas Logistics aims for 15 growth. Last year, 2 opened a new warehouse with an investment of 4 million dollars. Arkas Logistics is preparing to invest an additional 30 million this year. The company is planning to grow on 10-15 with this investment. Arkas Holding Logistics Services Group President Diane Arcas stated that they closed the 2017 with the growth of 15 in dollar terms. With the liberalization, the locomotive investment comes.