📩 07/12/2018 17:20
The effect of the subway that blows housing prices: Location is one of the most important factors in housing investment. The value of a house with good transportation is also higher ...
In Istanbul, the transportation networks installed in the rail system increase the real estate prices of the regions where they are located. High housing prices in the districts and districts, which are located at the stop points of metro, metrobus, Marmaray and railways, were once again revealed with the cooperation of Habertürk newspaper and TSKB Real Estate Appraisal company.
THE MOST EXPENSIVE RUMELE CHEAPER CHEAPER GEBZE
What is experienced in the housing prices of the regions that coincide with the stops where the rail system operating in Istanbul passes? Here are interesting results from the research ...
• Etiler and Rumeli Hisarüstü which are the most expensive point of Istanbul as a sale price, the metro stations are 18 thousand pounds per square meter.
• Rumeli Hisarüstü stop, located on the M2-M6 subway lines, attracts attention with the rental prices of 1 million square meters with Taksim.
• Settlements with stops where housing prices are the cheapest; Osmangazi-Gebze-Darica stops on the Marmaray-Gebze train line, which is currently under construction, with a thousand square meters of thousand square meters. The rents in this area are the cheapest in the region with the square meter 550.
• In 2013 Ziya Gökalp neighborhood located on the M3 line, square meter prices for sale increased by 137.5. Ziya Gökalp neighborhood in the neighborhood for two years square meters of housing prices 2 thousand 100 pounds 3 thousand 800 pounds rose.
MAHMUTBEY ASSESSED BY COLLECTIVE TRANSPORTATION
• Mahmutbey, on the M3 line, is one of the ones whose square meter sales price has increased rapidly. In Mahmutbey, this figure has increased from 800 TL to 3 TL. The square meter price for rent has increased from 500 lira to 8 lira.
• After the Hacıosman stop, which was put into service on the M2011 line of the Istanbul metro in 2, there was a 20 percent increase in the locations close to it.