Important progress was made for the Izmir-Antalya high-speed train project: AK Party Deputy Chairman Cavusoglu, Izmir-Antalya high-speed train and highway project, said an important stage has been recorded.
Çavuşoğlu said that Antalya will meet with high-speed train projects until the end of 2019 and gave a good news. Çavuşoğlu stated that there are 2 line projects including Kars over Konya and Istanbul over Isparta and added, “We have two projects that we have not put in the election declaration.
The first is the İzmir-Antalya high-speed train project and the other is the İzmir-Antalya expressway project. During our visit to China with our President, these two projects came up. Chinese businessmen showed great interest in these two projects to be made through build-operate-transfer. This issue was discussed between the two heads of state,. He said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 'Fast Train Project' between Antalya-Istanbul and Antalya-Ankara failed to enter investment list 20/02/2012 LIST 9 FOR SPARTA. Development Plan / 2012 Investment Program was published. The big project 3, which Isparta expects, was not included in the program. According to the data collected by the Mediterranean News Center's Investment Program for the 2012 year, the move for the 'double / double road' of Isparta-Antalya (Derebogazi) Road, which has been on the agenda for the 3 year but has not yet been taken, has been empty for this year. Isparta Antalya (Dereboğazi) No Split Road in the published Investment Program. İSPARTA- KONYA: NONE The project, which is still on the agenda for the 3 year, has not been able to enter the 2012 Investment Program. NO QUICK TRAIN WHY Geopolitics HIZ
- Izmir-Antalya high-speed train project is on the way 18/05/2015 Izmir-Istanbul high-speed train line projects on the way: Lutfi Elvan, one of Turkey's most important tourism centers gave the good news to Antalya, which will be carried out high-speed train. Lütfi Elvan, former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication and candidate for the AK Party in Antalya, gave the good news that they are preparing a high-speed train project from Izmir to Antalya via Denizli. 'FAST TRAIN LINES INCREASE DOMESTIC TOURISM' According to the news of Yeni Asır; Elvan expressed that they wanted to connect Izmir to Antalya with a line from Afyon, but the high speed train lines that will be built will increase our region and will increase the domestic tourism.
- Izmir-Antalya high-speed train project is on the way 20/05/2015 Izmir-Istanbul high-speed train line projects on the way: Lutfi Elvan, one of Turkey's most important tourism centers gave the good news to Antalya, which will be carried out high-speed train. Lütfi Elvan, former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication and candidate for the AK Party in Antalya, gave the good news that they are preparing a high-speed train project from Izmir to Antalya via Denizli. 'FAST TRAIN LINES INCREASE INTERNATIONAL TOURISM' is a line over Afyon, but they also want to connect from Izmir to Antalya, Antalya voicing Elvan, "To be made more rapid train lines will revive our region, will increase domestic tourism. citizens of Istanbul go to 9 hourly saat
- Salihli-Manisa High Speed Railway Line Project as a Result of Tender in Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project 30/03/2017 Salihli-Manisa High Speed Railway Line Project Within the Scope of Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project Salihli Manisa (2016 + 184800-) under the Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project with the cost of 645.416.648 / 439 GIK of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways Directorate. km 000 + 501) The financial envelopes of the Infrastructure Construction work were collected on 000 July 14. Nas İnşaat won the tender with an offer of 2016 TL. The contract will be signed after the legal process is completed. 396.156.742 firm was bidding on this tender. Source: www.tebahaber.com.tr
- Antalya Meydan - Airport - Aksu EXPO Rail System Line Project A protocol will be signed between AYGM and Antalya Metropolitan Municipality 05/03/2015 AYGM Antalya Square - Airport - Aksu EXPO Rail Line Project New developments have been recorded regarding the tender of Bel Meydan - Airport - Aksu - EXPO Metro Line imzalan which will be signed by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM) between the AYGM and Antalya Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the protocol will be signed between AYGM and Antalya Metropolitan Municipality for the construction of the mentioned line. After the signing of the protocol, the project will be submitted to the Ministry of Development's approval to be included in the investment program. As it is known, the approval of the Council of Ministers for the transfer of the project to the Ministry of Transportation was received recently. Available 11,1 X
- Istanbul - Antalya Railway Project Afyonkarahisar - Antalya Railway Construction Tender 26/09/2011 The project will be taken into the 2012 investment program. Altmok Engineering - Projects to be delivered by DLG General Directorate
- Izmir-Antalya high-speed train line was demanded by the Chinese 13/07/2016 The Chinese-born train to the Izmir-Antalya high-speed train line has become one of the major projects that will bring great convenience to the Aegean Region. The highway was planned to be built between Izmir and Antalya, and the Chinese were on the high-speed train line. Nihat Zeybekci, Minister of Economy, attended the G20 Trade Ministers Summit held in Shanghai, China and announced that they had discussed these two projects with Chinese officials. Zeybekci, "Izmir-Antalya high-speed train and highway lines have strong demand for China. We will follow this as the Ministry of Economy," he said. Fast train project will be connected to Antalya via Izmir, Denizli. In the motorway project, the highway between İzmir and Aydın is on ise
- Antalya-Denizli-Izmir High Speed Line will be at 2023 11/06/2018 President Erdoğan gave the train train to Denizli citizens from Antalya-Burdur-Denizli-Aydın-İzmir at the rally held in Denizli yesterday. The AK Party and President Recep Tayyip Erdogan gave the train to the people of Denizli. Erdogan referred to the Antalya-Burdur-Denizli-Aydin-Izmir high-speed train project as one of the targets of the 2023 year. The President and the AK Party Chairman Recep Tayyip Erdogan spoke to citizens at the rally in Denizli yesterday after noon. Erdogan congratulated the citizens on the night of Qadr and wished that the Blessed Night of Al-Qadr of the entire Islamic world would be instrumental in the blessing. Highlights of High Speed Train President Erdoğan, in his speech at the AK Party's Denizli meeting, said:
- Fast Train from Antalya to Izmir 18/01/2019 Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, "Antalya in the near future to Izmir by highway and high-speed train to connect. Project work continues on this. In the coming period, we will start the construction work by taking them to the investment program." said. Minister Turhan, Antalya Free Zone Interchange found in the bridge. Highways 13. Regional Directorate teams information about the intersection of Turhan, told reporters, the fast-growing city of Antalya, the capital of tourism, he said. Both tourism both in terms of increased agricultural activity on the roads of traffic voicing Turhan, "Our growing Antalya province, is the growing share of Turkey." he said. Environment…
- 'Lightning' priority for İzmir's projects | Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project 17/11/2012 'Lightning' priority for İzmir's projects | Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project Transportation, Maritime and Communication Ministry between Turkey determined to 2013 33 strategic objectives for the year in general, Izmir transportation infrastructure investments will change from top to bottom huge input. According to the 2013 Year Strategic Planning and Performance Program, which is reached by Yeni Asır, ın İzmir-Körfez Road Tube Tunnel Crossing X and N Ankara-İzmir High Speed Train Project bak are included in the list of priority projects that the ministry intends to start and end next year. The other strategic projects that the Ministry has set for the 2013 year are as follows: İzmir Vecihi Hürkuş (Kaklıç) Bak