Iranian Transport and Urbanization Minister Abbas Ahundi said in his meeting with the Minister of Urbanization of Afghanistan, Sadatat Mansur, that the railway connecting the two countries will be completed by March 2016.
Iranian Minister, the government of Afghanistan, the construction of the railway, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan, and then to reach China, "Silk Road" to continue the completion of the route announced.
Ahundi, recently, '' Silk Road '' will come together with representatives of countries on the route reported.
On the Iran-Afghanistan railway, 9 trains will make a round trip.
Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan made an agreement for the construction of the railway at 2012 in June. Iran has announced that it could provide financing for the construction of the railway section that will pass through Kyrgyzstan.
The total length of the railway from Kashgar city of China to the city of Gerat in Afghanistan will be one thousand 972 km.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Tashkent, Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan signed a tripartite agreement on the construction of railway, oil-gas, water and electricity lines. 26/03/2012 The Conference on Regional Economic Cooperation on Afghanistan (RECCA-V) 5, which started today in Dushanbe, the capital of Tajikistan. After the tripartite talks between Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Afghan President Hamid Karzai and President of Tajikistan Imamali Rahman, the memorandum of cooperation, which envisages the construction of railway, oil-gas, drinking water and electricity lines, was signed. The Commission meets after the 2 month Within the framework of the memorandum signed, a joint commission will be established between the three countries regarding the realization of these projects and the first meeting of this commission will be held in Tehran after the 2 month. The Commission will determine the financing of the projects.
- Turkey-Iran-Pakistan railway project in Afghanistan is also included 12/12/2012 Turkey-Iran-Pakistan railway project in Afghanistan is also included Turkey-Iran-Pakistan railway project in Afghanistan is also included: Istanbul-Tehran-Islamabad container and Afghanistan intermodel to be included in the transport system. for the seventh meeting of the Turkey-Afghanistan-Pakistan tripartite summit mechanism between the transport ministers from Turkey, the Maritime Transport and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım held a meeting. Minister of Transportation and Civil Aviation, Davud Ali Necefi and Minister of Public Works Necibullah Avjan and Pakistani Minister of Transport Arbab Alamgir Kahan attended the meeting. In statements to the press before the meeting, the Minister Yildirim, Turkey, Afghanistan and said that the important work that the double meaning between Pakistan, these studies ...
- Iran and Afghanistan signed a Memorandum of Understanding in the Railway Sector 29/06/2014 Iran's Islamic Republic Railways and Afghanistan's Railways Authority signed a Memorandum of Understanding. According to the agreement, Iran will provide training support for the development and expansion of Afghanistan's railways. In Afghanistan, there is an 75 km-long railway linking Uzbekistan with Mezar-i-Sharif. In addition, a railroad from Turkmenistan has a crossing line. At present, there is a railway construction between Iran and Herat. The Iranian government supports the project, which is planned to open up to the Afghan border towards the end of this year. Within the scope of the Memorandum of Understanding, Iran will send specialists to train in the construction, organization and maintenance of the railway.
- High-speed train will end at 2016 21/11/2012 The project, which is planned to be built by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments covering the provinces of ANTALYA, Konya, Aksehir, Nevsehir and Kayseri, was discussed by Konakli Mayor Abdullah Sonmez and a small number of people in Alanya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ALTSO). The project coordinator Gülçin Dalgıç said that ç The population of our country is insufficient when the economic potential is taken into consideration. Konu Diver, "In Turkey, the railway network passes through the 81 of our city. The low geometric and physical standards of the existing lines limit the line capacities. They prevent the modern management of the lines. The share of our railways in the nationwide freight transportation."
- Harameyn railway will be available at 2016 27/03/2014 Harameyn railway will be ready at 2016: Harameyn railway project that will connect Saudi Arabia's Mecca and Medina cities will be completed in 2016. Mohammad al-Suveyket, the head of the Saudi Railways Organization, said earlier that the project would end in December 2015. According to local media reports, El Suveyket said that up to now, only 50 of the project could be completed and trains would be tested in 2015. Previously, the cost of 11,1 billion dollars projected and cost of the project to pass through Jeddah and 14 billion dollars were reviewed again. It is noted that the speed of trains can reach up to 360 kilometers per hour. Groundwork in the first phase of the project, Pro
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway to be completed at 2016 14/10/2015 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway will be completed at 2016: Cavid Gurbanov, President of the Azerbaijan Railways Company, will be speaking at the ens Development of Azerbaijani Transport Potential can conference and announced that the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway will be completed by November 2016. Gurbanov: X Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Tif railway will be completed in 2016. electricity supply of railway line next year and other work to do. '' He said the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway, built to 2007 years in Georgia, carried out between Turkey and Azerbaijan began with international agreements. The total length of the railway line up to 840 km, 1 million passengers and 6,5 million tons per year from the beginning to work at the capacity to carry capacity. The Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway, which is constructed in parallel with the Marmaray Project, will provide uninterrupted rail transport from China to Europe.
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway 2016 year 3. will be used in quarter 24/10/2015 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway 2016 year 3. Azerbaijan Deputy Prime Minister Abid Sharifov will be in charge of the 2016 year 3 of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway in full volume. will be put into use in the future. Sharifov: '' construction work of the railway in Turkey is scheduled to be completed in the first semester of next year. We also expect the completion of the construction by us in the first half. The full scope of the railway is the next year's 3. quarter, '' he said. In the framework of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway, Şerifov stated that the tube passage will be built for trains under the Bosphorus next year and the tube passage will increase the importance of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway. Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway, built to 2007 years in Georgia, conducted between Turkey and Azerbaijan ...
- Iranian President Uses Metro 20/01/2015 Iranian President is using metro: Iranian President on the way to his office using the subway evaluated the opportunity to be intertwined with the citizens of Rouhani. He talked about issues such as air pollution due to '' Clean Air Day '' with spiritual people. Iranian President Hassan Rouhani traveled to the working office by metro to draw attention to the air pollution caused by the vehicles due to "Clean Air Day". Chat with the citizens in the metro, "There is a need for cooperation of all citizens to have a clean and healthy air. Today on the 'Clean Air Day' to draw a healthy air, instead of the public transportation vehicles to use to take attention to the need to draw attention to today ...
- 2016 with minibuses 15/10/2014 2016'de card-based period of minibuses: Istanbul, happy to hear the news came from the metropolitan. Istanbulkartla minibuses to be started to work. The application will be implemented in all minibuses until 2016. The Istanbul-based strategic plan covering 2015-2019 years is aimed at radical transformations in Istanbul. 5 million TL in the year 128,6 in Istanbul, 5,1 billion TL in the expansion of green areas and 21,5 billion in rail systems in Istanbul were planned to be spent. 50 bridge will be renewed and strengthened over the next 5 year, rail system length will increase by 140%. All buses, minibuses and taxis will be made suitable for disabled people and minibuses will be boarded in Istanbul. Minibuses, taxis and services up to 2019 X
- Mecidiyeköy-Çamlıca cable car line entered the IMM's budget 2016 Mec 12/11/2015 The Mecidiyeköy-Çamlıca cable car entered the 2016 büt budget of the IMM: 2016 investment budget of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was determined as 16 billion 100 million liras. Mecidiyeköy-Çamlıca cable car and İstiklal Street arrangement were included in the investment plans. 2016 year 2016 billion 16 million pounds in the 100 Year Investment and Service Program prepared by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) was determined. In the prepared budget, 5 has received the transportation of the lion's share of the billion 510 million 666 thousand pounds (44,7). According to the amount of expenditure on the basis of the Directorate, the European Side Rail Systems Directorate has the highest number of X