The famous Italian writer Erri De Luca was acquitted in the high speed train case: the famous Italian writer Erri De Luca, who was on trial for inciting people to commit a crime, was acquitted.
Luca, known for its opposition to the high-speed train line planned to be built between France's Lyon and Italy's Turin cities, was held responsible for protests and violence.
Ver The high-speed train line must be sabotaged, edil Luca said in an interview with 2013. Therefore, the shears were used to cut the webs. This is not terrorism. Ades
Luca repeated her views at the last hearing in Turin. The Italian writer, who said he should be resisted against the high-speed train line, argued that it was the legitimate rights of nature and for the protection of the people.
After the announcement of the Lyon-Torino high-speed train project, protests were held in the Susa Valley in the Piemonte region of Italy. The police and the demonstrators came together.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kadir Topbaş was acquitted in "metrobus case" 04/06/2014 Kadir Topbaş was acquitted in the "Metrobus case": Kadir Topbaş, the Mayor of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, was acquitted in the case of alleged abuse of office. Kadir Topbas, the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, was acquitted in the case of alleged abuse of office. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş who was on trial on the grounds that IETT's Metrobus tender was made contrary to the laws and procedures was acquitted on the grounds that the elements of the crime did not occur and no public damage occurred. "We RELY ON THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY JUDGMENT" Decision speaking about Topbas, "We are proud to serve Istanbul and Istanbul us 3 the provision of this service. Once conduct our presidency ...
- Kadir Topbaş was acquitted in the case of metrobus corruption 14/01/2015 Kadir Topbaş was acquitted in the case of Metrobus corruption: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş was acquitted. Topbaş rejected the accusations in court, despite the signature of the documents in the form of "I do not have the authority to sign" defense. The court decided to acquit the Topbas and 70 municipal employees for lack of evidence. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş was acquitted in the case of IETT corruption. The court ruled that Topbas and 14 municipal employees were "not abusing their duties" and decided that there was "no concrete evidence" of the charges. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality bus purchase tenders in different years at prices higher than the price İstanbul
- Kadir Topbaş acquitted in the subway trial 11/03/2015 Kadir Topbaş was acquitted in the metro case: Kadir Topbaş was acquitted in the case of Bağcılar-Başak Konutları metro tender which was decided by 6 year after year. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbas'ın including the 15 pending the defendants of the Bağcılar-Başak Houses in the auction of the allegations of 'abuse of office' were tried for the claim that the case after the year 6 was connected. The court stated that no clear and clear concrete evidence was available to ensure that all kinds of suspicions were sufficient to punish the defendants who were imprisoned from the 1 to the 3 year. The court, taking into account the principle of suç Doubtful suspect at, is separated from Kadir Topbaş and other defendants san
- The decision of acquittal in the case of Pamukkale Express was approved by the Supreme Court 31/12/2014 In the case of Pamukkale Express, the acquittal was upheld by the Supreme Court of Appeals: Kütahya 9. The decision of acquittal of the Assize Court was upheld by the Supreme Court. Supreme Court 21. The Penal Chamber, unanimously, decided to adopt the provisions concerning the acquittal while refusing the appeal against the verdict on the fact that the defendants were not present. The event occurred on 1 January 12 at the time of 27: 2008 between Kütahya Çoğürler and Değirmenözü. Pamukkale, the number one engineer Bülent Özgül and the second engineer Erdinç Kirit led by Eskişehir - Afyon, 02 ikinci
- Sivas Treasurer Author and Staff Delegation Visited TÜDEMSAŞ 14/04/2016 Sivas Treasurer Writer and Staff Delegation Visited TÜDEMSAŞ: General Manager and Chairman of TÜDEMSAŞ Yıldıray Koçarslan provided information about Defterdar Mehmet's writer and his accompanying delegation in his office. Tüdemsaş General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan stated that TÜDEMSAŞ has brought many innovations to the railway sector with its investment moves. Koçarslan said, di In recent years, TÜDEMSAŞ has made its mark in the management approach with differentiation, machine / plant renovation works and international certificate / quality certificates. Defterdar Mehmet Yazar and his accompanying delegation who visited the wagon production factory, wagon repair factory where the production of freight wagons in accordance with TSI standards were carried out TS
- Apaydin Visits Italian Railways 01/06/2017 Apaydın Visited Italian Railways: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın The Delegation of the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) headed to Italian Railways (FS) and its affiliates. “Memorandum of Understanding for the Development of Cooperation in the Railway Field between TCDD and FS”; FS CEO, General Manager and President of UIC Renato Mazzoncini, TCDD General Manager and UIC Vice President İsa Apaydın has been signed by. With this Memorandum; -The planning, design, construction and maintenance of railway infrastructure, including high speed lines, and experience and information exchange in the field of railway innovations avir
- High-speed train arrives in Italian 'model' security 27/05/2012 High-speed trains run from Ankara to Eskişehir and Konya. According to the news of today's newspaper Kamil Elibol, a three-stage security concept will be implemented against sabotage incidents. The State Railways (TCDD) and the General Directorate of Security and the Gendarmerie General Command have examined the security of garages, lines and HVS. A delegation composed of three representatives of institutions went from Ankara to Eskişehir by High Speed Train. The second review trip will be held in Konya. The Commission has determined the security measures to be taken at the station, line and trains. Gar's almost like airports. Warning sensors will be placed on the lines. The decisions taken by the Commission are karar
- Fast Train Boss is angry with Italian writer 11/09/2013 The Fast Train Bosses were angry with the Italian writer: the Ltf company executives and the prosecution, who are responsible for the project, are preparing to open an investigation against the Italian writer Erri De Luca, as he did not support the high-speed train project in Italy. Italy's Turin-Lyon cities to criticize the high-speed train project on the grounds that criticizing the project, Ltf company responsible for the project, Italy's award-winning writer Erri de Luca launched an investigation. In the so-called Susa Valley in the Piemonte region, Anti-Speed Trainers have been fighting for decades, claiming that it would harm the natural environment, the local economy and human health. No protesters within the TAV movement have declared the Torino Prosecutor's Office ular terrorist i, No
- World Famous Perfume Brand Chanel Opposes High Speed Train Project 03/12/2016 World Famous Fragrance Brand Chanel Opposes High Speed Train Project: Against the new train project passing through the flower fields used in the perfume production of 'Chanel 5', one of the world's most famous perfumes. 'Chanel 5', one of the world's most famous perfumes, was opposed to the new train project passing through the flower fields used in the construction of perfumes. Chanel officials in the world's capital of perfume making 60 thousand inhabitants of the city of Grasse in France, the flower fields of lavender, jasmine, may rose, such as the essential flowers used in the construction of essential flowers to pass through the fast train project will be adversely affected by the perfume sector argued. Chanel is located in the Alpes Maritimes area near Grasse in Siagne anel
- Famous Painter's Son Dies in Train Crash 25/07/2016 Famous Painters Son Killed in Train Accident: Turkey's famous paintings, "The Best Painter of migration known as' the son of Mehmet Cem Alagöz Alagöz lost his life spent as a result of traffic accidents in Germany. Cem Alagöz (37), the son of Mehmet Alagöz, best known as Migration, died as a result of a traffic accident in Germany. Cem Alagöz, the famous painter of the famous painter Mehmet Alagöz, who was known as one of the important witnesses of the labor migration and lived closely with the immigration phenomenon in Germany, lost his life last week when he was hit by the train while he was trying to cross the railway in the region of Niedersachsen, where he lived. His funeral was brought to Bolu Cen