- The bridge was opened to traffic: the road connecting Sarıyer to Garipçe and Rumeli Lighthouse was opened on Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge.
In the construction of the 3, which is approaching the end and is being implemented by ICA. The transportation road that connects Sarıyer with Garipçe and Rumeli Feneri villages within the scope of the Bosphorus Bridge and Northern Marmara Highway Project was opened to vehicle traffic.
10 OPENED AFTER MONTHLY WORK
- After the Sarıyer-Demirciköy connection of the bridge project, the overpasses connecting the Sarıyer, Garipçe and Rumeli Feneri villages ended, while the bridge named 10, which was completed after the 31 monthly work, was opened to traffic.
165 METERS LONG
North Marmara Highway E-2 section Art Structures Chief Sinan Murat Diler and his team implemented by the blunt, 3. From the European approach to the Bosphorus Bridge, the 5 aperture is based on the 6 foot and is positioned with the 165 meter length. This bridge is the project's 85. In kilometers. It connects Sarıyer to Garipçe and Rumeli Feneri villages.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- İnönü Boulevard, which was closed to traffic in June due to Ankara metro operation, was opened to two-way traffic 25/10/2012 İnönü Boulevard, which was closed to traffic in June due to the subway work of Kızılay-Çayyolu, was opened to two-way traffic. The construction of the subway construction of the capital in the capital of İnönü Boulevard after the direction of Kızılay-Eskişehir, Eskişehir-Kızılay direction opened to traffic. Lightning, who came to İnönü Boulevard and said, ret As a result of the long efforts and efforts of our teams, we made the road open to two-way traffic. Let Ankara be good and auspicious ur. The first vehicle to surprise the Minister, the opening of the road after the opening of the Eskişehir-Kizilay stop the first vehicle stopped and chatted for a while. The driver of the vehicle has long said that the road is closed for use, ed
- Bursa-Ankara road was opened to traffic 21/04/2012 Bursa, Bursa within the scope of the construction of the station in line with the station and line construction of the road closed to the traffic between Ankara Esenevler-Otosansit road direction, after the completion of asphalting work was opened. With the weather conditions on the Bursaray Kestel Line returned to seasonal normals, studies were accelerated. While the rough construction of the 7 stop on the route has been completed to a great extent, it has reached its final stage in the road adjustment works in order to eliminate the traffic congestion on the Ankara road. Especially in the direction of Ankara road going to Yiğitler Mahallesi and Otosansit'in due to the problem of the region has been eliminated. Esenevler'e will be made after the completion of the road to Ankara road paving e
- Denizli's New Ring Road with 8 Lane Launched for Traffic 15/03/2019 Denizli Metropolitan Municipality completed the 50 meter wide New Ring Road, was opened to traffic. 4 + 4, 8 strip, 2 parking area, bicycle path and wide pavements similar to the airport, the first way, the Mayor of Denizli Metropolitan Mayor Osman Zolan'ın passed. Tens of thousands of vehicles will not enter the city center with the New Ring Road linking Ali Marım Boulevard to Hal Köprülü Junction. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, which has been highly appreciated with the transportation projects it has implemented, commenced the New Ring Road connecting the Ali Marım Boulevard with the Hal Köprülü Junction. The ceremony was attended by Hasan Karahan, the Governor of Denizli, and AK Party Deputy Chairman.
- Tersane Avenue was closed to traffic due to Haliç Metro Bridge work 10/02/2013 Shipyard Street was closed to traffic due to the work of the Golden Horn Metro Bridge. Drivers who are unaware that the street is closed to traffic, traffic was a surprise. Istanbul Taksim-Yenikapı Haliç metro bridge due to the construction of the foot connection 30 hour vehicle and pedestrian traffic closed Thursday Market, known as one of the quietest days of the Tersane Street lived. Drivers who were unaware that the street was closed, great surprise when trying to enter the road. The drivers who saw that the road was closed to traffic used alternative ways. A ağ
- Kadıköy Taşköprü Avenue was opened to traffic again 18/08/2017 With the completion of Marmaray, on the Haydarpaşa-Gebze route, the 2 train line 3 will be removed. The bridges and underpasses are being renovated because they are not in line with the 3 railway crossing. One of the highway bridges planned to be renewed within the scope of Marmaray Project was on Taşköprü Avenue. Taşköprü Avenue, which was closed to traffic due to the renewal works of the bridge, was opened to traffic after the bridge renewal process was completed. Taşköprü Avenue, which is one of the key streets of Kadıköy traffic which was closed due to the renewal of the bridge, was opened to traffic. Taşköprü Street was opened to traffic by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. The Taşköprü Street, which was closed in early May, was closed during the 6 month Mayıs
- The road to the bridge for danger in the capital is closed to traffic 06/08/2014 The road to the bridge, which presents a danger to the capital, was closed to traffic: the road traffic was closed by road traffic on the Mithatpaşa Street in Ankara, with the danger of collapse of a pedestrian overpass. According to information obtained, Mithatpaşa Street in front of the Supreme Election Board in front of the pedestrian crossing of the pedestrian pedestrian noticed that the citizens of the police and fire department informed. The police and firefighters from the scene on notice, took measures for overpassing danger. Upon the arrival of the municipal teams to the scene of the danger, the work of the bridge with the back of the machine supported by the workers were removed by the coating. The coatings ...
- Tender Announcement: Survey and Project Consultancy service will be taken ((Andon Ilıçası Touristic Road) Ayr- (Rize-Kalkandere Road) 07/08/2014 Survey and Project Consultancy service will be taken GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF HIGHWAYS DEPARTMENT OF PROGRAM AND MONITORING OTHER SPECIAL BUDGET ORGANIZATIONS (Touristic Path of Andon Ilıcası Road) Ayr-(Rize-Kalkandere Road) tender procedure. Detailed information about the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 19 2014-Administration a) Address: General Directorate of Highways İsmet İnönü Bulvarı No: 83203 1 Yücetepe ÇANKAYA / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 14 - 06100 c) Electronic Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org ç) Auction Adres
- Road to Death 8 Day Closed to Traffic 28/08/2014 Death Road 8 Day Closed to Traffic: Zonguldak Kilis district between the town of Türkali ”Death Road ü between the so-called esine Death Road köy due to the work, 5 7 closed September until the day remains closed. The road known as X Death Road arasında between Türkali and Göbü village of Kilimli district is closed to 26 with 8.30 in the morning, 12.00 to 13.00 and 16.30 hours between noon and 7. The work carried out by a private company on the road, where the vehicles have trouble giving way even after accidents happen frequently, m
- Due to the work of Bursaray Kestel line project, Ankara road will be closed to traffic from Tuesday 10/09/2012 Due to the commencement of the construction of Kestel Köprülü Junction in the scope of Bursaray Kestel Line project; 11 will be closed for traffic from Tuesday (Tuesday). With the closure of the road, transportation will be provided by alternative routes within the Kestel Organized Industrial Zone. The construction of Kestel Bridge Interchange, which is projected by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality in order to bring the uninterrupted and comfortable transportation to the east side of the city, within the scope of Bursaray Kestel Line project, starts on 11 September Tuesday (YARIN). Due to the railway system's 7 Kestel station route and the construction of Kestel Bridge Interchange, Ankara Road also has two Ray
- The villagers who slaughtered the expropriation closed the road to traffic 26/01/2014 The villagers who were victims of expropriation closed the road to traffic: the members of the North Forest Defense in Eyüp and the inhabitants of 6 village, 3. Airport, Bridge, Yenişehir and Kanal Istanbul closed the road to traffic due to the fact that they were victims. The road was closed for about half an hour and the road was opened again. The members of the Northern Forest Defense gathered at Eyüp Ağaçlı Junction and the residents of 6 Village came together on the grounds that they were victims of new projects planned to be built in the regions where they live. The villagers, who were holding slogans with banners and foreign currencies in their hands, claimed that they were taken away from their hands with their land and land through 'expropriation.' El