Trolleybus Operators Meet in Malatya: Trolleybus operators from different countries will meet at the International Trolleybus Workshop in Malatya.
Turkey's domestic TRAMBUS tools, will be presented to an international delegation in Malatya.
first Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, offered by local TRAMBUS in Turkey, International Union of Public Transport (UITP) will be organized in October 1-2 showcased at the workshop will be removed.
Public transport sector in the world's largest non-governmental organization indicated that the UITP, the scope of the project in Malatya TRAMBUS offered to serve as the first domestic production in Turkey will organize a workshop.
The workshop will be organized in Malatya Metropolitan Municipality and Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services Inc. (MOTAŞ) and will be supported in Malatya.
To introduce the trambus system in the city, the international workshop, which will be organized to discuss the trolleybus systems in the world and the future of the public transportation sector, trolleybus operators from different countries, from Germany to Saudi Arabia, from Latin America to England, and the top public transportation officials will participate.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bus Operators Gathered in Malatya 23/05/2017 Bus Operators Gathered in Malatya: The 'Busy Operators' Meeting' was held in Malatya. Ileri Legal and Information Systems Commission 2, organized by the Bus Operators Association (OİDER) and hosted by MOTAŞ. Consultation Meeting ”was held in Malatya. Conducting the public transport services of the different provinces of Turkey meeting of municipal officials who joined the company. Aysun Durna, Secretary General of the Bus Operators Association (OİDER), made the opening speech at the meeting. In his speech, Durna gave the opening reasons and the activities of the association. He emphasized the importance of unity and of acting together. . We Must Identify the Problem Right ”On behalf of our company, Operation Manager Gökhan Beler made a speech. A former rail system employee Eski
- Sanliurfa 1Etap Trolleybus line construction and trolleybus purchase tender 28/03/2017 Sanliurfa 1Etap Trolleybus construction and trolleybus purchase tender ŞANLIURFA METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT Sanliurfa 1Etap Trolleybus Purchase Procurement must be procured under open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law 19. Tender Registration Number: 2017 / 105846 1-Administration a) Address: HAMİDİYE MAH. 275.SOK. 1 HALİLİYE / ŞANLIURFA b) Telephone and fax number: 4143138563 - 4143138564 c) E-mail Address: ç) The internet address of the tender document (if any): https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2 a) Quality, type and a
- Rail System Operators Arrived in Samsun 13/05/2016 Rail System Operators Arrived in Samsun: All Rail Systems Operators Association (TÜRSİD) Vehicle Commission 6. The meeting was hosted by Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. In the meeting attended by representatives from TÜRSİD, İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir, Bursa, Eskişehir, Konya, Antalya and Kayseri, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, Head of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Department and Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. Member of the Board of Directors Kadir Gürkan, TÜRSİD Secretary General Aysun Durna and TÜRSİD Vehicle Commission Chairman İzzet Ata was present. At the meeting of the Vehicle Commission, which was hosted by Samsun for the first time, İzzet Ata, President of TÜRSİD Vehicle Commission un
- Rail System Operators Meet in Ankara 15/06/2016 Rail System Operator Meets in Ankara: Established with the support of all of the urban rail system operator in Turkey, "Association of All Rail System Operators" (the TÜRSİD) Meeting, Bugsaş hosted by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, was held in Ankara. With the support of Ankara, Istanbul, Izmir, Adana, Antalya, Bursa, Eskisehir, Kayseri, Samsun, Konya and Gaziantep, all of the city rail system operators have organized the meetings of TÜRSİD in 2012. In order to find solutions to problems in the sector and to ensure the sharing of good practices in the enterprises, the TÜRSİD Operational Commission 2. Ankara Metro Operations was hosted. The opening speeches of the two-day meeting, Ankara gün
- Bus Operators Gathered in Malatya 29/05/2017 Bus Operators Gathered in Malatya: ileri Law and Information Systems Commission 2, organized by the Bus Operators Association (OİDER) and hosted by MOTAŞ. Consultation Meeting ”was held in Malatya. Conducting the public transport services of the different provinces of Turkey meeting of municipal officials who joined the company. Aysun Durna, Secretary General of the Bus Operators Association (OİDER), made the opening speech at the meeting. In his speech, Durna gave the opening reasons and the activities of the association. In the name of MOTAŞ, which hosted the program, Business Manager Gökhan Beler made a speech. Beler, who says he is an old rail system employee, has a sistem
- TCDD and Railway Train Operators Meet in Consultation Meeting 22/04/2019 TCDD, TCDD Transport and rail train operators met at the Headquarters meeting room for consultation. General Director of TCDD Ali İhsan Uygun, TCDD Deputy General Manager İsmail H. Murtazaoğlu, General Director of TCDD Transportation Erol Arıkan, TCDD Transportation Deputy General Manager Çetin Altun, General Director of Railway Transportation Association Yasar Rota and general managers of companies operating train companies in private sector participated in the meeting. TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun was elected as the Chairman of the Board of Directors for the development of the railway management and the problems faced by the stakeholders in the sector. … We are the only interlocutor of all your problems T Uygun, TCDD's coordination with railway train operators “
- TCDD Hosts Railway Train Operators Meeting 22/04/2019 A consultation meeting was held with the participation of TCDD and Railway Train Operators officials at the TCDD General Directorate Grand Meeting Hall. TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun was chaired by TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. Gulf Transportation Inc., Omsan Logistics Inc. and Railway Transporters Association, which are active in our country, participated in the event. At the meeting, released in 2013 6461 Turkey No. Railway Transport of governing the monopoly of the rail traffic management after the Law on the Liberalization and infrastructure operators with TCDD and evaluations were made on the state of the sector by considering the problems faced by DTIE. It was decided to hold these meetings in 2 once a month.
- Light Rail System to Malatya or Trolleybus? 12/07/2012 Malatya Mayor Ahmet Cakir's 5 star Malatya destination, Malatya, which he thought the transportation vehicle Troleybüs 1947'li years again led to worry. In recent days, Malatya Mayor Ahmet Cakir, 2000 and 2001 model 6 in the opening of the bus in a statement said: N Our aim is to reach a quality of public transport over European standards. That's why our work continues at a great pace. MOTAŞ, one of our municipal affiliates, is making significant investments in order to make our citizens enjoy a healthier, more comfortable and comfortable transportation facility. Especially in the renewal of the bus is also very important work. As it is known, in recent years 49 new bus ği
- Malatya trolleybus system follows many cities 26/04/2013 Malatya trolleybus system is followed by many cities Troleybüs (Trambus) public transportation system followed by Samsun, Kahramanmaras, Sivas and Izmit Municipalities appeared to follow. The Municipality of Malatya will be implemented to solve the problem of traffic in the city of Troleybüs (Trambus) public transportation system followed by Samsun, Kahramanmaras, Sivas and Izmit Municipalities appeared to follow. According to the information given by a municipal official, 22 April 2013 in the municipal service building Beydağı meeting hall and vice president of the commission of the commission under the presidency of Alican Bozkurt and the bid of a single firm 10 pieces trambus purchase tender ilgili
- Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Trolleybus Project Completed 07/06/2013 The tender for the Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Trolleybus Project has been concluded: The tender for the purchase of the trambus vehicle and related power supply, kataner, control, signaling and communication equipment (including installation) was concluded by the Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Support Services Department on the 22 April 2013 day. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the project was determined as 49.193.904,76 lira and the only participant company with 19.784.930,13 Euro bid was the Bozankaya Automotive Company. Authorities, Indeks Machine company for the technical specification rejected the objection to the objection and the final decision of the tender decision 23 May 2013 companies were reported on the date. Source: Investments