Description from the TCDD on the Marmaray Failure: The General Directorate of State Railways has made a written statement about the failure in Marmaray.
The General Directorate of State Railways has made a written statement about the failure in Marmaray. The statement said:
Ayr In the Marmaray line, which is serving between the Ayrılıkçeşmesi-Kazlıçeşme stations in Istanbul, today, the energy has been cut due to the catenary failure at Üsküdar Station at 10.37. Passengers who were on the train during the power outage were evacuated. The Marmaray line was energized at 11.50 and the train operation was resumed. Respectfully publicly announced.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Uysal's Comment on UKOME Decision on UBER 06/06/2018 President Mevlüt Uysal; UKOME, tourism operating certificates, not to take a taxi to relax the tourism industry announced that a new decision can be taken. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal met with the school principals, teachers, the school association and the administrators of the National Education Community in the street oudar organized in Maltepe. President Mevlut Uysal who addressed the participants before Ramadan, and Istanbul in Turkey, said that experiencing the mercy and blessings of Ramadan, "Environment in our country do not open the mouth with the taste of a lot of people fasting and the fasting. Let's pray, they'll have peace of mind as soon as possible. We know; If there is a powerful Turkey in peace ...
- TCDD 1 made a statement about the Marmaray Breakdown in which the person fainted 26/06/2019 Expeditions stopped due to a breakdown in Marmaray in Kadikoy, passengers walked down the rails. When the wagons did not open for a while, the panicked 1 fainted, while a passenger attempting to get out of the wagon injured his arm. After the elimination of the fault, the flights to Kadıköy direction returned to normal. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) said in a statement about the malfunction; "Today (26 June 2019) Marmaray line Gebze-Halkalı The train set 10029, which is running between the hours, failed at the exit of Suadiye Station at 10.35. 1-Failure to remedy the fault was not possible because the train set was locked due to the fact that the passengers were applying the emergency brakes. 2-Passengers on the train are evacuated with the support of police and firefighters…
- Description of the train that derails from TCDD 14/03/2019 TCDD General Directorate, Sincan district of Ankara, the technical studies on the derailment of the fuel-loaded train continued and an administrative investigation began. In the statement made by the General Directorate of TCDD, the train locomotive and 14.03.2019 railroad derailed during the passage of the 13112 freight train operating on the conventional railway line between Izmit-Ankara today (00.53) at 5 at the time of the Xinjiang east exit. 1-Conventional railway line is underway for the opening of the train operation 2-Event is due to operate between Izmir and Ankara 3-Izmir 32005 number one passengers between İzmir Blue Train and Eskişehir-Ankara eler
- Description of the Rahmanlar Bridge from DSI 22/04/2014 Description of the Rahmanlar Bridge from DSI: DSI 2 on the news published in some local newspapers in Ödemiş saying “The manufacturer wants to be expropriated before the Rahmanlar Dam DS. Regional Directorate of description came. 18 April 2014 in the Aegean region of the news published in the news about the news in a wide range of news, collapsed bridge and gave information about the expropriation issues. Photos of the transition to the bridge were provided instead of the collapsed bridge. In a statement, iğ 18.04.2014 newspaper news has been examined and the transition structure in the Rahmanlar Dam lake area, the construction of the lake activities in accordance with the technique of carrying out the appropriate, the ground properties ılan
- Explanation of Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line Works from İBB 22/03/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality is starting to work on Eminonu-Alibeykoy tram line which is designed for comfortable, comfortable and fast service in public transportation. The infrastructure of the Eminonu - Alibeykoy Tram Line, which will be constructed by the Rail Systems Department, has to be done. Waste water and rain water lines will be replaced and renewal works will be carried out in the transition areas where the system will be installed. As a result of the studies, the coastal road of Abdülezelpaşa Caddesi, Unkapanı - Balat Directorate, 22, will be closed to traffic on Thursday as of March. The traffic flow in the area will be provided from one lane for two months. 1100 meters long X