Finance Minister Avdullah Hoti has announced that he has signed a loan agreement with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (39.9 million). The loan will be used to repair the railway linking Kosovo with Macedonia and Serbia.
Hoti, 1 stage of the loan will be realized and the total value of the project to cover the repair of 3 mileage railway will be 148 million Euros.
A few months later, the European Investment Bank announces the signing of an agreement worth of 41.4 million Euros. The European Commission announces that the 79.8 Euro grant from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (1.1 million Euros) will be supported by the European Commission for Reconstruction and Development.
Announcing the loan with 4% 11 annually 1 years of interest, Avdullah Hoti said that the project will contribute to Kosovo's economic development.
Ti İnfrakos gerçekleştir stated that he had been paying a large number of meetings in London where he signed the loan agreement.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Within the scope of Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Railway Project, EIB and TCDD signed an additional loan agreement of EUR 400 million 14/12/2011 The additional loan agreement of 400 million Euros between EIB and TCDD was signed on 14 December 2011. This additional credit, the total EIB support for high-speed rail 1.25 billion euros, the total amount of Turkey's railway system in the last decade I EIB support was also given to remove 2.4 billion euros.
- 3. 1 Billion Euro Additional Credit Received to Complete the Airport 25/05/2018 In order to complete the first phase of the construction of the third airport, an additional credit of 1 billion euros was received from banks. The loan amount thus reached 5,5 billion euros. The President states in his speeches that the Third Airport will open in October at 29. It is estimated that the additional loan is taken to ensure the construction of the construction. Bloomberg's new borrowing plan based on four people who knew the news in the first phase of the Third Airport to complete the 1,2 billion dollars received additional credits. The consortium of 5 company consisting of Cengiz, Kolin, Limak, Kalyon and Mapa under the construction of the airport is the amount of the limit allocated under the 2015 billion-euro loan agreement signed with the banks in the 4,5 of IGA ın
- Turkey's Erciyes Alps 150 Million Euros Investment 27/12/2013 Turkey's Alps Erciyes 150 Million Euros Investment: Turkey's longest and most of Erciyes with ski slopes of Mount that started in 2005 by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center Project, the amount of investment made so far found 150 euros. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes Inc. Chairman of the Board of Directors Murat Cahid Cıngı, AA correspondent, said in a statement, working in the summer as the mountain management eat his fruit in the winter. Cıngı stated that construction works have been carried out in every part of Erciyes Mountain in summer, and 2012 has stated that inşaat
- Alifuatpaşa-Sapanca high-speed train tender canceled from offer exceeding 400 million Euros 29/05/2012 Design and construction works of the 10 kilometer work of Alifuatpaşa Sapanca, which will reach from Doğançay to Sapanca and reduce travel time by 22, has been canceled. The tender for the design and construction of the 10 kilometer section of Alifuatpaşa Sapanca was canceled. According to the information received, the reason for the cancellation of the reason, 22 km for a job over 22 million euros to offer a bid was the reason. The reason for the cancellation of the tender was given to the cancellation of the tender since the cost was incredibly large. TCDD officials canceled the tender,
- Usable for the Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro; 20/03/2017 For the Üsküdar-Çekmeköy subway, we need 112 million euros: 112 million euros will be withdrawn for the construction of Üsküdar-Çekmeköy subway. CHP borrowers from the Dutch bank claiming that the "interest is also heavy," he said Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), at the end of the year 2016 Üsküdar Umraniye Çekmeköy metro line could not finish. For the opening of the subway there is a need of about 112 million Euros. According to a report by the newspaper Cumhuriyet newspaper Hazal Ocak, the subway project is incorrect and incomplete, indicating that the Republican people with the CHP deputies, "You can not plan, so much money went to waste," they reacted. With the proposal from the previous day of the IMM assembly, the remaining works of the 20 km metron İ
- Halkalı- 275 Million Euro for Kapıkule Railway Project 07/07/2017 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, the European Union and Turkey (EU), said that continuing with between the talks, "although in that in the transport policies of some key chapters were suspended for political reasons, even though we are continuing our technical work in the field of transportation." said. Arslan met with Commissioner for Transport of the European Commission Violeta Bulc and his delegation at his office. Delegation Armstrong expressed his satisfaction to welcome in Turkey, from May of this year 2012 Bulc noted that the visit of his visit to the highest level since the European Commission in the field of transportation. Arslan, the EU accession negotiations with Turkey ...
- IMM Borrowed 61 Million Euros for Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tramway 12/07/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality decided to borrow 61 million euros for the construction of Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tramway. SözcüAccording to Özlem GÜVEMLİ, Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram line was awarded with 152 million 998 thousand 679 euros + VAT. Within the scope of the loan agreement, XMUMX million was provided with Intesa Sanpaolo Bank including insurance premium. The European Side Rail System Directorate applied to IMM with the demand of prim domestic borrowing prim for the remaining 100 million euros + insurance premium amount of the contract price except insurance premium in order to avoid disruption of the targets. If the decision is to be determined by determining the time, amount and conditions of the borrowing, then the collateral Bu
- 500 million Euros to Turkey from the World Bank Financing 29/05/2019 World Bank 500 million euros to support the sustainable development of cities in Turkey (US $ 560.6 million equivalent) has approved a financing in the amount. The financing is provided in the form of additional financing of the Sustainable Cities Project-2, the second of the series of projects provided under the Sustainable Cities Project. Sustainable Cities Program, by providing access to finance for priority investments of municipalities and citizens interested in helping them to provide better service economic cities of Turkey, financial, aims to improve the environmental and social sustainability. First Sustainable Cities Project (including 132,7 Million Euro EU IPA grant) of US $ 23,125 million (SPP-1) in December 2016 and 91,54 million X
- To Perform Kosovo Railway Cooperation with Turkey 05/04/2013 With Turkey Will Happen Kosovo Railway Cooperation Kosovo Railways came to Turkey to strengthen cooperation in railway areas between Kosovo and Turkey (Trainkos Inc.) Hasan, Chairman Ibraj and Board members TÜVASAŞ Chairman and Chief Executive Officer met with Erol Inal. Trainkos A.Ş. Chairman of the Board of Directors Hasan Ibraj and the members of the Board of Directors visited TÜVASAŞ and received information about the activities and projects of the factory. President and General Manager of TÜVASAŞ Erol İnal stated that they will share their knowledge and experience in Kosovo with the Kosovo railway sector. Two…
- Kosovo will benefit from Turkey's experiences rail 07/04/2013 Kosovo Turkey will benefit from the railroad experience Kosovo Railways-Trainkos Inc. Chairman Hasan Ibraj, said they have been following developments demonstrated in Turkey's railway industry, "We want to benefit from Turkey's railroad experience." he said. Kosovo Railways-Trainkos Inc. Chairman and members of the Board of Ibraj, Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) Chairman and CEO, met on Erol İnal'l. TÜVASAŞ managers, the railway area between Kosovo and Turkey arrived in the country to strengthen cooperation Kosovo delegation gave information about the activities and projects of the factory. TÜVASAŞ General Manager Inal stated that they will share their knowledge, experience and experience in the railway sector with Kosovo. V